Page 48 of 166 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast
Results 1,176 to 1,200 of 4142

Thread: Yugioh Club

oh you guys are talking about the chaos dragon structure deck yeah that deck seems like its gunna be a good one...not sure if you guys argree but yeah thats what i have heard...my bf plays dragons so he turning his deck slowly to that its really kicking my butt D:

oh btw the only somewhat good thing that i got was a fairy secret from photonshockwave...some timelord fairy....

master league fairy gym leader
    TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

New Duel Terminal:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/49588775/#comments

Everyone is probably gonna use Verz Ouroboros when it comes out. The only Duel Terminal archetypes that don't have Verz versions are Worm, Vylon, and Genex.

I've been wanting a BEWD for years so I don't really care if it's common, secret rare or whatever.
    Some days you just can't force a smile. :<

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Next-Gen Dueling Kit

http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/...eling-kit.html

Looks interesting.
    About damn time! I thought the starter deck would solve this problem but looks like we had to wait for something like this to happen

Quote Originally Posted by Mimori Kiryu View Post

Very weird that Blue-Eyes, Red-Eyes and Darkness-Metal getting reprinted as commons. ewww~
    common BEWD/REBD isn't too surprising.

common REDMD, on the other hand....we can only hope it stays in the TCG version.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

I saw part 2 of Yuma and Flip's duel. Yuma beats Flip and Flip becomes Yuma's friend.

Did anyone see that episode?

EDIT: 60th page, wow! This is the longest Yugioh club ever!
    Last edited by SmartD; 20th November 2011 at 3:31 PM.

Got 3 packs today pulled Eisbahn, 2xBaby Tiragon, Fenghuang, Sergeant Electro. Not bad probably the best luck I've had so far with any other Yu-Gi-Oh sets.
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    Got 3 packs today pulled Eisbahn, 2xBaby Tiragon, Fenghuang, Sergeant Electro. Not bad probably the best luck I've had so far with any other Yu-Gi-Oh sets.
    Photon has to be my favourite set. At the sneak peak I pulled Sergeant Electro, and Ultimate Rare Latinumn, Exarch of the Dark World. That dragon struturce deck looks neat!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I should try to get one of the Zexal packs one of these days.

Question:
    What Yu-Gi-Oh! product do you want for Christmas?
    I want the Legendary Collection 2 set. It looks cool.

tbh photonshockwave is not my pack...the best back in awhile is duelist revolution....its got some good cards out of that set as well starstrike blast...

TEF Guild~TEF Spreedsheet~ TEF Tournaments~TEF Xat~5th gen rngs ~4th gen rng ~ RNG events~ Yugioh Club
    Black wfc: 4298-2266-7507~White 2 wfc:4513-8374-0005~Y/3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008~ PS Name: FairyWitch824

i Eye of Almandine uphold these rules and will follow them to the letter and stay on topic.
    -been a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh before it was cool-
    Edit: ah yeah photon shockwave. i got about 9 packs of them and pulled out the secret rare bunny. and also got like 4 synchro dual slashers and daybreakers. then i got the Gates of the underworld Structure Deck.
    Last edited by Eye of Almandine; 22nd November 2011 at 3:37 AM.
    Pokemon Black Friend Code: -pending-

Im a Ninja! I'm a Ninja! I'm a Nin-

Quote Originally Posted by Eye of Almandine View Post
    i Eye of Almandine uphold these rules and will follow them to the letter and stay on topic.
    -been a fan of Yu-Gi-Oh before it was cool-
    Edit: ah yeah photon shockwave. i got about 9 packs of them and pulled out the secret rare bunny. and also got like 4 synchro dual slashers and daybreakers. then i got the Gates of the underworld Structure Deck.
    welcome million to the club and wow yeah secret bunny...that bunny sadly is not worth that much...my local card shop was trying to sell it for like 150 dollars like really...its not that much to be honest...people on ebay are trying to sell it more then its really worth tbh...

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I should try to get one of the Zexal packs one of these days.

Question:
    What Yu-Gi-Oh! product do you want for Christmas?
    I want the Legendary Collection 2 set. It looks cool.
    I would love the Legendary Collection 2!!! Also, on other sites(which I haven't joined, but often read) there are these Konami rants. Why all the hate? I think they are doing fine!

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    secret bunny...that bunny sadly is not worth that much...my local card shop was trying to sell it for like 150 dollars like really...its not that much to be honest...people on ebay are trying to sell it more then its really worth tbh...
    it's a card that produce instant Xyz.

Even better with Levair, since the banished Rabbit can return to the field, ready to be used again.

There's a reason why it got bumped from Rare in OCG to Secret Rare in TCG....

It's a really good card, you should try it out

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    it's a card that produce instant Xyz.

Even better with Levair, since the banished Rabbit can return to the field, ready to be used again.

There's a reason why it got bumped from Rare in OCG to Secret Rare in TCG....
    Yeah. That card can really boost up the decks that revolve around XYZ summonings. though for my deck to be completed i need the secret rare bunny again for that fitzgerald im getting.
    To eevee: you just got to time it when people are looking for that card in your local card shop, say like more than 5 people at once. that's how i pulled off a benny($100) into my wallet. plus the owner got profit cause i lured people to him to buy packs, structure decks, and tins. So he couldn't refuse my offer. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    welcome million to the club and wow yeah secret bunny...that bunny sadly is not worth that much...my local card shop was trying to sell it for like 150 dollars like really...its not that much to be honest...people on ebay are trying to sell it more then its really worth tbh...
    i got one 2 weeks ago & sold it that day at locals for 150dollars, which paid off the box i got it in (i only by booster boxes, hardley buy single packs now)

i personally dont use it, mainly because im not really into xyz's. but if people are willing too pay that much for it, im more than willing too sell. same with the 2 tourguides i have atm
    i have officially claimed the beast formally known as hippowdon...fear his awesoness
    current asb w/l/d record 3-2-0 8KOs 20TPs

r.i.p airbourne aces 1-4-10 --- 7-7-11 i'll miss you
    R. I. P. Creamery Command, 6/9/11 - 12/1/11

I haven't bought any booster packs in months, but i hope i get LC2 for xmas too.
    Question for you guys:
    what kind of deck do you use the most?
    My current is a variation of the disater dragon deck theme, based around Red eyes Darkness metal dragon, my fave card.

i run 3 decks atm

1. synchro dragon, revolving aroung red nova dragon
    2. six samurai (i dont care if you think its cheap)
    3. a custom variant of a fish otk, that works just as well without fishborg
    i have officially claimed the beast formally known as hippowdon...fear his awesoness
    current asb w/l/d record 3-2-0 8KOs 20TPs

r.i.p airbourne aces 1-4-10 --- 7-7-11 i'll miss you
    R. I. P. Creamery Command, 6/9/11 - 12/1/11

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. amazing400 View Post
    i run 3 decks atm

1. synchro dragon, revolving aroung red nova dragon
    2. six samurai (i dont care if you think its cheap)
    3. a custom variant of a fish otk, that works just as well without fishborg
    Nice selection. Six samurai was once cheap, but with all the new ones they have bought out its now actually a decent archetype. Dragon synchros are great, but im rather impatient personally, and cant be bothered to set up so i can actually summon RND.

Lately ive got really into collecting limited editions, when im not trying to finish my deck. Hopefully I'll be able to get enough money to get the cards i need from the internet, hoping to get five headed dragons along with others, they're expensive but worth it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    I haven't bought any booster packs in months, but i hope i get LC2 for xmas too.
    Question for you guys:
    what kind of deck do you use the most?
    My current is a variation of the disater dragon deck theme, based around Red eyes Darkness metal dragon, my fave card.
    I use Plant Synchro most.

The Deck I've used the most is my E-Hero Deck. Although I run 2 other Decks and still working on a remake of the deck I used when i was 12 it was pretty much a Yugi Deck.

1.SpellCasters Deck (The Remake Deck)
    2.Elemental Heroes (My Favorite Deck)
    3.Synchro Warriors (Stardust/Synchron Warriors)
    4.Numbers Deck (Obvious and to the point) lol

I'll work on thinking up a better name for Decks 1 and 4 later. lol

@Empoleon49-Since you run a Plant Synchro Deck, my friends been working on a Plant Deck and has 3 Synchros for it Queen of Thorns, Splendid Rose, and Black Rose Dragon. Are there any other Plant Type Synchros out there?
    Last edited by Sam2010; 22nd November 2011 at 10:00 PM.
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

I watched the first episode of Yu-Gi-Oh! GX season 2 today. I'm gonna watch more in the next few days.

i run now a dark underworld deck. i got 2 of the "Gates of the Underworld" structure decks and also tossed in a few of my extra cards. i focused it around balancing out discarding cards with gaining cards for both my opponent and for myself. but also put in safety nets just incase my opponent gets to strong with monsters. i wish i had reptiliannes
    then it could be a hades realm deck.

I mario_fan, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I currently run a fabled deck and a Gaia the universal force deck
    The Gaia deck is fun but I can never win with the thing.

I'm hoping to make a gem-knight deck once Hidden Arsenal 5 comes out
    I can't wait!
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    I mario_fan, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I currently run a fabled deck and a Gaia the universal force deck
    The Gaia deck is fun but I can never win with the thing.

I'm hoping to make a gem-knight deck once Hidden Arsenal 5 comes out
    I can't wait!
    Thats awesome I'm also working on a Gem-Knight Deck.
    ."

Page 48 of 166 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051525898148 ... LastLast