Page 52 of 173 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,276 to 1,300 of 4305

Thread: Yugioh Club

  1. #1276
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    135

    Default

    Thanks Shine and Mario Fan for the ideas. XD

    I know I have some of those cards, but some might be at my friends place in the other half of our collection. Also any suggestions on how many copies of a card(s) I should put in the deck? I just wanna try and be a better competitive duelist. Thanks

    Well gotta go night XD
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

  2. #1277
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Owl City
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    Thanks Shine and Mario Fan for the ideas. XD

    I know I have some of those cards, but some might be at my friends place in the other half of our collection. Also any suggestions on how many copies of a card(s) I should put in the deck? I just wanna try and be a better competitive duelist. Thanks

    Well gotta go night XD
    Maybe a Super Polimerization? Elemental Hero Gaia? Also, Gem Armadilo... Good luck!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

    If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  3. #1278
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    I watched more Yu-Gi-Oh! GX today, I'm planning to watch the rest of season two by the end of the month.

    What do you think of the Dragon Ninja card?
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/White_Dragon_Ninja

  4. #1279
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Owl City
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched more Yu-Gi-Oh! GX today, I'm planning to watch the rest of season two by the end of the month.

    What do you think of the Dragon Ninja card?
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/White_Dragon_Ninja
    My friend will want it who is making Ninjas, it's pretty good for their deck, I guess. Also, another one of my freinds wants to make evil heroes, any advice for her?
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

    If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  5. #1280
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    My friend will want it who is making Ninjas, it's pretty good for their deck, I guess. Also, another one of my freinds wants to make evil heroes, any advice for her?
    Idk much, but best advice I know is to have plenty of different options to fusion summon, cuz its in the extra deck where the evil heroes main strength lies IMO

  6. #1281
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Jump Festa 2012 Promotional Pack

    There are neat cards in this pack.

  7. #1282
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Jump Festa 2012 Promotional Pack

    There are neat cards in this pack.
    why are japaneese people always so lucky?

  8. #1283
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    I finished watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX season 2 just now. It was neat.

    Quote Originally Posted by Darkfire98989 View Post
    why are japaneese people always so lucky?
    Maybe the cards in that pack will be released in other countries at some point.

  9. #1284
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    ...Ah, hell, might as well get it over with. I've been lurking long enough.

    I, Asuka, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic. All bad grammar included.

    NOW THEN.

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I finished watching Yu-Gi-Oh! GX season 2 just now. It was neat.
    Are you watching the dub or the sub, out of curiosity?

    Can't really contribute much to the TCG discussion since I've long fallen out of the card game community, though.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  10. #1285
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,849

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    ...Ah, hell, might as well get it over with. I've been lurking long enough.

    I, Asuka, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic. All bad grammar included.

    NOW THEN.



    Are you watching the dub or the sub, out of curiosity?

    Can't really contribute much to the TCG discussion since I've long fallen out of the card game community, though.
    welcome and its cool this club is for everything yugioh so its cool....ill add you to the list...Also i made that pledge really quick so wasn't relly thinking about grammer as much but anyway welcome again...gunna cosplay Akiza for another anime convention and gunna beat people up with my aswome plant deck lol...

    If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

  11. #1286
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Are you watching the dub or the sub, out of curiosity?.
    The dub. I watched the whole season from beginning to end.

  12. #1287
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    in the middle of nowhere
    Posts
    100

    Default

    I Celebimasters93, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.


    pikachu



    is



    claimed

  13. #1288
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    welcome and its cool this club is for everything yugioh so its cool....ill add you to the list...Also i made that pledge really quick so wasn't relly thinking about grammer as much but anyway welcome again...gunna cosplay Akiza for another anime convention and gunna beat people up with my aswome plant deck lol...
    Pics when you're finished, maybe? C: I'm putting together a Johan cosplay that will hopefully be done by March, so I can bring it to Anime Boston... I already have an Asuka cosplay pending a few minor repairs, but it's of her red ballgown from the graduation ceremony. Provided my lovely Fubuki can make it to AB and nothing unforeseen comes up, we should be doing that for at least half a day. (We actually did a photoshoot of the two at Otakon 2011, if anyone wants to see a few pics of that.)

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    The dub. I watched the whole season from beginning to end.
    Wait, are you done with the dub now, or did you only finish up to season two?

    Anyway, I'd definitely recommend checking out the subbed version once you're done with the dub. 90% of the time, people I recommend this to never go back once they do... especially because season four didn't actually get dubbed, and it provides a bit more closure to GX. Not much, but more than the dub offered. The voice acting is better, the characterization is more consistent, the themes are less watered down... in general, I just think it's better quality.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  14. #1289
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    Wait, are you done with the dub now, or did you only finish up to season two?

    Anyway, I'd definitely recommend checking out the subbed version once you're done with the dub. 90% of the time, people I recommend this to never go back once they do... especially because season four didn't actually get dubbed, and it provides a bit more closure to GX. Not much, but more than the dub offered. The voice acting is better, the characterization is more consistent, the themes are less watered down... in general, I just think it's better quality.
    Well, I finished seasons 1 and 2 and I watched most of season 3 dub. And yeah, the subbed version is better, but I'm not interested.

  15. #1290
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Owl City
    Posts
    470

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Jump Festa 2012 Promotional Pack

    There are neat cards in this pack.
    Wow! Fishborg Launcher and Infernity Archer are both very very cool. Also, Infernity Genral is very powerful to(But it's not in that set).
    Of topic, but have a good Christmas guys!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

    If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

  16. #1291
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Oh, yeah, I forgot about Jump Festa. Hngh.

    Speaking of which, I think Cospa displayed a handful of new YGO goodies there -- some GX tapestries and phone straps. They also came out with some Zexal stuff recently, too, to my knowledge. There's a list of most of the stuff they sell/have sold here, if anyone's interested in a look at it.

    ...No lie, I'm really happy that after over a decade, Yu-Gi-Oh is finally starting to get some actual merchandise other than cards (which, don't get me wrong, are nice, but they're far nicer if you're a player than a casual fan). I know they also have a bunch of little keychains for DM, GX, and 5D's out now, and there's also the One Coin figures from DM, the phone straps and tapestries, and a couple figures like the DMG one, and the one of Yuugi I keep seeing WIP pictures of. (And the nice-looking BEWD and REBD metal figures that cost a pretty penny, too...)

    EDIT: Duh, self, don't use HTML on a vBulletin.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  17. #1292
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Yesterday, I got 5 Photon Shockwave packs as a present. Did I get any good pulls? Let's see:

    D-Boyz
    Xyz Gift
    Ultimate Rare Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (coolest pull ever)

    I pulled some nice cards.

    Today one of my presents was Legendary Collection 2 set. My pulls in that set:
    Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
    Super Polymerization
    Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
    Ice Queen
    Elemental HERO Magma Neos
    Card Blocker
    Evil HERO Inferno Wing
    Evil HERO Dark Gaia
    Rainbow Dragon
    Dark Fusion
    Card Ejector
    Darkness Destroyer
    Defensive Tactics
    Yubel - Terror Incarnate
    Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare

    Again, nice cards, though I'm missing Yubel. I'll get that card some other time.

  18. #1293
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Deepscorn Hollow
    Posts
    134

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Yesterday, I got 5 Photon Shockwave packs as a present. Did I get any good pulls? Let's see:

    D-Boyz
    Xyz Gift
    Ultimate Rare Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon (coolest pull ever)

    I pulled some nice cards.

    Today one of my presents was Legendary Collection 2 set. My pulls in that set:
    Destiny HERO - Diamond Dude
    Super Polymerization
    Gladiator Beast Hoplomus
    Ice Queen
    Elemental HERO Magma Neos
    Card Blocker
    Evil HERO Inferno Wing
    Evil HERO Dark Gaia
    Rainbow Dragon
    Dark Fusion
    Card Ejector
    Darkness Destroyer
    Defensive Tactics
    Yubel - Terror Incarnate
    Yubel - The Ultimate Nightmare

    Again, nice cards, though I'm missing Yubel. I'll get that card some other time.
    Nice haul, I've got a LC2 waiting to be opened at my gtrandparents, hopefully ill get a nice haul from it too. (come on yubels )

  19. #1294
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    between 2 ocean & 2 continents
    Posts
    9,589

    Default

    To be honest, I prefer Ghost Rare cover card instead of Ultra/Ulti cover card

    Congrats on the GEPD, though

    My shinies. Just click the links~

    ~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

    My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

  20. #1295
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Look what I found:
    http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-jNxPt83k83.../s1600/5ds.jpg

    From here:
    http://deckexpress.blogspot.com/

    Who's the guy on the far right? I never seen him on 5D's.

  21. #1296
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heading back to Johto
    Posts
    674

    Default

    He was the original design for the 5th Signer, but he got scraped when Rua/Crow were slated to become Signers.

    Funny, I was just reading a discussion about that picture on Pojo.
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

    Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

  22. #1297
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Ahh, yeah, I remember seeing the scans of that. He definitely strikes me as a proto-Crow who had more ties to Nazca, based on his hairstyle and outfit... I think I remember hearing that the Crow who was originally designed to be on the show was intended to make continuous attempts to steal Yuusei's D-Wheel in a very Team Rocket-esque manner, but eventually was going to get pulled over to the Good Guys' side by the power of friendship or something.

    It kinda makes sense why he got wrapped up in Bommer's situation, though, come to think of it. Bommer was the one who eventually ended up having the ties to Nazca, after all.

    ...Too bad Crow had to lose about a foot of his height to qualify for the Yuusei's Other BFF position, though.

    EDIT: Also, I just noticed this. In the scan there, the twin wearing the outfit that came to be Ruka's is designated as Rua, the male twin, and the same is true for Ruka being in Rua's outfit with slightly longer sleeves. I wonder if they were originally slated to have the opposite roles from what they ended up with...? I mean, they covered up the Signer marks in early 5D's not just because of the in-context excuse that they'd get judged and made fun of for them, but to add to the suspense when it was revealed Ruka was a Signer too.

    HMM.
    Last edited by Kaiserin; 30th December 2011 at 9:32 AM.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  23. #1298
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,234

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SerenadeSP View Post
    He was the original design for the 5th Signer, but he got scraped when Rua/Crow were slated to become Signers.

    Funny, I was just reading a discussion about that picture on Pojo.
    Facinating. So the original 5th Signer was someone else entirely. The anime would be totally different with him around.

    A new question:
    What are your Yu-Gi-Oh! highlights of this year? My highlights:

    Watched the 5D's dub
    Watched the Zexal dub
    Watched season 2 of the GX dub
    Saw the Bonds Beyond Time movie
    Played a Duel Terminal
    Got the Legendary Collection 2 set
    Got my first Xyz Monster (Baby Tiragon)

  24. #1299
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Heading back to Johto
    Posts
    674

    Default

    What are your Yu-gi-oh Highlights of the year?
    -Posted my fanfic, Heroic Potential, near the end of January. Even though it's only on Chapter 10, I have small bits prepared for the next 10/12 chapters.
    -Got Over the Nexus, which is really my only link to the game since I won't spend money on the actual cards.
    -Created several random cards, both for my fanfic and for random threads on Pojo.
    -Now attempting to create Yugi Character Decks for Over the Nexus and seeing how well they fair against Synchros. :P

    Not much, but it's alot for my standards. XD
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

    Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

  25. #1300
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    .........................
    Posts
    847

    Default

    What are your Yu-gi-oh Highlights of the year?
    getting my Cyber deck done.
    getting my lightsworn deck done
    Getting shooting quasar dragon
    and finish my shooting quasar dragon deck
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

    I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Page 52 of 173 FirstFirst ... 24248495051525354555662102152 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •