Page 53 of 176 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,301 to 1,325 of 4388

Thread: Yugioh Club

...Highlights, huh? Good question.

- Zexal came out! And I like it a lot so far, so I count that as a good thing.
    - Yu-Gi-Oh artbook, yessssssssss. Still gotta get my copy shipped, but it'll come.
    - ...In general, this is a pretty good year to be a Yu-Gi-Oh fan. Lots of new merchandise coming out, and the introduction of the Xyz monsters to the card game. And by "fan", I mean a fan of any of the series -- DM's getting as much stuff lately as GX and 5D's, which is unusual since GX and 5D's got largely ignored in favor of DM before now.

Still have yet to get any writing done on fanfic in my own right, though... guess I better work on that.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Facinating. So the original 5th Signer was someone else entirely. The anime would be totally different with him around.

A new question:
    What are your Yu-Gi-Oh! highlights of this year? My highlights:

Watched the 5D's dub
    Watched the Zexal dub
    Watched season 2 of the GX dub
    Saw the Bonds Beyond Time movie
    Played a Duel Terminal
    Got the Legendary Collection 2 set
    Got my first Xyz Monster (Baby Tiragon)
    Pulling first XYZ-Tiras
    Changing Plant deck into Doppel'/Plant Synchro
    STOR, GENF, PHSW launches
    Getting my third Black Rose Dragon

I got 2 HA05 for Christmas, and I got some Gust cards I needed... I'm still trying to get Yubel.... Currently only have Ultimate Nightmare..
    (Nice work Darklord, getting Quasar!!)
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

4Kids keeps the license:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...517966&page=66

Nice to hear (at least for me).

so sorry for not making an appearance for the longest time. no internet at home for a week and a half is a royal pain

4Kids keeps the license:
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...517966&page=66

Nice to hear (at least for me).
    I was kind of surprised to hear this, though I guess NAS really screwed themselves over by trying to terminate early without getting the courts involved, and then doubled back on the bulk of their charges. So 4Kids wound up looking better in the end, even if they would've probably had to pay if NAS hadn't made that pre-emptive blunder.

oh well, predicting a early zexal ending like 5d had.

btw the way a topic here.

what one card you teasure more than anything.

rainbow dragon and shooting quasar dragon for me, they just so cool and i was given rainbow dragon from a friend.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post

rainbow dragon and shooting quasar dragon for me, they just so cool and i was given rainbow dragon from a friend.
    Hmm, I guess my Gold Rare Cyber Dragon, Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon, and Rainbow Dragon. And my new Raviel, Lord of Phantasms card, because he's my favorite Sacred Beast.

My Black Rose Dragon(s) Favorite card, best Signer Dragon, used in my first(proper) deck: Plant. And I run 3 in Plant Synchro, but I also have many others that are precious to me. (Also, my friend owed me something, so he gave me a FREE Lagia!)

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,

I mcdanger, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

my deck has gone MIA, which sucks
    anyone still use blue eyes?

blue-eyes shining, got it in a card bundle on ebay XD[which is MIA ]
    Last edited by McDanger; 3rd January 2012 at 8:39 AM.

Turbo Pack 7

There are neat cards like Catastor and Book of Moon.

Turbo Pack 7

There are neat cards like Catastor and Book of Moon.
    I want that Castator!

I wonder when will there be news of a new World Championship game. Usually they announce it around December, but it's January already. I guess I'll have to be patient, they probably announce it later this month or early next month.

I'm actually wondering if they'll come out with a Tag Force game for Zexal, now that you mention it...

Anybody going to the Sneak Peek for Order of Choas next weekend?
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    omg i want to go actually but not sure if i have to work on those days sadly

Maybe, but I do have to save my money. A games convetion is coming here soon, and last year, me and a friend went(this time me and couple of my friends are going) and I really want to get the Black Rose tin they were sellling!

Photon Shockwave Sneak Peek was sold out friday at our cardshop, so this time me and my friend are going friday night so it doesn't happen again. lol
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

http://s1219.photobucket.com/albums/...cpZZ1QQtppZZ24

Order of Chaos card pictures. They look neat.

I wonder if hanzo will be a ultra?? I see most of the ninja are rare or common sadly my boyfriend is looking forward to all the ninja support...i see only two supers too :/

I feel so bad for not posting for a while, I guess life sneaks up on you like that

I was watching the anime and was wondering why they decided to include a second antagonist group. Don't get me wrong they're pretty bad ***, especially IV but I'm having trouble grasping straws here

Photon Shockwave Sneak Peek was sold out friday at our cardshop, so this time me and my friend are going friday night so it doesn't happen again. lol
    The Photon Shock wave sneak peak was on my birthday, but I went with a group of my friends, and we only JUST got in. It was really full, but well worth it!

Default Not on for a long time

Oh yes, I wasn 't on since 15 th November 2011. Thanks for not getting me out the club.So, let 's update about this not-so-good duelist.

* Bought Structure Deck 1, 2 and 4 in Portuguese;
    * Owned a Tournament at my school using a rental deck (forgot mine at home, what a shame ). The good thing was that it was a good Koa'Ki Meiru deck, with some Earthbound Immortals in (I owned a guy that placed a Blue-Eyes White Dragon and a Dark Magician on the field using Cusillu.) I got Black Rose Dragon as a Prize;
    * I finally discovered the deck I really have to use, my signature deck: Gravekeeper 's.
    * Got a PSP, and I am trying to take my GK deck from Dueling Network into Tag Force 4 (I just don 't know wha I am going to throw in instead of Obelisk);
    * I defeated my cousin using SD4 against SD1;
    * I will travel and MAYBE, I will get a Blue-Eyes White Dragon (started to care about it after the duel above that I won witht Cusillu).

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Oh yes, I wasn 't on since 15 th November 2011. Thanks for not getting me out the club.So, let 's update about this not-so-good duelist.

* Bought Structure Deck 1, 2 and 4 in Portuguese;
    * Owned a Tournament at my school using a rental deck (forgot mine at home, what a shame ). The good thing was that it was a good Koa'Ki Meiru deck, with some Earthbound Immortals in (I owned a guy that placed a Blue-Eyes White Dragon and a Dark Magician on the field using Cusillu.) I got Black Rose Dragon as a Prize;
    * I finally discovered the deck I really have to use, my signature deck: Gravekeeper 's.
    * Got a PSP, and I am trying to take my GK deck from Dueling Network into Tag Force 4 (I just don 't know wha I am going to throw in instead of Obelisk);
    * I defeated my cousin using SD4 against SD1;
    * I will travel and MAYBE, I will get a Blue-Eyes White Dragon (started to care about it after the duel above that I won witht Cusillu).
    Gravekeepers are annoying, mostly first turn Royal Tribute... *Shudders*

So......ORCS-SE has either Veiler or Ra. Very nice IMO, you get either an amazingly good card or an amazingly trash card.

and lol Xyz Reborn being Secret....I already expected it. Too good to be only Super.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

wikipedia finally has a picture of Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, another annoying overpowered dragon to deal with if able to summon. (T_T)

3 Level 8 Monsters
    Atk/4500 Def/3000
    When summoned using Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon as Xyz material negate the effects of all other face-up cards on the field. Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material, detach all Xyz material from all monsters your opponent controls, this turn it gains 500 Atk for each Xyz material detached, and during this turns battle phase this card can attack equal to the number of Xyz materials detached by this effect.

Why do the dragon cards always get powerful abilities?
    Last edited by Sam2010; 12th January 2012 at 11:50 PM.
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Page 53 of 176 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast