Page 54 of 172 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
Results 1,326 to 1,350 of 4291

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    So......ORCS-SE has either Veiler or Ra. Very nice IMO, you get either an amazingly good card or an amazingly trash card.

and lol Xyz Reborn being Secret....I already expected it. Too good to be only Super.
    I have 2 Veilers in my deck, but foil would be nice for folder, but I WANT RA!! Finally, Ra reprint!(Couldn't get Jump magazine)
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

So......ORCS-SE has either Veiler or Ra. Very nice IMO, you get either an amazingly good card or an amazingly trash card.

and lol Xyz Reborn being Secret....I already expected it. Too good to be only Super.
    I don't have the effect version of Ra yet, so that's neat.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    wikipedia finally has a picture of Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, another annoying overpowered dragon to deal with if able to summon. (T_T)

3 Level 8 Monsters
    Atk/4500 Def/3000
    When summoned using Galaxy Eyes Photon Dragon as Xyz material negate the effects of all other face-up cards on the field. Once per turn you can detach 1 Xyz material, detach all Xyz material from all monsters your opponent controls, this turn it gains 500 Atk for each Xyz material detached, and during this turns battle phase this card can attack equal to the number of Xyz materials detached by this effect.

Why do the dragon cards always get powerful abilities?

in PSCT form:

3 Level 8 monsters
    When this card is Xyz Summoned using "Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon" as Xyz Material: Negate the effect(s) of all other face-up cards on the field. Once per turn: You can detach 1 Xyz Material from this card; detach all Xyz Materials from monsters your opponent controls. This turn, this card gains 500 ATK for each Xyz Material detached, and during this turn's Battle Phase, this card can attack equal to the number of Xyz Materials detached by this effect.

just want to say, the negation (first effect) only occurs when it is Summoned, after that every cards on the field are free to activate their effects.

It's kinda like Ra, when it is Summoned card effects cannot be activated, but after the Summoning is finished everything will smacks it down.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by empoleon49 View Post
    I have 2 Veilers in my deck, but foil would be nice for folder, but I WANT RA!! Finally, Ra reprint!(Couldn't get Jump magazine)
    mate, if you want ra, you can get on ebay for Ł4 (about $7 US) got 1 today, JUMP one

I don't understand why they made Gagaga Girl a Secret Rare. She's going to tough to pull now. Hopefully she'll be reprinted in the next Duelist Pack.

I went to the sneak peak yesterday and got absolutely nothing. The only thing I pulled was another Zecthawk....which is like the worse possible thing that can happen at a sneak peak event. My brothers got all the luck this time, my eldest brother pulled two Hanzos, and the other pulled a Wind-Up Shark. I hopping for better luck next time.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    I went to the sneak peak yesterday and got absolutely nothing. The only thing I pulled was another Zecthawk....which is like the worse possible thing that can happen at a sneak peak event. My brothers got all the luck this time, my eldest brother pulled two Hanzos, and the other pulled a Wind-Up Shark. I hopping for better luck next time.
    yeah i know how you feel...I was trying to get some ninja stuff for my boyfriend cuaz his dream from the start was to make a ninja deck...he runs it on duel network too...I did get most of the commons and a rust art but he needs the super trans more then that :/ also hanzo!!!!!! he needs him....

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I don't understand why they made Gagaga Girl a Secret Rare. She's going to tough to pull now. Hopefully she'll be reprinted in the next Duelist Pack.
    uh, she's a DMG expy whose effect allows instant Xyz AND inflicting heavy damage (it reduce the ATK of opponent's monster to 0).

Of course she would be a Secret

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Number 50: The Black Corn
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/64037118/#comments

Number 15: Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/64037120/#comments

What other numbers cards will come out in the real game.

Number 50: The Black Corn
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/64037118/#comments

Number 15: Gimmick Puppet - Giant Killer
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/64037120/#comments

What other numbers cards will come out in the real game.
    Black Corn? Sounds like a bad idea and it looks like a terrible card. And Giant Killer absolutely sucks if your opponent either has no XYZ monsters or only weak ones. Seriously, it would be better to just stick with teh two level eight monsters yo have to get rid off for him.

ok since we got Neo Gaxlary Photon dragon we starting to get the sad and bad XYZ monster like 1000 damage and not being able to attack, i pass.

least they can't get any worse right?
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Seems like there's a trend here, the worse "Numbers" tends to be a promo. First Goldrat, now them.

You have to admit though, the way Giant Killer use its effect in the anime is terrifying and pure nightmare.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I Generic User Name, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I was a huge fan of Yugioh but I got out of it. I know am getting back into it and just made a Dueling Network account.
    Generic Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Generic User Name View Post
    I Generic User Name, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I was a huge fan of Yugioh but I got out of it. I know am getting back into it and just made a Dueling Network account.
    Welcome to the club.

Starter Deck 2012
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/55772533/#comments

Yuma's Xyz Music monster cards will be in the deck. Interesting.

went on wiki checking on the numbers cards and saw some new info on
    Number 91: Thunder Spark Dragon
    Rank 4
    5 Level 4 monsters
    Atk/2400 Def/2000
    Detach 3 Xyz Material destroy all monsters on your opponent controls
    Detach 5 Xyz Material destroy all cards your opponent controls

Sounds pretty good, hopefully they don't change it's effect when it becomes a actual card. Since it's effect can only be activated once.
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Check out this card:
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Genesis_Star_God%2C_Sophia

It looks tough to summon since you have to banish a Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz monster. It could be possible in a deck that summons a lot of monsters.

Check out this card:

It looks tough to summon since you have to banish a Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz monster. It could be possible in a deck that summons a lot of monsters.
    Wow she really clears the field when she's summoned. lol XD
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

Check out this card:

That card is godly. I can see this working a deck that uses Dragon Master Knight, which is pretty rare to see in use. I'd love tp see someone actually summon that thing.
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

It's actually kinda easy considering today's meta involves heavy usage of Synchro and Xyz.

So all you have to do is summon a Fusion and Ritual, since it is very likely that your opponent would have done half of the work for you

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Check out this card:

I've heard this card is going to bring an end to all the new Duel Terminal archetypes and I am very disappointed I didn't get to see a gem knight Peridot or gem knight opal

With the anime exclusive cards in the future duel terminals I am really hoping they make Cathy's Cat cards real.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/...-playmats.html

The Ninja play mat looks cool and the 2 player mat is neat.

It's actually kinda easy considering today's meta involves heavy usage of Synchro and Xyz.

So all you have to do is summon a Fusion and Ritual, since it is very likely that your opponent would have done half of the work for you
    Ah, I missed the line where it can use either player's monsters. That just makes it more awesome.
    Tamer's Archives
    A Pokemon fic. Chapter 4 is up [1/25/11]

Heroic Potential
    A Yugioh! fic. Chapter 20 is up [12/14/13]
    ~Back from the dead!~
    No knowledge of the game is required to enjoy this fic!

Check out this card:

Wow, that's cool. Takes a lot of skill to play too, which is nice.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/...-playmats.html

The Ninja play mat looks cool and the 2 player mat is neat.
    Awesome. If you get two of the two player matches it would probably make team matches rather easy. Well, easier then everyone having to bring their own mat.

Also, Sophia looks rather scary. Seriously, Sophuia makes me think of a little girl not that... Angel of Darknes I guess. Looks more like a demon, but it is a Fairy, which is Angel in the OCG.

so they actually remember that Meteor B. Dragon exist.

Forbidden Memories player here, and I was overjoyed.

Also, Ma'at and Ogre Dragon.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Page 54 of 172 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast