Page 55 of 174 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 4343

Thread: Yugioh Club

awsome.

imb4 quasar and time lord being in that since they the only promo cards yet to be release in other packs, long shot i know but it just seem likily to me.

and why a mask hero? um wouldn't something like a E hero be more like GX since you have a manga GX card?

5d that synchro i have yet to see in the anime but it sorta jack like from the picture and the other look yusie like.

and finally zexal, both cards look lack luster to me, yeah a photon card but something that only good for one thing photon galaxy eye which is already easy to bring out coughfusioncough.

i hope there more cards in this premuin set.
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    awsome.

imb4 quasar and time lord being in that since they the only promo cards yet to be release in other packs, long shot i know but it just seem likily to me.

and why a mask hero? um wouldn't something like a E hero be more like GX since you have a manga GX card?

5d that synchro i have yet to see in the anime but it sorta jack like from the picture and the other look yusie like.

and finally zexal, both cards look lack luster to me, yeah a photon card but something that only good for one thing photon galaxy eye which is already easy to bring out coughfusioncough.

i hope there more cards in this premuin set.

Some major clues for you

1. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Premium_Pack_14
    2. None of Jack's cards are in here, Ogre Dragon was Kalin/Kiryu's.
    3. All cards from PP14 are from the manga.
    4. Jaden/Judai also plays Masked HERO in the manga.

and considering Quick-Span Knight is also on PC2012, that means Poseidon Giant Beetle and Armored Bee are also likely to be on PC2012.

also, I think it's likely that the cards from PP13 unreleased yet outside Japan will be in PC2012 too, because it's odd if they are doing PP12 and PP14 but completely skipped over PP13.

last, I hope Shuttleroid is in PC2012. I find it weird that it's the only "roid" card still OCG-only after all these years.

People are also wishing for Kamionwizard and Electromagnetic Bagworm to be in PC2012. I would like to see at least the bagworm, it has unique artwork.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    so they actually remember that Meteor B. Dragon exist.

Forbidden Memories player here, and I was overjoyed.

Also, Ma'at and Ogre Dragon.
    Cool. There neat cards, including Meteor B. Dragon.

Also, Ma'at and Ogre Dragon.
    So they finally decided to release Meteor B. Dragon about time I thought they were never gonna release him. lol
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Here are my predictions for what will be in the Premium Collection Tin:

Armored Bee
    Poseidon Giant Beetle
    Junk Forward
    Fallen Angel of Roses
    Machina Cannon
    Blaze Fenix, the Burning Bombardment Bird
    Scarred Warrior
    Rosalian
    Masked HERO Daian
    Gravity Warrior
    Photon Rising Stream

Since Quick-Span Knight is in there, I think Armored Bee and Poseidon Giant Beetle will be there too. And since there are exactly five cards unreleased from Premium Pack 13, I think it will be there between Kagemucha Knight and (presumably) Poseidon Giant Beetle. Masked HERO Acid is in there so I presume Daian will be there as well. And the rest will probably be based on the rest of Premium Pack 14 since the order is likely the same as Premium Pack 14.

Ok guys, really bad news: Most of my cards got theft. Some thiefs broke in my house and got all my cards, excepting the Structure Decks I bought in this vacation(1,2 and 4), since I am traveling and mos of my cards were at home.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Ok guys, really bad news: Most of my cards got theft. Some thiefs broke in my house and got all my cards, excepting the Structure Decks I bought in this vacation(1,2 and 4), since I am traveling and mos of my cards were at home.
    Oh dear, I know how you feel, my house was robbed twice. It must've been terrible.

I'm so happy. I've wanted Meteor Dragon and Meteor B. Dragon for a long time (I collect the old-school cards), but I've only been able to acquire the Japanese versions. I'm definitely getting that tin.

Anyways, I haven't been active in a while, but I'll try to post more often. I've become interested in the trading card game once again, so I'll have more to talk about in the future.

I'm sorry for your loss. I had some of my cards stolen once, but I was able to replace most of them. I now keep all my cards inside a briefcase with a lock.

Thanks guys. I am actually sad because I can ' find good cards anymore for sale maybe (SD 6) but the deck I pulled off with my SD is kinda lame(I mixed them because I couldn 't use Zombies(I felt bad)nor SD 1 's low Monsters/Spell Trap Ratio)

EDIT (28/01/2012)(22:43 at GMT): I bought Starter Deck Pegasus and Joey. Pretty cool.
    Last edited by Pokémon Trainer Xande; 28th January 2012 at 11:44 PM.

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Ouch.. Sorry to hear that...
    (Premium tin looks great! Fallen Angel of Roses!)
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I BlizzardFireblaze, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I play Blackwings!
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Spoiler:- Looking for these Pokemon::

Join this amazing Pokemon community!

Can some one here help me clear up a few card rulings?

White elephants gift- can fusions rituals xyz's or synchros without effects be used for the effect? They don't have effects making them "non-effect monsters" right?

Gem-Knight Master Dia- if you banish a Gem Knight fusion card he still retains his first effect correct? It says he gains the effect of the gem-knight you just banished.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

For White Elephant's Gift- THey aren't Effect monsters unless they have effeccts, so yeah you can.

For Dia- It say suntil the End Phase, so it would lose the effect when you end your turn.

Quote Originally Posted by Kissmygrass96 View Post

For Dia- It say suntil the End Phase, so it would lose the effect when you end your turn.
    I know its only for the end phase but I mean its original effect the 100 for every Gem-knight. Lets say you have five in the grave he gets +500. If you were to banish a fusion Gem knight in your graveyard (making it +400), for instance Topaz would he have the +400 boost and the double attacking effect?
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Got my first packs of Order of Choas, got 3 packs and great pulls Ninja GrandMaster and
    Number 12:Crimson Shadow Armor Ninja. Best pulls i've had in a long time.
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    I know its only for the end phase but I mean its original effect the 100 for every Gem-knight. Lets say you have five in the grave he gets +500. If you were to banish a fusion Gem knight in your graveyard (making it +400), for instance Topaz would he have the +400 boost and the double attacking effect?
    Yeah, it only gains the other monsters effect, it doesn't lose it's own.

Got a few more packs with my buddy yesterday and pulled Xyz Reborn and Gagaga Girl I was really suprised.

My buddy pulled the other ninja xyz monster and one of the wind-up xyz the water one, cany think of the names. lol

Just bought some 3x Pot of Duality's!
        Spoiler:- Claims:

Spoiler:- Friend Codes:

Spoiler:- Looking for these Pokemon::

Join this amazing Pokemon community!

So, I ordered Goldd, Wu-lord of Dark World of listia.com 19 days ago, and I am yet to get it. My other card (Dark Jeroid) has arrived, but not Goldd. Has anyone else had problems getting their cards to arrive? This is really getting on my nerves.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Quote Originally Posted by BlizzardFireblaze View Post
    I BlizzardFireblaze, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    Hello

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    So, I ordered Goldd, Wu-lord of Dark World of listia.com 19 days ago, and I am yet to get it. My other card (Dark Jeroid) has arrived, but not Goldd. Has anyone else had problems getting their cards to arrive? This is really getting on my nerves.
    I never have that problem, since I buy my cards directly in real life from the seller, instead of via the internet.

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    one of the wind-up xyz the water one, cany think of the names. lol
    Zenmaity. I wonder why they have to change the name anyway, Zenmaighty was perfect, and it's not like the name would be too long either, there are monsters with longer names.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    Not really. I bought my cards on Amazon.com and they arrive around the estimated delivery date.

Hey guys, good and bad news:

*The good ones: I talked with a brazilian guy at DN and he gave me a link about the official Tournaments in Brazil(centered in Săo Paulo, yet...)
    *The bad (not so good ones) the next regional first regional I will probably face will only be next year.

Check this out:
    http://sjalpha.com/node/69

As much as getting 4 cards is nice, they don't have Yu-Gi-Oh! in Shonen Jump Alpha. I would be really interested if Yu-Gi-Oh! is in there.

EDIT (28/01/2012)(22:43 at GMT): I bought Starter Deck Pegasus and Joey. Pretty cool.
    Good for you. I'm glad that you're re-building your collection. Ironically, someone stole my Pegasus and Joey starter decks a few years ago. I replaced most of the cards, but it still bugs me that someone stole the original decks.

I never have that problem, since I buy my cards directly in real life from the seller, instead of via the internet.
    I buy single cards online all the time because there isn't a card shop where I live. I usually get them on time, but the shipping cost is a real pain in the neck.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Check this out:
    http://sjalpha.com/node/69

As much as getting 4 cards is nice, they don't have Yu-Gi-Oh! in Shonen Jump Alpha. I would be really interested if Yu-Gi-Oh! is in there.
    Interesting. I might sign up.

Page 55 of 174 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105155 ... LastLast