Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by darklord18 View Post
    imo they should have all card unlocked from the start

also i love racing in world 11 with crow duel runner, it so cool
    Me too. There should still be unlockable stuff, but when the whole game is about cards, they should at least give you that.

I think they should have at least the good structure decks unlock for choices of decks to run. I thought that starter deck was just plan silly deck to work with. Once I got the lord of the storm deck i tried to make a half harpie deck that relates to mine until close to the end and then made my plant deck. It so sad that I still can't make my fairy deck in the game. I went through the whole game without using my main deck. It was really not fair but I did beat the game so im not complaining. Im just gunna keep unlocking until packs are unlock.
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 25th May 2011 at 3:47 AM. Reason: spelling

I restructured my deck yesterday. Took some out, added some new ones. I'm pretty pleased.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Sorry to ask again but what was your deck again? I forget very easy what decks people have until I usual duel them enough to remember. Anyway, that great that you restructured your deck. Decks normally get restructured alot due to new cards that come out and also the Banned list. I restructure my deck alot, especially my fairy deck. Im probably gunna restructure my fairy deck when the new lost sanctury structure deck comes out. New cards that I can really use in there, sounds so exciting to hear about : 3

The new Fairy deck is amazing, but only if you actually use The Agents. Otherwise the only cards you might want are the new Draw card and the Divine trap card.

I gunna use the card in the skies and probably the agent earth tuner...thats about it...not really craz about the Divine trap card...I already use saturn so I don't really need the common...yeah though that can be cheap just coming out of the box. I was thinking of trying hyperbion but not sure. He mostly a test run. Ill find a way to use him without having a lot of agents. My fairy deck is like a mixed stall life point gaining close but not meta deck. It really hard to explain you just got to play it. It the best deck with the win ratio fallowed with my plants.

I really can't see Hyperion or Earth working in a non Agent based deck. Well maybe Earth because you use Saturn and it's a Tuner. Hyperion could work but it would almost be more of a burden than a help with so few Agents. You need an agent to summon it, but it's effect works with any fairy, am I right?

yes his effect works with agents with special summoning only, the other effect can be any fairy to destroy one card on the field, but if sanc. of skies is on the field it will have a chance to do it twice...not bad of a card...I think I can still special summon it with vallhalla but not postively sure...when the card comes out ill check the rulings carefully...

Just checked, you're right. It doesn't say it can only be special summoned that way. Plus I just saw a few non Agent decks using it with Valhalla. So it might be worth putting 1 or 2 in.

wow
    is hoenest limited or semi as i going to pre order some twilght packs

topic

what type, archtype or element or class(synchro, excel etc) do u least like and why
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

honest is only to one sadly,1 only, its ...i miss double honesting...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th May 2011 at 6:28 AM. Reason: fixing spelling

Honest is limited, you can only have 1. They did that due to the Agents coming out soon and how good they already are alone, with Honest they would be broken.

I hate Six Samurai. But I like all summoning types except Rituals. I find them kinda stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Honest is limited, you can only have 1. They did that due to the Agents coming out soon and how good they already are alone, with Honest they would be broken.

I hate Six Samurai. But I like all summoning types except Rituals. I find them kinda stupid.
    i totally agree on the six sams, there so cheap know due to its new support. It makes run solemns warnings, judgements, and anything that practally stops special summoning period...

yet jd is semi lol

i might get 4 ( give 1 or 2 to a friend)

what type, archtype or element or class(synchro, excel etc) do u least like and why

zombie, see a old friend play bewd deck till a family member pass away and he started playing zombie since till we stop being friends (6 years ago)

i dislike exceed cause it just silly

The main thing that bugs me is...their two good synchros.
    Shi En can cancel out 1 Spell/Trap every turn and one other guy who I forget makes it so your opponent can only use 1 per turn. So there's no counter but to make a bigger monster than it.

I don't see how anyone can like synchro and dislike Exceed...they are the same except exceed is arguably a ton easier to get out because you don't need to waste your time with Tuners.

I don't see how anyone can like synchro and dislike Exceed...they are the same except exceed is arguably a ton easier to get out because you don't need to waste your time with Tuners.
    um it just like contact fusion yet they need a monster under them to be any good yet synchro can be deadly from get go, exceed can't, unless exceed get get that add monster to exceed. you get what i saying.

yeah but many people have different opinions about how they work with there ways of how they run deck situations...everyone when i was at the convention kept bugging me for my shien dojos...im looking for a blue rose dragon, so if anyone had it i would trade one for it...shien's dojo is twenty at the least and blue rose is t0o...people keep making it like it more due to its a secret card in extreme victory...its annoying...they do that with effect veiler as well...people will bug stuff even in my deck and ask if im trading it...it just so annoying...mostly my solemn warning, and my effect veiler...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 26th May 2011 at 6:51 AM. Reason: fixing errors

Yes, that's always true. But my point still stands, they are easier to get out. So it's really a trade in, whatever you prefer. Better effects, or easier to get out. Plus, they get IMMUNITY from any card that says "level" in it. you can't compare them to Contact Fusion because Contacts are destroyed when their field spell isn't there, and their field spell can be destroyed. Exceed materials can't be destroyed (yet), except by using them. Plus they only lose their effects while they have none. And I bet you a million dollars that there will someday come a card that lets you bring back exceed material from the grave and put it back on. The day that happens, they will dominate synchros.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 26th May 2011 at 6:55 AM.

granted only hope and the shark's dragon look good

another type i dislike is lightsworns, jd enough said

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Sorry to ask again but what was your deck again?
    Fiends and Zombies. I'll list it in a spoiler. Note that I only follow the 40 cards rule. I only play with two people, and only for fun, since I can't be bothered to do a tourney.

Spoiler:- deck:
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Hope and the dragon are some of the worst exceeds yet. You should try looking at Steelswarm Roach, Tera-byte, Tyrus, and a few others. Hope is Ok, but the dragon is useless.

oh i see your deck is unique then i thought, when you said zombies i thought everything was zombies. I see fiends and stuff in there. Also, no zombie field card, along with imperial iron wall with plaguespreader zombie that is used for sychro summoning over and over again. I see you run a old version of a zombie deck. I noticed with the doll of demise is pretty old card lol. Its an itreating card to me though.

Thanks.

I just made it from the oodles of cards I got for being the only girl at the Yu-Gi-Oh table back in '05 when I was still in High School.

Yeah I know how you feel, walking in a card shop full of guys that look at you funny...like its a girl that plays yugioh?...lol...no problem....yeah i do suggest if you want a stronger zombie deck start using zombie synchros and plaugespreader...just helping you out with your deck...i made a zombie deck in my world champ 2010 game awhile back...imperial iron wall card is a good card too to throw in with plaugespreader and allure of darkness...its up to you though not pushin you...

That's alright. I like running an old style deck. Wasn't a fan of the new serieses, so I sort of ignore the newer cards. I guess it's because I'm old and set in my ways, lol.

Page 6 of 176 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast