Page 61 of 167 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 4154

Thread: Yugioh Club

Madolce Waltz.....is just......AWWWWW, SO CUTE

Seriously, I want to know who is the artist behind the artworks for all the "Madolce" cards.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Madolce Waltz.....is just......AWWWWW, SO CUTE

Seriously, I want to know who is the artist behind the artworks for all the "Madolce" cards.
    I thought Kazuki Takahashi draws all the Yu-Gi-Oh! cards. Unless it's really a group of artists.

Dang, Shine...now I need to make a Madolce deck, due to cuteness (which is the same reason I started my Naturias :P)

I'm still working on my Wind-Ups, I think they'll at least be ready to use the weekend after this (I have a Rat, plus Tiras and Adreus all coming in the mail).

Spoiler:- Wind-Ups thusfar:

And that's it. Any advice let me know
    Last edited by Golde; 30th March 2012 at 5:35 AM.

Check this out:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/75258498/#comments

It looks like most of the Duel Terminal cards will be reprinted. Interesting.

So This (looks kind of fake but this proves its legitimacy) is the sneak peek card for galactic overlord. Another normal monster . I'm wondering if they're going to something special with this card because...it doesn't really stand out among the other normal monsters aside from an awesome art.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

^
    Two words : Rescue Rabbit.

Chaos Warrior Rabbit, anyone? Artorigus + Dark Blade.....

Basically, Konami wants to say "we'll never touch Rescue Rabbit", even after it is proved to be even more broken than Rescue Cat.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    So This (looks kind of fake but this proves its legitimacy) is the sneak peek card for galactic overlord. Another normal monster . I'm wondering if they're going to something special with this card because...it doesn't really stand out among the other normal monsters aside from an awesome art.
    That card is okay, I guess. I can only see it as a target for Rescue Rabbit to Xyz summon cards like Blade Armor Ninja.

There's also the sort of theme, I guess. I mean, after all, in Return of the Duelist the cover card is called Excalibur, right? And that's clearly an homage to Arthur.

I am so going to this. In addition to the fact that the promo card is BOSS, I really want an awesome Playmat (Not that I don't love my Gold League one with Yugi :P). And I GUESS the Hieractic Dragons are pretty dang legit.

Two things I found:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Yu-Gi-Oh!_D_Team_ZEXAL

Another Zexal manga. This one is drawn chibi style.

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/96986330/#comments

A new Chaos Number. Interesting.

Another Zexal manga? Non-canon at that...

--Wait, wait, wait, hold up. KOTORI is part of the dueling team in this one? Now I need to know more about this. 8|

The art style is interesting, though. Yu-Gi-Oh has always had a very unique style, though not necessarily a good or anatomically accurate one (take a look at the early manga to see what I mean). From what I'm seeing so far, this one looks kinda neat, though.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Been awhile since I've posted. lol

Finally got the 2 Number Cards i've been missing 30 and 96, which i'm really happy.

Awesome to hear about a new Chaos Number, can't wait to see its appearence debut in the anime.
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

I watched part two of "It's in the cards" on Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal. Yuma and Astral beat Fortuno and got his Number cards. They also get Number C39: Utopia Ray.

Started working on a Destiny Hero Deck the other day not fully complete still missing some of the cards including other D-Heroes but here's what I got so far.

Spells
    Clock Tower Prison
    D-Formation
    D-Spirit
    Mausoleum of the Emperor
    Misfortune
    Over Destiny
    Swords of Revealing Light

Traps
    D-Fortune
    D-Time
    Destiny Mirage
    Destiny Signal
    Destruction of Destiny
    Eternal Dread

Monsters
    Phantom Magician
    Destiny Hero-Departed
    Destiny Hero-Blade Master
    Destiny Hero-Dread Servant
    Destiny Hero-Doom Lord
    Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious
    Destiny Hero-Defender
    Destiny Hero-Fear Monger
    Destiny Hero-Double Dude
    Destiny Hero-Dasher
    Destiny Hero-Plasma
    Destiny Hero-Dogma

Fusions
    Vision Hero Trinity
    Destiny End Dragoon
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

Lately I've been watching episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's that I've missed; I stopped watching the anime during the Dark Signers arc, but I've managed to catch up thanks to the episodes on Hulu. Unfortunately, there are a lot of subbed episodes missing for some reason, and since I refuse to watch the dubbed episodes, I won't be able to finish the series. I've also tried watching Zexal, but I'm starting to lose interest in it; I thought it was entertaining at first, but the whole Number-hunting thing has gotten boring (plus, Yuma isn't as skilled as I had hoped).

I also spent Friday looking through my collection of cards and using a checklist to keep track of the ones that I have. I was surprised to discover that I'm missing a lot of common cards, which is strange since I haven't traded any away. I'll just assume that I missed a few, which might have happened since I have like thousands of cards to keep track of lol. I've also played Stardust Accelerator when I have time as it's the last Yu-Gi-Oh! game that I bought, and I have to admit that I've enjoyed myself. Anyway, that's all the Yu-Gi-Oh! related stuff that I've been doing.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Lately I've been watching episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's that I've missed; I stopped watching the anime during the Dark Signers arc, but I've managed to catch up thanks to the episodes on Hulu. Unfortunately, there are a lot of subbed episodes missing for some reason, and since I refuse to watch the dubbed episodes, I won't be able to finish the series. I've also tried watching Zexal, but I'm starting to lose interest in it; I thought it was entertaining at first, but the whole Number-hunting thing has gotten boring (plus, Yuma isn't as skilled as I had hoped).

I also spent Friday looking through my collection of cards and using a checklist to keep track of the ones that I have. I was surprised to discover that I'm missing a lot of common cards, which is strange since I haven't traded any away. I'll just assume that I missed a few, which might have happened since I have like thousands of cards to keep track of lol. I've also played Stardust Accelerator when I have time as it's the last Yu-Gi-Oh! game that I bought, and I have to admit that I've enjoyed myself. Anyway, that's all the Yu-Gi-Oh! related stuff that I've been doing.
    I would go to google and just type in the episode number and watch it on other sights like gogo anime for 5d's

I feel the same way about Zexal I like the idea but Yuma to me is just to predictable and I wish he would use his other Number Monsters.

Ah WC2009 irritated me so much because I failed horribly at the begining racing Trudge sadly thats gone now.
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    Started working on a Destiny Hero Deck the other day not fully complete still missing some of the cards including other D-Heroes but here's what I got so far.

Spells
    Clock Tower Prison
    D-Formation
    D-Spirit
    Mausoleum of the Emperor
    Misfortune
    Over Destiny
    Swords of Revealing Light

Traps
    D-Fortune
    D-Time
    Destiny Mirage
    Destiny Signal
    Destruction of Destiny
    Eternal Dread

Monsters
    Phantom Magician
    Destiny Hero-Departed
    Destiny Hero-Blade Master
    Destiny Hero-Dread Servant
    Destiny Hero-Doom Lord
    Destiny Hero-Captain Tenacious
    Destiny Hero-Defender
    Destiny Hero-Fear Monger
    Destiny Hero-Double Dude
    Destiny Hero-Dasher
    Destiny Hero-Plasma
    Destiny Hero-Dogma

Fusions
    Vision Hero Trinity
    Destiny End Dragoon
    two words, destiny draw.

~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~

I would go to google and just type in the episode number and watch it on other sights like gogo anime for 5d's

I feel the same way about Zexal I like the idea but Yuma to me is just to predictable and I wish he would use his other Number Monsters.

Ah WC2009 irritated me so much because I failed horribly at the begining racing Trudge sadly thats gone now.
    I've found so far that Zexal is the LEAST predictable of the four series, actually. It requires getting far enough into it to see why, though.

Also, I got about as far as that one infamous stealth minigame in WC2009 and then put it down, never to pick it up again. There's a reason they came out with cheat codes for that one, and why nobody seems to like it that much.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Isn't that banned or something?

Also, regretfully, I dismantled my pride and joy, my Naturia deck. But only temporarily. My last score with it was 1 win/4 losses. I even lost against a Ninja deck that I always won against. Which actually really sucked, because me and that guy had a lot of fun (I would stall him until he decked out or ragequit). However, I do plan on reassembling it, once I determine the true goal behind it (Ie., plant engine, Synchro Summoning, pure Bamboo, etc.)

The reason I dismantled it, though, was to get the staples and add it to my Wind-Up deck. Which I dueled with this weekend, and got 3 wins/2 losses, seventh place out of 20 people. Which is, coincidentally (And sadly) my best score ever. And considering how fun Wind-Ups are to play, I'm probably gonna stick with them for a while.

Also, managed to pull one of the cards I really wanted, a TU07-000 Ally of Justice Catastor. Beautiful. Brought it out so many times (and I think it died every time) which was bad, because the only tuner in my deck is Effect Veiler.

Crazy Day, lol

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/96991360/#comments

Number 40 will be the promo for the book. Interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/96991360/#comments

Number 40 will be the promo for the book. Interesting.
    Interesting...

~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~

Yeah, I decided to search around and I finally found some of the missing episodes. I'll be finishing the series next week, although it's sort of bittersweet in a way. I think Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's is a fantastic anime, and I'm a little sad that I'm about to finish it. But perhaps I'll give Yu-Gi-Oh! Zexal a chance when I'm done with 5D's.

Anyway, I got some interesting cards this week: I got a Dark Magician of Chaos (the IOC version) for free, and I also picked up a Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon, which I believe is one of Kite's monsters from the Zexal anime. I'm also trying to get a Hundred Eyes Dragon for my Infernity deck, but the person who owns it is being difficult and we haven't settled on a trade yet.

I watched "The Edge of the World" today. Yuma loses his key, talks about his family, finds his key, and his sister and grandma show up at his school. One of Kari's friends and Yuma's mom sound like Carly from 5D's.

Got 3 new cards for My Destiny Hero deck today

Destiny Draw
    Destiny Hero-Malicious
    Destiny Hero-Dread Master

Pulled a Galaxy Eyes Ultra. Lol nothing special really.

Traded for a Dark Bribe (Now in my Wind-Up deck) and a Ultimate Montage Dragon (In my friends Chaos Dragon deck, alongside the GalaxyEyes)

Got 2win/3lose with Wind-Ups. Doing some upgrading now. Adding 3 Marauding Captains, and (right now) 1 Emergency Teleport, to see if that can't speed up the loop some. 5 spam seems to be working OK for now. Kinda really need another Adreus/Tiras, but Ill probably just wait til Epic Dawn, as mine cost about 40 together.

Big news:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/96994403/#comments

Miracle Contact and Advanced Dark will be in the Duelist Edition packs. That's awesome.

Page 61 of 167 FirstFirst ... 115157585960616263646571111161 ... LastLast