Page 62 of 176 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast
Results 1,526 to 1,550 of 4392

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SkyKing View Post
    Got 3 new cards for My Destiny Hero deck today

Destiny Draw
    Destiny Hero-Malicious
    Destiny Hero-Dread Master
    Sweet, I lost my E-Heroes deck and I want to but them again.

Checked wiki today saw they finally had an actual image for Mighty Warrior, can't wait for that to come to the U.S.

I also got the new Symphony Deck yesterday, so I added the Djinn cards to my Numbers Deck.
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

That is amazing news. I love my Crystal Beast deck. OMG that's amazing actually :P

Pulled a Fenghuang the other day. Nothing special.

Ordered an Alparibu, Sacred Beast of the Forest the other day (It looked really cool :P) got it today, it's really pretty. It also came with a Japanese Gravity Bind, Swamp Battleguard, and Guardian of the Throne Room. Plus a japanese Duelist ID card. Twas awesome

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Big news:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/96994403/#comments

Miracle Contact and Advanced Dark will be in the Duelist Edition packs. That's awesome.
    Oh my god, really? That's... amazing as hell, and also gives me hope that they're going back and putting out older, unpublished cards from GX.

Especially Advanced Dark. Holy hell, YES.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

http://wmish.com/4k/ygo_363/588-2.pdf

Read pages 12 to 16. I just skimmed most of it, but there might be a possibility that 4kids will sell Yu-Gi-Oh!. They almost lost Yu-Gi-Oh! and I would hate to see them losing the series again.

.....the thing people call OSIE (On Summon Ignition Effect, or more popularly known as "Priority") is now officially gone from both the OCG AND the TCG.

yay Rescue Rabbit is now a prime Veiler target, and Bottomless becomes much better.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gamepl...ts_timing.html

they also finally made an explanation about how Gozen Match and Rivalry of Warlords actually works.

http://www.yugioh-card.com/en/gameplay/card_faq1.html

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/96999287/#comments

Slifer will be a Shonen Jump Promo. That's awesome.

I don't get this priority thing everyone keeps talking about. Can anyone give me an example?

That is not cool at all, actually. It's an Alpha promo, which is the online service, I believe.

As for Priority, it dictates when moves can be activated, how it affects moves, etc. For example, if a Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity was summoned, and you chose to activate a Compulsory Evacuation Device, Zenmaity's effect could still go through, because your opponent Summoned it (Which does not start a chain) then activated its effect (Which does). Your opponent had Priority to activate their effect. And since Compulse can only be activated in response to the effect (which has already activated), nothing was stopped.

It's pretty complicated -_-

^
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Priority
    Wikia has a decent explanation.
    And as Shine pointed out the removal of it really makes Veiler and Bottomless so much better.

I Aura Ash, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

I don't understand how it's been "removed". I read the article but it seemed like it was just detailing the rules and guidelines regarding Priority.

Also, heading to the Sneak Peek this weekend, w00t w00t Artorigus

Big news:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/96994403/#comments

Miracle Contact and Advanced Dark will be in the Duelist Edition packs. That's awesome.
    I wish these cards had been released a lot sooner (like when the cards were still printed in the Series 3 layout). Advanced Dark sounds like a card I would like to use in my Crystal Beast deck, but I'm not going to be able to test it out. And I've heard about the new Shonen Jump Alpha promo; as I said in the other thread, I wish I could get Slifer as soon as it's released, but I'm going to have to buy it secondhand as I'm not a member of SJ Alpha.

Anyway, I haven't gotten any good cards recently. I bought some commons for my collection the other day, but it should go without saying that they weren't that great. I ordered about 60 more commons about a week ago, but they apparently got lost in the mail because I haven't received them.

I watched Battle with the Bot today, it was a good episode. Obomi is called Lilly in the dub.

Here's a topic I thought of:

What was your first Structure Deck?
    My first Structure Deck was Spellcaster's Judgment.

What was your first Structure Deck?
    My first Structure Deck was Spellcaster's Judgment.
    My first Structure Decks were Zombie Madness and Dragon's Roar (I bought them together). I remember learning about them after reading Shonen Jump, and I was obsessed with getting them since they had some really good cards. I've purchased all the Structure Decks up to Zombie World. After that, I just decided that it would be a lot smarter to just buy the single cards instead of wasting money on an entire deck that I probably wouldn't even use.

lol you just waste money buying the deck intead of just the card. although some indivisuals are very expensive.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    I don't understand how it's been "removed". I read the article but it seemed like it was just detailing the rules and guidelines regarding Priority.
    The article and the table is indeed kinda confusing.

From what I can understand, basically, you now cannot activate Ignition effect right after Summoning a monster, when previously you can.

Now right after you Summon a monster you can only activate "fast effects" (read the top of the article for examples of "fast effects") and if you don't, then you must wait for a response from the opponent regarding your Summoning, if there's no response, then you can activate the Ignition effect.

Rescue Rabbit's effect type is Ignition, which is why people often also mentioned Rescue Rabbit whenever they talk about OSIE/priority change.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

Well over the weekend I entered my 2nd tournament and got my but handed to me, I was using my Synchro Warrior deck and most of the time I didn't draw a tuner even though I have several.

Next time I'll use my E-heroes they've always been good to me. Although I did lower the decks S-Warriors 60 to 50 and E-Hero 60 to 48 (I think?)
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    Well over the weekend I entered my 2nd tournament and got my but handed to me, I was using my Synchro Warrior deck and most of the time I didn't draw a tuner even though I have several.
    I wonder why.....

Quote Originally Posted by Sam2010 View Post
    Although I did lower the decks S-Warriors 60 to 50
    ....oh

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I edited afterwards so it would do better next time hopefully.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    The article and the table is indeed kinda confusing.

From what I can understand, basically, you now cannot activate Ignition effect right after Summoning a monster, when previously you can.

Now right after you Summon a monster you can only activate "fast effects" (read the top of the article for examples of "fast effects") and if you don't, then you must wait for a response from the opponent regarding your Summoning, if there's no response, then you can activate the Ignition effect.

Rescue Rabbit's effect type is Ignition, which is why people often also mentioned Rescue Rabbit whenever they talk about OSIE/ change.
    Removing priority fixes so many problems. It was just what the game needed. Anyone interested in Heretics?
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Got fourth place with my Wind-Ups, and had some interesting plays.

On my first turn (second in game) my opponent had one set monster and one set S/T. I immediately played Bait Doll, which force activated his trap, Compulsory Evacuation Device, and bounced his monster back to his hand. Woo :P

Then, I went against a Chaos Dragon deck, and I managed to clear his field (Dark Hole I believe) and summoned Wind-Up Shark. He had a set m/t and I could tell it was something, but I played along. I special summoned another Shark, and he passed. So I raised their levels and brought out Tiras, Keeper of Genesis, which can't be destroyed by card effects. His set was a Bottomless Trap Hole. He was looking to limit my options by banishing one of my Exceeds but waited too long. So I attacked and blew up his hole

Got two packs, nothing good. Also the shop I go to ordered a few cases of the HA05 special edition boxes from Europe. Pulled a Gungnir -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Got fourth place with my Wind-Ups, and had some interesting plays.

On my first turn (second in game) my opponent had one set monster and one set S/T. I immediately played Bait Doll, which force activated his trap, Compulsory Evacuation Device, and bounced his monster back to his hand. Woo :P

Then, I went against a Chaos Dragon deck, and I managed to clear his field (Dark Hole I believe) and summoned Wind-Up Shark. He had a set m/t and I could tell it was something, but I played along. I special summoned another Shark, and he passed. So I raised their levels and brought out Tiras, Keeper of Genesis, which can't be destroyed by card effects. His set was a Bottomless Trap Hole. He was looking to limit my options by banishing one of my Exceeds but waited too long. So I attacked and blew up his hole

Got two packs, nothing good. Also the shop I go to ordered a few cases of the HA05 special edition boxes from Europe. Pulled a Gungnir -.-
    Nice plays! Bait Doll, interesting. Side Deck or Main Deck?
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

So I was at the comic book store with the Duel Terminal for Free Comic Book Day. On the Duel Terminal, it had Yuma and I think Astral was there too, maybe it has new cards. I saw people dueling, there was tournament going on. I also saw someone trading cards with the guy at the counter. Finally I saw some cards on display, there was Duel Terminal cards and regular cards. I saw Tour Bus from the Underworld. I also saw Yu-Gi-Oh! GX manga, Shonen Jump manga, and a Beckett magazine. Does anyone remember the Beckett magazines? I used to read them for the Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff until I lost interest in reading them.

Does anyone remember the Beckett magazines? I used to read them for the Yu-Gi-Oh! stuff until I lost interest in reading them.
    ...Oh my god, Beckett? Blast from the past, woah. I used to read their Pokemon stuff whenever my parents took me out to a store and I managed to run off to the magazine/book section of whatever it was long enough to beg them to buy it for me. It's always been a lot of inaccurate ********, regardless of whether it's Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh or whatever else they may have published for, but... eh, the art was vaguely amusing, at least?

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by Asuka View Post
    ...Oh my god, Beckett? Blast from the past, woah. I used to read their Pokemon stuff whenever my parents took me out to a store and I managed to run off to the magazine/book section of whatever it was long enough to beg them to buy it for me. It's always been a lot of inaccurate ********, regardless of whether it's Pokemon or Yu-Gi-Oh or whatever else they may have published for, but... eh, the art was vaguely amusing, at least?
    I remember this one magazine cover where it had Ash wearing Yugi's clothes, Yugi wearing Ash's clothes, Pikachu having Blue-Eyes White Dragon scales whlie Blue-Eyes White Dragon was just growling.

I also have some of the posters from the Beckett magazines in my room.

I used to read Beckett magazine. I remember reading that magazine when Pokemon was popular; that was my number one source of information. I stopped reading it after a while, but I started buying the issues when Yu-Gi-Oh! became popular. I still have about 8 issues of the magazine somewhere in the garage, although some of them are a bit worn. I've tried looking for the issues that I missed, but I've only found a few places that still sell those, and they're quite expensive compared to when the magazine was still in circulation.

Page 62 of 176 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672112162 ... LastLast