Page 63 of 171 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast
Results 1,551 to 1,575 of 4267

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    I used to read Beckett magazine. I remember reading that magazine when Pokemon was popular; that was my number one source of information. I stopped reading it after a while, but I started buying the issues when Yu-Gi-Oh! became popular. I still have about 8 issues of the magazine somewhere in the garage, although some of them are a bit worn. I've tried looking for the issues that I missed, but I've only found a few places that still sell those, and they're quite expensive compared to when the magazine was still in circulation.
    My friends have a couple, and they're pretty cool to read. They aren't very accurate though.
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Yeah, unfortunately magazines are usually not very accurate unless they have official sources, or the crews are actually fans of the things they are "reporting".

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Finally decided to get WC2011 so maybe we can have a duel sometime.
    ""Life sometimes deals you a bad hand and you make a lot of mistakes along the way but as long as you believe in your self and walk along your chosen path with a smile everything will be alright."
    ."

I Comboman77, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

What are your thoughts on the latest card layout? The new text seemed a bit stretched, since it's supposed to make it look bigger, but I can read the text perfectly fine.

I think its good.
    What cards do you recommend for a Photon+Evol+Bounzer deck?

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

I watched Hunting Down The Hunter Part 1 today. Kite gets into Yuma's key and duels Astral. Can Astral beat Kite, can Yuma save Astral? Things are looking dangerous.

Did anyone watch it?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched Hunting Down The Hunter Part 1 today. Kite gets into Yuma's key and duels Astral. Can Astral beat Kite, can Yuma save Astral? Things are looking dangerous.

Did anyone watch it?
    I did.
    It was pretty intense.
    Astral was under HUGE pressure.
    Looks like Astral and Yuma are gonna fuse and become a Super Saiyan next episode.

What are your thoughts on the latest card layout? The new text seemed a bit stretched, since it's supposed to make it look bigger, but I can read the text perfectly fine.
    As I've said several times before, I absolutely loathe the new layout. There was nothing wrong with the old layout, so I don't understand why they (I don't even know who's in charge of the card game anymore, so I can't point out names) changed it; it's almost as if they're just changing the layouts for the sake of changing them. You'd think that they would have better things to do than mess with card layouts. I have no plans to purchase any of the new cards either; I'm going to stick with the old cards from now on.

I like the new cards.
    The layout is cool.
    The new cards are REALLY awesome!

In this week's episode of Zexal in Japan, it turns out:

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

In this week's episode of Zexal in Japan, it turns out:

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Abyss Rising
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/96986330/#comments

There are lots of water support in the set.

Hey guys, I haven't really played the game since March when Agents got crippled so badly. Are fairies still viable or should I just come back in September when hopefully DinoRabbits, Wind-Ups and Inzektors don't just rape the metagame?
    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/wbfm1f.png[/IMG]

Banner CreditsSuper Smash Bros. ClubProfile Picture Credits

HeartGold Friend Code: 4727-0179-1321
    Generation 4 Battles: Level 100 Standard, No Rotom Formes

Im sorry for getting off topic but did kaiserin and esclator post a pledge...i can't find one before i can add them on...so if you guys didn't could you please fix your first post before posting again please

also omg i can't beleive i pulled a 30 dollar card from galactic overlord LOL...Its a xyz too ...can anyone guess what it is?

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Im sorry for getting off topic but did kaiserin and esclator post a pledge...i can't find one before i can add them on...so if you guys didn't could you please fix your first post before posting again please
    I don't know where my first post is, but I did, back when my username was still Asuka. :| Both of us have been keeping on topic, anyway, so...

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    I don't know where my first post is, but I did, back when my username was still Asuka. :| Both of us have been keeping on topic, anyway, so...
    thats why thanks for letting me know forgot name changes...i did add you your fine then

edit: back to yugioh discussion....
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 18th May 2012 at 5:28 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

also omg i can't beleive i pulled a 30 dollar card from galactic overlord LOL...Its a xyz too ...can anyone guess what it is?
    Ummm, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon?

Ummm, Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon?
    I was gonna say that!
    Does anyone have a Stardust Dragon or knows which packs it comes in?
    I have a Malefic Stardust Dragon, Guardian Eatos, and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. (All level 8 TEEHEE)
    I really want Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    I was gonna say that!
    Does anyone have a Stardust Dragon or knows which packs it comes in?
    I have a Malefic Stardust Dragon, Guardian Eatos, and Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon. (All level 8 TEEHEE)
    I really want Neo Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon.
    I know Stardust Dragon is found in:
    The Duelist Genesis
    Yusei Fudo Duelist Pack
    Stardust Dragon Tin
    Shooting Star Dragon Tin
    Gold Series 3

I know Stardust Dragon is found in:
    The Duelist Genesis
    Yusei Fudo Duelist Pack
    Stardust Dragon Tin
    Shooting Star Dragon Tin
    Gold Series 3
    Are these packs/tins easy to currently find in stores?

Oh, um, hello everyone. I am Kissmygrass96 with a name change, meaning I'm already a member

Kinda fell out of this thing, but I'm trying to catch up with the anime and all. Sorry for not really contributing much with this post, but I don't really know what to talk about.

Quote Originally Posted by CuriousHeartless View Post
    Oh, um, hello everyone. I am Kissmygrass96 with a name change, meaning I'm already a member

Kinda fell out of this thing, but I'm trying to catch up with the anime and all. Sorry for not really contributing much with this post, but I don't really know what to talk about.
    lol its fine as long as its not crazy going off topic ill be fine in every post ill change your name on the member list ...anyway guys nope not him i got the overlord hieratic....the sun dragon card LOL...i was laughing when i got it...on ebay he going for like 30 buy it now...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

lol its fine as long as its not crazy going off topic ill be fine in every post ill change your name on the member list ...anyway guys nope not him i got the overlord hieratic....the sun dragon card LOL...i was laughing when i got it...on ebay he going for like 30 buy it now...
    Oooh, so close.

Oooh, so close.
    yeah he was a dragon you were close though ...I just had a feeling to buy a pack and i was like cool

edit: for the stardust local meijers has those duelist gensis packs and stardust tins time to time but sadly stardust is going out of fashion lately like the sychros...mostly xyz now :/ people still do use some sychros now like black rose and catastor and etc...there useful still but startdust is starting to fade sadly...
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 19th May 2012 at 3:35 AM.

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Page 63 of 171 FirstFirst ... 135359606162636465666773113163 ... LastLast