Page 64 of 176 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,600 of 4392

Thread: Yugioh Club

  1. #1576
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Are these packs/tins easy to currently find in stores?
    Not most of the older 5D's packs, although you can probably still get them online, or maybe at a traditional gaming/comic store if you're lucky. Oddly, I found a single lonely box of... Duelist Genesis, I think it was? sitting on the shelf of my local Walgreen's the other day, though. No other YGO packs or structure decks as far as I could see, and this was on the small section of the wall reserved for TCG-related items. It was really weird... I'm almost sad I didn't give it a good home.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  2. #1577
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    edit: for the stardust local meijers has those duelist gensis packs and stardust tins time to time but sadly stardust is going out of fashion lately like the sychros...mostly xyz now :/ people still do use some sychros now like black rose and catastor and etc...there useful still but startdust is starting to fade sadly...
    A shame, as I've always held a soft spot for Stardust Dragon. I still use Synchro Monsters though, even though they've gone out of style since the Xyz monsters were introduced. I used to hate the concept of tuning and all that, but I gave it a chance one day, and I've never looked back. I have a few Xyz monsters as well, but I never use them; they just sit there and collect dust. I've never been a trend follower anyway, so it doesn't really bother me that everyone is switching to Xyz monsters now.

  3. #1578
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    A shame, as I've always held a soft spot for Stardust Dragon. I still use Synchro Monsters though, even though they've gone out of style since the Xyz monsters were introduced. I used to hate the concept of tuning and all that, but I gave it a chance one day, and I've never looked back. I have a few Xyz monsters as well, but I never use them; they just sit there and collect dust. I've never been a trend follower anyway, so it doesn't really bother me that everyone is switching to Xyz monsters now.
    I use both Synchros and Xyzs.
    Number 96: Dark Mist annd Road Warrior FTW.
    Guess my Malefic Stardust Dragon won't rise from the shadows anytime soon.
    OH WELL, TIME TO HUNT FOR GAGAGA MAGICIAN!
    Which set does Gagaga Magician come in?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  4. #1579
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Which set does Gagaga Magician come in?
    Generation Force and Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, but that pack won't come out until May 29. It's also in the Yuma Duelist Pack, but it's still in Japan and I don't know why they haven't released it yet.

  5. #1580
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Generation Force and Battle Pack: Epic Dawn, but that pack won't come out until May 29. It's also in the Yuma Duelist Pack, but it's still in Japan and I don't know why they haven't released it yet.
    FUUUU
    This is gonna take a while.
    So, is the "Battle Pack" headline kind of like "Hidden Arsenal" thing?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  6. #1581
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    So, anyone have any thoughts on the rights auction for the YGO anime series taking place on June 5th? Saban has already made a $10 million bid, but Viz and Funimation have both apparently expressed interest, and a lot of people are pulling for Funi due to the promise of uncut DVD/BD releases and even possible re-dubs. Funi's also been known to do a lot with the fandom via contests/promotions and the like, too. I think they also mentioned they'd keep the old dub cast in mind, if they were to get the rights and do re-dubs, so it might not be a total recasting in that case.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  7. #1582
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    FUUUU
    This is gonna take a while.
    So, is the "Battle Pack" headline kind of like "Hidden Arsenal" thing?
    The set prefix is BP01, so yeah, it's something like that. Maybe there will be more of these in the future.


    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    So, anyone have any thoughts on the rights auction for the YGO anime series taking place on June 5th? Saban has already made a $10 million bid, but Viz and Funimation have both apparently expressed interest, and a lot of people are pulling for Funi due to the promise of uncut DVD/BD releases and even possible re-dubs. Funi's also been known to do a lot with the fandom via contests/promotions and the like, too. I think they also mentioned they'd keep the old dub cast in mind, if they were to get the rights and do re-dubs, so it might not be a total recasting in that case.
    I don't know what to think. If this goes through, nothing will be the same anymore.

  8. #1583
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I don't know what to think. If this goes through, nothing will be the same anymore.
    That's true, though I'm inclined to think it'll be for the better when nostalgia is set aside. Plus, DVD/BD releases are very yes -- I'd have already bought all the Duel Boxes I could by now if they weren't stupidly expensive and/or scarce even years later (usually around $220 per box right now).


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  9. #1584
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Sooo, about my Deck.
    What do you guys suggest for a Bounzer+Photon+Number+Synchro+Evol Deck.
    Express ideas, there are no wrong answers, [except for the ones your about to give.]
    (The sentence between the [] is a joke)
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  10. #1585
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Destiny Island
    Posts
    1,858

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    I use both Synchros and Xyzs.
    Number 96: Dark Mist annd Road Warrior FTW.
    Guess my Malefic Stardust Dragon won't rise from the shadows anytime soon.
    OH WELL, TIME TO HUNT FOR GAGAGA MAGICIAN!
    Which set does Gagaga Magician come in?
    also4th kira@ i know its a shame that the cards are going out...

    for gagaga magician i don't think he out yet?...the girl is as a secret i want her...I am a big dark Magician girl person, gagaga girl is a new version of her...I cosplayed dark magician girl twice...im cute little female so i pull it off LOL...anwyay i like to collected eveyone that comes out...i really want to have them all...

    edit: my bad he out in generation force...so he is out for you sweetie...also if you care the girl is in order of chaos....
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 21st May 2012 at 1:39 AM.

  11. #1586
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    also4th kira@ i know its a shame that the cards are going out...

    for gagaga magician i don't think he out yet?...the girl is as a secret i want her...I am a big dark Magician girl person, gagaga girl is a new version of her...I cosplayed dark magician girl twice...im cute little female so i pull it off LOL...anwyay i like to collected eveyone that comes out...i really want to have them all...

    edit: my bad he out in generation force...so he is out for you sweetie...also if you care the girl is in order of chaos....
    Thanks, though you've been Ninja'd!
    SmartD is my encyclopedia.
    He knows everything!
    Though, he hasn't commented of my Deck.
    Actually, NO ONE has commented on my Deck.
    I'm just asking for which cards I should use.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  12. #1587
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Thanks, though you've been Ninja'd!
    SmartD is my encyclopedia.
    He knows everything!
    Though, he hasn't commented of my Deck.
    Actually, NO ONE has commented on my Deck.
    I'm just asking for which cards I should use.
    Me? As an encyclopedia? Naw, I just look up stuff on Yugioh Wikia. As for your deck, I don't know what to suggest. Sorry I'm not much help, I just collect cards.

  13. #1588
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Me? As an encyclopedia? Naw, I just look up stuff on Yugioh Wikia. As for your deck, I don't know what to suggest. Sorry I'm not much help, I just collect cards.
    Oh.
    Thats okay.
    Not all people are duelists.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  14. #1589
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Duel World
    Posts
    495

    Default

    I have been away for too long, I know. Sorry, but I had to start thinking about school. It actually worked, my worst grade was 8.2, yet I can only use my cards/ my PC only for one hour per day Either way, I'm going to be buying a new deck. Should I buy XYZ Symphony or, if I find it, something more focused in Blackwings? I own a Blakwing deck, but I 'm looking forward to buying some Starter Decks and going to take a look at the Six Samurai Structure Deck.
    EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention: In DN, my username is NerdKnight42. If you see me online, feel free to request a duel in a private chat. Just identify yourself as been from the club

    Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

    I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

  15. #1590
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    I have been away for too long, I know. Sorry, but I had to start thinking about school. It actually worked, my worst grade was 8.2, yet I can only use my cards/ my PC only for one hour per day Either way, I'm going to be buying a new deck. Should I buy XYZ Symphony or, if I find it, something more focused in Blackwings? I own a Blakwing deck, but I 'm looking forward to buying some Starter Decks and going to take a look at the Six Samurai Structure Deck.
    EDIT: Oh, forgot to mention: In DN, my username is NerdKnight42. If you see me online, feel free to request a duel in a private chat. Just identify yourself as been from the club
    XYZ Symphony.
    Get it.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  16. #1591
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Look what I found:
    http://piconoe.tumblr.com/post/21200...rst-here-folks

    You can use Japanese Duel Terminal cards on english Duel Terminals. Pretty cool.

  17. #1592
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    ...Seriously, guys? Only one person has any opinions at all on the fact that 4Kids is selling the license to all four YGO series? :\

    Then again, I kind of feel like every topic I bring up that's not TCG related tends to get hugely glossed over, so maybe I shouldn't be too surprised. Maybe this was more intended to be a TCG-oriented club, I don't know. Still, this is really big news for the anime in particular -- someone must have something to say about it, right?


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  18. #1593
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Where I live.
    Posts
    1,415

    Default

    I have something to say. As long as they finish the ZeXal dub, maybe make a few more DVDs, and air on a channel that you don't have to have a high tier TV contract to watch I'm fine.

  19. #1594
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    INSIDE...
    Posts
    2,118

    Default

    I don't think 4Kids themselves will finish the Zexal dub at this point, since... well, they're the ones selling the rights, and apparently they lost more than they gained with it anyway (a series oriented towards merchandise making them lose money? only you, 4Kids, only you). That's why people are really rooting for Funi or Viz to get them over Saban, since Funi has promised better treatment of the series... which basically amounts to how most other anime series are already treated, for what it's worth, in the form of DVD/BD uncut releases and such. And they also are very well known for keeping the fandom involved in various ways, at that. It's definitely a good chance that Viz would do the same, too.

    According to a friend of mine who's much more well-versed in legal issues than I am, it's really just a big, court-sanctioned flipping off to TV Tokyo and NAS, since they'll basically never see the money they were owed (not from 4Kids, anyway). Saban is the company they want to win the bid, but if another company outbids them, Saban's apparently going to get compensated for not getting it, and the company that actually does get their hands on the franchise will have to help TV Tokyo/NAS make up for the losses 4Kids dealt them.

    ...But then, I guess 4Kids never needed Al Kahn's help to pull dick moves to begin with anyway.


    SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

    Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama


  20. #1595
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where Time Begins and Ends
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Edit: I, Gas Snake X, understand the rules and pledge to only talk about Yugioh, not get off topic and follow the rules.

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    ...Seriously, guys? Only one person has any opinions at all on the fact that 4Kids is selling the license to all four YGO series? :\

    Then again, I kind of feel like every topic I bring up that's not TCG related tends to get hugely glossed over, so maybe I shouldn't be too surprised. Maybe this was more intended to be a TCG-oriented club, I don't know. Still, this is really big news for the anime in particular -- someone must have something to say about it, right?
    Well, if 4kids is selling the anime (dubbed version I believe) then they really have nothing to lose. They screwed up 5D's imo to the point that we missed Z-ONE's saga and they made Zexal seem more kiddish than it should be. I see nothing wrong with the selling, but I doubt I'll be watching the dub of the anime anytime soon... May watch the subbed however.
    Last edited by Gas Snake X; 25th May 2012 at 12:23 PM. Reason: For the Pledge
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------


  21. #1596
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Home of the Braviary [USA, CO]
    Posts
    949

    Default

    Regarding the the 4Kids auction. I'm personally pulling for Funi. But anyone else would be better than 4Kids.
    For the first time with ZEXAL I started watching subs before the 4Kids dub came out. And I tried going back to watch the 4Kids dub and could see the terrible quality of dubbing that 4Kids really does.
    I hope that ZEXAL gets a redub and that season 4 of GX and the Z-ONE arc gets dubbed by whoever wins the auction.

    BTW I had a name change, so I'll post this again.
    I Short Wing, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

  22. #1597
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Lysandre's bed.
    Posts
    48,100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    ...Seriously, guys? Only one person has any opinions at all on the fact that 4Kids is selling the license to all four YGO series? :\

    Then again, I kind of feel like every topic I bring up that's not TCG related tends to get hugely glossed over, so maybe I shouldn't be too surprised. Maybe this was more intended to be a TCG-oriented club, I don't know. Still, this is really big news for the anime in particular -- someone must have something to say about it, right?
    I only follow the Japanese series, so I didn't have much to say about the recent dub license auction thing. And to be completely honest, I'm not here exclusively for TCG/OCG news; there's already a sub-forum for that. I came here because I wanted to talk about the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise in general. I don't mind TCG/OCG talk, but I get the feeling that sometimes people post stuff about the TCG just to change the subject. I totally understand if someone wants to discuss something other than the anime, but it's still a little strange.

  23. #1598
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Austin, Texas
    Posts
    278

    Default

    Hate on me if you want, but I don't want 4Kids selling ZEXAL.
    At least let them finish the World Duel Carnival arc THAT THEY HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED DUBBING!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

    Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

    Let the cold take you...feel its power....

  24. #1599
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Location
    Where Time Begins and Ends
    Posts
    42

    Default

    Frankly, 4Kids has to sell the Rights to dub yugioh. I find that they are losing rating for the show, and I'm slowly turning to the computer and waiting for other shows rather than watch what 4Kids put on the air. Funi can do no wrong here and Viz would most likely put it on a channel I have no clue about (That's Rogers for you)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------


  25. #1600
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Georgia, U.S.A
    Posts
    3,281

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Hate on me if you want, but I don't want 4Kids selling ZEXAL.
    At least let them finish the World Duel Carnival arc THAT THEY HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED DUBBING!
    I'm with you that 4kids shouldn't sell Yu-Gi-Oh!, but from the looks of things, the show will go to someone else. Unless a miracle happens and they keep the show, but that's unlikely.

Page 64 of 176 FirstFirst ... 145460616263646566676874114164 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •