Page 65 of 176 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast
Results 1,601 to 1,625 of 4388

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Gas Snake X View Post
    Well, if 4kids is selling the anime (dubbed version I believe) then they really have nothing to lose. They screwed up 5D's imo to the point that we missed Z-ONE's saga and they made Zexal seem more kiddish than it should be. I see nothing wrong with the selling, but I doubt I'll be watching the dub of the anime anytime soon... May watch the subbed however.
    They've already declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy, anyway, which is kind of like bankruptcy lite, so... yeah, they really don't. It was a pretty big legal flipping off to the Japanese companies in the end, though, like I said.

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Hate on me if you want, but I don't want 4Kids selling ZEXAL.
    At least let them finish the World Duel Carnival arc THAT THEY HAVEN'T EVEN STARTED DUBBING!
    They're selling all four series' rights, though, so there's not really much choice now. It's pretty much already set in stone they won't finish dubbing Zexal either way, and like someone else said, ratings have definitely been falling, slowly but surely. It's like what happened with One Piece's first dub, except they're actively selling the license as opposed to letting it quietly expire, and the franchise as a whole is a bit better established already, dub-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    I only follow the Japanese series, so I didn't have much to say about the recent dub license auction thing. And to be completely honest, I'm not here exclusively for TCG/OCG news; there's already a sub-forum for that. I came here because I wanted to talk about the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise in general. I don't mind TCG/OCG talk, but I get the feeling that sometimes people post stuff about the TCG just to change the subject. I totally understand if someone wants to discuss something other than the anime, but it's still a little strange.
    ...Thank you, I thought I was the only one who kept noticing this. I don't mind it either, but every time I try to bring up something that isn't card game related, it either gets completely ignored, or a little bit of discussion before someone comes in and changes the subject back to the card game again. It's an integral part of the franchise, but it's not the only thing, and it's definitely not the only thing I joined the club to discuss and hear about. :\

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    They've already declared Chapter 11 bankruptcy, anyway, which is kind of like bankruptcy lite, so... yeah, they really don't. It was a pretty big legal flipping off to the Japanese companies in the end, though, like I said.

They're selling all four series' rights, though, so there's not really much choice now. It's pretty much already set in stone they won't finish dubbing Zexal either way, and like someone else said, ratings have definitely been falling, slowly but surely. It's like what happened with One Piece's first dub, except they're actively selling the license as opposed to letting it quietly expire, and the franchise as a whole is a bit better established already, dub-wise.

...Thank you, I thought I was the only one who kept noticing this. I don't mind it either, but every time I try to bring up something that isn't card game related, it either gets completely ignored, or a little bit of discussion before someone comes in and changes the subject back to the card game again. It's an integral part of the franchise, but it's not the only thing, and it's definitely not the only thing I joined the club to discuss and hear about. :\
    I dunno, maybe the people of this club just doesn't like the anime.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

I like the anime.

The anime is pretty good although I watch the subbed version and not dubbed.
    "No one knows what will happen in the future. There is no sense in worrying in something you do not and cannot control, so why bother?"

Quote Originally Posted by Short Wing View Post
    Regarding the the 4Kids auction. I'm personally pulling for Funi. But anyone else would be better than 4Kids.
    For the first time with ZEXAL I started watching subs before the 4Kids dub came out. And I tried going back to watch the 4Kids dub and could see the terrible quality of dubbing that 4Kids really does.
    I hope that ZEXAL gets a redub and that season 4 of GX and the Z-ONE arc gets dubbed by whoever wins the auction.

BTW I had a name change, so I'll post this again.
    I Short Wing, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    so what was your original name? ill go over that name and gas snakes X...please pledge

i keep missing the zexal series it sucks i normally work those days...

No, I know there are at least a few that do besides the ones that have already spoken up. If no one in this club liked the anime, I'd have already suggested turning this into the Yu-Gi-Oh OCG/TCG club instead, so no one else gets led astray. But there are a lot of fans who enjoy both the card game and the anime/manga along with other aspects of the franchise, me being one of them. Also hence why I was disappointed that no one seemed to want to talk about anything other than the OCG/TCG until I spoke up. Not even just the anime, but I brought up topics like other merchandise (like the stuff from Cospa) in the past that went completely ignored as well.

...Speaking of other merch, you guys know about the Yami Yuugi PVC figure that got released a while ago, right? I suspect it's going to become a whole line of figures, now that Kaiba is getting released too.

The anime is good, and I mean the First series and GX. 5D's lacked something and Jack Atlas sounded like an Australian being chased by a mad Kangaroo. Zexal in itself is like goind to the lengths of reteaching the next generation about Yugioh, but it sort of went down hill.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------

I the3rdH0kage, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Currnely running a E-Heroand a gravkeeper deck. I have to swap staples because I only have one of a few. if you play on DN my name is the3rdH0kage. Same as Xbox Live.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

DN?
    What is DN?
    Is it Yu-Gi-Oh related?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

DN?
    What is DN?
    Is it Yu-Gi-Oh related?
    DN is a site called Dueling network is it thing similar to Pokemon Online but instead of Pokemon it is yugioh.

Behold, the Six Samurai Xyz Monster:
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_...amurai_-_Shien

It looks pretty cool.

I, Gas Snake X, understand the rules and pledge to only talk about Yugioh, not get off topic and follow the rules.
    thanks for fixing the pledge ill add you in also yeah the new six sam xyz card is out now with the new structure deck for them

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    DN is a site called Dueling network is it thing similar to Pokemon Online but instead of Pokemon it is yugioh.
    Similarly to Pokemon, however, it's also home to a hell of a lot of ragequitters in my experience, too. It can definitely be fun and less expensive than actually having the physical cards, but also with a grain of salt depending on who you duel.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaiserin View Post
    Similarly to Pokemon, however, it's also home to a hell of a lot of ragequitters in my experience, too. It can definitely be fun and less expensive than actually having the physical cards, but also with a grain of salt depending on who you duel.
    hahahaha amen to that...i never hardly on there becuase of rage quiters and people that don't know the rulings...it a nice network to duel your friends that you know though...

Thats very true with the ragequiters but I'm a clan onn here a quite a few of them play on there so I generally will have somebody to playagainst. If not I'll search and I normally dont get raagequitters I think I've got like 3 since I played. But I've been playing and get my ***** killed and the guya t the end of the ,atch is like "wow you did'nt rage quit." and I'm like . haha

Thats very true with the ragequiters but I'm a clan onn here a quite a few of them play on there so I generally will have somebody to playagainst. If not I'll search and I normally dont get raagequitters I think I've got like 3 since I played. But I've been playing and get my ***** killed and the guya t the end of the ,atch is like "wow you did'nt rage quit." and I'm like . haha
    lol yeah i normally am the lucky one that runs into them though

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    lol yeah i normally am the lucky one that runs into them though
    YR mad I hate the rage quitter but its funny when your on rated and they quit.

Does anyone have a Facebook account? Because check this out:

http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/...ys-for-yu.html

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Does anyone have a Facebook account? Because check this out:

http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/...ys-for-yu.html
    yeah i have face book but what it all about? im reading but there to much lol...

yeah i have face book but what it all about? im reading but there to much lol...
    Oh, here's the basic information:
    http://theirishduelist.blogspot.com/...gi-oh-bam.html

thanxs and ahhh so basically like a duel terminal sorta but on face book...got it....seems fun

Behold, the Six Samurai Xyz Monster:
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_...amurai_-_Shien

It looks pretty cool.
    Just checked the card. I can tell someone edited the effect and made it one of the worst things to read.

And Thx to Six Samurai, I hate the deck with a passion.

Run Gravekeepers. Trying to start watts, scraps, Wind-ups or Infernitys

Run Gravekeepers. Trying to start watts, scraps, Wind-ups or Infernitys
    oh i hate gravekeepers there evil to my fairy deck lol...i here that some things are coming back in...also i wonder if they will start making good xyz fairy and plant monster soon since the plant engine been keeps getting cut and the fairys are fading kinda but i hear krystia is making good parts with hieratics?

oh i hate gravekeepers there evil to my fairy deck lol...i here that some things are coming back in...also i wonder if they will start making good xyz fairy and plant monster soon since the plant engine been keeps getting cut and the fairys are fading kinda but i hear krystia is making good parts with hieratics?
    Ya, I was I was training with my Main deck (no archetype) and the only deck I lost too while practicing was Gravekeepers in a match duel 2 losses 1 win.

I am building a Heiratics but I need 1 or 2 more RDMD among other cards

Page 65 of 176 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975115165 ... LastLast