Page 7 of 176 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Hope and the dragon are some of the worst exceeds yet. You should try looking at Steelswarm Roach, Tera-byte, Tyrus, and a few others. Hope is Ok, but the dragon is useless.
    they were the only 2 i know of atm

what about 21 year old buying cards lol
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

im gunna be 21 one soon and still buying lots of cards still too...i pull so much stuff and got better stuff for trades for my deck that i need...it does pay off for what i put in lol...

I'm 22 and plan to go to the comic store next time I can get some money...and not spend it on smokes.

Topic: Those of us that watch the series, which is your favorite? (Shadow Games, Duel Monsters, GX, 5Ds, or Zexal) If you don't care to, why?

For me, it's Duel Monsters, with Shadow Games at a close second. I just...I liked Duel Monsters. I liked Yugi, Joey, Tristan, Kaiba, Weevil, Rex, Bonz. I love those characters, and I like seeing them.
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

I quilt understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

To be honest, I didn't like Synchros but it did add a completely new aspect.

I think they're pushing a little far with exceeds.
    There's still so much they can do with Synchros.

Anyway I'm running a Crystal Beast deck and have for a while now.
    Before that it was a dragon deck based on Red eyes darkness metal dragon.

Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post

Anyway I'm running a Crystal Beast deck and have for a while now.
    Before that it was a dragon deck based on Red eyes darkness metal dragon.
    wow u and i use nearly same deck

thought i was the only cb user

CB <3
    You got a Malefic Rainbow Dragon yet?

Question of the day: What's your favorite HERO card?
    My favorite HERO card is Elemental Hero Shining Flare Wingman because it has a cool design.

I personaly prefer Neos, Wingman and Sparkman (I am not sure if this is the name, and I can 't check since I restarted my World Championship 2008)

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post
    CB <3
    You got a Malefic Rainbow Dragon yet?
    i have a malefic Rainbow Dragon. I think thats the best card out of the malefics besides troop dragon. I think it looks really cool though. I like malefics eventhough the deck needs alot of support to make it a good deck at least.

Other Crystal Beast Users?

OMG!

I finally found people of my own (well not really since there's tons of Elemental Hero Users).

Finally, as new people come to the club, more people have the same interests as yourself!

Anyway, I have to wait a week till I get my Rainbow Dragon replacement.
    I also got my 3rd Sapphire Pegasus (all ScR Limited Ed).
    I got 3 copies of every Crystal Beast except for the damn Amber Mammoth... (2 copies).
    Although I use 2 of each but feels nice to have 3.

In my Crystal Beast Deck, I also have Armed Dragons and Winged Kuriboh, Winged Kuriboh LV9 and Winged Kuriboh LV10.

To your question, my favourite HERO card is probably Gaia or Magma Neos only if it's for dueling.
    In the Anime it's Neos.

By the way I ordered Neos Wiseman, Dark Armed Dragon and Dark Rainbow Dragon.
    Probably using it for my Dark Deck which consists the Yubel Collection, Neos Wiseman, Dark Armed Dragon, Dark Rainbow Dragon and more awesome cards that you might see below with my strategy.

I love using Dark Grepher's ability with either Dark Horus or The Beginning of the End.
    Using Super Polymerization and then Dimension Explosion is an instant win for me.
    I could also use Dark Eruption but that's long.
    Last edited by Zark; 26th May 2011 at 10:18 PM.

Favorite Hero?

Meh, I don't like the HERO cards.

Back to my question that seems to be ignored; of the TV series, which is your favorite?
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Its not being ignored, we just got so many questions going around that we have a hard time responding to all of them. Well its really hard to say my favorite series is...I really do love the 1st series of yugioh where it all started...yugi and kaiba rock...On the other hand though my second favorite is 5d's...I really didn't like gx very much...watched like one episode and i click the channel really quick...Im not very crazy motorcycle card game but i don't discriminate that the episodes are still good though...I really love akiza...she my favorite character in 5d's...In 1st series...i guess if a card counts dark magician girl lol...but if was a character i would say yugi and kaiba...

i have sin rainbow dragon

um fave hero, ummmmm

rainbow neos

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmeh View Post
    Favorite Hero?

Meh, I don't like the HERO cards.

Back to my question that seems to be ignored; of the TV series, which is your favorite?
    Elemental Hero Absolute Zero is my favorite Hero monster, because of its effect. As for my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series: I prefer the original series, only because that's the first one I watched. I've watched it in English and Japanese, and it's pretty amazing. I also like GX, but not as much as the original. 5Ds took some time to get used to, but it had more to offer in terms of action. Zexal is still in its first stages, so I'm not sure if I honestly like it or dislike it. I'm sort of in the middle for the time being :x

Yeah I've kept my CB deck really basic, 2 of each Crystal Beast, 1 Rainbow Dragon, 1 Malefic Rainbow Dragon, 1 Hamon Lord of Striking Thunder.
    + Support and what not.
    It has really nice flow.

just pre ordered some stuff which includ 4 twilight pack and 2 tins (shooting star dragon and red nova dragon.)

fave tv series, 5d and gx

imo 5d had something aim at higher age viewer which were trubo duel which seem cool and gx was funny till 3rd season but hate how it never finish

zexal i dont really like, it too childish imo.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th KIRA View Post
    Elemental Hero Absolute Zero is my favorite Hero monster, because of its effect. As for my favorite Yu-Gi-Oh! anime series: I prefer the original series, only because that's the first one I watched. I've watched it in English and Japanese, and it's pretty amazing. I also like GX, but not as much as the original. 5Ds took some time to get used to, but it had more to offer in terms of action. Zexal is still in its first stages, so I'm not sure if I honestly like it or dislike it. I'm sort of in the middle for the time being :x
    my favorite hero? maybe evil heroes, especially evil hero malicious edge cause its effect

~Credits to myself~

I username, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hi there, I thought I would pop into this thread as I duel from time to time.
    I currently run a fairy based beatdown deck, and am halfway through constructing a lightsworn deck.

Thanks.

Favorite series: GX because I like the school setting and I can kind of relate to Jaden.

Yesterday I played a little WC 2008 while the power was out in my house. I have good skills with my tag partners.

UGH Tag partners in the newer games anyway, SUCK so bad. They just don't even have a clue how to play. And on top of that they ruin your own strategies. Like If I'm keeping a monster on the field for a reason, they freaking sacrifice it and we lose.

Well I see we have a new member welcome i too have a fairy deck...were like twins lol...mines more of a life gaining burn fairy deck that uses agent of saturn as my killer...welcome to the club...yeah not really craz about the new games partners too...

Zexal is awesome. Period.

Favorite Hero? Prisma. Works so well with Gladiator Beasts.

Malefic, anyone? I'm making it, and I need some more cards XD

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

So new topic...now what does everyone think about how yugioh is going so far?...like ethier both the card game and/or show....i believe the game is still the same but the shows are starting to go down if im not seeing anything right?...i heard the next series is like totally not a good show for yugioh...thats what i heard though...

Anime = Going decently. I feel like Zexal is good, in that respect.
    Card Game = Played it since I was young. The Xyz Monsters are too overpowered.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Anime = Going decently. I feel like Zexal is good, in that respect.
    Card Game = Played it since I was young. The Xyz Monsters are too overpowered.
    Finally someone else sees it too. Xyz are supposed to be overpowered. That's why they can only use their effects a limited amount of times.
    They're what Synchros should have been in the first place.

Page 7 of 176 FirstFirst ... 345678910111757107 ... LastLast