Page 70 of 176 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 4387

Thread: Yugioh Club

Oh. My. God.

The Seal is finally becoming an official card? I am definitely getting that set. Waking the Dragons is my favourite series.

Bahamut Shark
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/109331453/#comments

There aren't many Rank 3 or lower Water Monsters right now, but maybe good ones will come out in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    Where do you get all of this info?
    Where do I get it? I get it on Shriek.
    Last edited by SmartD; 16th July 2012 at 2:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    So it does seem as if The Seal of Orichalcos finally being printed. That is insane.
    How interesting. I had always wanted the Seal of Orichalcos to become a real card, but I never thought I'd see the day when it was actually printed and released to the public. It's times like these that make me sad that I no longer keep up with the card game, but I guess it's still cool that the card is being released. It seems the Alt. Card Discussion forum is dead, so information about new sets and stuff is being posted in here. Not sure how I feel about that. Anyway, I've been watching subbed episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! DM and GX. Both series are fabulous. I'm also bidding on some common cards on Listia. I really hope I win since I'm in dire need of certain commons to complete some sets.

Quote Originally Posted by The 4th Kira View Post
    How interesting. I had always wanted the Seal of Orichalcos to become a real card, but I never thought I'd see the day when it was actually printed and released to the public. It's times like these that make me sad that I no longer keep up with the card game, but I guess it's still cool that the card is being released. It seems the Alt. Card Discussion forum is dead, so information about new sets and stuff is being posted in here. Not sure how I feel about that. Anyway, I've been watching subbed episodes of Yu-Gi-Oh! DM and GX. Both series are fabulous. I'm also bidding on some common cards on Listia. I really hope I win since I'm in dire need of certain commons to complete some sets.
    Yeah, I post threads at the Alt. Card sections, but people barely post there. I guess people who used to post over there lost interest or something. It used to be lively back then, but now, not so much.

Normally the MTG section is posted on regularly. But these past couple days have had no posts.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

The new card in the Kite Duelist Pack:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/97064959/#comments

Pretty neat cards.

Why do you guys hate Lord of D.
    He is awesome!!!
    My trainer name: Brandon
    My Platinum Version FC: 1806 6081 4355

I can't wait for the Seal!!
    All the other kids with the pumped up kicks you better run, better run...

If you want to see my Event Pokemon, PM me

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says,
    If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father at the gates of Heaven.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Well, first of all, I would like to thank you all for letting me be a member even though I 'm not active every day(special thanks to eeveelover for not kicking me out of the club). I spend most of my time on Facebook, or Dueling Network (yes, I love DN), playing videogames, trying to make cool decks that are good and yet unique, and desperately studying for school tests. Yet, I'm still amazed by life:

*Made a new friend that is an old-school Yu-Gi-Oh player. Sweet, isn 't it?
    *Started to climb my way to the top in a Hobby Store that sells Yu-Gi-Oh. My Blackwings got owned, truth be said, yet it was fun and showed me the path I should take at least until September: Let's play Chaos Dragons!
    *I moved back to my Hometown some months ago. I think I didn 't say it. Bad thing: Away from crush and friends. Good thing: Lots of new friends on school (read this as "lots of new projects of duelists to select one as apprentice")
    *I got into a clan on DN. It really helps me find some strenght (sorry, forgot the spelling. English being a secondary language isn 't this good sometimes) to continue with my duelist life.
    *And, maybe one of the best, Seal of Orichalcos being tournament legal. Really needed a way to get new souls for my Earthbound Immortals. If this cards is as hard to remove as the link posted made it seem, I think that Malefics and Earthbound Immortal will gain some nice strenght. [Mental Note: When back to Dragon's House Hobby Store, buy as many Malefics and Earthbound Immortals as possible. Maybe I will need them...]

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

The Valuable Book 15 Promos:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/109330966/#comments

Neat, more numbers.

^
    Cool Destiny Leo still has his win condition, but it's almost not worth it. Since you could probably win more quickly and easily by attacking, since you would need 3 level 8 Monsters and you can't have a back row to protect him.

Wow, been a long time since I've been here! So what decks have everyone been choosing to use lately?

I uAshiscool123, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Wow, been a long time since I've been here! So what decks have everyone been choosing to use lately?
    Well, I go for the Photon/Bounzer/Evol deck.
    It was actually pretty good until I lost a bunch of my cards from my deck.

Ashiscool123 is Srivats123s second account.
    I reported it to a mod and now Ashiscool123 is banned
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

I want to build a kuriboh deck but some jerk stole all of my kuriboh cards

KURIBOH PAAAAWWWWWWNNNNCCCCHHHH

So Srivats sent me a FR should I accept it or not. and still building my Karakuri deck.

Yes, you should accept.

I accepted. But why send it.. Yugioh related stuff can't wait for that Seal!!!

I myself want to build A Hero Lives HERO deck that's blowing up in Japan right now but the TCG doesn't have all the cards needed yet. And by the time we do, watch Future Fusion get banned...

So i'm the only guy who's content with his deck atm (burndown with no synchro's, go me)

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I'm content with my deck until I decide to change it (see what I did there lol). I change it only when neccesary because I never have money so I can't buy packs or singles. So I get my new cards when I trade.

I don't buy packs or use yu-gi-oh offline anymore, no decent outlets around here anymore

I just go on dueling network and duel

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

I have a really good deck!

care...to...prove?

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    care...to...prove?
    I dunno about him, but if it's on Dueling Network I would like to prove!

Page 70 of 176 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120170 ... LastLast