Page 71 of 174 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 4341

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    I dunno about him, but if it's on Dueling Network I would like to prove!
    do you have synchros/XYZ monsters in your deck?

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Quote Originally Posted by fango pango View Post
    do you have synchros/XYZ monsters in your deck?
    Not Synchro, but XYZ yes. Then again, so do 99.99% of people, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Not Synchro, but XYZ yes. Then again, so do 99.99% of people, though.
    i'm the .01% that don't,i despise the ****ing things, maybe im just old-fashioned

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

i'm the .01% that don't,i despise the ****ing things, maybe im just old-fashioned

I only half agree. I think the game needed Synchros OR XYZ but it certainly didn't need both since they're really, really similar.

I do have a Deck I don't really use anymore that only uses Fusions though?
    Last edited by Crawley007; 21st July 2012 at 1:23 PM.

they're both OP in my opinion

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

they're both OP in my opinion

Some are. But there are WAAY more banned cards that aren't Synchro/XYZ, just ordinary monsters.

I AuraMaster, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Retired from playing back in 2006 but just got back into it. I used to play at a local game shop in Cape Cod but it closed down. I just bought a new starter deck and a tin today. hoping to make a good deck and get back into the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Srivats123 View Post
    I have a really good deck!
    I object.
    I've dueled you many times and won EACH AND EVERY TIME.
    Don't lie.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

I guess I'm part of that .01% as well. I just can't get into Xyz monsters. I wasn't much of a fan of Synchro monsters when they were introduced, but I grew to like them after I played with them for a while. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said about Xyz monsters. They're just too bizarre in my opinion. Then again, I consider myself to be "old-fashioned" as well, so maybe that's the problem? I don't know. I just don't think Xyz monsters are necessary. They're just gimmick cards that were introduced to make the Zexal anime seem fun imo.

I have 2 XYZ in my DN deck only because they can be pretty powerful and have pretty easy summoning conditions but my IRL deck has no XYZ cards and I have no plans to put XYZ in the deck and Srivats care to prove you have a good deck sometime soon.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Oddly, you still have a small chance to win in tournament-level play even without Synchro or XYZ. I wouldn't have thought so until a guy topped using Watts with no Extra Deck at all.

Did a pretty big trade with my friend last week. I got myself the anniversary Jinzo, Red Eyes, and Celtic Guardian. It cost me quite a few cards including Armed Dragon lv 10 and an original Dark Magician.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

After 6 years of not playing I'm now getting back into it. Bought a new starter deck but thinking of building a warriors/dragon/xyz deck or a Hero/warriors/xyz deck. Still trying to think if it would flow nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraMaster View Post
    After 6 years of not playing I'm now getting back into it. Bought a new starter deck but thinking of building a warriors/dragon/xyz deck or a Hero/warriors/xyz deck. Still trying to think if it would flow nicely.
    Best HERO/Warrior XYZ Deck out there:

3 Elemental HERO Bubbleman
    1-2 Elemental HERO Neos Alius
    1 Elemental HERO Stratos
    1 Blackwing Zephyros The Elite

3 A HERO Lives
    3 E-Emergency Call
    1 Reinforcement Of The Army
    3 Mystical Space Typhoon
    3 Night Beam
    3 Miracle Fusion
    2 Warrior Returning Alive
    2 Pot Of Duality
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Monster Reborn
    1 Future Fusion

3 Call Of The Haunted
    2 Solemn Warning
    1 Solemn Judgment
    2 Torrential Tribute
    1 Mirror Force

This Deck is wrecking in the OCG right now. Based on OTKing by bringing out Blade Armor Ninja (XYZ) and Heroic Champion Excalibur (XYZ).

Whoops, I completely forgot about this club thanks to many things, one of them being B/W 2.

Anyway......I kinda dislike No. 69 being basically a more powerful version of No. 8, making No. 8 rather obsolete, not to mention the number is 69, which is kinda "special", using it for yet another of Tron's Number (one that's simply a more powerful version too) kinda ruins it.

and what the hell, Zexal manga

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

haha 69 :P But anyway trying to go to the local card shop on Wednesday for there weekly YGO tournaments.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Whoops, I completely forgot about this club thanks to many things, one of them being B/W 2.

Anyway......I kinda dislike No. 69 being basically a more powerful version of No. 8, making No. 8 rather obsolete, not to mention the number is 69, which is kinda "special", using it for yet another of Tron's Number kinda ruins it.

and what the hell, Zexal manga
    It's a funny looking Number card. Wonder what it's effects could be.

Numbers are pretty much taking over the freaking series.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Quote Originally Posted by Comboman77 View Post
    Numbers are pretty much taking over the freaking series.
    Synchros did the same thing around the time 5D's was starting to take off. This isn't really anything new, though at least this time, Synchros aren't being made obsolete by Xyz like Fusions were by Synchros.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

I AshSkittles, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hoping to build a good deck before school starts. Found out a group of people play the game. Should be fun.
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/s6565d.jpg[/IMG]

Seeing as our card shop has been taken over by a bunch of kids that are ridiculously annoying and nerdy, my friends and I decided to build decks out of cards only used in the first season and duel with those now. I didn't mind getting laughed at for how I played a card game.

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by the3rdH0kage View Post
    haha 69 :P But anyway trying to go to the local card shop on Wednesday for there weekly YGO tournaments.
    Shoulda been down here when the card shop here was open, there were tournaments everyday, 8 people per tournament, usually a couple of tournaments a day, and booster packs as a prize...me personally i could get any cards i wanted from the back room (dad owned the shop, so yeah) and it was fun, shut down now but jesus i loved it

and Larry, DuelingNetwork is the only place I duel now, no local shops anymore and no people to play with off of said DuelingNetwork

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Well, since everyone is talking about playing in card shops (at least some of the last posts are about it) I would like to say a sad thing: My local shop doesn 't maintain Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments anymore . Because at Saturdays, lots of Magic: The Gathering player go there too, and get all the spots for playing. So, we have to go at another place. While going to Bob's (I don 't know if it is international. But it is like Mc Donald's) to play was really funny, it is kinda sad. And, with less guys playing, less single-cards customers, so the cards prices get WAY too high. While I found a Dark World deck being sold by a reasonable price, most cards that go in Extra Deck, in example, cost over R$20 (R$2 is approximately US$1). And no one has Shura the Blue Flame . In the other hand, my new friends are funny, and it is nice to be with them, so I'm really going forward with Yu-Gi-Oh, and I'm looking forward to going to a National Championship someday. Maybe when I start working and stop having to get money from my parents XD

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Well, since everyone is talking about playing in card shops (at least some of the last posts are about it) I would like to say a sad thing: My local shop doesn 't maintain Yu-Gi-Oh tournaments anymore . Because at Saturdays, lots of Magic: The Gathering player go there too, and get all the spots for playing. So, we have to go at another place. While going to Bob's (I don 't know if it is international. But it is like Mc Donald's) to play was really funny, it is kinda sad. And, with less guys playing, less single-cards customers, so the cards prices get WAY too high. While I found a Dark World deck being sold by a reasonable price, most cards that go in Extra Deck, in example, cost over R$20 (R$2 is approximately US$1). And no one has Shura the Blue Flame . In the other hand, my new friends are funny, and it is nice to be with them, so I'm really going forward with Yu-Gi-Oh, and I'm looking forward to going to a National Championship someday. Maybe when I start working and stop having to get money from my parents XD
    MtG is still a very popular game, yugioh is (seemingly) dying out slowly, last nationals I went to was when I was 11, back in '08, nowadays if i still had the chance i'd do it and i'd probably scrape up a better placing than what i got in that nationals (out of 72 people i finished 42nd, top 32 got some kinda prize if i remember correct)

Amor
    Cтрасть
    信念
    Ręves

Eh, I wouldn't call yugioh as "dying out slowly", one of the recent YCS in this year has the largest amount of players compared to all the other official tournaments so far, I heard.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Page 71 of 174 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121171 ... LastLast