Page 79 of 176 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast
Results 1,951 to 1,975 of 4388

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Astral Pack:
    http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/156263115/#comments

These will replace the Turbo Packs. The card choice look good so far.
    That's pretty neat that Astral kind of has a DP now.

Also I'm super excited that Maxx "C", Shock Master and Rescue Rabbit are being reprinted in the Ninja Grandmaster Hanzo Tin.

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    Gladiatorss need new traps and an xyz monster
    Traps would be okay, but mostly need an Xyz or 2, and new monsters that can spam and go into them faster.
    If the ever did make a GB Xyz, I bet the Xyz Materials would return to Deck instead of go to the grave. That would be beast.

yeah Xyz are need for some decks now plants,fairies, and etc...i kinda hate priority was gone played some games with my bf and i could take priority for some things XD it sucked....

Can't wait for tomorrow! I get so excited when new episodes of yugioh air.
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

and i will miss it :/ i always miss new episodes...its sucks curse you work...

Quote Originally Posted by Short Wing View Post
    Aww this got 'nerfed. And where's the line saying: "The loser of this Duel loses their soul." Lol.
    "The once per duel" makes it even worse, too bad it wasn't "once per turn" or just removing the restriction completely would've helped.
    It would've been cool if the eff wiped both fields of special summoned monsters upon activation.
    Even with its once per turn protection your opponent can simply activate a field spell of their own and The Seal will be broken.

I could maybe see Malefics using it and Rock Stun could probably benefit from +500.

Does The Seal make an attack lock with two monsters with the same ATK?
    Nerfed? NERFED? They killed the card! ONCE PER TURN, it can't be destroyed by card effects. Pathetic. Your opponent will only need to think a bit more, but this card isn't as worth as I thought. I was thinking about a nasty Field Spell Card, almost indestructible, perfect for you to play with Malefics or Earthbound Immortals. But no, they gave it a random effect (opponent's attack control) and got rid of its power. Whilst a impervious to negation, destruction, and removal card is a bit too O.P., you can at least make it impervious to destruction for, IDK, 3 turns? Then you could do plays with Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite, this kind of stuff.

But I will stop bragging and tell a funny thing: I think I will have a Duel with my crush/platonic love (IDK) 's ex boyfriend, and this will be, as LittleKuriboh (as Yugi) said "Super-special-awesome". Since he uses a high atk monsters beatdown focused into opponent's monsters control and then bringing out Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End, but can't really get a good play with his actual Deck. I think it will be a clear victory to my Black-Winged babies, but let's see what he can pull out. The only thing I'm afraid about on his deck is Graceful Charity + Chaos Emperor Dragon, but it won't be exactly a huge deal. I'm working my way to Stardust Dragon. If I can get one before our battle and pull it out of the Extra Deck before he gets CED on field, or just play a Fiendish Chain, I will be able to win this and (kinda) humilliate him as a n00b, which I wouldn't do if he wasn't annoying so much my crush (no, it will not give me anything with her, it isn't a bet, it is just that, when I walk her home and state this, she will laugh, and that's incredibly nice)

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    Nerfed? NERFED? They killed the card! ONCE PER TURN, it can't be destroyed by card effects. Pathetic. Your opponent will only need to think a bit more, but this card isn't as worth as I thought. I was thinking about a nasty Field Spell Card, almost indestructible, perfect for you to play with Malefics or Earthbound Immortals. But no, they gave it a random effect (opponent's attack control) and got rid of its power. Whilst a impervious to negation, destruction, and removal card is a bit too O.P., you can at least make it impervious to destruction for, IDK, 3 turns? Then you could do plays with Blackwing - Zephyros the Elite, this kind of stuff.

But I will stop bragging and tell a funny thing: I think I will have a Duel with my crush/platonic love (IDK) 's ex boyfriend, and this will be, as LittleKuriboh (as Yugi) said "Super-special-awesome". Since he uses a high atk monsters beatdown focused into opponent's monsters control and then bringing out Chaos Emperor Dragon - Envoy of the End, but can't really get a good play with his actual Deck. I think it will be a clear victory to my Black-Winged babies, but let's see what he can pull out. The only thing I'm afraid about on his deck is Graceful Charity + Chaos Emperor Dragon, but it won't be exactly a huge deal. I'm working my way to Stardust Dragon. If I can get one before our battle and pull it out of the Extra Deck before he gets CED on field, or just play a Fiendish Chain, I will be able to win this and (kinda) humilliate him as a n00b, which I wouldn't do if he wasn't annoying so much my crush (no, it will not give me anything with her, it isn't a bet, it is just that, when I walk her home and state this, she will laugh, and that's incredibly nice)
    He's already a noob if he's using so many Banned cards..

Cosmo Blazer:
    http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/120172194/#comments

More ZW cards and Flaming monsters. Pretty cool so far.

I want to join. ^^
    I SinnohAsh, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.
    YOU EITHER DIE A HERO OR YOU LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO SEE YOURSELF BECOME THE VILLAIN ~THE DARK KNIGHT

hey there sinnoh ash and welcome hope you have fun talking about yugioh in general

edit: also guys im remaking the banners...to me they look horrible XD for what i can do now....for the front banner should be cool to have a aimation banner? should i make it zexal since its the newest series?
    Last edited by FairyWitch; 23rd September 2012 at 6:21 AM.

I watched the episode with the tomato guy. He had Yugi's voice and it was a good episode.

Are photon's meta?
    join t-flare

Are photon's meta?
    Depends on your definition of Meta, too. Do you mean a Deck that can hold it's own against other Meta Decks or a Deck that is capable of winning whole tournaments?
    I'm sure Photon could hold their own but they aren't Meta in the way that could win any major events right now.

Only Meta Decks right now are Wind-Ups, Elemental Heroes, Dino-Rabbit, Psychic, Geargia, Dark World.
    And somewhat Hieratics, Chaos Dragons, and Six Samurai.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 25th September 2012 at 6:10 PM.

How is dark world that good??? Really, it is from gx!
    join t-flare

How is dark world that good??? Really, it is from gx!
    Their New Field Spell is amazing, their new support in "Trance Archfiend" and their Boss Monster Grapha is close to broken.
    They are not affected in the least by things like Effect Veiler or Skill Drain as their effects activate in the Graveyard so they can use Skill Dran themselves.
    The only thing bad about them is they have big weaknesses to things like Dimensional Fissure and Macro Cosmos.

They were bad back in GX, got amazing when they're new Structure Deck came out.

Trance Archfiend - http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Trance_Archfiend
    Field Spell - http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/The_Gates_of_Dark_World
    Grapha - http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Grapha,..._of_Dark_World
    Last edited by Crawley007; 25th September 2012 at 9:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched the episode with the tomato guy. He had Yugi's voice and it was a good episode.
    I i notice right away haha lol yes in was very interesting i'm really looking forward for more Zexal XD
    Looking Good!
    Would you like a "Signature" like mine?, contact me

I knew about grapha and the field spell but not trance archfiend. with trance archfiend, does the dark world effect still activate? And with card destruction and morphing jar, does the dark world effects also activate? Sorry its just i'm on the subject now.
    join t-flare

I knew about grapha and the field spell but not trance archfiend. with trance archfiend, does the dark world effect still activate? And with card destruction and morphing jar, does the dark world effects also activate? Sorry its just i'm on the subject now.
    Yep they all activate their effects. And even better than them is Dragged Down Into The Grave. Because a lot of Dark Worlds have even BETTER effects if they're discarded by an opponent's effect and that is actually considered an opponent's effect.

Basically if it says Discard, it works with Dark World's effects. But things that say "send" instead of discard do not work.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 25th September 2012 at 10:40 PM.

Wow. and i run dark worlds with many traps, and i mean alot
    join t-flare

Wow. and i run dark worlds with many traps, and i mean alot
    If I'm not mistaken, that's exactly the opposite of what most people do! Pretty sure some DW decks don't even run Traps, or like 6 Max.
    Not that they don't want to just there is no room because of all the awesome Spells.

Most recent winning DW Decklist looked like this

Monsters: 14
    3 Grapha Dragon Of Dark World
    3 Snoww Magician Of Dark World
    3 Broww Huntsman Of Dark World
    1 Beigge Vanguard Of Dark World
    2 Tour Guide of the Underworld
    2 Trance Archfiend

Spells: 18
    3 Gates of Dark World
    3 Upstart Goblin
    3 Dragged Down Into The Grave
    2 Dark World Dealings
    1 Dark Hole
    1 Heavy Storm
    1 Foolish Burial
    1 Book of Moon
    1 Allure of Darkness
    1 Monster Reborn
    1 Card Destruction

Traps: 8
    3 Reckless Greed
    2 Torreentual Tribute
    1 Starlight Road
    1 Dark Smog
    1 Solemn Judgment
    Last edited by Crawley007; 25th September 2012 at 11:01 PM.

Legendary Collection: Yugi's World stuff:
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...48171303_n.jpg
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...11164625_n.jpg
    https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphot...79972603_n.jpg

Pictures are from a user on Pojo, so I don't claim any credit.

Valkyrion is in there, so the Magnet Warriors must be in there too. I was hoping they would be in this set, and it came true.

Quote Originally Posted by StarSurgeX View Post
    I i notice right away haha lol yes in was very interesting i'm really looking forward for more Zexal XD
    my apoligies if i missed it but i think you haven't pledged yet so please fix your post with a pledge to be in the club

also my bf got the new special edition pack he pulled absolutely nothing...he did get a acid golem but still :/

A winning dw deck would have forced requisition (if spelled right) and traps are better than spells so i use many of them. (All my opinion)
    join t-flare

A winning dw deck would have forced requisition (if spelled right) and traps are better than spells so i use many of them. (All my opinion)
    Forced would be good but there isn't 1 Continuous Trap that is used in the Meta, they're bad. 3 MST and Heavy Storm are legal and they will be wasted.
    Spells are universally thought of as better than Traps, you can't use a Trap whenever you want and Spells you can. Traps are usually more powerful for that reason however.

Decks that rely on Traps cannot win right now. Big decks like T.G and Gravekeepers that rely on Traps are seeing little play now because of that.
    When the time comes that Heavy is banned again and/or MST gets limited then they may come back but right now Traps are inferior.
    Of course all of this only matters if you're a real serious player and go to like Regionals and YCS and stuff. Otherwise you can win with pretty much anything.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 26th September 2012 at 10:15 PM.

More Yugi's World cards:
    http://www.ebay.de/sch/i.html?_sacat..._ipg=200&rt=nc

It's in German though, but more good cards so far.

Page 79 of 176 FirstFirst ... 296975767778798081828389129 ... LastLast