Page 8 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Yugioh Club

The VWXYZ's are beast in my opinion.

That dragon is really hard to get out thats why no one really uses those cards anymore...fuse this with with this oh by the way here is finally...not trying to bash just saying he just hard to get out due to all the fusion summonings...

I watched Primo's Plan part two today. It's important because

Spoiler:- Spoilers for those who haven't watched yet:

Now Primo duels Yusei, I wonder how will that turn out.

Did anyone watch this episode?

No unfortunaly i didn't got home when i could of watched the episode and forgot, since i normally at work the time of the show or sleeping...so yusei was mostly dueling i see....

You guys haven't just watched the Sub version? I mean I can understand wanting to watch the English too but why wouldn't you have watched the Sub when it was available like months ago? It's a ton better than the English.

Some people just prefer watching the english and or the sub version. Not a big deal, being personally honest im more of card game player then the show fan but watch time from time. So, practically I not so serious about the anime. I understand though subs are better but still people watch the english version cuase its just there.

Fair enough. I just hate having to try not to spoil anything for anyone just because they watch the English instead.

I'm beginning to think I got really lucky beating Primo, Lester, and Jakob all in one turn during Story Mode. Because their Ghost post-storymode is giving me trouble. Beat Team Satisfaction and Team 5D's Ghosts though, so this is the last to go.

Building a deck to commemerate my late older brother. Can't decide exaclty what I want to use for it--I could use a BEWD centered Dragon deck, or perhaps something else. I'd like to have Harpy's Brother and use my Harpies in it. I miss my Harpies.

Do you all have any ideas? I never met my brother, he was a miscarrige a year before I was born, but I still miss him and wish he was here. I like to do things in his memory.

(Hopes this is okay, it is still a bit of a YGO question)
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    3DS FC: 1950 7837 2016
    Name: Nicole
    Electric Friend Safari. Pokemon: Dedenne, Pikachu, Manectric
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

Im not sure what type of deck he would of used though if he was here...really sorry to hear that...Well im thinking not building harpies for your late brother, how about building a dragon deck....im sure that will apropriate don't you think...

Seems so. After all, Dragons are elegant, powerful and (in most mythologies) are immortal. How better to commemerate him? Thanks, friend.

Thinking of going and selling some of my rare cards. Need to finish Weevil Underwood's deck, and there are a few fiends and zombies I'd like to augment my deck. I wonder what my rares are worth?
    I will be on here very, very rarely. The account is not dead, per se, but I will not be on often. This has become a den of hatred, hostility, and anger. It is not the SPPF it was when I joined, and I really dislike coming here. To those of you who were nice to me and were my friend, thank you. Goodbye.
    Before you try to act superior to someone else on here, remember that no matter how much of an "internet cool-guy" you think you are, this is a Pokemon forum.

No problem, I just thought it would be more appropriate for him. My boyfriend got me a new card today for my fairy collection Angel 07. I can't wait to add it to my binder of fairies.

Awesome! I'm about to send you a message asking something, okay?

Omg guys guess what I saw the new pack for yugioh...its got like all exceed summoning stuff in the packs. This next pack is the new yugioh, wow i just a little confused but i think i can figure it out. Teris thats a fairy, and the fiend guy oh what his name again. Anyway, Exceed summoning is around the corner. They call it for some reason in english xyz fusion material...

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    Omg guys guess what I saw the new pack for yugioh...its got like all exceed summoning stuff in the packs. This next pack is the new yugioh, wow i just a little confused but i think i can figure it out. Teris thats a fairy, and the fiend guy oh what his name again. Anyway, Exceed summoning is around the corner. They call it for some reason in english xyz fusion material...
    I'm assuming you mean Generation Force pack? The first pack in Zexal.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Finally someone else sees it too. Xyz are supposed to be overpowered. That's why they can only use their effects a limited amount of times.
    They're what Synchros should have been in the first place.
    Yeah. Double Summon is getting better XD

Anyone's thoughts on Lightsworns? They are getting nerfed, badly.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Yeah. Double Summon is getting better XD

Anyone's thoughts on Lightsworns? They are getting nerfed, badly.
    How so?
    10char

When you said the new pack, do you mean Photon Shockwave in Japan, or Generation Force in the TCG? Either way, the Xyz mechanic is interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by quilt View Post
    How so?
    10char
    There is just more Archetypes now. Meklords, Xyz, Gladiator Beasts, Tele-DAD, Morphtronics, Blackwings, Six Samurai, and more are just outclassing them. I'm still running them.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    When you said the new pack, do you mean Photon Shockwave in Japan, or Generation Force in the TCG? Either way, the Xyz mechanic is interesting.
    She means GNFC in the TCG.

Best Synchro Monster? Either Formula, Stardust, or Life Stream. The third, is great after Solemn Judgement :P

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

I ment the new generation force packs are coming to america soon in like a month or two with the new way to summoning. They call it like xyz material on the website...I thought was a silly name...I like the excceed summoning better....

I ment the new generation force packs are coming to america soon in like a month or two with the new way to summoning. They call it like xyz material on the website...I thought was a silly name...I like the excceed summoning better....
    Oh, okay.

Does anyone collect the manga? I have volumes 1 to 3 of the first series, volume 16 of duelist, volume 4 of Millennium World, volumes 1 to 4 of GX, and volumes 1 to 5 of R. I'm thinking of getting the rest of the first series.

There is just more Archetypes now. Meklords, Xyz, Gladiator Beasts, Tele-DAD, Morphtronics, Blackwings, Six Samurai, and more are just outclassing them. I'm still running them.

Best Synchro Monster? Either Formula, Stardust, or Life Stream. The third, is great after Solemn Judgement :P
    Yeah, I agree, I think the only problem is there are too many better archtypes now. I mean LS haven't won in a long time! They get even more nerfed once the Priority rule comes out here. JD will be a little less good.

Not sure what exactly yet you guys are talking about archetypes....i never say the show with all the exceed summoning and all that lovely stuff so lost until for now...if some could maybe explain it, ill may be able to grasp it...

Not sure what exactly yet you guys are talking about archetypes....i never say the show with all the exceed summoning and all that lovely stuff so lost until for now...if some could maybe explain it, ill may be able to grasp it...
    We were talking about how Lightsworns aren't popular anymore :P

And you want an explanation of exceed summoning you mean?

First off, Exceeds have no levels. They have Ranks. So they're Rank 1, 2, etc. So the important thing there is that they are NOT affected by card effects that say Level.
    Now, each Exceed has a requirement on it, like 2 Level 3's or 3 Level 1's. That's what you need on the field to summon it. And when you summon it, you put the "materials" behind the exceed card. So they don't go to the grave like synchros. And those materials are used for their effects, it'll say discard one material on this card to use _______ effect. When an Exceed is destroyed, it's materials then go to the grave along with it. BUT effects that activate when sent from the field to grave will NOT activate like Sangan. Because Exceed materials are not considered on the field. But cards like Dandylion wil still work. Those are the most important points I can think of.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 31st May 2011 at 1:44 AM.

dont forget some older acrhtype like cyrstal beast

frave synhro odin, shooting star dragon, thor
    credit to GrovyleCelebi for the banner, come and join us.

I offically claim Cheekyshipping/ Max/Masato x Mira/Miru

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    We were talking about how Lightsworns aren't popular anymore :P

And you want an explanation of exceed summoning you mean?

First off, Exceeds have no levels. They have Ranks. So they're Rank 1, 2, etc. So the important thing there is that they are NOT affected by card effects that say Level.
    Now, each Exceed has a requirement on it, like 2 Level 3's or 3 Level 1's. That's what you need on the field to summon it. And when you summon it, you put the "materials" behind the exceed card. So they don't go to the grave like synchros. And those materials are used for their effects, it'll say discard one material on this card to use _______ effect. When an Exceed is destroyed, it's materials then go to the grave along with it. BUT effects that activate when sent from the field to grave will NOT activate like Sangan. Because Exceed materials are not considered on the field. But cards like Dandylion wil still work. Those are the most important points I can think of.
    oh thanks my boyfriend already explain me about archetype...just had a moment...anyway you got me scared there for a second thought that dandylion won't work due to graveyard thing you just said but i noticed after i started reading more i noticed. okay i got it thanks....So once the matieral monsters are gone the exceed card is destroyed and goes to the graveyard?....

Page 8 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast