Page 80 of 176 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast
Results 1,976 to 2,000 of 4392

Thread: Yugioh Club

Has anybody wondered what the rest of the gang in zexal are doing? They all left yuma except for tori when the carny started.
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

I wish i could answer that question...but i can't :/ so anyone how do you like that new special edition packs? worth it or not?

Full Spoiler for Legendary Collection Yugi's World:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Legenda...Yugi%27s_World

Strange that Blue-Eyes White Dragon is not in that set. I thought it would be in there since the set has cards from the show.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post

Strange that Blue-Eyes White Dragon is not in that set. I thought it would be in there since the set has cards from the show.

is this for the Orichalcos set? i should just hit the link right XD also guys im gunna try to get a front banner on our club...

Wow, it has been a long time since the last time I'm here.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post

Of course BEWD is not in, this is Yugi's World, not Kaiba's World

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Wow, it has been a long time since the last time I'm here.

Of course BEWD is not in, this is Yugi's World, not Kaiba's World
    But it does have Dragon Master Knight, which both Yugi and Kaiba used. But that card requires both Black Luster Soldier and Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon for Fusion Materials and only Black Luster Soldier is in there. Although the Fusion substitute cards can replace BEUD.

Hi everyone! Long time no see, It's charizard88, I got my name changed and I forgot about telling you guys. (I know it's been ages, but i've been caught up in alot).

Anyways, I was going through my card collection and I came across my old Warrior/Beast deck and I just wanted to know what decks you guys have now.
    Credit to Astral Shadow for the icon and SwornMetalhead for the banner.

I watched "Life is a Carnival" part one today. The Number card Charlie had gave him a lot of luck. I can't wait to see what happens next.

I Hydri, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and not get off topic.

...I once played the Stardust Accelorator..., I also got pretty much into dragons. I love dragon decks...
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Quote Originally Posted by Hydri View Post
    I Hydri, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yu-Gi-Oh and not get off topic.

...I once played the Stardust Accelorator..., I also got pretty much into dragons. I love dragon decks...
    Cool, what are your most powerful dragon cards in your deck?

Anyways I began watching the Yugioh! television series again for the first time in about a few months, probly more since I stopped after GX finished and 5d's came in after that... I think. Alot has changed since Series 1 and GX, Series one is still by far my favourite with GX second.

I'm going to get some more cards off Ebay in a few days, I hope they aren't 5d's since my deck mostly contains the original and GX cards, I think they're the older series cards since it had Beaver Warrior in the picture. When I get these new cards I will be rebuilding my Beast/Warrior deck, hopefully I can pursade my mum to get me the Warriors starter deck on Ebay aswell.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Pat View Post
    Cool, what are your most powerful dragon cards in your deck?

Anyways I began watching the Yugioh! television series again for the first time in about a few months, probly more since I stopped after GX finished and 5d's came in after that... I think. Alot has changed since Series 1 and GX, Series one is still by far my favourite with GX second.

I'm going to get some more cards off Ebay in a few days, I hope they aren't 5d's since my deck mostly contains the original and GX cards, I think they're the older series cards since it had Beaver Warrior in the picture. When I get these new cards I will be rebuilding my Beast/Warrior deck, hopefully I can pursade my mum to get me the Warriors starter deck on Ebay aswell.
    That's nice, I wish I could buy the cards. The possible cards id get is bird-like, and dragon, as I happen to take interesti in both marine, and bird-like crechures such as dragons.

Ah... my strongest card would be the Blue Eyes Toon Dragon, sadly, I don't have Toon World, nor will I get it, because id just be risking lifepoints for just Blue Eyes Toon Dragon :<

Also, the only Yu-Gi-Oh series I'm into, is the one with Yugi, and Yusei. They're the only ones I watched.
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 1st October 2012 at 12:56 PM.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein, OR IGN is Arkis, AS IGN is Sabiah

Nice ^^, i'm a big fan of the "Toon" cards, sadly I've only ever had one (Toon Alligator).

I borrowed Yugioh GX Tag Force Evolution today from the local video rental place today, I haven't played it in ages and I've already gotten over 300 cards on it.

Just wanted to ask all you peoples what your favourite card is and why, just thought I'd ask :/

Crazy fish is my favorite.
    join t-flare

Gold Series 2013

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/156269332/#comments

It will introduce a new rarity, Ghost Secret Rare. I wonder if it will be like the Ghost/Gold Rares, but instead of a Ghost rare back ground, it has a Secret Rare background and a gold border.

Remember the old yugioh games? i have reshef of destruction and the sacred card. the old games were awesome.
    join t-flare

Quote Originally Posted by thetruepichu View Post
    Remember the old yugioh games? i have reshef of destruction and the sacred card. the old games were awesome.
    They were pretty borked in terms of gameplay until the more sophisticated systems/programming came along (i.e. the PSP and DS), but they were... interesting, I'll give them that. Some were pretty amusing to play in the mind-rotting way reality TV is amusing to snicker mockingly at, but I don't think they actually started being playable until Tag Force 1 and the World Championship series. I think I played Falsebound Kingdom for about a half an hour before giving up in utter confusion, and I know a good few other early games were also nigh unplayable.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

I pokemonsquared, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

WC2006 ftw! best GBA game ever, 2000 cards, 20 opponent's and no lag plus it followed all the rules.

So pissed that they never released WC2012. The last game only had up to Storm of Ragnarok pack.
    NO Extreme Victory (First or second best pack OF 5D's era) and nothing from Zexal cards.

Tag Force has the new stuff but I don't have a PSP.

Crazy fish is my favorite.
    Nice, my favourites are Rescueroid, Dark Magician Girl and Ambulanceroid.
    Last edited by ThisIsPatrick; 5th October 2012 at 3:10 PM.

Alright people! Theres a new yugioh episode tomorrow. get into position!
    join t-flare

Alright people! Theres a new yugioh episode tomorrow. get into position!
    Damn I missed it, in my defence I wasn't my fault (my sisters were playing Super Mario Bros on the Wii).

Anyways, I teamed up with Syrus on Tag Force Evo yesterday, his deck is so cool, my favourite cards of his are Rescueroid, Ambulanceroid, Patroid and Ambulance Rescueroid. As for how many medals we have.... we got off to a delayed start, we lost a duel against Dr. Crowler and Chumley for 5 medals, we then beat Yasmin and Damon for 5 medals puting us exactly were we started again. So far we have 19 medals, which is quite low because you need 90 medals to get into the final league.... it's going to be a long hard road for the both of us.

The new zexal episode that aired yesterday was great. i likes how he got the number card just for the little girl
    join t-flare

The new zexal episode that aired yesterday was great. i likes how he got the number card just for the little girl
    I watched the episode today (the station that airs the anime airs it on Sundays). It was a good episode, he was doing it all for his niece.

What do you guys think of the new firestar archetype?

what firestar archtype? someone fill me in please...i didn't hear about this one lol

Page 80 of 176 FirstFirst ... 307076777879808182838490130 ... LastLast