Page 83 of 174 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 4343

Thread: Yugioh Club

I'm going to try and finish watching the Yugioh! Duelist Kingdom (The series were Pegussus invites yugi to the island to duel) series over the next couple of weeks, I'll be renting the DVD's since I've only got two episodes that I own.

Also on the Dueling Network site, it hasn't registered my wins or losses yet.... it still says no wins. Has this happened to any of you guys?

oh cool i have all the episode on my mom's hulu XD i can watch it anytime i want as well as the battle city season...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

:O

A Yugioh club!

May I join? I'm not entirely sure how active I'll be here. Recently though, I just found my old Yugioh cards while doing some cleaning. I was actually looking for stuff to sell in a garage sale, but then I remembered how bad I felt about selling my old Pokemon cards.

Plus, I'm kind of a fan of the art style... on the old sets anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Kurry View Post
    :O

A Yugioh club!

May I join? I'm not entirely sure how active I'll be here. Recently though, I just found my old Yugioh cards while doing some cleaning. I was actually looking for stuff to sell in a garage sale, but then I remembered how bad I felt about selling my old Pokemon cards.

Plus, I'm kind of a fan of the art style... on the old sets anyway.
    anyway you have to pledge to get in sadly...so please edit your post and pledge and everything will be fine its on the opening how to pledge...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Trade Shop~Fire Type Club

Anyone know if Slifer Dragon osiris will be redistributed again like obelisk and ra were?
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 26th October 2012 at 5:06 PM.

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Anyone know if Slifer Dragon osiris will be redistributed again like obelisk and ra were?
    slifer yay he suppose to be jump only think he already is released...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    slifer yay he suppose to be jump only think he already is released...
    Okay then what pack do you think it will or was rediatributed in?

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Found my box with my Egyptian God cards and Exodia in it, It's been so long since I've seen this precious cards which I spent so much of my pocket money buying packs to get them.

Won my fist two official duels on Dueling Network..... I'm so proud of myself :P

Yeah Slifer was already disturbuted but IDK if he was redistubuted like Obilesk was.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Quote Originally Posted by SmeargleRocks View Post
    Okay then what pack do you think it will or was rediatributed in?
    it was already distrbuted i think already in the older issues which whoever had been perscribed for the internet jump got it....i think the card is worth 30 dollars though...i can't remember though the actual price of it but since its a jump card is worth more then normal, think they may release it agian though...also cool PKMN Trainer good job

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Wow 30 dollars for one card..... expensive XD

Just wondering does anyone here ever own a duel disk? I've got an original Yugioh! series 1 Duel Disk (The one Kaiba invented) that T got in a Toy shop.

Sorry that I haven't posted much, but I haven't had a lot to say. I've started watching Waking the Dragons again; I just finished the first episode. I really love this arc. I also ordered Legendary Collection 3 and some Epic Dawn booster packs, but it'll take a few weeks for them to come.

Quote Originally Posted by PKMN Trainer Pat View Post
    You should see how much The Creator God of Light, Horakhty goes for.

Just wondering does anyone here ever own a duel disk? I've got an original Yugioh! series 1 Duel Disk (The one Kaiba invented) that T got in a Toy shop.
    I think I may still have the Chaos Duel Disk about somewhere.

have you seen tour guide from the underworld when xyzs came out? over 200 a pop

I know this isnt a Yugioh card (dont worry I've got something Yugioh related to say. Promise. Just wait a sec.) but in Magic. The origan set reasled was called Alpha and a card in Alpha called Black Lotus runs at $5000 in Mint Condition. A Beta (the 2nd set realeased) edition runs at $4000. So yeah cards can be a "little" pricey. Yugioh related comment. Aa friend runs a Wind-up deck IRL. I'm going to try to beat him with my really ghetto E-Hero deck lol.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

Oh, trust me, there have been much more valuable individual cards in the past. Honest was $60 back when Lightsworns were dominant, and I'm pretty sure Crush Card Virus was ~$200 back in its heyday, too.

I've got the GX era ones, which are the basic Duel Academy disk and the limited edition Osiris Red disk (which I think was only sold in Japan, because it was the model from season four). I mostly use them for cosplay, but the latter is pretty valuable to my knowledge, so... who knows, maybe I'll keep it and sell it off if I ever need the money.

SHINY RAINBOWS BECKON YOU TO THE ARTIST'S CORNER

Trainer Name: Misha
    3DS FC: 5112-3720-5938
    Friend Safari: Fighting; Pancham, Machoke, Hariyama

i did own of pot a duelity before secret and it was worth almost 200 bucks XD so yeah they get pretty expensive now its not even worth that much...i got myself three or four cards for that pot i need...for my fairy deck...got a secret kyrstia, gellenduo,splendid venus, and another card as well...

edit: krystia use to be 80 until it got re released...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I scizor64, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hey everybody I'm new here and so happy that i found a Yugioh club since i used to play competitively. I know about all the recent things in yugioh like the new banlist and all and cant wait to open and contribute to some of the discussions in this thread!
    In Game Name: Sciz
    3DS FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Y Version: Sciz
    AS Version: Scizor64
    Current Alpha Sapphire Team:

Quote Originally Posted by scizor64 View Post
    I scizor64, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hey everybody I'm new here and so happy that i found a Yugioh club since i used to play competitively. I know about all the recent things in yugioh like the new banlist and all and cant wait to open and contribute to some of the discussions in this thread!
    hey there and welcome to the club if you have a duelnetwork account i can add you...once i get enough people i can get in some duelnetwork mettings on the weekends for fun for the club...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Check out this card:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Slushy

It's very...interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Check out this card:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Slushy

It's very...interesting.
    not bad I actually trying to run a water deck...the thing is im trying to incorperate absolute zero to it but i know it starting to turn into a hero deck though when i do :/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I don't see any level 5 sea serpents that are synergistic with Ab0 though

either you didn't look throughly enough or they haven't came up with any yet :/ i haven't looked through my duelnetwork list in months so yeah...im not sure what cards do what anymore...i haven't got around to tweaking my decks to the banned list...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Made a profile for Duel Network, I gotta say it's alot of fun.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    not bad I actually trying to run a water deck...the thing is im trying to incorperate absolute zero to it but i know it starting to turn into a hero deck though when i do :/
    How about something like Destiny Divas? If you want to avoid E-HEROes that is.

That slushy card is cool, I like that it looks kind of like Quagsire.

I hate facing waters. there new support is annoying plus confusing
    join t-flare

http://t-flare.com/

Page 83 of 174 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast