Page 87 of 172 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 4297

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    i don't remember adding you did you have your name changed?
    Yes I did actually; I was The 4th Kira before I changed my username. But I'm not sure if you should even bother changing it on the member list; I don't plan on posting here anymore since the topics of discussion aren't to my liking anyway. But thanks for keeping this place nice and organized. Your dedication to the club is truly admirable; I don't think anyone else would have been able to maintain this club given how interest in the franchise has dwindled throughout the years (*looks at empty Alt. Card Discussion section*). You've done a remarkable job making people interested in Yu-Gi-Oh! again (I was one of them) and I still plan to keep up with current events (I'm still waiting for a new Yu-Gi-Oh! video game to be released, but waiting is half the fun), just on my own time since there's very little for me to contribute here as things stand.
    Last edited by Lorde; 14th December 2012 at 8:07 AM.

alright and i see and its fine post time to time kira

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

So according to Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia the next set in the OCG: Lord of the TachyonGalaxy will have Harpie support.
    I'm really excited that konami is actually releasing support for a very old archetype that never made it big.

Quote Originally Posted by Short Wing View Post
    So according to Yu-Gi-Oh! Wikia the next set in the OCG: Lord of the TachyonGalaxy will have Harpie support.
    I'm really excited that konami is actually releasing support for a very old archetype that never made it big.
    really more harpie support? cool

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

Harpie support will be so neat. I bet it'll have some decent wind support as well.
    In Game Name: Sciz
    Y Version FC: 0275 - 8655 - 0603
    Current MM Challenge:
    Eggs hatched: 100
    Last Updated: 10-19-14

I watched "A Dubious Duo" today. Trey and Quatrro summoned their Numbers and rendered Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon powerless. How will Yuma and Kite get out of this situation?

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched "A Dubious Duo" today. Trey and Quatrro summoned their Numbers and rendered Galaxy-Eyes Photon Dragon powerless. How will Yuma and Kite get out of this situation?
    Are they really doing it? The crappy spanish puns?

Anyways Im a bit let down by the anime cards. Why can't people on the show use inzektors and mermails instead of all those ridiculous gimmick decks? I think crow was the only one to ever use a tier 1 deck.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Anyways Im a bit let down by the anime cards. Why can't people on the show use inzektors and mermails instead of all those ridiculous gimmick decks?
    I don't understand this either, especially since many of those anime cards ends up not getting printed anyway.

Would be more fun seeing the main character beat up those meta decks by using random new cards.....

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Are they really doing it? The crappy spanish puns?

Anyways Im a bit let down by the anime cards. Why can't people on the show use inzektors and mermails instead of all those ridiculous gimmick decks? I think crow was the only one to ever use a tier 1 deck.
    Akiza and Bruno/Antinomy as well. And Kalin. Jaden in GX. But true, most don't.

That is, if we're just stating their archetypes. Otherwise, their decks themselves are mostly badly made, even with Tier 1 archetypes. You rarely see anyone use multiples of any card for example, they just run 1
    copy of all their cards. Makes sense though for the show, they want to show off all of the new cards even if they are really bad.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 17th December 2012 at 6:47 PM.

oh cool new packs are always nice...so is the pack gunnna be tournament wins only prizes or is it gunna be bought at stores?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

oh cool new packs are always nice...so is the pack gunnna be tournament wins only prizes or is it gunna be bought at stores?
    The pack will be available at Jump Festa, then available at retail stores next year.

I got two Yu-Gi-Oh! manga volumes and the Premium Collection Tin in the mail today. Cards I got in the Premium Collection Tin:
    Fiend's Mirror
    Armored Bee
    Meteor B. Dragon
    Photon Current
    Junk Foward
    Scarred Warrior
    Great Poseidon Beetle
    Blaze Fenix, The Burning Bombardment Bird
    Rosaria, The Stately Fallen Angel
    Masked HERO Acid
    Photon Sanctuary

Not bad pulls. I also bought two booster packs, but they won't come until later this month.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    The pack will be available at Jump Festa, then available at retail stores next year.

I got two Yu-Gi-Oh! manga volumes and the Premium Collection Tin in the mail today. Cards I got in the Premium Collection Tin:
    Fiend's Mirror
    Armored Bee
    Meteor B. Dragon
    Photon Current
    Junk Foward
    Scarred Warrior
    Great Poseidon Beetle
    Blaze Fenix, The Burning Bombardment Bird
    Rosaria, The Stately Fallen Angel
    Masked HERO Acid
    Photon Sanctuary

Not bad pulls. I also bought two booster packs, but they won't come until later this month.
    that is that bad of a pull i got a tin awhile back ago when they just came out...i forgot what i pulled XD i did pull rosario though for sure...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Anyone think Konami will ever release the 3 Tech Genus monsters that right now are anime exclusive? It's been a long time since the Synchro era but maybe they could be promos for something in the future? I mean looks at Photon Shockwave, no one expected more support for old Synchro archetypes and we got them.

T.G. Drill Fish/Level 1/Water/Fish/Effect/100/800
    If you control another face-up T.G. monster this card can attack your opponent directly.
    When this card inflicts Battle Damage, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

T.G. Gear Zombie/Level 1/Dark/Zombie/TUNER/Effect/600/0
    If you control another face-up T.G. monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.
    When this card is Special Summoned this way, target 1 other face-up T.G. monster you control; it loses 1000 ATK.

T.G. Metal Skeleton/Level 2/Dark/Fiend/Effect/1100/0
    If another monster on the field is destroyed while you control a face-up T.G. monster; you can Special Summon this monster from your hand.

Battle Stun Sonic/Trap Card
    Activate only when your opponent's monster declares an attack. Negate the attack. Then, you can Special Summon 1 Level 4 or lower Tuner monster from your hand.

I personally think they will release at least Drill Fish because as of right now, there is no possible way to make T.G. Recipro Dragonfly without using some kind of support outside of T.G. as they have no Level 1 Non-Tuner yet.

These new phantom beast planes are beastly.

I got a Return of the Duelist booster pack in the mail today. Didn't pull anything spectacular, just two Chronomoly monsters and two Heroic monsters and other stuff. I'm still expecting my Abyss Rising pack that I bought. I also bought three cards with the leftover money on my gift card that I used to buy the manga, tins, and packs. Does anyone want to guess the three cards I bought? Here are some hints: They're super rare, two of them come from special edition sets and one from a tin.

I ArchRod, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hello everyone, btw I use a Raviel based deck, I know it's quite outdated but it's suits me well :P
    Black 2 FC: 5458 7897 4735
    3DS FC: 3754-6284-8174

Shinies:
    (RE) (RE) (Trade) (Trade) (MM) (MM) (MM) (Trade) (RE) (trade) (Trade)

Quote Originally Posted by archrod View Post
    I ArchRod, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Hello everyone, btw I use a Raviel based deck, I know it's quite outdated but it's suits me well :P

welcome and its fine this club is for anyone that is in yugioh now or later...thats cool though

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

btw does anyone here use YVD?

Shinies:

Quote Originally Posted by archrod View Post
    btw does anyone here use YVD?
    That is so outdated dude, Dueling Network, and YGOPRO is where its at.

he hasn't played in long while so we have to make sure we help him get back into dueling again...go to this site archrod...

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

is it too late to join this club? sorry if I'm intruding but I'm a duelist to, my DN name is the same as my name here, Liz Azzimagica. I run Choas Piper and Crystal Beast decks...so, I, Liz Azzimagica, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    Last edited by Liz Azzimagica; 23rd December 2012 at 5:42 AM.
    May the odds be EVER in your favor
    Credit to Eeveelover824 for this sig and credit to RondezView for the pink pikachu
    If you are a true Swiftie (a Taylor Swift fan) like me and not scared to show it, "Drop Everything Now" and copy and paste in your signature.

That is so outdated dude, Dueling Network, and YGOPRO is where its at.
    I really felt like a slowpoke now ._.

he hasn't played in long while so we have to make sure we help him get back into dueling again...go to this site archrod...

http://www.duelingnetwork.com/
    thanks for the help eevee my username there is the same as here, ArchRod

Shinies:

I Lord Fighting, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Does anyone have the nightmare troubadour game for the DS?
    Credit to Sworn Metalhead for the amazing banner.

Pokegyms Ice leader. Masters league Steel leader.

Credit to Astral Shadow for the userbar and Kida-Ookami for the badge.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    I Lord Fighting, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Does anyone have the nightmare troubadour game for the DS?
    Welcome! I have Nightmare Troubadour for the DS. I also have World Championship 2007 and 2008. I used to have Spirit Caller, but it got lost.

Speaking of video games, when will there be another Yu-Gi-Oh! video game? We went through the whole year without one.

Page 87 of 172 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast