Page 88 of 172 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast
Results 2,176 to 2,200 of 4294

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    Speaking of video games, when will there be another Yu-Gi-Oh! video game? We went through the whole year without one.
    Yeah it would be great to have a new video game... I'd like it would be like DOR or something like that x) don't know why but I was addicted to that game
    Black 2 FC: 5458 7897 4735
    3DS FC: 3754-6284-8174

Shinies:
    (RE) (RE) (Trade) (Trade) (MM) (MM) (MM) (Trade) (RE) (trade) (Trade)

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fighting View Post
    I Lord Fighting, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Does anyone have the nightmare troubadour game for the DS?
    hey there and welcome and no i don't i don't own nothing after the gameboy advance for the handhelds besides the world championship game 2011 i think? or was it 2010?

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I don't have any of the ds games. But anyway, still working on building a new deck.
    THIS IS FOR MY NINTENDO 3DS HANDHELD SYSTEM 2664-2984-6619
    THIS IS FOR MY POKEMON WHITE VIDEO GAME Mike-0218-6703-3716

I have so many decks in progress i never finish since im so busy LOL XD i wish i could get to finishing it...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I was so dissapointed that there was no WC2012 game. Hopefully they can release a game for the 3ds with Xyzs and everything. Hopefully without the unbearable lag.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I was so dissapointed that there was no WC2012 game. Hopefully they can release a game for the 3ds with Xyzs and everything. Hopefully without the unbearable lag.
    I really don't know if they will make another game for the ds or 3ds cuaz yugioh is dying slowly but still it hanging in strong

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I really don't know if they will make another game for the ds or 3ds cuaz yugioh is dying slowly but still it hanging in strong
    I think it would be really cool if AR cards could be used for a future video game, but that would probably be a lot of data for all the 3D card models.

I've always wondered if the card game could survive without an anime backing it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Liz Azzimagica View Post
    is it too late to join this club? sorry if I'm intruding but I'm a duelist to, my DN name is the same as my name here, Liz Azzimagica. I run Choas Piper and Crystal Beast decks...so, I, Liz Azzimagica, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    It is never too late, at least for now

Welcome to the club, by the way

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Anyone think Konami will ever release the 3 Tech Genus monsters that right now are anime exclusive? It's been a long time since the Synchro era but maybe they could be promos for something in the future? I mean looks at Photon Shockwave, no one expected more support for old Synchro archetypes and we got them.

T.G. Drill Fish/Level 1/Water/Fish/Effect/100/800
    If you control another face-up T.G. monster this card can attack your opponent directly.
    When this card inflicts Battle Damage, destroy 1 monster your opponent controls.

T.G. Gear Zombie/Level 1/Dark/Zombie/TUNER/Effect/600/0
    If you control another face-up T.G. monster, you can Special Summon this card from your hand.
    When this card is Special Summoned this way, target 1 other face-up T.G. monster you control; it loses 1000 ATK.

T.G. Metal Skeleton/Level 2/Dark/Fiend/Effect/1100/0
    If another monster on the field is destroyed while you control a face-up T.G. monster; you can Special Summon this monster from your hand.

I personally think they will release at least Drill Fish because as of right now, there is no possible way to make T.G. Recipro Dragonfly without using some kind of support outside of T.G. as they have no Level 1 Non-Tuner yet.
    lol, I know a fake TG Starter Deck (yes, starter) that includes those three cards

Spoiler:- pics:

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

lol, I know a fake TG Starter Deck (yes, starter) that includes those three cards

That's a pretty decent looking fake, saw a Gladiator Beast one just like it.
    If it had cards in it (even fake ones) I would still buy it and use them as proxies :P

Yes, the deck actually includes those three cards. I can post a photo of them if you want, I actually have that Starter Deck. The above pictures aren't mine, though.

and yeah, the cards actually looks very decent, they have the correct font now, newer ones even use PSCT.

Lately the fake cards are getting better.....
    If they start using gold anubis eye sticker instead of silver one, and actually use the correct set code for all their cards, the Commons, Rares, and Ultra Rares will be perfectly identical to the real one.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

LOL thats a fake deck XD ruler of color your kidding that not even right at all LOL

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Wow is the deck even capable of summoning its own boss monsters? :P

Yes, the deck actually includes those three cards. I can post a photo of them if you want, I actually have that Starter Deck. The above pictures aren't mine, though.

and yeah, the cards actually looks very decent, they have the correct font now, newer ones even use PSCT.

Lately the fake cards are getting better.....if they start using gold anubis eye sticker instead of silver one, the Commons, Rares, and Ultra Rares will be perfectly identical to the real one.

That would be awesome, I really want to see Drill Fish and the other un-released ones. I've seen them on Tag Force games but that's it.

I wish the World Championship games would start putting in anime exclusive cards like Tag Force does (if we ever even get another WC game..)

It can summon them all barring Halberd Cannon... Actually wait with the anime exclusives it can even do that
    Last edited by Crawley007; 24th December 2012 at 6:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    ruler of color your kidding that not even right at all LOL
    in case you don't know, "Ruler of Color - Shock Ruler" IS the OCG name for Shock Master
    I think, what happened is, during the time that fake deck was made, the TCG name for No. 16 is not revealed yet, so they use the OCG name.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Wow is the deck even capable of summoning its own boss monsters? :P
    yeah the Deck can summon its Synchro bosses, while No. 16 can be summoned via the Gadgets.
    There's no way to summon No. 30 in that deck, though. Only 1 Level 3 monster, and no way to steal opponent's monster. Besides, no one use No. 30 in a T.G. Deck anyway
    Just like how the Master Hyperion Starter Deck includes No. 11 Big Eye in it despite having no Level 7 monster in it lol

That would be awesome, I really want to see Drill Fish and the other un-released ones.
    okay, just wait, I need to recharge my camera's battery first

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

in case you don't know, "Ruler of Color - Shock Ruler" IS the OCG name for Shock Master
    I think, what happened is, during the time that fake deck was made, the TCG name for No. 16 is not revealed yet, so they use the OCG name.
    ahh got it my boyfriend pointed it out too thought it looked strange...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

yeah the Deck can summon its Synchro bosses, while No. 16 can be summoned via the Gadgets.
    There's no way to summon No. 30 in that deck, though. Only 1 Level 3 monster, and no way to steal opponent's monster. Besides, no one use No. 30 in a T.G. Deck anyway
    Just like how the Master Hyperion Starter Deck includes No. 11 Big Eye in it despite having no Level 7 monster in it lol

okay, just wait, I need to recharge my camera's battery first
    Alright, great!

Actually Falcon and Warwolf are both level 3 if I recall, and you said that one monster was a typo of Falcon so it can summon No.30
    Although I do really like the "true" Synchro version of T.G., the way you are supposed to play them, they were only ever successful as a Stun deck.

I'm back. I got a Abyss Rising pack in the mail while I was gone. I got a Snowdust Giant card in the pack.

Did anyone got Yugioh stuff for Christmas?

EDIT: I totally forgot about the other stuff that came in the mail for me. It's the three cards I ordered online. The cards are: Meteor Dragon, Elemental HERO Absolute Zero, and The Winged Dragon of Ra (Effect version).
    Last edited by SmartD; 26th December 2012 at 12:30 AM.

Actually Falcon and Warwolf are both level 3 if I recall, and you said that one monster was a typo of Falcon so it can summon No.30
    ah yes, just checked again and both are Level 3, I don't know how did I missed that

anyway, the pics of the T.G. fake cards, and a PSCT Steelswarm Hercules fake card as a bonus, to show that fake cards do use PSCT now

also, notice how they use the correct font now.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

anyway, the pics of the T.G. fake cards, and a PSCT Steelswarm Hercules fake card as a bonus, to show that fake cards do use PSCT now

Awesome! They do look entirely real. Pity that if they were to be really made none of them have the Search effect that the good T.G. monsters are known for, meaning no one would use them probably.

Pity that if they were to be really made none of them have the Search effect that the good T.G. monsters are known for, meaning no one would use them probably.
    Eh, like you said, T.G. needs a better way to bring out Recipro Dragonfly.

NS Drill Fish, then SS Gear Zombie via its own effect, and you have a recipe for Recipro.

Even if they don't have the search effect, if they have a good use (in this case, summons Recipro easily), it's still possible that people will use them.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Eh, like you said, T.G. needs a better way to bring out Recipro Dragonfly.

NS Drill Fish, then SS Gear Zombie via its own effect, and you have a recipe for Recipro.

Even if they don't have the search effect, if they have a good use (in this case, summons Recipro easily), it's still possible that people will use them.
    We already have Formula Synchron for that though, and it's arguably better than Recipro Dragonfly anyway. People usually run both though. Recipro is only good in the situation where you summoned Blade Blaster first, before going into Halberd Cannon so that way it can use it's effect to bring back the materials and go into Halberd Cannon. But with Formula you can go straight into Halberd Cannon plus you get to draw 1. Gear Zombie seems good but why would you use Drill Fish over say, Boost Warrior which can be SS and is Level 1 as well.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 29th December 2012 at 5:35 AM.

The font still doesn't look right. I once purchased five packs of Labyrinth of Nightmare and I could automatically tell that the cards were fake the moment I saw the font, which was similar to the font used on these cards. Everything else looked legit though. The cards had the silver sticker and everything else checked out fine but that font gave them away. Although looking back, I should have known that the cards were fake the moment I bought the packs given that they only cost me a dollar each, which was way too cheap. I also saw some authentic-looking God cards back in the day; they had the colored backs and were Ultra Rare just like the ones that came with the Japanese game but again, the font was strange and they were way too glossy. Fakes seem to be getting better though. I saw some custom-made cards on eBay and they looked like they could have been real except for the fact that many of them were cards that only exist in the anime.

they ARE using the right font

This should make it much more obvious. The left one is the pic of the original card, taken from Wikia. The different wording most likely because the fake one was made before Hercules appeared in TCG, and thus they just follow whatever PSCT text written on the site they used to find out the text. But that doesn't matter, we're talking about the font here, not what is written using that font.

See the "3" on the text, they even did it correctly

I remember I also have fake cards that use the Series 8 format for the card border, I'll try to find them and later on post the pic here.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

they ARE using the right font

This should make it much more obvious. The left one is the pic of the original card, taken from Wikia. The different wording most likely because the fake one was made before Hercules appeared in TCG, and thus they just follow whatever PSCT text written on the site they used to find out the text. But that doesn't matter, we're talking about the font here, not what is written using that font.

See the "3" on the text, they even did it correctly

I remember I also have fake cards that use the Series 8 format for the card border, I'll try to find them and later on post the pic here.
    doesn't it obvoiously show though that one is obviously fake cuaz look at the origin of the cards?

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

I watched a "Rock and a Hard Place" today. I missed last week's episode because I was out of town for the holidays. Did anyone watch it?

What are you're Yu-Gi-Oh! of this year? My highlights:

Got all the volumes of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! manga
    Got the Premium Collection Tin
    Watched the Zexal dub
    Got some more cards.

Page 88 of 172 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298138 ... LastLast