Page 89 of 176 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 4387

Thread: Yugioh Club

Quote Originally Posted by SmartD View Post
    I watched a "Rock and a Hard Place" today. I missed last week's episode because I was out of town for the holidays. Did anyone watch it?

What are you're Yu-Gi-Oh! of this year? My highlights:

Got all the volumes of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! manga
    Got the Premium Collection Tin
    Watched the Zexal dub
    Got some more cards.
    no unfortually i didn't see it or the zexal episode i was busy as well :/ I did gets some abyssal ruins pack i only pulled that sea serpent exceed oh i forgot the name of it XD i think something dweller?

I got a rescue rabbit card this year. But then I sold it because I had no monsters in my very small IRL collection to use it with...

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I got a rescue rabbit card this year. But then I sold it because I had no monsters in my very small IRL collection to use it with...
    yeah there is no point to hold on to cards your not gunna use but i noticed though sometimes when i do get rid of them i need them later XD

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    doesn't it obviously show though that one is obviously fake cause look at the origin of the cards?
    yeah, the set code gives it off (also the wrong Rarity, and the fact that it has silver Anubis Eye sticker despite being 1st Edition) but there are fake cards with the correct set code.

In the past, way back then when YGO is still less than 5 years old, there are fake cards with the gold Anubis Eye sticker. I don't know why did the gold sticker stopped appearing.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Does anyone know if Dark Smog or Dragged down into the grave are out in any packs?
    Leaf green re count:540
    happy to trade. white fc: 0734 2476 0668 SSBB fc: 3308 6572 9381
    3ds friend code: 2466 2806 3978
    Former Admin pidgeotto from dueling network.
    heam my cream.
    shiny hunts in progress:
    340 hordes for Female Nidoran
    540 encounters on route 210
    8059 SR's for articuno
    268 SR's in black2 BQ
    Shiny failures:

Quote Originally Posted by Neji-and-Pidgeot View Post
    Does anyone know if Dark Smog or Dragged down into the grave are out in any packs?
    Dark Smog is one of the two cards in Abyss Rising: Special Edition and Dragged Down is in Legendary Collection 3: Yugi's World.

SJA Promo:
    http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/233325604/#comments

It's pretty tough card to use since you can't have spells or traps and you can't battle after you use its effect.

*calls the counters as "Destiny Counter"
    *remove the "Destiny" part out of the monster's name

lolwut

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I Zero, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about Yugioh and not get off topic.

Hello all, decided to join the Club, I've been around since the Original Yugioh back at Duelist Kingdom before Joey got any good (back when he first aquired Red Eyes)
    The newer Yugioh is Ok but nothing compared to the Original IMO, the movies were good, I'm not much of a player nowadays, back in the day I would go just about every weekend to Dave and Alex's (local tournament game store) to compete, I was a beast back then, idk about now :P

Now I just mostly collect, I have a generous amount of cards, might post some later on today
    Add me on Pokemon X! FC- 2809-9372-1773

Looking For Shiny Tyrunt!

The next set after Lord of the Tachyon Galaxy:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/233325607/

They always release the name of the next set when we only know a few cards in the previous set. Judging by the name, it's probably a LIGHT set.

Which means the next set after that should be a DARK set.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    Which means the next set after that should be a DARK set.
    WILL there be a DARK set though? By all means there should be but...
    What they've been doing right now with the sets is in each one having a new "knight" and "elemental lord" and DARK already have their "knight" for sure in Armageddon Knight and Dark Armed Dragon is more or less an "elemental lord" though I guess not technically. But if they make a DARK Elemental Lord either it will be completely outclassed by Dark Armed or will completely outclass Dark Armed.

Well, they still can make a set without the "knight".....it's just a "loss" of one monster, no big deal.

Also, what if they released FP Lyna in the LIGHT set? That would break the pattern......

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Well, they still can make a set without the "knight".....it's just a "loss" of one monster, no big deal.

Also, what if they released FP Lyna in the LIGHT set? That would break the pattern......

I had to go look; I wasn't even aware that they didn't have a FP for LIGHT. I thought that would have came out the same time as Dharc.
    Be weird to wait this long for it, not that it's going to be a highly sought after card or anything probably. I hope the LIGHT and DARK have a couple new Constellar and Evilswarm cards.

And then sometime after LIGHT and DARK we always get a Chaos Set... usually with broken stuff in it.
    I was thinking a while back, you know how Chaos means LIGHT and DARK and the monsters need to remove those 1 of each of those to be summoned?
    Well why don't they have that for other attributes? Like a bunch of monsters that need to remove 1 Water and 1 Fire for example..
    Would be interesting and people would make like fire-water hybrid decks and the like.

ah sorry i been going crazy i haven't posted in awhile and im the owner of the club XD anyway i didn't forget about you guys...also i know i need to add a few more people to the duelnetwork list please pm me if you want to be added cauz ill just keep forgetting when its in the thread sadly cuaz i have another club,clan, and artshop...there will be a list of people you can look out for on duelnetwork so we can make some new friends and have great fun duels...so please pm me if your not on my friends list...right now my pms are full but ill be cleaning it out soon...so if it says full don't worry just try a bit later...i need to get my decks up to date...lately i been slacking making my decks stronger plus i haven't been on duelnetwork since last year so yeah :/

I irkenguy1, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic. and is duelnetwork at duelingnetwork.com if so my username is horror17

Name: punch-drunk
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Cubones 4 eva'

Quote Originally Posted by irkenguy1 View Post
    I irkenguy1, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic. and is duelnetwork at duelingnetwork.com if so my username is horror17
    welcome to the club and yeah i can add it now before i forget XD but others pm me...should clean it out tonight...its still full...so anyway what deck you like to use?

Check out the new Gold Secret Rare:

http://ygo-news.com/Sets/GS05/004s.jpg

Not too bad. I think it looks nicer than the Ghost/Gold Rare in the tcg.

oh i use all kinds but mostly i have a fire fist deck if you dont know google it

Name: punch-drunk
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    Cubones 4 eva'

oh i use all kinds but mostly i have a fire fist deck if you dont know google it
    Fire Fist are pretty good. But you must live in an OCG country seeing as they aren't out here yet.

Rescue Rabbit + Vorse Raider version is amazing.

I am curious as to what everyone would say their top 5 favorite Decks are? To see if anyone has similar taste to mine.

Mine would have to be

1. Gladiator Beast
    2. Gravekeeper
    3. Elemental HERO
    4. T.G. Tech Genus
    5. Scrap

....I think I like Trap heavy Decks looking at those choices.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 15th January 2013 at 3:29 AM.

what you mean google it i know what a fire deck is XD sorry i just don't understand what you ment but that is cool i have a fairy,spellcasters, and i have a plant deck but oh god its got hit like crazy by the banned list -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    what you mean google it i know what a fire deck is XD sorry i just don't understand what you ment but that is cool i have a fairy,spellcasters, and i have a plant deck but oh god its got hit like crazy by the banned list -_-
    he's talking specifically about the Fire Fist deck

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Fire Fist are pretty good. But you must live in an OCG country seeing as they aren't out here yet.
    Either he's using proxies/fake cards, or he's actually referring to his DN decks.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

he's talking specifically about the Fire Fist deck
    oh sorry i had no clue he must of posted it up online XD my bad but anyway i need to get my plant and spellcasters up to date...its been awhile XD

Starter Deck 2013:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/219048028/#comments

Another Utopia upgrade and stuff.

Stahp, just....Stahp.

No more Utopia. NO MAS UTOPIA.

-.-

Anyone going to the sneak peek this weekend?

Page 89 of 176 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399139 ... LastLast