Page 93 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 4392

Thread: Yugioh Club

http://shriektcg.twoday.net/stories/239628703/#comments

A new Battle Pack is coming out later this year. What could be in this Battle Pack?

The first of what could be a few possible banlists floating around, though a load of people seem to think this one could be legit.
    We'll know in a week or so.

Banned:
    Monster Reborn
    Ultimate Offering

Limited:
    Elemental Hero The Shining
    Verz-Ophion
    Dark Magician of Chaos
    Genex Undine
    Windup Magician
    Rescue Rabbit
    E-Emergency Call
    Windup Factory
    Dragged Down to the Grave

Semi-Limited:
    Chaos Sorcerer
    Deep Sea Diva
    Blackwing Gale
    Gates of the Dark World
    Burial from a Different Dimension
    Ceasefire

Unlimited:
    Summoner Monk
    Blackwing Kalut
    Lumina
    Royal Tribute
    Shiens Smoke Signal
    Hieratic Seal of Convocation
    Reasoning

I really think SSS and gateway cant exist at 3/1. 1/1 is okay. So is 3/0 but not 3/1.

I, Dwail8023, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I really think SSS and gateway cant exist at 3/1. 1/1 is okay. So is 3/0 but not 3/1.
    You think THAT is bad? This list was leaked by someone who has gotten the list correct before... The past 2 lists were spoiled by him.

MARCH 2013

新禁止 (Ban)

六武の門 /Gateway of the Six
    血の代償 /Ultimate Offering

新制限 (Limited)

レスキューラビット /Rescue Rabbit
    深海のディーヴァ /Deep Sea Diva
    魔界発現世行きデスガイド /Tour Guide From the Underworld
    ゼンマイマニュファクチャ /Wind-Up Factory
    墓穴の道連れ /Dragged Down into the Grave
    神の警告 /Solemn Warning
    ゴヨウ・ガーディアン /Goyo Guardian

新準制限 (Semi-Limited)

カオス・ソーサラー /Chaos Sorcerer
    ゼンマイマジシャン/Wind-Up Magician
    ゾンビキャリア/Plaguespreader Zombie
    ローンファイア・ブロッサム/Lonefire Blossom
    サイクロン/Mystical Space Typhoon
    炎舞-「天幾」/Fire Formation - Tenki
    月の書/Book of Moon
    真六武衆しんろくぶしゅう-シエン/Legendary Six Samurai - Shi En

制限解除 (No longer)

BF-月影のカルート/Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow
    ライトロード・サモナー ルミナス/Lumina, Lightsworn Summoner
    月読命ツクヨミ/Tsukuyomi
    スケープ・ゴート/Scapegoat
    紫炎の狼煙/Shien's Smoke Signal

Smoke Signal and Shien...
    Last edited by Crawley007; 14th February 2013 at 7:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    Smoke Signal and Shien...
    Trading Gateway for 3 SSS and 2 Shien, they love their Six Sams.
    Bye-bye Dino/Macro Rabbit.
    Wow, hitting Tenki so soon. Well we knew it was the type of card to get hit eventually, but still.
    Mermail-Atlanteans escapes fairly untouched. I get that it is a newer deck, but if Tenki can get hit why not Undine/Dragoons.
    Goyo Guardian, well that was unexpected. I never liked this card, but I guess if they want to push Synchros again.
    Well, we get Reborn/BLS for another format if this list is true.
    Last edited by Short Wing; 14th February 2013 at 10:19 AM.

You think THAT is bad? This list was leaked by someone who has gotten the list correct before... The past 2 lists were spoiled by him.
    That list is fake, apparently. It has been discussed in NAC, seems like he got the previous 2 lists from psh, but this time he didn't.

Besides, I don't think Semi-Limiting MST and Magician will do anything notable.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    That list is fake, apparently. It has been discussed in NAC, seems like he got the previous 2 lists from psh, but this time he didn't.

Besides, I don't think Semi-Limiting MST and Magician will do anything notable.
    Oh? All I read was apparently he even posted on Facebook confirming it, but that was yesterday, I'm gonna look into it today.

He is going to have a LOT of hate if it is fake. SO many people bought so many Goyos.

I guess we'll just have to see. I'm not sure either if it's really fake or not, I'm just saying that there are people who seriously think it's fake, this is what I found on NAC, which is posted right after someone mentioning the rumored banlist in FB that you're talking about, which is apparently confirmed by someone named "Satoshi Kato"

Satoshi gets his info from 2ch. We're aware of the 2ch post in question where that came from. As far as I'm concerned, it's fake. I'm digging through 2ch, and the oldies seem to be going "Dude what happened to all the high-quality troll posts that used to pop up during banlist season?" right now.

To elaborate, some idiot on 2ch(2channel) posted a list saying that a pic showed up on 2chan(Futaba channel), with a supposedly copypasta'd post. There are two things wrong with said post. One, is that the post count is like 50 times higher than what the highest post count on one of the most popular boards on the site. Another, is that there's a specific string of text that's supposed to be there if it's a futaba post, which isn't in the "copypasta".

Satoshi's only likely to be right if he spills Snake's info.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.

I wish the evolzars are banned. They're the only broken xyzs rabbit can summon. rabbit itself isnt THAT broken.

I guess we'll just have to see. I'm not sure either if it's really fake or not, I'm just saying that there are people who seriously think it's fake, this is what I found on NAC, which is posted right after someone mentioning the rumored banlist in FB that you're talking about, which is apparently confirmed by someone named "Satoshi Kato"
    Yeah Satoshi is the one who leaked both the past 2 Banlists we've had but I've heard too now that he isn't getting his information from the same source this time or something so it could be less likely this time.

If it is real, it hasn't done much that I really wanted it to do. But I bet a Synchro WILL come off the Banned section whether it be Goyo or not, because Synchros are coming back in that new LIGHT pack coming up.
    Last edited by Crawley007; 14th February 2013 at 7:15 PM.

Yeah Satoshi is the one who leaked both the past 2 Banlists we've had but I've heard too now that he isn't getting his information from the same source this time or something so it could be less likely this time.

If it is real, it hasn't done much that I really wanted it to do. But I bet a Synchro WILL come off the Banned section whether it be Goyo or not, because Synchros are coming back in that new LIGHT pack coming up.
    Maybe DSF is making his return

Wow really? I guess maybe they want to make synchro Xyzs or Xyz synchros like they did synchro fusions.

I'm thinking, what about the OCG import? There are a few Synchros in the OCG that we don't have yet, I think the most likely ones to be in Judgment of the Light are at least one of these : the Manga Signer Dragons, Beast God Vulcan, Sirius the Blue Dog Star, and Mighty Warrior.

I wish the evolzars are banned. They're the only broken xyzs rabbit can summon. rabbit itself isnt THAT broken.
    Soldda is fine, the only problematic Evolzars are Laggia and Dolkka.

But I think banning them is too much, limiting them should be enough. Especially since Laggia is pretty much usable only once, due to its effect cost requiring 2 materials to be detached.

Also, I already said it and I'll say it again, ever since the beginning Konami should have made the Evolzars with Evolsaur monsters specifically required as materials.

Anyway, another list comes up, but still unconfirmed whether this is fake or not.

Forbidden:
    Sangan, Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity

Limited:
    Wind-Up Magician, One Day of Peace, Solemn Warning

Semi-Limited:
    Tsukuyomi, Thunder King Rai-Oh, Advanced Ritual Art

Unlimited:
    Spore, Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow, Lumina Lightsworn Summoner, Shien's Smoke Signal

lol banning Sangan & Zenmaity

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

I'm thinking, what about the OCG import? There are a few Synchros in the OCG that we don't have yet, I think the most likely ones to be in Judgment of the Light are at least one of these : the Manga Signer Dragons, Beast God Vulcan, Sirius the Blue Dog Star, and Mighty Warrior.

Soldda is fine, the only problematic Evolzars are Laggia and Dolkka.

But I think banning them is too much, limiting them should be enough. Especially since Laggia is pretty much usable only once, due to its effect cost requiring 2 materials to be detached.

Also, I already said it and I'll say it again, ever since the beginning Konami should have made the Evolzars with Evolsaur monsters specifically required as materials.

Anyway, another list comes up, but still unconfirmed whether this is fake or not.

Forbidden:

Limited:

Semi-Limited:

Unlimited:
    Spore, Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow, Lumina Lightsworn Summoner, Shien's Smoke Signal

lol banning Sangan & Zenmaity

It doesn't sound like just OCG imports. They are really hyping up the return of Synchros, I'm thinking it will be all new stuff. But they have hyped things before that turned out to be...almost nothing.

Sangan a lot of people want banned actually, or they did, not so much anymore. Zenmaity is kinda random..

EDIT: NVM this list is CONFIRMED on Shriek.

EDIT: NVM this list is CONFIRMED on Shriek.
    actually, the list comes from psh

It's just that like most of the other sites, Shriek never says anything about their source.

and we still don't know if psh is trolling this time or not, because apparently he has problem with people posting his findings without mentioning the original source (which is him)

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

actually, the list comes from psh

It's just that like most of the other sites, Shriek never says anything about their source.

and we still don't know if psh is trolling this time or not, because apparently he has problem with people posting his findings without mentioning the original source (which is him)
    It would mark the first time Shriek has ever been wrong. They never usually post anything unless entirely sure.

I hope this banlist is fake, but unfortunately, I doubt it -_-

I'm heading out to regionals tomorrow, probably going to run Wind-Ups, for as long as they have left lol

An update on the next set:

http://shriek.twoday.net/stories/233325607/

They're bringing back Synchros in this set.

Forbidden:

Limited:

Semi-Limited:

Unlimited:
    Forbidden: Well the time finally come. Sangan is gone. It's probably not too big of a suprise since Sangan is in the same boat as cards like Painful choice and Last will. The longer the games continues on, the more powerful and versatile it gets. Zenmaity banned pretty much kills most of the OTK opportunities with wind ups. I doubt it'll last in T1 much longer. Especially with magician also limited.

Limited: Well with magician to one and no Zenmaity we can pretty much be sure this deck is dead. Kind of like how Twilight got murdered by the list 2-3 years ago. One day of peace made me so happy. It's one of the most annoying cards that has ever been printed and gives 3 free turns to just about all stall, burn, and alternative wins decks, plus it draws out matches. Warning to 1 makes me sad but oh well. We still have Mirror force, torrential, and BTH for easy monster removal.

Semi: Tsukuyomi should have been unbanned a long time ago. I mean what can it even really do nowadays against the top decks. But to 2 from 0 is a big suprise. TKRO is a potent anti meta card that bones many decks. It's way too powerful for just one card, I mean if you can keep it on the field you can easily control the game long enough to win. I don't play rituals that much but I do know that demise OTK is unlikely to resurface.

Unlimited: Spore is obviously made to push for the new synchros. Nothing more. 3 kalut makes BWs more playable than before although gale and BW being both at 1 is still a damper. If those 2 can go up with DSP at 1 then I think it can go back on top. Lightsworn decks are the modern equivalent to the old school chimeratech OTK decks. It was powerful in the past, but now it just cannot keep up, even with most of the hits gone. 3 SSS is a worry though... it's all too easy to grab the materials for Shi en and then go crazy with counters...

It would mark the first time Shriek has ever been wrong. They never usually post anything unless entirely sure.
    Considering the list comes from psh (which usually says the truth) I can see why they are so sure about the list.

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

well i was hoping glow up bulb to be back i personally like that better then spore :/ but thanks though i have something for my plants but wtf? shein's smoke signal, black wing klut "****!" will be back again to be broken...wtf sorry i don't like that move konami -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    well d*** it i was hoping glow up bulb to be back i personally like that better then spore :/ but thanks though i have something for my plants but wtf? shein's smoke, black wing klut and lightsowrn s*** will be back again to be broken...wtf sorry i don't like that move konami -_-
    Asides from Shi en it's really not that bad.

Blackwings have like 2 good level 6s left after brio and goyo got banned and one of them is a vanilla they also have their 2 best cards limited. LS is too inconsistent, its either you sack into JD and win or you lose.

Asides from Shi en it's really not that bad.

Blackwings have like 2 good level 6s left after brio and goyo got banned and one of them is a vanilla they also have their 2 best cards limited. LS is too inconsistent, its either you sack into JD and win or you lose.
    but still i just have a feeling its gunna be some strange happening when they start bringing back the banned too :/...like oh what that broken card for black wings agian to let them special summon like crazy -_- which i know its limited to 1 i think...im not saying its entirely bad for the those two being unlimited i just makes it worse with all the six sam **** special summon...i just don't like how it has to much special summon power its quite annoying the only deck that counter it is my fairies...all my other decks get killed from all that horrible speical summons and for the blackwings well i just don't like klut :/ its a more broken card then honest to me...

Blackwings also get that new Xyz, I forget the name, the first Winged Beast Xyz, Something the Cold Bird Beast?
    Forget the name but effect is just...WHY make that

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sylphin...old_Bird_Beast

Blackwings also get that new Xyz, I forget the name, the first Winged Beast Xyz, Something the Cold Bird Beast?
    Forget the name but effect is just...WHY make that

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Sylphin...old_Bird_Beast
    really i see :/ so the effect gives a negate effect for all cards? then gains 300 attack for each monster on the field beside him/her of course? so still it can be d-prisioned? or maybe mirror forced? but still :/ damn...also this is my wtf? state don't mind me lol

Page 93 of 176 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103143 ... LastLast