Page 94 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast
Results 2,326 to 2,350 of 4294

Thread: Yugioh Club

A new number:

http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Number_...ter_Key_Beetle

It looks like they're getting back to releasing regular Numbers in the anime.

So I think prophecy will become tier one with the taxhyon galaxy set. Judgment is like W nebula meteor on steroids in terms of synergy withthe deck and downright brokeness.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    So I think prophecy will become tier one with the taxhyon galaxy set. Judgment is like W nebula meteor on steroids in terms of synergy withthe deck and downright brokeness.

People have very mixed feelings on that.. Some people would agree with you and some are like, lolno Prophecy will never be Tier 1 and 1 broken card won't change that

I mean people thought the same with W Nebula Meteorite yet Worms were never close to Tier 1. Lots of Decks have broken cards (JUDGMENT DRAGON) and yet just can't keep up with Tier 1

As for me, I am not really on either side of the argument here, I think they could be Tier 1 but not definitely.

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    People have very mixed feelings on that.. Some people would agree with you and some are like, lolno Prophecy will never be Tier 1 and 1 broken card won't change that

I mean people thought the same with W Nebula Meteorite yet Worms were never close to Tier 1. Lots of Decks have broken cards (JUDGMENT DRAGON) and yet just can't keep up with Tier 1

As for me, I am not really on either side of the argument here, I think they could be Tier 1 but not definitely.
    It just seems like they are trying to do whatever it takes to make them popular. It reminds me of all the TCG exclusives X sabers got back in the day that made them tier 0.5.

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post

Forbidden:
    Sangan, Wind-Up Carrier Zenmaity

Limited:
    Wind-Up Magician, One Day of Peace, Solemn Warning

Semi-Limited:
    Tsukuyomi, Thunder King Rai-Oh, Advanced Ritual Art

Unlimited:
    Spore, Blackwing - Kalut the Moon Shadow, Lumina Lightsworn Summoner, Shien's Smoke Signal
    yep, it's confirmed now, that IS the March list.

.....with one addition that psh forgot to mention - Mind Crush is now Unlimited as well.

My shinies. Just click the links~

~Shiny Banner 1~
    ~Shiny Banner 2~
    ~Shiny Banner 3~

My shinies are not for trade or cloning.
    Shinies are not listed in order, for example the last shiny on the banner is not always the latest shiny I've obtained.
    Banner 1 made by Light Venusaur, thanks ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by Shine View Post
    yep, it's confirmed now, that IS the March list.

.....with one addition that psh forgot to mention - Mind Crush is now Unlimited as well.
    Lol

Flip 3 mind crushes at once

KILL ALL OF THE *insert card here*

I justinjiaxinghu, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Cant believe I didnt notice this place b4 lol. Ive played a lot since 2007-ish until 2010. I still play, but not a lot. I use a fast Synchro Deck
    I also dont really like Zexai cards lol...
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Quote Originally Posted by justinjiaxinghu View Post
    I justinjiaxinghu, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about yugioh and not get off topic.

Cant believe I didnt notice this place b4 lol. Ive played a lot since 2007-ish until 2010. I still play, but not a lot. I use a fast Synchro Deck
    I also dont really like Zexai cards lol...
    welcome justinjiaxinghu and its alright it happens XD that great though you still kinda play and yeah it take some time to get use to xyz at first i was like xyz what? lol ill add you in the roster right now...

If you like sailor moon click on the banner and join the club!
    IGN: Allie
    3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    PS Name: FairyWitch824
    master league and shadow star league fairy gym leader and SV is 1846
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I Celestial moth, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about or lick yugioh and not get off topic.
    Bug-Type Represent !
    I am the Big Bad moth, if you want some, come get some..

Quote Originally Posted by Celestial Moth View Post
    I Celestial moth, understand every rule that is in this club and will pledge to only talk about or lick yugioh and not get off topic.
    also welcome to you too celestial ^_^ welcome to club but the pledge is a bit off but its really funny hahahahaha lol but its fine i wouldn't want to lick yugioh ...enjoy right now its mostly meta game play talk right now and the new banned list...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008
    My Guild~Guild Tours~Guild's Spread~Guild's Xat Chat~Yugioh Club~Deviant Art~Fire Type Club

I can never get teh hang of those black cards lol...Synchros are so much cooler
    My deck is mainly made up of X-Sabers and a hell lotta Tuners to get up Red Archfiend Dragon, then use that to summon Red Nova Dragon
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

I can never get teh hang of those black cards lol...Synchros are so much cooler
    My deck is mainly made up of X-Sabers and a hell lotta Tuners to get up Red Archfiend Dragon, then use that to summon Red Nova Dragon
    it take some time to get use to i was so like what when i saw them XD but after awhile i got use to them you just have to be careful they will soon have cards that may somehow stop synchro summoning maybe...i still use alot of synchros though still most of my decks i run sitll use alot of sychros...they haven't made good xyz cards for the deck type or not at all...

3ds wfc 1693-1320-3008

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    it take some time to get use to i was so like what when i saw them XD but after awhile i got use to them you just have to be careful they will soon have cards that may somehow stop synchro summoning maybe...i still use alot of synchros though still most of my decks i run sitll use alot of sychros...they haven't made good xyz cards for the deck type or not at all...
    I dont think that'll happen...it would be too much of an impact on the game. An entire playstyle would be wiped out if that card could be easily abused/used.
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

You'll get the hang of it. Now its instead of Tuner+non tuner it's 2 monster of same level.

You'll get the hang of it. Now its instead of Tuner+non tuner it's 2 monster of same level.
    Really? Its that simple? Then what are Xyz Materials?
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

Really? Its that simple? Then what are Xyz Materials?
    XYZ Materials are just the monsters used to summon the XYZ (Black) Card. You place the monsters used to summon it underneath the XYZ Monster. And when you use the XYZ Monster's effect you detach one of the monsters underneath it to the graveyard in order to use its effect.

Took Wind-Ups to the Lenexa Regionals, got 31st out of 263. Nice nice, and got my invite. Woo nats~

Also got a ton of the new stuff, including both of the new Gem-Knight fusions, and some Sophias.
    So much trades

Quote Originally Posted by Golde View Post
    Took Wind-Ups to the Lenexa Regionals, got 31st out of 263. Nice nice, and got my invite. Woo nats~

Also got a ton of the new stuff, including both of the new Gem-Knight fusions, and some Sophias.
    So much trades
    WHOO! Congrats!!! Wish I could participate, but I'm in China ;_;
    Credit to Astral Shadow!

So much trades
    Cograts

Now sell your wind ups immediately because their values will tank after the list.

So much trades
    Cool, congratulations! And Good Luck at nats!

Cograts

Now sell your wind ups immediately because their values will tank after the list.
    Nah.
    A) No one is looking to buy them,
    B) I usually don't sell cards,
    C) Unless they get reprinted, they'd be valuable in September if they get un-hit
    D) I already have ideas for a new variant :P

Quote Originally Posted by Short Wing View Post
    Cool, congratulations! And Good Luck at nats!
    Thanks, lol. I wish they'd announce where they are. It's a little concerning, I don't want it to be, like, 4 states away.

I might be a bit behind but whats with all the sudden synchros in the new pack?? With the way newer cards were written I thought they were done with. Can't say I'm not a bit excited to see them come back.
    Feed him

[IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2nk6wes.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by mario_fan View Post
    I might be a bit behind but whats with all the sudden synchros in the new pack?? With the way newer cards were written I thought they were done with. Can't say I'm not a bit excited to see them come back.
    I dunno but I can't wait! It is a Light pack and a Synchro pack, so I am hoping for something to boost Hunder

Quote Originally Posted by Crawley007 View Post
    I dunno but I can't wait! It is a Light pack and a Synchro pack, so I am hoping for something to boost Hunder
    Or more LS and BW support.

Page 94 of 172 FirstFirst ... 4484909192939495969798104144 ... LastLast