Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Which Pokemon do you hate in Sinnoh?

Hybrid View

Default Which Pokemon do you hate in Sinnoh?

Mine is Probopass.

Retarded looks just make me feel like killing them.

Especially if they have facial hair...

I really don't have a Pokemon to hate in Sinnoh
    But I do hate some of their cries.. It's weird
    Esp Skuntank.. haha farty noises? xD

Quote Originally Posted by Zark View Post
    Mine is Probopass.

Retarded looks just make me feel like killing them.

Especially if they have facial hair...
    it looks like one of them..people who wears that fake glasses with nose and mustache :P

All of them except Buneary, Lopunny, and Porygon Z.
    Carnivine. For one thing, it is ugly.
    It's battling techniques are crap.
    It's slow.
    And too annoying in the safari zone.
    Play Boy; Lopunny looks like that.
    I like May more than any man here.

Loppuny Credit: Gladeshadow.

Too busy on another forum to be on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Porygon tamer View Post
    All of them except Buneary, Lopunny, and Porygon Z.
    Carnivine. For one thing, it is ugly.
    It's battling techniques are crap.
    It's slow.
    And too annoying in the safari zone.
    Same thing here.

I do hate Carnivine but I also hate Piplup!!!

Wormadam. It's ugly, and its a bug. And I hate it's three forms.

I also hate how Wormadam is the female, when it should be the male. Mothim should be the female.

This is the only one I hate.
    Help Staryu, will you?

I have claimed Houndoom.
    When you start something, finish it.

I actually love just about every pokémon introduced in Gen 4.
    Probably my favorite Gen actually.

Quote Originally Posted by POKEMONISDUMB!!!!!!!!!!!! View Post
    Wormadam. It's ugly, and its a bug. And I hate it's three forms.

I also hate how Wormadam is the female, when it should be the male. Mothim should be the female.

This is the only one I hate.
    It's a pokémon based on the bagworm.
    So to put it simply, the males grow wings, but the females don't.

I dont hate any of the pokemon in this generation.. there are a few that totally get on my nerves tho when you are trying to do something and they always seem to pop up and your tired of looking at their face! like bidoof and his dumb dumb noise he makes hahah.
    Latest Shiny:
    RE:

MM:
    Currently MM:
    My Poke Party

I have a long list. And this is kind of what I thought of this. I know that not every Pokemon should look cute, but here's my opinion.

1. Wormadam- I mean, what kind of Pokemon is this? I know that she's a bagworm, but it's weird! They are unappealing, slow, and not reliable for much battles! And they have odd concepts. I kind of prefer Mothim.
    2. Ambipom- Come on, can they make it a bit less creepier? Its face and its entire concept is scary and looks like a person who would come out of your bed and attack you.
    3. Purugly- What the heck is a pudgy cat doing here? First, it was a skinny and delicate one (which shouldn't even be here), but it turns into an overweight lump. I wish it should be like Persian in terms of the concept.
    4. Magmortar- I got used to Magmar, but what? It's kind of not cool anymore in terms of appearence. It has potential, but this is in terms of its appearance.
    5. Skuntank- Ok, this is one of the most disgusting Pokemon I've seen. I mean, it put its tail on its head and reveals the........ no comment. But it has a gassy sound as a cry and it shouldn't even be there in the first place.
    6. Pachirisu- Thank you, you furball. Thank you for being another unnecessary Electric Type that's a spawn of Pikachu and never evolves. It made another waste, Emolga. It shouldn't even be here.
    7. Kricketot- A useless Pokemon. Even though that I kind of like Kricketune, but Kricketot is very weak and it should know better moves. And what's ridiculous is that it knows NO MOVES by breeding.
    8. Bibarel- Oh god NO. It should know more water types by level up and that it's not even that strong. Its main potential is an HM Slave, which I used one for back in 2007 since it's useless and Empoleon is.
    9. Probopass- Ok, what is this supposed to be? It seems a bit.... odd. I have no idea if it's Mario or some kind, but it's completely random.
    10. Tangrowth- The last one I'm going to say before I reach my limit here. It has got to be one of the worst evolutions known to man. It's very slow, not even faster than the pre-evolution, and it's sort of like Tangela but a bit stronger. Tangrowth is an unappealing Pokemon and it can get killed off easily by Special Attacks. I don't want to know what's under that creature's blue vines.
    Last edited by Quilava42; 19th December 2012 at 1:29 AM.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

Probopass and Regigigas

Stunky, Skuntank, and Quagsire. But I ESPECIALLY hate Shellos and Gastrodon. They've foiled my attempts at chaining and they appear when I really don't want them to. Shellos and Gastrodon make me wish my Giratina, Tyranitar, or Garchomp could learn the move Stomp, just so I could use it on slug pokemon

Lumineon and Finneon are worse than Farfetch'd, IMO.

I don't really hate any of them except for maybe, Tansgrowth
    It just........annoys me.
    oh hai thur.

Not a fan of Croagunk. I don't mind Toxicroak though...

Credit to zhanton
    Quote Originally Posted by wingzx View Post
    omg Larry is on! i can now sleep in peace knowing he is ok!

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Not a fan of Croagunk.
    Same here. I've never understood why some people worship Croagunk. I personally think that it's the ugliest Pokemon introduced in Generation 4, and I've only captured it for Pokedex purposes. The only other Pokemon introduced in Generation 4 that I don't like is Bidoof, but that's just because I've gotten tired of its meme-esque status.

Quote Originally Posted by Larry View Post
    Not a fan of Croagunk. I don't mind Toxicroak though...
    GAAAASP!
    Anyways, I can honestly say I love every Sinnoh Pokemon. It's my favorite region, well my favorite Pokemon generation.

derp.

Bronzor, without a doubt. I don't mind Bronzong, but when you're trying to train early-ish on in diamond/pearl they're just a nightmare, because they use both hypnosis and confuse ray, and the trainers that use them are generally in the rain, effectively getting rid of their fire weakness.
    "There are three things that are extremely hard: steel, a diamond, and to know one's self."
    -Benjamin Franklin

3DS FC: 3265-5268-1895

Currently obsessed with Mario Kart 7

I don't hate any pokemon, but the closest one to fit the bill are Bidoof and Bibarel. I really dislike how common they are, as well as how lame they look.

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/nz27w1.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by joshuaelite View Post
    I don't hate any pokemon, but the closest one to fit the bill are Bidoof and Bibarel. I really dislike how common they are, as well as how lame they look.
    OOOOH!!!! bidoof is soooooo annoying! i mean seriously, it's everywhere
    this time it vanished quite slowly, beginning with the tail, and ending with a grin.
    - Lewis Carrol's Alice Adventures In Wonderland(the Cheshire Cat)

click my Pokemon/eggs please! http://new.gpxplus.net/user/Furret-Luver-Girl

(\\_/)
    (*u*) This is Bunny.
    (>< ) help him achieve world domination copy him to ur signature~

Tangrowth...
    It's just really, really weird...
        Spoiler:- The Awesome Banner:
    ^Credit goes to Tyranitarquake for the awesome banner!
    Leaving for a long time. Goodbye.

Sinnoh definitely featured the worst Pokemon to date in the looks department for me, but Purugly, Drapion, Rhyperior, and the 3 Psychic fairies were the worst. Rhyperior just ruined the original Rhydon style, a favorite of mine.
    Friend Code
    [Pokemon Black] - 2837 9825 9771

Looking for...

-Dragon egg family member who knows Dark Pulse
    -Shiny Pokemon
    -Rock Head Basculin
    -Eevees

Quote Originally Posted by JHiggy76 View Post
    Sinnoh definitely featured the worst Pokemon to date in the looks department for me, but Purugly, Drapion, Rhyperior, and the 3 Psychic fairies were the worst. Rhyperior just ruined the original Rhydon style, a favorite of mine.
    Drapion is pretty cool IMO as for me i never hated any of the 4th gen pokemon miju..

hey jhiggy76 i have a shiny Eevee if your interested reply. and i HATE bidoof it just looks plain UGLY:0

Friend code
    ( pokemon white 2) -3139 4684 8739 by the way is your game 2?
    Last edited by sanjotgill; 17th November 2012 at 11:10 PM.

I don't really HATE any of them, but that Bibarel is a Pokemon I have a hard time getting into. Bidoof is pretty cute, but Bibarel is kinda doofy looking... Plus wild ones have this irritating habit of getting crits and KOing my Pokemon... I'll admit that I have enjoyed using them on rare occasions though.

Quote Originally Posted by JHiggy76 View Post
    Is it strange that I actually love Purugly and the Psychic Fairies? Lol!
    I hereby claim the starter Fennekin and its Evolutions for my first run of Pokemon X

Put this in your signature if you think Ruby and Sapphire deserve remakes! (started by Flare 64!)

70% of the Serebii population uses ultra powerful legendaries (also known as ubers) in their teams.
    If you are one of the 30% that thinks outside the box and doesn't use ubers, copy and paste
    this into your signature!
    (Started by SapphireL)

My White 2 team:

You know what? One of the worst parts about liking underappreciated Pokčmon is the frustration when you see others saying how much they hate them. I personally really like Carnivine, Drapion, Tangrowth, Purugly, Skuntank, Probopass, etc, and seeing all of them being hated in this thread is disappointing.

Honestly, I'd say that the only 4th generation Pokčmon I dislike are Garchomp and its pre-evolutions, Lucario, Croagunk(but Toxicroak is... okay), Bronzong, and Lumineon(but Finneon is cute). Bidoof and Bibarel are pretty cute to me, but it's hard to like something that is a meme.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

I don't hate any pokemon but I disklike bidoof/bibarel. It looks drunk.
    Current team

GILLIG - 2451 1382 0466 (Please PM/comment me so I can add you back!) My goal is to fill my pal pad!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast