I hate Bidoof and Bibarel. They are the crap that Magikarp beat with Splash!
I hate Bidoof and Bibarel. They are the crap that Magikarp beat with Splash!
Inuyasha just got served a bone breaker.
Bidoof and Probobass.
All of them? Tangrowth, Lickylicky (i love lickitung the way he is! D<) Bibarel, bidoof, magmortar, electivire, chimchar,infernape,monferno (weird for me to hate fire starter) and so many others. sinnoh was the worst region.
Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid from the Legend of Zelda.
I am a leader of The Legend of Zelda Club. Come on down and check it out!
Pokeguard has officially closed, and ended... My first guild is gone, but my second is coming soon! The Inferno Faction!
Ambipom. Those things on its tails... What are they? I'm pretty sure they're not hands. I mean, they're... sphere shaped. With cylinder things sticking out.
My fave Pokemon ^.^
Don't click this. Really.
About 90% of them due to poor designs. Just to name a few. Now this doesn't mean I don't use the Pokemon it's just I hate they're design. Magrmortor, Magnezone, Gastrodon, Infernape, the whole Chimchar line actually, and All the legendarys.
This is some good grass dude!
You know what really grinds my gears? Staravia
I swear, when I was playing the main story, EVERYWHERE. Some BS.
And then it always has Intimidate, making it a little longer before I can run away.
Sometimes, even after the Elite Four, I got pissed of so bad, I would murder a lv. 24 with
my Lv. 80 Dialga's Roar of Time, which now has a maxed Sp. Atk. at 420.
LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews (Limited), Berries, Master Balls, Lucky Eggs and more. I'm looking for TMs and other items exclusive to other Versions that can be transferred to Diamond.Now Available for 4th Gen: Every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests
I have know claimed The ForerunnersFC 5286 9804 8539
Arceus. God that thing is ugly.
There aren't a lot of Sinnoh pokemon that I genuinely hate, but they all seem to have some sort of thing I just don't like about them. Nothing I can describe. Bronzor, Rhyperior, Garchomp, Chingling, Infernape... I don't hate them but I definitely don't like them. They just don't stand out and I don't ever think I'd use them.
Last edited by Skyler 99; 2nd December 2012 at 7:51 PM.
look at dat ***
^ Credit to SwornMetalhead ^
^ Credit to Eeveelover ^
am/am not Taking Part In the Community Hunt!
Eggs Hatched: x
Luxray most annoying pokemon ever.
fc 2838 7735 3256
Originally Posted by Ellie
There aren't many Pokemon I REALLY hate. However, some of my least favorite Sinnoh Pokemon are:
Bidoof/Bibarel. I always disliked how bland their design was.
Purugly. Just looks too... odd.
Lopunny. Surely Nintendo knew when they designed this thing that it would become instant furry fuel... not discriminating against people's fetishes, it's just that I find it weird.
Monferno. I don't know why I don't really like it, to be honest. The design, the color scheme, the fact that it's overused.... there's just SOMETHING about it.
That's all I got off the top of my head.
this is a sig
I can't be bothered to hate a pokemon. The one that probably annoys me the most though is Kricketune, just because it's a hassle to encounter, and you encounter so many of them. If you can't one-shot it, you have to watch that it doesn't use Bide, and if it does, you have to be sure that you can at least two-shot it, or you have to kill time waiting for the Bide to run out, or you have to run from it. Just more hassle than it's worth, and I usually cringe when one pops up.
Beyond that... I'm not overly fond of Lumineon, but that's just because I was disappointed in the sprite. I knew it wasn't particularly useful, but Finneon is so cute, so I kept one in my party and leveled it up just to see its evolution and.... yeah. Croagunk and Skorupi are both sort of annoyingly pathetic, but Toxicroak and Drapion are both sort of awesome, so it balances out. Purugly's ugly, but that's kind of the point. Bidoof is sort of dull and useless, but, again, that's kind of the point. The Wormadams are a bit disappointing, just because the game encourages you to get all of them, then they pretty much just sit in the box. And that's pretty much all I can think of - I love all the rest, flaws and all.
Oh this ones easy
Bronzor! Seriously when they start appearing they just don't stop and with only 1 weakness and a high defence aswell as access to all the moves you hate (Confuse Ray, Hypnosis etc) make it an absolute pain to deal with.
Ruby - Karen
SoulSilver - Adam
All the other Sinnoh Pokemon for the most part are awesome.
Pokemon White 2 Team:
PM me if you'd like a Gen VI battle.
Last edited by murrica; 18th December 2012 at 4:38 AM.
Nuzlocke is Fun!
Current Diamond Nuzlocke team: Damion Maddy Max Octavius Khan
Current White Nuzlocke team: Quincy Alex Carlos Jeremy Emily
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPvTB...&feature=g-upl Finally got a Shiny 10/24/12...
Black 2 FC: 3869-6260-7507 Name: Brandon
White 2 FC: 1120-8470-0473 Name: Ali
I am open to trades as long as they are REASONABLE and do not involve certain natures, IVs, or Shinies (especially not Zara). Do NOT ask for battles.
3DS FC: 1075-1793-1247 Name: Hy
By the way, I am a girl in case you do not care to look at my information.
I have a long list. And this is kind of what I thought of this. I know that not every Pokemon should look cute, but here's my opinion.
1. Wormadam- I mean, what kind of Pokemon is this? I know that she's a bagworm, but it's weird! They are unappealing, slow, and not reliable for much battles! And they have odd concepts. I kind of prefer Mothim.
2. Ambipom- Come on, can they make it a bit less creepier? Its face and its entire concept is scary and looks like a person who would come out of your bed and attack you.
3. Purugly- What the heck is a pudgy cat doing here? First, it was a skinny and delicate one (which shouldn't even be here), but it turns into an overweight lump. I wish it should be like Persian in terms of the concept.
4. Magmortar- I got used to Magmar, but what? It's kind of not cool anymore in terms of appearence. It has potential, but this is in terms of its appearance.
5. Skuntank- Ok, this is one of the most disgusting Pokemon I've seen. I mean, it put its tail on its head and reveals the........ no comment. But it has a gassy sound as a cry and it shouldn't even be there in the first place.
6. Pachirisu- Thank you, you furball. Thank you for being another unnecessary Electric Type that's a spawn of Pikachu and never evolves. It made another waste, Emolga. It shouldn't even be here.
7. Kricketot- A useless Pokemon. Even though that I kind of like Kricketune, but Kricketot is very weak and it should know better moves. And what's ridiculous is that it knows NO MOVES by breeding.
8. Bibarel- Oh god NO. It should know more water types by level up and that it's not even that strong. Its main potential is an HM Slave, which I used one for back in 2007 since it's useless and Empoleon is.
9. Probopass- Ok, what is this supposed to be? It seems a bit.... odd. I have no idea if it's Mario or some kind, but it's completely random.
10. Tangrowth- The last one I'm going to say before I reach my limit here. It has got to be one of the worst evolutions known to man. It's very slow, not even faster than the pre-evolution, and it's sort of like Tangela but a bit stronger. Tangrowth is an unappealing Pokemon and it can get killed off easily by Special Attacks. I don't want to know what's under that creature's blue vines.
Last edited by Quilava42; 19th December 2012 at 12:29 AM.
The Bronzor line, the Chimchar line, and Heatran are all Pokemon that I really don't like.
And so a new journey begins...
^ Why Alder is my favorite champion.even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
Bibarel the only thing its good for is to be a hm slave
"98% of teens wont stand up for God. Copy and Paste this into your sig if your one of the 2%"
† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†
Tangrowth because it's a bigger form of Tangela, and Tangela is creepy enough as it is!
Most of Cynthia's Pokemon
Currently Residing in the orange islands.
Fire is the key to life.