Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Which Pokemon do you hate in Sinnoh?

I hate Bidoof and Bibarel. They are the crap that Magikarp beat with Splash!
    Inuyasha just got served a bone breaker.

Bidoof and Probobass.

All of them? Tangrowth, Lickylicky (i love lickitung the way he is! D<) Bibarel, bidoof, magmortar, electivire, chimchar,infernape,monferno (weird for me to hate fire starter) and so many others. sinnoh was the worst region.

Claimed Majora's Mask/Skull Kid | 3DSFC - 4811.7177.1372.Liam | Art by me, TIL Userbar by Astral Shadow

Formerly: Chapter of Charizard

Ambipom. Those things on its tails... What are they? I'm pretty sure they're not hands. I mean, they're... sphere shaped. With cylinder things sticking out.

My fave Pokemon ^.^

Don't click this. Really.

Chingling. I never really was a big fan of it since its evolution isn't really all that strong. They could have given a worthy pokemon an evolution or pre-evolution.

About 90% of them due to poor designs. Just to name a few. Now this doesn't mean I don't use the Pokemon it's just I hate they're design. Magrmortor, Magnezone, Gastrodon, Infernape, the whole Chimchar line actually, and All the legendarys.
    My Soundcloud

My ReverbNation

Music & Musicians Alliance Club

You know what really grinds my gears? Staravia
    I swear, when I was playing the main story, EVERYWHERE. Some BS.
    And then it always has Intimidate, making it a little longer before I can run away.
    Sometimes, even after the Elite Four, I got pissed of so bad, I would murder a lv. 24 with
    my Lv. 80 Dialga's Roar of Time, which now has a maxed Sp. Atk. at 420.
    LOOKING FOR ITEMS? I GOT YOU COVERED
    For those still playing 4th Gen: Tired of searching the wild for held items? Hit me up. Shards, Stones, Lights Balls, even Soul Dews. Also offering every Non Legendary for your Pokedex Completion. PM me with Offers and Requests

I HAVE CLAIMED BAHAMUT, KING OF SUMMONS
    FC 1550 8079 7411

Arceus. God that thing is ugly.

There aren't a lot of Sinnoh pokemon that I genuinely hate, but they all seem to have some sort of thing I just don't like about them. Nothing I can describe. Bronzor, Rhyperior, Garchomp, Chingling, Infernape... I don't hate them but I definitely don't like them. They just don't stand out and I don't ever think I'd use them.

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyUmbreon189 View Post
    About 90% of them due to poor designs. Just to name a few. Now this doesn't mean I don't use the Pokemon it's just I hate they're design. Magrmortor, Magnezone, Gastrodon, Infernape, the whole Chimchar line actually, and All the legendarys.
    Actually this sums up my opinion, except that I like Gastrodon. It might just be the change from third to fourth gen... I loved almost every single design for the third gen pokemon, and I think the fourth gen ones are just trying too hard to impress. Everything has to look really powerful or really cute. Whereas in third gen, the "cute" pokemon aren't designed to appeal to 12 year old girls (zigzagoon versus piplup) and the "cool" pokemon aren't designed to appeal to 12 year old boys (Swampert versus Infernape).
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 2nd December 2012 at 7:51 PM.

Purugly

look at dat ***

Luxray most annoying pokemon ever.
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Quote Originally Posted by chuy409 View Post
    How the heck is Luxray annoying?!?

Quote Originally Posted by chuy409 View Post
    How could you say such a thing!?

Anyway, I hate Probopass, Purugly, and Skuntank.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

There aren't many Pokemon I REALLY hate. However, some of my least favorite Sinnoh Pokemon are:

Bidoof/Bibarel. I always disliked how bland their design was.

Purugly. Just looks too... odd.

Lopunny. Surely Nintendo knew when they designed this thing that it would become instant furry fuel... not discriminating against people's fetishes, it's just that I find it weird.

Monferno. I don't know why I don't really like it, to be honest. The design, the color scheme, the fact that it's overused.... there's just SOMETHING about it.

That's all I got off the top of my head.
    [IMG]http://www.gamese****ch.com/090703-hiimdaisy.jpg[/IMG]

I can't be bothered to hate a pokemon. The one that probably annoys me the most though is Kricketune, just because it's a hassle to encounter, and you encounter so many of them. If you can't one-shot it, you have to watch that it doesn't use Bide, and if it does, you have to be sure that you can at least two-shot it, or you have to kill time waiting for the Bide to run out, or you have to run from it. Just more hassle than it's worth, and I usually cringe when one pops up.

Beyond that... I'm not overly fond of Lumineon, but that's just because I was disappointed in the sprite. I knew it wasn't particularly useful, but Finneon is so cute, so I kept one in my party and leveled it up just to see its evolution and.... yeah. Croagunk and Skorupi are both sort of annoyingly pathetic, but Toxicroak and Drapion are both sort of awesome, so it balances out. Purugly's ugly, but that's kind of the point. Bidoof is sort of dull and useless, but, again, that's kind of the point. The Wormadams are a bit disappointing, just because the game encourages you to get all of them, then they pretty much just sit in the box. And that's pretty much all I can think of - I love all the rest, flaws and all.

Quote Originally Posted by AquaWarrior View Post
    How the heck is Luxray annoying?!?
    well along with most electric pokemon. like minun, plulse, manectric family, and the luxray family.
    252+ Atk Mega Blaziken Hi Jump Kick vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 157-186 (45.63 - 54.06%) -- 3.91% chance to 2HKO
    +6 252+ Atk Gyarados Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 268-316 (77.9 - 91.86%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    252+ Atk Choice Band Groudon Earthquake vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 172-204 (50 - 59.3%) -- guaranteed 2HKO
    +2 252+ Atk Mega Mewtwo X Low Kick (120 BP) vs. 252 HP / 252+ Def Filter Mega Aggron: 330-391 (95.93 - 113.66%) -- 75% chance to OHKO

Pokemon Y team:
    Delphox
    Aggron
    Aurorus
    Mawile/Gardevoir

Oh this ones easy

Bronzor! Seriously when they start appearing they just don't stop and with only 1 weakness and a high defence aswell as access to all the moves you hate (Confuse Ray, Hypnosis etc) make it an absolute pain to deal with.
    - My Sig was too Tall, so a Mod fixed it -

One word.

BIDOOF.

All the other Sinnoh Pokemon for the most part are awesome.

Pokemon White 2 Team:

SINNOOOHHHH
    PM me if you'd like a Gen VI battle.

Quote Originally Posted by Arlo View Post
    I can't be bothered to hate a pokemon. The one that probably annoys me the most though is Kricketune, just because it's a hassle to encounter, and you encounter so many of them. If you can't one-shot it, you have to watch that it doesn't use Bide, and if it does, you have to be sure that you can at least two-shot it, or you have to kill time waiting for the Bide to run out, or you have to run from it. Just more hassle than it's worth, and I usually cringe when one pops up.
    I have to agree with you here, Kricketunes are super annoying. The design seems awkward to me, like the developers were trying too hard. Its one redeeming quality is its cry though.
    WHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP
    Last edited by murrica; 18th December 2012 at 4:38 AM.

Nuzlocke is Fun!

Current Diamond Nuzlocke team: Damion Maddy Max Octavius Khan
    Current White Nuzlocke team: Quincy Alex Carlos Jeremy Emily

Quote Originally Posted by Ninja Eevee View Post
    Purugly

look at dat ***
    I almost died when I saw that image. XD
    Back on topic, another one for me is Lopunny. I find it... Gross.
    Four Shinies now! Zara (Audino, female) (10/24/12), Kiki (Ledian, female) (10/16/13), Ivy (Carnivine, female) (10/31/13), Hoshi (Relicanth, male) (11/16/13)
    Friend Safari: Rock (Dwebble, Onix, and Shuckle)
    3DS FC: 2380-2837-4651 Name: Hy6507
    I have officially claimed Chespin!
    Current hunt: Chespin (MM) 200 eggs!

Purugly and Bidoof are so annoying.

I have a long list. And this is kind of what I thought of this. I know that not every Pokemon should look cute, but here's my opinion.

1. Wormadam- I mean, what kind of Pokemon is this? I know that she's a bagworm, but it's weird! They are unappealing, slow, and not reliable for much battles! And they have odd concepts. I kind of prefer Mothim.
    2. Ambipom- Come on, can they make it a bit less creepier? Its face and its entire concept is scary and looks like a person who would come out of your bed and attack you.
    3. Purugly- What the heck is a pudgy cat doing here? First, it was a skinny and delicate one (which shouldn't even be here), but it turns into an overweight lump. I wish it should be like Persian in terms of the concept.
    4. Magmortar- I got used to Magmar, but what? It's kind of not cool anymore in terms of appearence. It has potential, but this is in terms of its appearance.
    5. Skuntank- Ok, this is one of the most disgusting Pokemon I've seen. I mean, it put its tail on its head and reveals the........ no comment. But it has a gassy sound as a cry and it shouldn't even be there in the first place.
    6. Pachirisu- Thank you, you furball. Thank you for being another unnecessary Electric Type that's a spawn of Pikachu and never evolves. It made another waste, Emolga. It shouldn't even be here.
    7. Kricketot- A useless Pokemon. Even though that I kind of like Kricketune, but Kricketot is very weak and it should know better moves. And what's ridiculous is that it knows NO MOVES by breeding.
    8. Bibarel- Oh god NO. It should know more water types by level up and that it's not even that strong. Its main potential is an HM Slave, which I used one for back in 2007 since it's useless and Empoleon is.
    9. Probopass- Ok, what is this supposed to be? It seems a bit.... odd. I have no idea if it's Mario or some kind, but it's completely random.
    10. Tangrowth- The last one I'm going to say before I reach my limit here. It has got to be one of the worst evolutions known to man. It's very slow, not even faster than the pre-evolution, and it's sort of like Tangela but a bit stronger. Tangrowth is an unappealing Pokemon and it can get killed off easily by Special Attacks. I don't want to know what's under that creature's blue vines.
    Last edited by Quilava42; 19th December 2012 at 12:29 AM.

DeviantART Account|Youtube Account|Tumblr Account
    [*IMG]http://i1176.photobucket.com/albums/x321/BrutakaBlaziken/Quilava42GIF_zps60c971ae.gif[/IMG*]

Please check the signature rules. Image size in total cannot exceed 500 kB.

The Bronzor line, the Chimchar line, and Heatran are all Pokemon that I really don't like.
    even if we don't understand each other, that's not a reason to reject each other. There are two sides to any argument. Is there one point of view that has all the answers? Give it some thought.
    ^ This is the reason why I like arguing. If I come off as standoffish or overly angry in an argument, don't worry. I'm probably having the time of my life. Whether I agree with them or not, the pokemon fandom has a lot of different opinions, and I love how nobody is afraid to share them.

Bibarel the only thing its good for is to be a hm slave

"98% of teens wont stand up for God. Copy and Paste this into your sig if your one of the 2%"
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

Tangrowth because it's a bigger form of Tangela, and Tangela is creepy enough as it is!

Most of Cynthia's Pokemon
    Currently Residing in the orange islands.

Fire is the key to life.

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast