Thread: Serebii Premier League 3 - Week 5

Waiting for a reply from my opp.

activity post.

I'm ghosting for the last two guys on my team

lol........

Former Champion of SerebiiForums.com

[img]http://i56.*******.com/2yy1js9.jpg[/img]

http://www.youtube.com/user/KingsOfPokemon
    Subscribe for the highest level competitive matches!

@acetrainerdov: You can't. Registration for this thing has been over for month.

I like how I got the win before we played. Well I did win, but it is last weeks result that needs fixing.

I suggest whoever is running this to please get a brain and host it right.

@IFM: If you wasn't active and didn't leave activity post, your opponent gets free win, because they think you're not playing anymore(because many people on various teams already stopped playing).

I posted too last round. I said I had contacted him and he said he wouldn't bother playing. Seems like some bull to me.

the term "week" is being used loosely i see

Quote Originally Posted by IFM View Post
    I posted too last round. I said I had contacted him and he said he wouldn't bother playing. Seems like some bull to me.
    Something's definitely wrong then. At any case, Week 4 thread is closed and modification to the thread isn't possible(unless Moderator edits it, which I highly doubt it). I guess the best thing you could do is keep making activity post to prevent such things to happen to you again. /=

Quote Originally Posted by NailsOU View Post
    lolwut?

Funky Fromons getting bs'ed hard.

Quote Originally Posted by NailsOU View Post
    lol

I agree, when will the last Round be up?

You don't even have to update the standings (because you don't post them) so it shouldn't be that hard...

I still don't like the fact that I was completely bullshated out of a win. Especially since that would have turned the draw into a loss. I don't need the week 4 thread edited, I just need the standings fixed, because bull like that should not be allowed to fly.

@zdrup: This is the last round. It's easy to figure it out really. There's 6 teams and it only takes 5 weeks to battle all the other teams lol

@IFM: Instead of ranting about it on here, you should VM/PM SvN and try to fix the issues.
    Last edited by wonjoon0330; 21st May 2011 at 12:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by wonjoon0330 View Post
    @zdrup: This is the last round. It's easy to figure it out really. There's 6 teams and it only takes 5 weeks to battle all the other teams lol
    no, the last round is the final... because this doesn't end without a winner

not like theres any point in playing finals because this tournament was a ****ing failure and we all know who will win anyway
    <-----

Quote Originally Posted by zdrup View Post
    no, the last round is the final... because this doesn't end without a winner
    Like I said before, this is the final round. There's 6 team and each team need to battle with other team at least once, which takes total of 5 rounds.

With that said, Serebii Premiership is already over and winner is Whirl Islanders who beat every single teams.

Actually, the tournament was over in Week 4 so there really wasn't even need to do Week 5, but anyways, it's over.

Quote Originally Posted by :wub:disc View Post
    not like theres any point in playing finals because this tournament was a ****ing failure and we all know who will win anyway
    It wasn't a total failure and winner is Whirl Islanders who beat all other teams.

Tournament was actually over in Week 4, because even if Whirl Islanders lost in Week 5, they would still won, so Week 5 was more of an bonus round then actual round.

Edit: Since my team is losing by 5-0 and I can never get a hold of ISDr, I'll stop playing from this point, because even if I win against ISDr, we'll still lose no matter what.
    Last edited by wonjoon0330; 21st May 2011 at 7:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IFM View Post
    I still don't like the fact that I was completely bullshated out of a win. Especially since that would have turned the draw into a loss. I don't need the week 4 thread edited, I just need the standings fixed, because bull like that should not be allowed to fly.
    well since i can't edit week 4 i'll just say you get the win then, bit late for me to say it since i wanted to reverse the decision for a while now but w/e it's done now

dont really know if i should post the finals since whirl islanders are going to win anyway so what's the point?????????
    Last edited by guerrilla radio; 21st May 2011 at 9:55 AM.
    unshakeable

Well done team! hopefully the next Serebii Prem will be run alot smoother and will have more activity.

Quote Originally Posted by SvN View Post
    well since i can't edit week 4 i'll just say you get the win then, bit late for me to say it since i wanted to reverse the decision for a while now but w/e it's done now

dont really know if i should post the finals since whirl islanders are going to win anyway so what's the point?????????
    This is just awful... but oh well, the tournament was dead anyway.

congrats to us.
    Ladder Peaks
    1v1-1/Standard Ubers-2/Standard OU-7/CAP-1/Dream World Ubers-1
    AKA Plusle on Smogon--Member of Team Serebii for Forum Invatational

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/15mb492.gif[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123