Thread: The Kirby Club

Default The Kirby Club

"First you draw a circle, then you dot the eyes, add a great big smile, and presto, it's Kirby!"

In the early 90's, Masahiro Sakurai, known for creating the Super Smash Bros. Series, brought to life one of the greatest and hands-down the cutest video game character ever.

Kirby, the Pink Puffball, has been successful for several years.
    Portrayed as one of the sweetest, cutest, most kind video game characters, there is not a single reason why anyone should not want to grab Kirby and hug him tightly. None.

Starring in around 30 games, it's own anime, and several other media, the Kirby franchise continues to grow and become fluffier and puffier to an extent that several characters, from Super Mario World to The Legend of Zelda to Fire Emblem to Pokemon, have felt the true power of the Pink Puffball.

Before we get to the good stuff,make sure you read the rules and have fun!

-All general Forum Rules apply here.
    -All Club rules apply as well.
    -Stay active, at least one post per month is fine.
    -Keep spoilers in spoiler tags please.
    -Stay puffy!

HTML Code:
    [B]Username[/B]:
    [B]Reason for Joining[/B]:
    [B]Favorite Kirby Color[/B]:
    Pick a color from these:

Spoiler:- Sprites:

Credit: Drshnaps of Spriters Resource

xDIRCIOx
    SilverLanayru

Bakphoon™
    BlissyMKW
    Wego

Strike 1: Warning
    Strike 2: Week Ban
    Strike 3+: Month Ban

What was the first Kirby game you played?
    What is your favorite Kirby game?
    What is your favorite Copy Ability?
    What is your favorite music from the Kirby series?
    What do you like/love about the Kirby series in general?
    What are your thoughts on the next upcoming installment: Kirby and the Rainbow Curse?

Spoiler:- Buttons:

Credit to Astral Shadow

xDIRCIOx for the main banner :]
    Silver Lanayru for the Subtitles
    Astral Shadow for the Buttons
    Drshnaps (Spriters Resource) for Kirby Sprites

Last edited by xDIRCIOx; Today at 8:37 PM.
    Dircio - 4527-8956-9002
    Trinity League Bug Gym Leader | The White Shadow League Dark Elite 4 | The Eternian Forces Conjurer, War Team Member, and Dark/Flying Elite 4

Credit: Northern Lights (Badge)
    Astral Shadow (these)

My computer was stuck doing a disk check for hours, so I spent my time playing Smash while waiting. xD (And I am wiped out. lol)

Anyways, reserving this post for potential club activities.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Freakin' finally, a Kirby Club.

Username: BakphoonTM
    Reason for Joining: I absolutely adore Kirby! It's so cute, powerful and its always fun playing through the series' games.
    Favorite Kirby Color: Orange.
    ASB | TPC | TCD
    Claimed Typhlosion.

Username: BlissyMKW
    Reason for Joining: The concept of a Kirby club interests me. Since I started playing Kirby Triple Deluxe, I've rekindled my past liking for the series, despite there not being games released too often. As a result, while lurking...I mean looking through threads, I stumbled upon this one and thought "Hmmm, this looks interesting. Maybe I can give joining a shot." And that's what leads to now.
    Favorite Kirby Color: SSBM White. It's the same color as the White Kirby in Kirby Air Ride, and I always used that color whenever I played that game back when I owned it years back when the GCN was still a big thing, but that's another story for another time.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakphoon™ View Post
    Freakin' finally, a Kirby Club.

Username: BakphoonTM
    Reason for Joining: I absolutely adore Kirby! It's so cute, powerful and its always fun playing through the series' games.
    Favorite Kirby Color: Orange.
    Quote Originally Posted by BlissyMKW View Post
    Username: BlissyMKW
    Reason for Joining: The concept of a Kirby club interests me. Since I started playing Kirby Triple Deluxe, I've rekindled my past liking for the series, despite there not being games released too often. As a result, while lurking...I mean looking through threads, I stumbled upon this one and thought "Hmmm, this looks interesting. Maybe I can give joining a shot." And that's what leads to now.
    Favorite Kirby Color: SSBM White. It's the same color as the White Kirby in Kirby Air Ride, and I always used that color whenever I played that game back when I owned it years back when the GCN was still a big thing, but that's another story for another time.
    Both of you are accepted. xP Welcome~
    Dircio will add you guys to the member list soon, I hope. lol

Speaking of Kirby, ever since I rusted with my Ike in Smash, Kirby's becoming one of my stronger secondaries now. xD
    Hmmm, maybe once we get more members (least of those who have the latest Smash game), I think it'd be fun to host a Kirby-theme tourney in Smash. owo
    But otherwise, let's take it nice and easy. :3 I think I should get back to doing Triple Deluxe stuff sometime, because I haven't collected all the keychains yet.
    Trinity League: Psychic Gym Leader & Resort Manager (Wi-fi UU) | The Eternian Forces: Harena Region's Merchant
    3DS FC: 1977-0801-2134 | NNID: SilverLanayru | Rawr~ <3

"This is the sorceress of light, who takes to the battlefield her Book of Sorcery."

Pokégyms Badge Progress | Credits

Yes, yes, I'll add you guys soon, no worries! My weekends are rather busy, so I can't update the OP until Monday, but yes, everyone is accepted!
    Dircio - 4527-8956-9002
    Trinity League Bug Gym Leader | The White Shadow League Dark Elite 4 | The Eternian Forces Conjurer, War Team Member, and Dark/Flying Elite 4

Astral Shadow (these)

Quote Originally Posted by SilverLanayru View Post
    Both of you are accepted. xP Welcome~
    Dircio will add you guys to the member list soon, I hope. lol

Speaking of Kirby, ever since I rusted with my Ike in Smash, Kirby's becoming one of my stronger secondaries now. xD
    Hmmm, maybe once we get more members (least of those who have the latest Smash game), I think it'd be fun to host a Kirby-theme tourney in Smash. owo
    But otherwise, let's take it nice and easy. :3 I think I should get back to doing Triple Deluxe stuff sometime, because I haven't collected all the keychains yet.
    For now, take it easy, then settle it in Smash later. Speaking of Triple Deluxe, I still gotta finish that game, but I'll probably be ultra distracted with other games for a while. I might also try to get around to finishing Kirby Super Star because completionist status...and because I played Super Star Ultra but not the original version.

Username:Wego
    Reason for Joining:I just this little pink hero just by eating he can gain cool powers
    Favorite Kirby Color:Pink no better color
    3DS FC:4141-3434-8031
    Credit to venom1950 for the banner

Quote Originally Posted by Wego View Post
    Username:Wego
    Reason for Joining:I just this little pink hero just by eating he can gain cool powers
    Favorite Kirby Color:Pink no better color
    Accepted, will update the OP in about 2 hours.

In the meantime, feel free to converse about any topic, whether it's in the OP or not. I can add new topics if anyone would like.
    Dircio - 4527-8956-9002

Astral Shadow (these)