Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Misty Club

Don't worry, you will get the hang of it with time I know for sure that I did after a rather short length of time. And yes it is nice to finally have such a place on this forum since the Pokemon anime section is a war zone which no one tends to do anything about except really lazy stuff rather than infracting those who cause the problem i.e the trolls. Sure I can't stand May, Dawn, or Iris in the least but do you see me invading threads about them to cause trouble? Absolutely not!
    Misty club member #11

Quote Originally Posted by nickstr View Post
    Don't worry, you will get the hang of it with time I know for sure that I did after a rather short length of time. And yes it is nice to finally have such a place on this forum since the Pokemon anime section is a war zone which no one tends to do anything about except really lazy stuff rather than infracting those who cause the problem i.e the trolls. Sure I can't stand May, Dawn, or Iris in the least but do you see me invading threads about them to cause trouble? Absolutely not!
    Nope, but we seemingly get such a bad rep, it's just not fair...We're either labeled as "nostalgia freaks" or "rabid shippers" SMH...

Dawn think there's no need to worry...lol

Quote Originally Posted by nickstr View Post
    Couldn't agree more nickstr and Upsidedown. It's been a horrible trend on Serebii...rather than infracting the trolls who start flamewars over Misty, they penalize the fans who try to counter, or debunk the flames, but then staff members just put all Misty discussion and topics on lockdown...

I'm glad however that they've approved of this new club though, to prove to Serebii that Misty is an important part of this series. And whether people like it or not, there will come a time when something will happen in the show that will remind people of Misty, and people have to be able to have mature discussions about her!!

Welcome to one of the unfortunate facts about being into the Pokemon anime at all. If you are not one who is absolutely obsessed with the current part you will be shunned and mocked or labeled. This action is unbelievably low and despicable there is absolutely no excuse for such behavior. If you like Misty at all you will get labeled and you will get mocked personally I hate it and have second guessed even being involved with these kinds of forums at all.
    Misty club member #11

LOL, for the people that do that shallow labeling, I have absolutely no problem just telling them what's what!!

Well, some people have said some radical things in the forum...I guess we just have to live and let live, and try to keep a leveled head about certain situations.

I'll still love Misty regardless!! Sometimes, I wonder to myself why I like Misty so much...she certainly was quite an interesting character, there's just no one else like her...It's a certain kind of uniqueness to her that I can't exactly put my fingers on...

Misty ftw.
    I think her and Ash are just the cutest.

She never did get a new bike did she?
    (I don't even watch the anime anymore.)

D;
        Spoiler:- Grateful Credits:

__

Her bicycle was repaired by the Nurse Joy at the Viridian City Pokemon center. But I don't want to give too much away on this subject.
    Misty club member #11

^^^Yeah, if you wanna know about the bike you should watch the episode "Gotta Catch Ya Later" it mentions it...

I swear, every time I watch that episode I just get so emotional...UGH!!

Tell me about it, I rarely watch that episode because its just far too painful for me.
    Misty club member #11

What's your favorite Misty episode Nickstr??

I never thought of that because there are so many I like. But a few that stand above the others are March Of The Exeggutor Squad, The Misty Mermaid, and The Stun Spore Detour.
    Misty club member #11

I like the episode "Misty Meets Her Match". I like how Misty gets shine and focused on when the plot wasn't directly focused on her. At the beginning of the episode, she saw Rudy's little sister (Mandy I think her name was?) and her Seel drowning in like a whirlpool, and then Misty immediately called out Staryu and rescued them. Very bold and brave moment from her.

Those are totally awesome banners!! Awesomeness!! I want Misty to appear again too...But what would she do in BW??
    Thank you For me,If ever she'll return in BW, maybe she'll battle Ash or other new characters. I would like to see her catch new pokemons, water types or any type of pokemon as well.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Yeah, I think what a lot of people don't realize is, there were plenty of times where Misty either used her pokemon in some way, or battled in an episode that didn't revolve around her, but she still made contributions...

I especially liked Misty in "For Crying Out Loud", as that crybaby Marill was certainly enough for Misty to deal with. I kinda wish Misty got to keep Willhemina's Marill...I was hoping for "Misty, you're a capable trainer, I'd like you to raise my marill from now on!"

Marill would've made a nice addition on Misty's team...Which reminds me, I want Misty's Azurill to evolve!

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Thank you For me,If ever she'll return in BW, maybe she'll battle Ash or other new characters. I would like to see her catch new pokemons, water types or any type of pokemon as well.
    For me, I would like Misty to appear in Best Wishes for, a reason that she has to travel to Unova for something that will help her in her training. I also want her to come back with a few new pokemon, and of course a couple of her old pokemon evolved, and I also want her to completely demolish Ash in a battle...I'd LOVE to see that.

For me, I would like Misty to appear in Best Wishes for, a reason that she has to travel to Unova for something that will help her in her training. I also want her to come back with a few new pokemon, and of course a couple of her old pokemon evolved, and I also want her to completely demolish Ash in a battle...I'd LOVE to see that.
    Yeah, I almost forgot. I love her to travel with Ash and co. again [It would be so cool if Iris and Cilan meets Misty, and their reactions after meeting her].

I especially liked Misty in "For Crying Out Loud", as that crybaby Marill was certainly enough for Misty to deal with. I kinda wish Misty got to keep Willhemina's Marill...I was hoping for "Misty, you're a capable trainer, I'd like you to raise my marill from now on!"
    Oh yes, I remeber that episode which is one of my favorites. She really deserves to have a pokemon like Marill. Since she has azurill, that would be nice if it evolvesl ike one. I just wish her Togetic stays on her team and evolve as a Togekiss..

Yeah, I kinda wish there would be another Togetic to take Misty's Togetic's place as guardian of Mirage Kingdom, and Misty's Togetic can evolve into Togekiss so she can have a "Non-water type powerhouse" lol...

I mean, Ash got to see Lapras again in Johto after he released it, it would be good if Misty could see Togetic again...and even better, if she can keep it.

I like misty the best out of all the girl companions that were with ash over the other seasons...shes more traditional and she totally is way better then the others...Misty was always there for ash...I rembember that in pokemon the movie 2000 with the ledgendary birds misty seem so into ash at the time she saved him in the water...she a the most sweets tears i've seen...Too bad misty didn't stay through the rest of the series...

Yeah, it's funny to me when another girl would flirt with Ash, and then Misty would get all jealous LOL

Yeah, I can remember when Ash and Co. met Macy from the Silver Conference, and after Ash rescued her and her pokemon, she began to crush on Ash, and Misty got very heated at her!!

Yeah, it's funny to me when another girl would flirt with Ash, and then Misty would get all jealous LOL
    Yeah, like in Gotta Catch Ya Later with Macy.Also in POkemon 2000, where Misty got jealous to Melody,POkemon Heroes, where Biance [or latias?] kissed Ash. But it would be so cute if we saw Ash being jealous when there's other guys with Misty.^^

Thank you Champion Jared 14 for accepting me to join.Its nice to see Misty club being revived after such a long time and im glad to see familiar faces joining this place.

Welcome to all members who joined.

does anyone think that Misty and Dawn will ever meet?

Im afraid this ship has sailed away,maybe at end of series though Misty and Iris has chance to meet each other.
    Because of Iris connections with 8th gym and Misty being gym leader this characters aside from sharing some personality traits have things in common being beneficial to have Misty back and help Iris about possible gym issues to overcome.

Plotline which would bring Misty to Unova could be some water tournament to advance her dream and demonstrate skills as water trainer(after all she wants to become best water pokemon trainer fitting her)and to catch some new water pokemon seeing how Unova is isolated from other regions making it hard to obtain its pokemon outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    And I can totally agree, as Misty is part of the reason why I love to train water pokemon. Her passion for water pokemon is what makes me like Water pokemon the best.
    Same here,i always liked fact of Misty being only Ash traveling companion who was trainer specializing in one type she adores(water) wanting to become best with them.
    Water pokemon are one of my favorite types too being elegant and graceful having variety of diverse attacks and defensive moves becoming most widespread type of pokemon in world.

Quote Originally Posted by ~Upsidedown 403~ View Post
    Nope, but we seemingly get such a bad rep, it's just not fair...We're either labeled as "nostalgia freaks" or "rabid shippers" SMH...
    Which is completely uncalled for and unjustified.Now every fandom has its share of idiots with Misty not being exception but majority of her fans are friendly and civilized people who dont bash other characters or rant how their favorite is best.

Another thing which can be annoying is when people call any Misty fan who wants that she returns as main as some "crazy fool stuck in past".I wish people would begin to realize how there is nothing wrong if someone wants their favorite back.Many people want her back because she wasnt given proper closure with her story being left unfinished(like her goal of becoming water master) having potential to grow more.They also want her back because they liked her personality which was very vibrant and entertaining giving great dynamic to group.
    Because of being hotheaded and tomboyish but also having girly side to her this made perfect mix for Misty character becoming popular.

All of this talk gave me idea for new topic:
    Do you think Misty should become E4 one day in future?

As we all know Misty wanted to become water pokemon master(best water trainer in world) and considering how some of E4 members are labeled as one type masters(like Lorelai being ice or Lance dragon master)this would make sense.After all they are best trainers who specialize in one type in world.
    On top of that competition like Whirl Cup in Johto showed how title of "water pokemon master"exists showing how there exist specific tasks in form of prestige water tournaments someone would need to win in order to accomplish this goal.

To answer question in my opinion she should.Having Misty trying to become E4 apprentice one day like Lorelai is who she considers idol and becoming one day E4 would bring her very close to becoming best water trainer out there.This would also act as testament to her skills with Misty making big step forward in her career as water trainer.
    Of course she would first need to go on journey to learn new things and pass tasks and trainers to prove she has skill required for this.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 13th May 2011 at 1:22 PM.

Do you think Misty should become E4 one day in future?
    yeah I can see this happening at the end of the show.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast