Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Misty Club

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    For record Misty looks great with hair down.
    Yeah I agree. I wish she would keep it down more often, she looks really beautiful with her hair down.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

But it's tell-tale cute Misty with the tiedback. /pervert

thanks drator lol i have several more hee hee!!

Angell:welcome to the club,glad to see you here.Btw great pic,"Cerulean Blues"was also one of fantastic Misty focused episodes.It had everything which is needed to make quality workout of it being significant to see her being able to fight with her own fear and save gym from being shut down.It really showed Misty in light of independent and strong girl which is full of life and traits because of which we like her.

wow thank you!!! Sasha you're so nice. & yup I agree, she looks really pretty with her hair down. I find her to be different from the other girls.

Had to change mine since you're all happy pappy. A good image, not a somber one now!

I liked this pic, so I shined it up a bit.

OMG, I'm loving these pictures...They make me feel so nostalgic...

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    OMG, I'm loving these pictures...They make me feel so nostalgic...
    Yeah, these pics really take me back also. I love the nostalgic feeling.

Definitely agree on this one!I really love to see Misty's hair down. Also, I love the Misty mermaid episodes where her hair is untied. Nice pictures Angell and welcome to the club!
    @Poke'Oldschool,Nice sig.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD
    Multishipper || Keep the Faith|| Chem is killing me || #Sinking

Hmm, has anyone else wondered why they've never introduced another female water type gym leader since Misty?? We've had Juan, Wallace, and Crasher Wake. All boys...Lol, maybe the games designers don't want anyone to compete with or be compared to Misty! Lol, she's really one of a kind.

Dawn think there's no need to worry...lol

Thank you!! Ashist I really like this club maybe one day it will grow even more.~

Quote Originally Posted by Angell View Post
    Thank you!! Ashist I really like this club maybe one day it will grow even more.~
    Wow this pic is awsome too. I like it that she's blushing.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Wow this pic is awsome too. I like it that she's blushing.
    Ikr me too and she looks really pretty.

New question!!

Do you think it would've been nice to see Misty battle against Prima?

Now, some people (who will not be named) argue that Misty's team (Staryu, Goldeen, Psyduck, Togepi) at the time was too weak to present any kind of worthy challenge against Prima at the time she appeared. Many others support that by just looking at them and automatically assuming that Misty wouldn't have put up a decent fight at ALL...So I guess people only think a battle is good when the main hero or heroines win all the time...

Anyways, that aside, do you think it would've been interesting to see Misty challenge Prima to a battle? Me personally, I think it would've been a great idea. Notice, not only does Misty idolize Prima in the anime, but the games as well. That's her "Hero"!! Honestly, IMO there's more that a trainer can learn by taking chances and taking risks...A journey without risks is bland greatly lakcing in flavor...Even if she lost, there's so much that she could've learned even by challenging and losing...

Lol, forgot all that I was gonna say, I'm rambling again...

Who's Prima again? lol I must have missed the episode or forgot who that is.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    New question!!

They showed Ash lose so much for the same reason you're saying now. For sure they should have. Seeing her compete more would have been great. I could watch her kick around and throw pokeballs more often. (I kid)

Unfortunately this is just another log under the bridge of "not enough care" in misty's character. If half the effort was given. She'd be the Rei/Asuka of Eva, etc etc instead of just 'one of the pokemon girls'.

I think she would have lost at the end. But it wouldn't have been a landslide.

Oh! I just remembered her lol from OI. Yea it would have been cool and she would have learned and stuff... battling trinity again also she coulda been like a rival and marina from OI etc

Its been a while since I have posted here due to other things but anyway its nice to see a new member. I had two collections expand recently, one was the Pokemon anime DVD one (I officially have every single English dubbed episode from Misty's time in the main cast!) and also some things I have relating to her. What was added recently to the second one is a CD that a good chunk of Misty's American fans I am sure have never heard of. Two CD singles of Misty's Song were released in Germany and I think Austria with alternate English language versions. One of them was a remix of the song which is interesting, its not annoying like many other remixes floating around but rather a very nice uptempo version. The remixes and the original recordings were released on separate CDs with the remixes disc being quite rare even in Europe.
    Misty club member #11

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Who's Prima again? lol I must have missed the episode or forgot who that is.
    Prima is the Ice type Elite Four member from Kanto, well um...the 1st generation games...Considering that there weren't many pure Ice types back then, a lot of her pokemon happened to be water types...I don't think they translated her name in the games, as her name would always appear to be "Lorelei" I think...

Dawn think there's no need to worry...lol

Quote Originally Posted by ~Upsidedown 403~ View Post
    Prima is the Ice type Elite Four member from Kanto, well um...the 1st generation games...Considering that there weren't many pure Ice types back then, a lot of her pokemon happened to be water types...I don't think they translated her name in the games, as her name would always appear to be "Lorelei" I think...
    OHHH, now I know who you're talking about.

Yeah, I would have loved to see Misty battle against Prima, though I think Prima would have won if they battled.

What do you guys think

Lowwwwwwwwwwww quality. Unfortunately how most of these pics are. I should pull out Illustrator and start doing Vectors again... God how long it's been.

yeah... Maybe I won't. >_< /ex-graphicsdesigner

They are from those common pirated episodes floating around on torrents which were encoded very badly. I will agree, the quality sucks BIG TIME and I hate how they turned out. All of mine when I do post them actually come directly from DVDs which look quite a bit better.
    Misty club member #11

Hoping she'll make a cameo someday!!!
    Last edited by Angell; 15th December 2011 at 8:14 PM.

I think Misty could make a cameo someday. I think her chances are kinda low right now, though. I think we'll definetly see her before the series ends though.

In fact, to prove my point I actually have a few screen shots to share.

Misty club member #11

Page 13 of 32 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast