Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast

Thread: Misty Club

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    I hope we get to see Misty the next time Ash is in Pallet Town. Oh and Dawn too lol.
    Yeah lol so they could meet, It would be so cool!

Misty's bag's!! the first one is a classic but I love the 2nd one I wonder if she caught a spheal it would be great on her team seeing as how she likes it.
    Last edited by Blessed; 8th January 2012 at 7:28 PM.

I think those are all three of the bags she has been seen with, maybe I should follow up with all of her swimsuits at some point.
    Misty club member #11

Quote Originally Posted by Angel~ View Post
    Misty's bag's!! the first one is a classic but I love the 2nd one I wonder if she caught a spheal it would be great on her team seeing as how she likes it.
    The last bag is from the Mastermind of Mirage Pokemon, right?
    There should be a special where Misty, May, Iris, and Dawn are in it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

^^^^^I LOVE the Speal Bag!! Makes me wish that she actually had a real one.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    ^^^^^I LOVE the Speal Bag!! Makes me wish that she actually had a real one.
    Maybe she'll eventually catch 1, if she ever appears again.

Maybe she'll eventually catch 1, if she ever appears again.
    Yes, & since she had the spheal bag I wondered if she ever did catch one off screen. & If she ever appears again if she would have it, it would be so cute on her team!
    Last edited by Blessed; 10th January 2012 at 11:23 PM.

Well I said I was going to follow up with all of Misty's swimsuits so here it goes I guess

Misty club member #11

Quote Originally Posted by nickstr View Post
    Well I said I was going to follow up with all of Misty's swimsuits so here it goes I guess

This pics look great, she looks very cute in them. The 1st pic with the sunglasses she looks cool XD

Great pics guys.Man i forgot how many different swimsuits Misty had,than again seeing how she likes water this isnt surprising.

Out of all bags she carried,i think i still prefer red one being classic but i really like Spheal bag as well.Its cute and definitely suits Misty well.Shame we only seen it for two episodes.

Year by year and it already passed 6 years since we saw Misty last time in person.Its really sad and unfair that she ended up forgotten like this.She was and still is great character,has potential to offer much more being very popular and she really didnt deserved such faith.Oh well,i guess there is nothing we can do except to hope,so lets hope that 2012 will be more amicable than last few were.

Here is new topic to add some conversation in here:
    Would you like if Misty gets to play a role in movie?

Its just for fun,even though chances arent promising(especially since Misty is no longer part of cast).

But my answer is definite yes.I feel she deserves at least that much to get to play significant role in one of pokemon movies.Now i liked her sub role she had in "Pokemon 2000".Her arguments with Melody over Ash were fun to watch and i liked that Misty indirectly influenced main story plot by saving Ash life.I also liked her battle against Molly in third movie "Entei and Spell of Unknown"being one of best battles she had in anime.Staryu was freaking epic there.

However i wish she got to play bigger part in one of movies being centered around her and passion for water types .One of Misty dreams was to meet some legendary water type and if opportunity arise even catch it so having her involved in some movie which is centered around legendary water pokemon would make sense and give her great opportunity to use knowledge she has about this type in best possible way,learning to understand better their feelings.

I remember something very interesting in manga about Misty which gave her significant development as trainer,like whole bonding with Suicune choosing her as his partner.Shame writers never took character down this route in anime, because it would allow for notable growth bringing her one huge step forward toward realization of dreams.

I would love to see Misty play a role in a movie. I know that she kinda played a role in Pokemon 2000 and the other movies she was in. I would love to see her get more focus in a movie though, and be a co-star in it like how Dawn and May were.

I would love for her to play a role in the movie a water based one would be awesome like temple and the sea...

MISTY diving!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Here is new topic to add some conversation in here:

One of Misty dreams was to meet some legendary water type and if opportunity arise even catch it so having her involved in some movie which is centered around legendary water pokemon would make sense and give her great opportunity to use knowledge she has about this type in best possible way,learning to understand better their feelings.
    I remember when she said that!! she said it here

MISTY: "I'd love to catch one of the dragon types that live in the ocean"

MARINA: "You think we can do it?"

MISTY: "I sure hope so"
    Last edited by Blessed; 13th January 2012 at 5:33 AM.

I would love for her to play a role in the movie a water based one would be awesome like temple and the sea...

MISTY diving!!!

I remember when she said that!! she said it here

MISTY: "I'd love to catch one of the dragon types that live in the ocean"

MARINA: "You think we can do it?"

MISTY: "I sure hope so"
    Nice pics, they're awsome.
    I have another new topic, I think it was a thread in bulbagarden.
    Do you think Misty will ever become a member of the elite 4 and why?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Of course! I was so bummed back at the beginning of Battle Frontier because Misty left literally right before Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was released in Japanese theaters. Had she stayed even 1 episode longer, she would've had to be in it...

So I definitely think she should. I always thought it'd be cool, if the writers got sick of showing old characters in the actual anime, have them show up in movies and make interesting combinations, like Ash/Iris/Cilan/Misty/Max for example.

I do, but not for awhile. As far as I know, Misty, Brock, Dawn and May have not reached their "goals" yet. I have a feeling the end of the anime as a whole will be similar to maybe Digimon Adventure 02, where they show what happened to the characters in the future, like "Misty went on to be a very strong water Pokemon master of the Kanto Elite Four" or "May and Dawn went on to be Top Coordinators, winning numerous Grand Festivals each." lol, who knows :P

Yeah I think Misty becoming an elite 4 member at the end of the series could actually happen. I think that's a good idea, how they show what happened to each of the characters in the future.

I dont see why not.We all know Mistys goal was to become water pokemon master/strongest water trainer in world and having her become Lorelais apprentice and eventually taking her place becoming E4 one day would act as testament to her skills making notable step forward in her career as water trainer.

E4 members are best trainers who specialize in one type out there(something Misty wants to become)and judging by some being labeled as one type masters like Lorelei and Lance being masters of ice and dragon types shows how this position has a lot of connections with Mistys goal.This position would basically make her water master or if anything bring her very close to it.

Reason why she should is because it would provide sense pf closure to character story,serve as indication of big step forward being made along with giving it some significant growth.

Even in games Misty strive to become something more than gym leader.Like in Gold and Silver when she said how she plans to travel in future to become stronger.I could see Nintendo and Gamefreak expanding on that line in future if they find a way to revisit previous generations through new games.
    Going by past patterns so gar first generation characters always managed to appear in one or another way in games.Recent one being HGSS remakes.

To BlueVapor:Agreed.You know another thing which disappoint was 9th movie about Manaphy.It was screaming water all over the place and yet writers didnt even thought to consider Misty putting in.Than again she was no longer main character,so they probably didnt see need in focusing on someone who isnt anymore relevant to show regardless of unlocked potential and open story Misty had/has.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 14th January 2012 at 6:46 PM.

To answer that question yes Misty can become elite 4 she is determined and everything. and she showed it in the episodes when she was with Ash how she wanted to be a water pokemon master!! and how all the water pokemon are calling her name because they've heard what a great water pokemon master she is thats what she said!!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueVapor View Post
    Of course! I was so bummed back at the beginning of Battle Frontier because Misty left literally right before Lucario and the Mystery of Mew was released in Japanese theaters. Had she stayed even 1 episode longer, she would've had to be in it...
    OMG I KNOWWWW, they obvs took her out before though so she wouldn't be in the movie but maybe if the movie wasint after cleffa hanger she could have stayed 1 more ep.
    Last edited by Blessed; 16th January 2012 at 2:35 AM.

Yeah I think Misty becoming an elite 4 member at the end of the series could actually happen. I think that's a good idea, how they show what happened to each of the characters in the future.
    that would be cool. in fact, ash could get a letter saying a member of the elite 4 wants to challenge him, but we dont know who it is until misty appears, saying she became strong enough to become a member of the elite 4. Ash is just in complete shock when he finds out and has to win to prove himself to her lol.

Also I want to join this club plz!
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    that would be cool. in fact, ash could get a letter saying a member of the elite 4 wants to challenge him, but we dont know who it is until misty appears, saying she became strong enough to become a member of the elite 4. Ash is just in complete shock when he finds out and has to win to prove himself to her lol.

Also I want to join this club plz!
    Hey Chaos good to see you!!! yeah welcome!!!

More pictures because I love pics!!

Last edited by Blessed; 17th January 2012 at 8:23 PM.

Hey Chaos good to see you!!! yeah welcome!!!

Thank you for accepting me into the club, even though your probably not the head person of the club lol. ^_^

Also, jealous of all these pics and your siggy.
    pokemon white friend code
    0647 5096 9579
    Name: Kevin

Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Emperor View Post
    Thank you for accepting me into the club, even though your probably not the head person of the club lol. ^_^

Also, jealous of all these pics and your siggy.
    LOL no I'm not but it'd be great if I was & he hasn't been here in a while.

And Wow thank you so much!!!

I have a new topic question to keep the club going.
    What Pokemon do you think Misty would have if she appeared in BW?

I have a new topic question to keep the club going.
    Wow what is going on with this club that it's so dead!!! DX

Anyway I think she would definetly have an Oshawott also what I think she could possibly have are Cubchoo, Swanna, Hiyappu & Mamanbou.

Interesting question.I think she would either have Tympoleon,Tirtouga or maybe Swanna.It looks elegant being part flying ad i could see Misty falling for its cuteness.

Though getting half ghost would be nice to see as well like Jellicent,adding new dimension to her team.

Next time Misty returns(who knows when),she might have some new pokemon from 4th generation as well,since we didnt see her with it.

Like Finneon,and having Horsea evolving by now to Kingdra isnt farfetched to expect either.

Wow what is going on with this club that it's so dead!!! DX
    Its usual lull which happens with every club in reality.
    If Misty returned to show or made an appearance already,this place would be much more active ,thats for sure.Considering they would see character updated getting new material to talk about.

Yeah you're right I guess.

Page 17 of 34 FirstFirst ... 713141516171819202127 ... LastLast