Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Misty Club

Can I join? I love Misty!!!
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

May I join too? Misty has a great personality! And she's one of my favorite characters with also Dawn and Brock!

Hi guys! HOw's everyone doing and what did I missed? It's been a long time since the last time I post here.

Just wanted to stop by and share this banner I made. It's been a long time since I made a banner so I kinda mess up things in it.. So here it goes..[ comments are well accepted]XD

Oh and by the way, I would like to welcome Misty#1, Foxyvulpixie and HikariGlacea (I love your banner)..Welcome to the club guys!
    Last edited by ⊱✿RedAshEntropy; 6th April 2012 at 5:18 AM.
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || cr:baekhundred || hwaiting! || Inactive||

Quote Originally Posted by Ashist_Wilketch View Post
    Hi guys! HOw's everyone doing and what did I missed? It's been a long time since the last time I post here.

Just wanted to stop by and share this banner I made. It's been a long time since I made a banner so I kinda mess up things in it.. So here it goes..[ comments are well accepted]XD

Oh and by the way, I would like to welcome Misty#1, Foxyvulpixie and HikariGlacea (I love your banner)..Welcome to the club guys!
    Awesome banner, Misty looks awesome in it!! And Charizard!! lol. And welcome to the club Misty#1, Foxyvulpixie, and HikariGlacea
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Woah, that banner looks awesome c:
    Credit goes to Mew_ for this awesome banner ♥

Foxyvulpixie and HikariGlacea its always good to meet another Misty fan and yes you are accepted to join. Welcome to the club!

She surely was great character and hopefully writers will give her some recognition and screen time in future, whenever that would be. She can certainly offer more and there exist many unanswered things about Misty story which would be interesting to expand upon and give her some more development.

To Ashist_Wilketch:Nice seeing you around here again,your right its been a long time last time we saw you.

Great banner, it reminds me of good old days when Ash,Misty and Brock traveled together, To this day i feel they had best chemistry as traveling companions feeling like real friends which had fun traveling together. I always thought it would be great way to encompass pokemon when it comes to end by reuniting first trio for one last adventure together with anime going back to its roots. Not to mention it would be fun to have them taken in new directions closing tying up loose ends which were left about them. Like Misty coming close toward fulfillment of her dreams, Ash becoming champion etc.

p.s.I would like to wish everyone HAPPY EASTER! in advance. Have a good time.

Thanks Pokemon Fan!!
    I've been watching some of the Original Kanto episodes lately. I saw the 1 where Psyduck and Wigglytuff star in a movie lol.
    Last edited by Dawn+Serena Fan; 7th April 2012 at 5:01 PM.

Aw, thank you everyone for liking the banner..!

Great banner, it reminds me of good old days when Ash,Misty and Brock traveled together, To this day i feel they had best chemistry as traveling companions feeling like real friends which had fun traveling together. I always thought it would be great way to encompass pokemon when it comes to end by reuniting first trio for one last adventure together with anime going back to its roots.
    The original trio came into my mind when doing the banner. I just miss the original trio specially Misty with them. They really the best..I hope to see them reuniting with each other again, bringing back those good day they we're on their journeys and adventures.

Happy Easter to everyone as well!

I find it VERY interesting how Game Freak has created yet ANOTHER water type pokemon Gym Leader and it's another Male...Wallace, Juan, Crasher Wake, and Shizui...I think that's how his name is spelled...Misty is still the only female water pokemon gym leader for a pokemon game...Do you think they don't want anyone to compete with her or overshadow her? Lol, it just seems funny to me.

I find it VERY interesting how Game Freak has created yet ANOTHER water type pokemon Gym Leader and it's another Male...Wallace, Juan, Crasher Wake, and Shizui...I think that's how his name is spelled...Misty is still the only female water pokemon gym leader for a pokemon game...Do you think they don't want anyone to compete with her or overshadow her? Lol, it just seems funny to me.
    that's interesting! Upon knowing so far, most males followed as water gym leaders. I think Misty, as a gym leader is quite unique and that's very intriguing. *smiles*

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    Its definitely interesting trivia to think about. Perhaps this is Nintendo and Gamefreak sign of respect for Misty as ex main character wanting to make her stand out in some way in pokemon games and of course anime.

Now that i think about it we never got water E4 either(Lorelei was ice E4 using dual types), so while weird and crackpot theory some could say this place could be saved for Misty in future. After all they did hinted in second generation after time skip how Misty plans to leave gym to travel and grow stronger, wanting to become something more. Which would go in correlation with anime canon too and Misty dreams.

IN comšparison with other main characters Misty is also the only one type trainer, she owns both evolved and un evolved pokemon of same type(Staryu and Starmie)having most references and appearances out of all replaced characters so far. Four hoso episodes, around four cameo episodes an various tokens referring to her(like appearance in openings, lure, being on picture on Brocks wall, being showed watching Ash entering Hoenn league etc).

Contrary to haters belief Misty was definitely liked by writers(excluding mr. Shudo which didn't cared really) and i believe they will return her at some point in future when they decide is right time. Her latest appearance left many things hanging in air with writers laving story unfinished not clearing things up about Misty future plans and water master goal. She is on of most popular characters, may people miss her and i believe character will always have chance to return(at least for appearance)due to being one of original companions being iconic and one of most recognizable pokemon characters.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    Its definitely interesting trivia to think about. Perhaps this is Nintendo and Gamefreak sign of respect for Misty as ex main character wanting to make her stand out in some way in pokemon games and of course anime.

Now that i think about it we never got water E4 either(Lorelei was ice E4 using dual types), so while weird and crackpot theory some could say this place could be saved for Misty in future. After all they did hinted in second generation after time skip how Misty plans to leave gym to travel and grow stronger, wanting to become something more. Which would go in correlation with anime canon too and Misty dreams.
    Hmm, your right! I think that the writers do respect her, making her the only water type gym leader. I think if Misty could reach the E4 then she'd be a perfect water type E4! Going for a water E4 can make her stronger by battling different people. That way, it'd be easier to become a water master. With her training and all.

I can see it now, LOL Misty's Elite Four team:

Gyarados
    Swampert
    Milotic
    Kingdra
    Tentacruel
    Starmie

And then, she can have a traveling team of:
    Golduck
    Corsola
    Politoed
    Azumarill
    Seaking
    Dewgong

Misty is hot! Espescially in HGSS! Can I join?

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Misty is hot! Espescially in HGSS! Can I join?
    Sure you can! Welcome to the thread cooloolcool!

I dunno if I asked this topic question before so here we go lol.
    When do you think Misty will appear again and why?

Hi everyone just passing by to share my new art ^_^
        Spoiler:- Summer Misty"):

I love Misty!!! Can I please join?

Offering:
    Looking for
    My 3ds fc:4441 9598 4755

Quote Originally Posted by Galux View Post
    I love Misty!!! Can I please join?
    Oh! Another member. Sure you can! Welcome to the club Galux!

Nice drawing skills! I bet that took some time. I could defiantly see Misty wearing that.

Quote Originally Posted by cooloolcool View Post
    Nice drawing skills! I bet that took some time. I could defiantly see Misty wearing that.
    Uhmm.. A little bit.. I was sketching it after taking a rest after reading my Chemistry book.XDoh thank you for the comment.

Wow I like that fan art, it's really good. I can see Misty wearing that as well. It really seems to suit her well imo.

Quote Originally Posted by thedehydrator View Post
    Wow I like that fan art, it's really good. I can see Misty wearing that as well. It really seems to suit her well imo.
    thank you thehydrator! Glad you too like her outfit

That one drawing above looks like an outfit that Misty would appear in, if she got the chance...I wonder, if Misty came back, would she come back in her HG/SS get up?

To Ashist_Wilketch: That is a really good drawing, my compliments. I could definitely see Misty appearing in something like this and blue fits her well.

Now if only we could see her again, sigh.

When do you think Misty will appear again and why?

To first part of question no one knows answer, but i have small glimpse of hope that Misty might appear in filler BW arc, with release of BW games with older pokemon appearing again giving m somewhat justified reason to believe how writers might include some references to past and older, forgotten characters.

When and if they decide its right time to bring Misty back holding relevance to overall plot, or have character benefit something out of it they might bring her back.

It could b for some tournament to advance her goal of water master, they could meet her o road traveling to improve her trainer skills and catch new water pokemon. She could comeback to help Iris about presumable crisis with 8th gym and Drayden with both characters having things in common being easier to connect because of that.

It would be fun seeing how somewhat wild sand hyperactive character like Iris would interact with perky and tomboyish character as Misty is.

There are many possibilities to have Misty return, but real question is are writers willing to do this?

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    That one drawing above looks like an outfit that Misty would appear in, if she got the chance...I wonder, if Misty came back, would she come back in her HG/SS get up?
    Well it depends, if story would take place in Cerulean than yes i could see Misty appearing in such style, but main issue is that she is 3 years older in HGSS set up. Though writers could work around this.

If she meets Ash and co on road, than probably not since wearing swimsuit wouldn't be convenient for journeys(unless she wears it under regular clothes). I call she would than wear some shorts(skirt is highly unlikely) and top, or t-shirt with perhaps jacket added on it.

Page 21 of 35 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast