Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Misty Club

Thanks Misty4ever! I love it. Misty's appearing and so is Starmie!!! <3 I'm elated right now.

And here's the image of Misty in the last B/W episode for people who did not see it.

Spoiler:- Misty:

I saw that too. I have to say that even with the new animation and design of the characters, Misty's eyes don't look that bad. Not too different from her old ones. What interested me also about the end of the BW series is how Brock got to meet Cilan. Do you guys think that Misty should've met Iris, seeing as their roles were, I guess somewhat comparable? I suppose it was a given that Iris would meet Dawn since she was the last female traveling companion with Ash, but I guess the writers thought Iris meeting her would be enough. Also her meeting with Cynthia ties into to her BW2 role as future Champion of Unova, so I guess that makes sense. Clair? Was interesting to see that she was included in the BW2 anime as well, seeing as how she uses dragon types, it makes sense. I still haven't seen those episodes yet.

I still think it would've been interesting if Misty and Iris met and interacted. What do you guys think?

It's interesting to see her in that episode too, but I wonder why the writers kept her original outfit instead of her AG outfit? hehe. Anyways, It would totally want to see a special episode where Iris and Misty meet. I mean, it's amazing how Brock and Cilan got to meet each other and they show some pretty similar stuff together. That garydos really reminded me about her. It would be interesting is she and Cilan would meet too..really. I bet they really tag along pretty well. Iris and Misty could become close friends.XD
    If I have any worth, it is to live my LIFE for GOD

|| Multishipper || Red: ShinAya= Kagepro OTP || Inactive ||

@Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama and Misty4ever :Thanks for pics guys, Misty looks great in them. It was nice to see her at least through Ash memory at Pallet episode, but it was disappointing that once again writers missed on opportunity to have her return in flesh.

Hopefully one day(who knows when) we will get more than just small nods and reminders in form of flashbacks or appearances through opening. Actual return having her interact with others, play important role in story, get some more fleshing out and see her battle.

As for origin version for what it was showed her game counterpart looked great, but still i wish we got to see her in speaking role getting chance to be familiarized with her personality, attitude and battle skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Champion Jared 14 View Post
    I saw that too. I have to say that even with the new animation and design of the characters, Misty's eyes don't look that bad. Not too different from her old ones. What interested me also about the end of the BW series is how Brock got to meet Cilan. Do you guys think that Misty should've met Iris, seeing as their roles were, I guess somewhat comparable? I suppose it was a given that Iris would meet Dawn since she was the last female traveling companion with Ash, but I guess the writers thought Iris meeting her would be enough. Also her meeting with Cynthia ties into to her BW2 role as future Champion of Unova, so I guess that makes sense. Clair? Was interesting to see that she was included in the BW2 anime as well, seeing as how she uses dragon types, it makes sense. I still haven't seen those episodes yet.

I still think it would've been interesting if Misty and Iris met and interacted. What do you guys think?
    I liked Misty new design(animation wise) too. She seemed rejuvenated and refreshed looking great as ever.

About your question:
    It would be wonderful to have Misty and Iris meet. Espoecially when writers did same thing with Cilan and Brock and it would make things kinda come full circle having two female sidekicks and trainers which strive to become one type masters meet each other.

Both Iris and Misty have quite a few things in common being cynical and sarcastic which could allow for them to quickly find common language and develop strong friendship. Though differences between them with Misty being more hotheaded and big dreamer mixed with Iris bratty, hyperactive side could lead to some awkward humorous situations and small clash to build suspension and spice up their relationship with some flare.

I would definitely be interested in seeing them measure their skills through battle. To show of some new Misty pokemon and how much she improved and learned in meantime living up to her reputation of skilled water trainer(as acknowledged by quite a few people through series).
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 7th October 2013 at 7:03 AM.

So, they showed Misty back with Togetic in that last ending, at least the one I can remember for BW2 whatever.
    I wonder if it's back in her possession, or if that was just a cameo. I think the writers should let her take him back if
    she gets to make a cameo appearance in an episode in the future.

Presence of Togetic in that ending along with Misty being the only Ash travel companion in older clothes still raiuses up so many unanswered questions. I cant help but not to wander why they did this, if it werent for maybe finding how new generations of kids which had way to discover about Misty omnly through older reruns of OS would only remember her from there being more recognizable that way. But older fans too since many of them quit watching anime during OS and after Misty departure(i know big portion for who series lost great deal of appeal and identity once she left which was unneeded and bad move imo), getting tuned back into anime with BW.

Speaking of Togetic well its not impossible in theory that Misty meets up with him again. As we know portal to mirage kingdom can be reopened and during tearful goodbye Togetic made promise to Misty of not just protecting Togepi paradise but watching over Sara and kingdom as well. Suggesting how he goes from one dimension to another(normal universe in pokemon world).

Togetic as pokemon had great movesert, speed and abilities and im sure if Misty ever got chance to see him again she would cry tears of joy with this pokemon meaning alot to her. As evidenced in great deal of care she put into his raising, high flare and determination in saving him from Hanson(to the point of being frenzy) and being very upset of separating from him away but realizing how its for best(one of saddest and most emotional moments filled with rich characterization imo).

Looking back on the series, I feel like Togepi was an experiment of some sort. The writers really seemed to be testing the waters with him. There was potential with him, things they could've explored more like the mystery attacks that would blast off team rocket and get Misty and co. out of a dangerous situation. The source of Togepi's mysterious powers, what other moves it may have or could have learned...

A pity...Every baby pokemon after that was handled differently...Ash got an egg pokemon in Johto with Phanpy, and he was able to use it in the Johto League. Brock, May, and even Dawn were given baby pokemon that got to battle much sooner, gain experience, and/or evolve further.

I just wish they'd give Misty and Togetic something for all of that untapped potential.

I'd love for Togetic to appear because it was depressing when Misty had to let it go. But, from what I think, I think it could mean something and mean nothing at all, because Brock's Steelix appears as a Onix. So, with that I know that's an error, but here's hoping that Togetic appears.

Ooh! I really like Misty, and I'd love to join!
    Just your average diehard Pokemon fan.

To bring some new life in this thread i was thinking about asking you guys and girls something not very common regard to Misty. Im sure many of us watched other anime out there and followed characters which in some aspects shared similarities with Misty character.

So with no further delay my question is simple.

Does Misty reminded or remind you of any female protagonist from other anime?

For me while in much less vitriolic and exaggerated way brimming with more brightness and positivity Misty reminds me in some ways of Asuka Langley from Evangelion.

In sense of both being hotheaded, firm in beliefs and knowing how to stand up for themseles. She also had builded front of rough exterior covering up fears and insecurities like complex of inferiority and need to prove herself to others as trainer through violent behavior and rude attitude.
    Misty just like Asuka showed/shows lot of independence and zeal as character liking to take initiative and start things rolling on her own not relying on other people help as much as noticed in saving friends out of danger like sunk ship, jail, when Brock was posessed by Ninetales, in dealing with Butch and Cassidy in hosos or saving Togepi for example from Hanson being overconfident, brash and passionate as character.

Along with having prescriptive nature being type of person which don't selfpity herself and cry about every thing sucking things up and dealing with problems on her own opening as person and talking about selfdoubts and emotional fears just to close friends sometime having trouble in expressing how she feels about something(mostly frustration over her sisters not saying openly what irks her or admiration, allegation toward certain male character).

Another character Misty reminds me of is Runo Misaki from Bakugan with both being tomboys, tough and resourceful.

Looking forward to hear answers from others.

p.s. Sunnydayandraindance your more than welcome to join. Enjoy your time in here and share with us your impressions and reasons for liking Misty and what you would like to see regarding her, her dreams and pokemon in future.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 17th November 2013 at 9:03 PM.

Misty reminds of Sakura from Naruto
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu, TomoNagi

Been awhile i have been here and it kinda saddens me to see this place dying, becaude imo Misty is too great of a character to end up forgotten.

Anyway i came across some interesting article concerning Misty character. It was research conducted about Misty characterization and personality, appeal and impact she left on pokemon series storyline and fandom in general.
    Made by several writers and experts which expressed their own thoughts and views on Misty integrity, value and importance as character during 5 pokemon seasons she starred in through books and articles they published.

Not sure how many of you are familiarized with this, but i still find it interesting that Misty received such kind of attention and what critic had to say when examining her character and overall role she played in pokemon. Describing her as unusually deep and complete female protagonist bringiong lot of identity, charm and balance in this show.

This kind of things we don't get often as far as pokemon and its characters are concerned so its nice piece of info to know about recognition "tomboyish mermaid" received for her value and interest she brought to pokemon franchise.

So please do tell everyone how you feel about this research and inspection made about Misty in pokemon series.

Do you feel this research depicted Misty portrayal in pookemon seriers and influence she left on its plot and audience in right way?

What are your thoughts about this in general?

Ill pot my thoughts later on.

In case some of you are wandering what im talking about here is article and analyzation of Misty, her involvement within series and selfexistence made by critics:

Critical reception
    The book The Japanification of Children's Popular Culture described Misty's portrayal in the anime as a mother figure, calling her a "nurturing component" for the original trio of herself, Ash and Brock.[5] It further described her as an "unusually 'complete' girl of the cartoon world", noting both her feminine sentimentality and her "explosive rage".[6] Anime Classics Zettai!: 100 Must-See Japanese Animation Masterpieces praised the character as being "particularly nuanced" and described her as contributing heavily to the series' appeal.[7] Pikachu's Global Adventure: The Rise and Fall of Pokémon stated that the anime focused on Ash, Misty was a distinctly significant character especially to young female consumers, neither "butch" nor "dizzily feminine", seemingly "carefully constructed to appeal to preadolescent girls".[8] It added that unlike other aggressive female characters in the series, Misty did not sacrifice her femininity to succeed, making the character further popular with young American women, a contrast to Japanese children who focused more on the individual Pokémon species to identify with.[9]

In studies on the reactions boys and girls had to the concept of Misty as a heroine in the series, girls accepted it and were eager to associate themselves with the character,[10][11] while boys attempted to belittle her efforts.[10] On the other hand, children of both genders felt the character alongside Brock gave Ash a sense of identity and moral support, which researchers attributed to the concept of group identity.[12] In another study, children were shown to associate the attributes of attractiveness and aggressiveness, while college students described the character as romantic.[13] Pikachu's Global Adventure additionally stated Misty also served as a source of non-threatening sexuality for both older and younger male viewers, though the context of such was presented in a more subtle for North American localizations of the series.[14]

[edit] Notes and references
    5. ^ West, Mark I. (2008). The Japanification of Children's Popular Culture. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 58. ISBN 0810851210.
    6. ^ West, Mark I. (2008). The Japanification of Children's Popular Culture. Rowman & Littlefield. p. 78. ISBN 0810851210.
    7. ^ Camp, Brian; Julie Davis (May 2007). Anime Classics Zettai!: 100 Must-See Japanese Animation Masterpieces. Stone Bridge Press. p. 283. ISBN 9781933330228.
    8. ^ Tobin, Joseph Jay (2004). Pikachu's Global Adventure: The Rise and Fall of Pokémon. Duke University Press. p. 21. ISBN 0-822-33287-6.
    9. ^ Tobin, Joseph Jay (2004). Pikachu's Global Adventure: The Rise and Fall of Pokémon. Duke University Press. pp. 231-232, 282. ISBN 0-822-33287-6.
    10. ^ a b Tobin, Joseph Jay (2004). Pikachu's Global Adventure: The Rise and Fall of Pokémon. Duke University Press. p. 176. ISBN 0-822-33287-6.
    11. ^ Katch, Jane (2004). They Don't Like Me: Lessons on Bullying and Teasing from a Preschool Classroom. Beacon Press. ISBN 0807023213.
    12. ^ Tobin, Joseph Jay (2004). Pikachu's Global Adventure: The Rise and Fall of Pokémon. Duke University Press. pp. 169-170, 177. ISBN 0-822-33287-6.
    13. ^ Ogletree, Shirley M.; Cristal N. Martinez, Trent R. Turner and Brad Mason (2004). "Pokémon: Exploring the Role of Gender". Sex Roles (Springer Netherlands) 50, Numbers 11-12 / June, 2004: 851-859. doi:10.1023/B:SERS.0000029102.66384.a2. ISSN (Print) 1573-2762 (Online) 0360-0025 (Print) 1573-2762 (Online).
    14. ^ Tobin, Joseph Jay (2004). Pikachu's Global Adventure: The Rise and Fall of Pokémon. Duke University Press. pp. 284. ISBN 0-822-33287-6.

I will never forget Misty myself-- the original heroine of the Pokemon Anime, and the best one!

Misty fan 4 Life here-- always.
    Opinions Regarding the Pokémon:
    1. Anime: OS > AG > BW > DP > XY
    2. Movies: OS = AG > DP = BW = XY
    3. English Dub: 4Kids Entertainment/TAJ Productions (EP001-EP276; AG001-AG020) = 4Kids Entertainment (AG021-AG145) = TPCi/SDI Media (The Origin)/Very Good > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (BW)/Poor > PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions (AG146-AG192)/Very Poor > TPCi/DuArt Film & Video (XY) = PUSA/TPCi/TAJ Productions/DuArt Film & Video (DP)/Atrocious
    4. Games: XY > BW1 > BW2 > RSE > GSC > Y > HGSS > DP > RBG
    5. Pokémon: The Origin: Excellent: 93/100.
    6. Manga: RS > RB > Y > FRLG > XY > BW > E > DP > GSC
    "It's like with each new Generation, Dogasu becomes an even bigger idiot than he was the last Generation." - Kalos Adventurer

Misty will always be my favorite no matter what, I'll never forget about her even if she never came back. She's the best one forever and for always
    OTP: NaruSaku,IchiRuki, NaLu, LuNa, EdWin, SatoKasu, TomoNagi

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post

Do you feel this research depicted Misty portrayal in pookemon seriers and influence she left on its plot and audience in right way?

Well, after reading it I don't think it's bad. But, it does make me realize how Misty can be role to both male and female fans because of her personality. It does make me sad that the thread is dying, but since we haven't gotten anything new about Misty the thread is going to be moving quite slow.

I'd like to join! Misty is my absolute favourite character in the anime, and I remember the old days with her.

I would LOVE to join! Misty and May were my only liked Pokegirls and Misty was my favorite...i still respect other pokegirls and think they're really cute(:
    ☠Two street thug sisters and Death The Kid☠

To Realix and Pokeshipper9000: Welcome aboard, you are both accepted to join. Make best use of your stay in here and have fun.

Apologies for belated reply but i have been pretty busy in last few weeks and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 in advance everyone. May it be more prosperous and positive giving us some good news about Misty and if possible her return.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuskie Tyrant Yoko Kurama View Post
    Well, after reading it I don't think it's bad. But, it does make me realize how Misty can be role to both male and female fans because of her personality. It does make me sad that the thread is dying, but since we haven't gotten anything new about Misty the thread is going to be moving quite slow.
    Unfortunately there isn't much left to do except patiently wait and hope for best. Maybe 2014 ends up more positive as far as Misty goes and there are several pretty valid reasons to justify her return. Presence of E4 of water pokemon Siebald who could help her to improve knowledge about water types and become stronger trainer, posession of Gyarados which can mega evolve increasing her marketing value, unique and new water pokermon to catch like Screlp, Clauncher or Binacle though that one seem abit of thrown, coming back for prestigue tournament to assess her battle abilities, gets noticed by other experts and make further step forward in career of becoming top class recognized water trainer living up to title of true master of water pokemon etc) are all interesting and unique ways to make Misty relevant to plot again.

Judging by demand for her return i know there are many people which would be happy with such move bringing benefit to ratings and regaining their lost interest building on excitement and hypoe return of such popular and iconic character like Misty could achieve.

As always disappointments are all we get with Misty never getting any recognition in years, but some small doze of optimism and wishful thinking never hurts to have in reasonable doses of course.

And now to get back to giving reply to my own questions i posted last time in this thread.

I pretty much have to say how this article was quite inspiring and pleasant read agreeing with it strongly. Misty was definitely complex and unique character for anime standards being capable of delivering wide and diverse stream of emotions, personality traits and passion she expressed revealing with time as she grew lot of her inner struggles, fears and plethora of interests making her complete and well rounded individual which became more selfaware of her own flaws and open as person balancing out her fiery, abrasive and more tender, girly side of hers as she matured and grew over time as person.

She had strong, tough demanor not letting others to mess up with her, outspoken nature and playful, feminine side liking girly things and romance. Mixed with sassy, headstrong nature being very selfsufficient, defiant and confident in her abilities serving as voice of reason, but also being feminine and girly in mature way representing good role model and someone with weho girls but boys too could associate themselves with and look up too.

Thats just my opinion but retrospectively when i look back on pokemon when Misty was part of it i feel like there was more emotion, conflict and comedy within group dynamics adding lot of balance and recognition to pokemon series through her curious, brash and spirited persona. Which stayed applied to very end through appearances in Hoenn cameos making chemistry within group kinda more outgoing, lively with her around awakening Ash bratty side, Brock tendency to justify himself for chasing girls and adding more emotion bonding with Max very closely.

And had fresh goals and interests based asround character with there existing several directions through which they could be taken accompanied with lot of unexplored potential(ranking to E4 position, following Wallace footsteps going on journey to catch powerful new pokemon developing better battle style, break new grounds from what Whirl Cup started all seemed and still do like promising and viable arc to take her forward.

All in all Misty is one of a kind and truly unique character pokemon series had.
    Last edited by pokemon fan 132; 30th December 2013 at 10:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon fan 132 View Post
    To Realix and Pokeshipper9000: Welcome aboard, you are both accepted to join. Make best use of your stay in here and have fun.

Apologies for belated reply but i have been pretty busy in last few weeks and HAPPY NEW YEAR 2014 in advance everyone. May it be more prosperous and positive giving us some good news about Misty and if possible her return.

Unfortunately there isn't much left to do except patiently wait and hope for best. Maybe 2014 ends up more positive as far as Misty goes and there are several pretty valid reasons to justify her return. Presence of E4 of water pokemon Siebald who could help her to improve knowledge about water types and become stronger trainer, posession of Gyarados which can mega evolve increasing her marketing value, unique and new water pokermon to catch like Screlp, Clauncher or Binacle though that one seem abit of thrown, coming back for prestigue tournament to assess her battle abilities, gets noticed by other experts and make further step forward in career of becoming top class recognized water trainer living up to title of true master of water pokemon etc) are all interesting and unique ways to make Misty relevant to plot again.

Judging by demand for her return i know there are many people which would be happy with such move bringing benefit to ratings and regaining their lost interest building on excitement and hypoe return of such popular and iconic character like Misty could achieve.

As always disappointments are all we get with Misty never getting any recognition in years, but some small doze of optimism and wishful thinking never hurts to have in reasonable doses of course.

And now to get back to giving reply to my own questions i posted last time in this thread.

I pretty much have to say how this article was quite inspiring and pleasant read agreeing with it strongly. Misty was definitely complex and unique character for anime standards being capable of delivering wide and diverse stream of emotions, personality traits and passion she expressed revealing with time as she grew lot of her inner struggles, fears and plethora of interests making her complete and well rounded individual which became more selfaware of her own flaws and open as person balancing out her fiery, abrasive and more tender, girly side of hers as she matured and grew over time as person.

She had strong, tough demanor not letting others to mess up with her, outspoken nature and playful, feminine side liking girly things and romance. Mixed with sassy, headstrong nature being very selfsufficient, defiant and confident in her abilities serving as voice of reason, but also being feminine and girly in mature way representing good role model and someone with weho girls but boys too could associate themselves with and look up too.

Thats just my opinion but retrospectively when i look back on pokemon when Misty was part of it i feel like there was more emotion, conflict and comedy within group dynamics adding lot of balance and recognition to pokemon series through her curious, brash and spirited persona. Which stayed applied to very end through appearances in Hoenn cameos making chemistry within group kinda more outgoing, lively with her around awakening Ash bratty side, Brock tendency to justify himself for chasing girls and adding more emotion bonding with Max very closely.

And had fresh goals and interests based asround character with there existing several directions through which they could be taken accompanied with lot of unexplored potential(ranking to E4 position, following Wallace footsteps going on journey to catch powerful new pokemon developing better battle style, break new grounds from what Whirl Cup started all seemed and still do like promising and viable arc to take her forward.

All in all Misty is one of a kind and truly unique character pokemon series had.
    Misty was indeed the most unique pokegirl/pokemon character. Ash wouldn't probably be anywhere without her too and even her sisters would be worse off with out Misty. Misty wasn't the oh-your-every-season-pokegirl-that-has-no-character-development-that-will-eventually-leave-the-next-few-20-episodes.
    Her introduction was classic, unique. Her personality was also outstanding. It stood out. The first 40 episodes Misty was very tempered and spunky but when she had togepi, she unleashed the motherly side of her and became less aggressive which I think is a perfect way to portray character development.
    As much as I like the other pokemon girls, I don't understand why they need to get rid of Misty. I feel like the first 3 seasons they weren't intending to remove her, but possible the last season something came up and they decided to have a new girl character. It bugs me tho, they could have had May, Dawn, and Iris, and Serena come along with Ash, Misty, and Brock...I think personally Misty and Iris would become really good friends. But I think May and Misty would have gotten along the best.
    I miss Misty and even though she left the show 12 years ago, I still have hopes of her returning or making cameos.
    What do you guys think?

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    Misty was indeed the most unique pokegirl/pokemon character. Ash wouldn't probably be anywhere without her too and even her sisters would be worse off with out Misty. Misty wasn't the oh-your-every-season-pokegirl-that-has-no-character-development-that-will-eventually-leave-the-next-few-20-episodes.
    Her introduction was classic, unique. Her personality was also outstanding. It stood out. The first 40 episodes Misty was very tempered and spunky but when she had togepi, she unleashed the motherly side of her and became less aggressive which I think is a perfect way to portray character development.
    As much as I like the other pokemon girls, I don't understand why they need to get rid of Misty. I feel like the first 3 seasons they weren't intending to remove her, but possible the last season something came up and they decided to have a new girl character. It bugs me tho, they could have had May, Dawn, and Iris, and Serena come along with Ash, Misty, and Brock...I think personally Misty and Iris would become really good friends. But I think May and Misty would have gotten along the best.
    I miss Misty and even though she left the show 12 years ago, I still have hopes of her returning or making cameos.
    What do you guys think?
    I agree and misty leaving felt unright and, for those who love the OG, emotional.

You pretty much summed everything up for me. Awesome analysis, and I do look forward to possible cameos. Others don't think it's gonna happen, but I doubt the writers would just write off a character forever, but she appeared in Ash's thoughts in the last BW, so the writers haven't forgotten about her......just her AG outfit that is.

Yeah,it's good she appeared a few times in BW. And I'm glad they forgot her AG outfit, I didn't really like it on her..maybe they didn't like it on her either lol. A lot of people tells me misty will never appear again. I still have faith and she deserves to come back, they seriously can't completely abandon a classic character forever..

I'd like to see Misty meet Dawn or Serena. Dawn because of the fishing lure scene back in DP and Serena because I'd love to see a shipping rivalry between the 2. I'd like to see it be handled like the Piplup and Oshawott rivalry was handled in BW lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Dawn+Serena Fan View Post
    I'd like to see Misty meet Dawn or Serena. Dawn because of the fishing lure scene back in DP and Serena because I'd love to see a shipping rivalry between the 2. I'd like to see it be handled like the Piplup and Oshawott rivalry was handled in BW lol.
    I would think if Misty and Serena ever met, their friend ship would turn out like Misty and Melody; they'll be friends at the end. I really want Misty to meet Serena though! And Bonnie would really love Misty too. It be interesting.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokeshipper9000 View Post
    I would think if Misty and Serena ever met, their friend ship would turn out like Misty and Melody; they'll be friends at the end. I really want Misty to meet Serena though! And Bonnie would really love Misty too. It be interesting.
    Bonnie meeting Misty would be adorable! I can see all the cute moments they can have with each other lol. Maybe Bonnie can help find Misty a husband like Ash xD
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Page 29 of 34 FirstFirst ... 19252627282930313233 ... LastLast