Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Memento Mori: Even Gods Must Die

Lilith Czernobori
    The Woods near the Village

Lilith was walking back towards the glen where everyone woke up when she met a tall boy with long hair and a beard. He looked twenty- something to her. She noted the strange mechanical device on his arm. It looked rather broken.

“Excuse me, my lady, but I arrived at the Entralink late, and all I remember was a flash and then waking up here. Are you here to leave you mark on the world, and take your place in history as well? The old gentleman that had told me to meet at the Entralink did not tell me anything, just that glory waited for me there. One last thing, have you seen my Flygon? ...Oh, and I am Nathaniel Phillips, but you may call me Guy, if you so choose. It is a pleasure.” Guy spoke very politely, and took a small bow.

Another princely kid. Like a knight. Sirknight… Lilith giggled, thinking of Gardevoir. (Note: Gardevoir’s Japanese name is Sirknight) Then she looked back up at Guy.

“Hey. Mind if I call you Sirknight? All the others have gotten nicknames. Meh, I’ll do it anyway. Anyway, I haven’t seen a Flygon anywhere. Are you sure it was brought over? Well, my name’s Lilith. You can call me Lil if you’d like.” Lilith grinned, flashing the black gem in her tooth. “I’m going to check on the rest.” Then she did a quick headcount. “D*mn, Lost Boy’s lost. Again. Well, it’s good to have you.”

Lilith snapped her fingers and Hollow hopped onto her shoulder. Kumo crawled up on to her back, and Centuit continued hopping behind her. She beckoned to Guy and continued towards where the other members of the group should be. She hoped they hadn’t all gone off. Then again… she had.

Another girl came towards them, her Arcanine by her side. "Hello Nathaniel, I am sure you didn't want to talk to me but I am Mariana Perez and this is my Pokemon Dario the Arcanine and I have one question? Where are we and why can't they understand me," she asked.

"Oh, we're in the past. Old Man warped us here. I think the people here have never heard an accent like yours. Hmm... You don't have a nickname either do you? I'll think of one..." Lilith said, even though she was addressing Guy.
    Last edited by Niihyl; 13th May 2011 at 4:04 AM.
    Friend Code: 0404-6904-4521
    Ghost Friend Safari: Shuppet, Phantump, Spiritomb

Haru Aquaroad
    ~Ilex Forest~

Haru scanned the area around her. There was just thick grass, trees, and bushes. No shrine to be seen anywhere. Haru let out a heavy sigh. She hated hunting for this Celebi, there was even a good chance it wasn't even here! But Haru continued searching, because she didn't have much choice. She needed that Celebi. She needed its power and ability in order to understand everything...to understand what happened to her father.

"Dad..." she murmured. Haru paused for a moment, drowning herself in nostalgia with the memories of her father. She missed him terribly, but at the same time, she was pissed at him too.

Suddenly, Haru was brought back to earth by the flash of a pale green light in the distance. Haru crept slowly towards it, and hid behind a large tree as she looked at the scene before her.

There it was, a Celebi. It was feasting upon a basket of oran and pecha berries that was left as an offering to its shrine. Haru slowly and softly reached for one of her three pokeballs that she had on her belt. Haru was sure that if she sent out any Pokemon that it would startle Celebi and it would flee. But if Haru had Missy come out and quickly used hypnosis on Celebi to put it to sleep, Haru would have a better chance at catching it.

But just as Haru was about to release her Misdreavus, another one of her pokeballs on her belt went off instead and out came out an over-eager Totodile. Before Haru could even utter a word or yell, Cornelius the Totodile lunged at the unaware Celebi with full force.

Celebi, startled by the upcoming Totodile that was after it, panicked and did the only thing it could do. Soon a luminescent glow began to surround it and grow to cover the area around it.

"No, Cornelius! Get out of the way!" Haru exclaimed, but it was too late by then. Cornelius was way too into the idea of a good fight to realize what was happening. Haru then acted out of extinct and jumped up and grabbed hold of Cornelius as the two were then enwrapped in the strange, glowing light.

((I assume that it's okay to double-post..? If not, just tell me.))

Haru Aquaroad
    ~Entralink: The Woods Near the Village~

“Ugh…” Haru moaned. Her head was throbbing in pain. Her vision was currently blurry, but quickly began to clear up. Haru looked at the sleeping Totodile in her arms. It was currently unconscious, most likely due to the dramatic event of going back through time.

Or at least, that’s what Haru thought what happened. She had read in many of her research books before that Celebi had the ability of time travel and would often go back in time when feeling threatened or in danger, sometimes caring along unwilling passengers along with it.

“Bii…Bii…”

Haru suddenly jerked her head up, and saw a weak Celebi trying to run away from Haru and Cornelius. Haru got up and began walking towards it. The Celebi, realizing that Haru and her Totodile was pursuing it, started to fly off faster.

“Wait!” Haru exclaimed. “Don’t go!” But by then, it was already too late as the Celebi could not hear nor understand Haru and flew off into the distance. Haru ran, still carrying Cornelius in her arms (who was still sound asleep), after the Celebi. But soon she found herself lost and had lost sight of the Celebi.

Haru paused for a moment. Was that…talking she heard? Yes, that was definitely the voices of people and a language she knew! Haru had hoped that they would’ve seen the Celebi and might point her in the right direction to where it went!

Haru followed the voices and eventually found the people she heard talking. But for some reason, they appeared fairly modern. Maybe Celebi didn’t bring them that far back in time? Haru temporarily ignored that thought for a moment and appeared before the group of strangers.

“Celebi!” she exclaimed, out of breath. “Which…direction…did…the Cele….bi….go?” Unbeknownst to her, she was acting very rude and was most likely interrupting them, but Haru didn’t care at that moment. All she wanted was to go home.
    Last edited by Psychic; 13th May 2011 at 9:03 PM.

Davis: Somewhere in the forest

-CRASH-

"What's that?!" Davis gasped as the unexpected sound shook the ground around him and Kyoga. "Kyo?"

"The trap!" Kyoga exclaimed. "Brother! The trap!"

Standing up, Davis looked quizzically at Kyoga. "You've been calling Brother for so long but I don't see your brother." He looked around as he said that, and sure enough, there wasn't a sign of any human being around.

"He never listens." Kyoga replied. "Mum says I have to tell him everything I do though." Standing up as well, he started making his way towards the pitfall trap that he had recently covered.

"You're hunting for Mamoswines, right?"

"Hmmm? Yes, actually Piloswines work as well." Kyoga replied. "Eh?" He stopped in front of the trap.

"What's wro-" Davis stopped in front as well. "Mind telling me WHAT'S A TYRANITAR DOING IN A MAMOSWINE'S PITFALL TRAP?!" He roared.

At the same time, the Tyranitar roared as well. the Tyranitar, as Davis noticed, was quite small, smaller than your average Tyranitar. Nevertheless, it was still big enough to climb out of the pitfall trap, as Davis and Kyoga found out later. "Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Davis whispered to Kyoga.

"If you're thinking that, yes." He squeaked.

"RUN!" They yelled at the same time, and throwing cautions to the winds, they sprinted as fast as they could. The Tyranitar was fast for its bulk and size, and could easily keep up with them. In fact, it was gaining on them.

"I'm too young to die! That's it!" Davis yelled as he skidded to a stop. "Hydrogen! Go!" Grabbing Hydreigon's Pokeball from his belt, he flung it as far as he could. Hydreigon, or Hydrogen, as Davis had decided to Christian him, appeared in a burst of white light.

"Hyper Beam!" Davis yelled again, his heart in his mouth. Hydrogen listens to the Hyper Beam command, doesn't he? To Davis's (And Kyoga's) relief, (And horror), Hydrogen readied three Hyper Beams in his three mouths. Tyranitar responded with its own Hyper Beam.

Of course, due to obvious reason, the triple Hyper Beam overpowered the single Hyper Beam easily, and slammed into the extremely surprised Tyranitar.

"That was... a relief..." Davis moaned.

-KABOOM-

"Oh crap." He gave a yelp of surprise as Hydrogen leveled a small part of the forest with another triple dose of Hyper Beams. "PokeBall PokeBall PokeBall!" He raised Hydrogen's PokeBall as the overly familiar red light shot from its center, hitting the sulking Hydrogen, who knew what was going to happen next, before turning in red energy and returning to the PokeBall.

Releasing his held breath, he looked around, before realizing, "I'm back... Wow. How nice." He grumbled sarcastically, "When I'm looking for something I get lost, and when I was running away aimlessly from Tyranitar I found my way back... Pitiful."

There was a group of three people. A boy and two girls. Davis recognised one of them... she was the annoying nicknames girl. A girl... Davis grinned. They were in a group! He wouldn't stumble, at least until the other guy leaves. "Hey people!" He called out.

<<< Yea I kick butt. Care to battle me? JOIN FIRST.

Credits to Nakashima.

Sky Reaper Clan. Join us now.

~*~Tensei Hikarizuisho/ Trainer V
    The woods near a Sinnoh village, Past

Tensei held Phione tight as they plummeted towards the trees below. He latched onto a nearby branch as soon as they passed one sturdy enough to hold their weight. He gracefully leapt from limb to limb as he surveyed the area. Making sure to keep out of sight, he observed the villagers go about several tasks. He had even noticed some of the others from Entralink talk with the villagers, they seemed to be asking about the Azure flute and Cult of Azure. As Tensei listened in on one of the girls, Lilith if he recalled, talking with a villager he noticed several things. The first thing he picked up on was that this "Cult of Azure" was referred to as Azure Preists. Second was that the locals hadn't seen, let alone heard of, pokeballs... was it possible that their current era predated them?

Regardless Tensei decided to find the others and report back what he had heard. He noticed Lilith leaving and decided to follow her from a distance. He made sure that she didn't notice him following and made a point to be ready to hide if she turned around or looked in his direction. As he followed her he noticed her stop and run into someone barely older than himself. Wait... He seemed familiar. Of course Tensei had met him while pursuing a Cipher agent... He never did recover that snag machine. Wait, what was that on his arm? Realizing what was going on he decided to make his presence known as two others showed up, he didn't recognize the girl, but the boy was also on Extralink. Tensei gracefully dropped down from his hidden perch and landed behind Lilith. Phione calmly held onto him as he landed, the same chilling stare as usual filled his eyes.

"First of all, for those of you who don't know or insist on calling me Bishie Boy," Tensei began looking directly at Lilith with that last part, "I'm Trainer V. A freelance agent who works with the Orre police." He then walked past Lilith towards the face he recognized, "Second of all... Don't worry about me confiscating that snag machine, Guy, I can tell it's too busted to use. Third of all, it would seem that there is no such thing as pokeballs in this time, so it would be best if we release any pokemon we might battle with now. At least until our cover is blown at least." With that he pulled two more pokeballs and said, "Chatta, Venus. come on out."
    If December 21 is the end of the world, it has been an honor RPing with y'all!

OOC: This is gonna be fun xD!

Flashback
    "Azure Flute?" Kyoga asked completely lost. "What's that?"

"It's a flute argh never mind. Why are you hunting for Mamoswines?"

"Well, they have good meat, and their skins are-"

"Wait a minute. You eat pokemon?" Davis asked in disgust.

"Well yea, you don't?"

"Not from where I came from." Davis replied. "Then again, this..."

"This is what?" Kyoga asked him, and Davis shook his head.

"You wouldn't understand."

"Try me."

"*Sigh* What if I told you that Arceus is going to destroy the world because of humanities' sin?" Davis asked.

"Sin? What's that?"

"See?"

End Flashback

Davis: Woods Near Village
    "Eheheh." Davis said as he scratched his head, looking sheepish. "I think its already too late. You see, I met this boy who, eh?"

Looking around, Davis realized with a jolt that Kyoga was not where to be found. "Erm never mind. Go." He shouted as he released his pokemon. "This guy here is Mightyena. I oughta think of a nickname for yo-"

-BOOM-

"HYDROGEN RETURN!" He yelled in panic as an explosion rocked the surroundings. Then, he took notice of Sharpedo, who was flopping uselessly on the ground. "Return..." He mumbled dejectedly and pointed the second Pokeball at Sharpedo, who looked very relieved.

Credits to Nakashima.

Mariana Perez

The girl still never introduced herself to Mariana but she did answer her. "Oh, we're in the past. Old Man warped us here. I think the people here have never heard an accent like yours. Hmm... You don't have a nickname either do you? I'll think of one..." the girl spoke to both Mariana and Guy but looked at Guy instead. Mariana spoke, "Well I don't know you, so how could give me a nickname unless you are talking to Guy over there" in her Spanish accent. Suddenly more people arrived and it was just getting plain odd for her and her Arcanine.

Some random female came up to them and started to talk. “Which…direction…did…the Cele….bi….go?” the person asked. Mariana looked at the person and was just plain confused. "I am sorry but I do not understand what you are saying" she just put that away. "So girl that gives nickname, why don't you tell us your name. I wasn't there for your intro if you did one." she explained to the blonde girl, simply wanting an answer. Suddenly another male just appeared out of nowhere. "Hey people!" He called out.

Mariana looked behind and saw the male. She slowly waved both being unsure and confused while her Arcanine growled very angrily, ready to protect Mariana. It just got weird as another male came out of nowhere and just stared at the other female next to Mariana. "First of all, for those of you who don't know or insist on calling me Bishie Boy," he stared at all of them, it was very stern and unnerving. "I'm Trainer V. A freelance agent who works with the Orre police." and then he just rambled on about something as he released his two Pokemon. Mariana decided to go with flow, "I am Mariana Perez and this is my Arcanine. He is very protective so just keep a distance for the time being" said the Spanish accent, black haired, olive greened eyed female in a black jacket, brown scarf, blue denim jeans and dark brown fashion boots.

She watched another trainer that said 'Hey people' make some mistakes. Mariana nervously smiled at him. "Anyway now that we are here, we might as well extract as much information as possible in groups. That means we are no danger. I will go towards the forest anyone to join me?" she asked hoping that someone would come and that someone could understand her. She plainly stood there for a few seconds until Mariana decided to walk towards the forest. She stopped for one more reason "Keep your Pokemon in check, we don't know these parts well" she hoped that she got that message across. So with that, Mariana started to walk towards the forest hopefully joined by someone else.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Halt and Chrona the Celebii

"Ouch" grumbled Halt after the hard landing from the time jump. Chrona was simply spinning in circles, completely confused from the crash. She did burn herself out, and started to sleep on Halt's head. Smiling, Halt turned to the others, who where busy making plans or simply talking. Suddenly, a girl NOT from the Entralink ran up to them and asked if they saw a Celebii fly through.

"No, we have not seen another Celebii go by, and before you ask, no one touches the Celebii on my head." spoke Halt in a cold tone. He did not like the looks of trainers hunting a certain legendary, especcialy Celebii hunters. They would do anything to get their hands on it, and that often brought Halt into conflict with them. Turning to the forest, Halt decided to join the girl heading there already. Safety in numbers, right?

"Hey, wait up!" shouted Halt as he ran to catch up with her.
    Last edited by Delta Hunter; 14th May 2011 at 8:40 PM.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

Guy - Past, Woods near Sinnoh Village

Guy stood listening as Lilith and Mariana conversed about what had happened to them, before being approached by a young man with a familiar face. The face belonged to none other than the scrawny police agent that Guy had met a few years before during his travels in Orre. "I'm Trainer V. A freelance agent who works with the Orre police." He then walked past Lilith towards the face he recognized, "Second of all... Don't worry about me confiscating that snag machine, Guy, I can tell it's too busted to use. Third of all, it would seem that there is no such thing as pokeballs in this time, so it would be best if we release any pokemon we might battle with now. At least until our cover is blown at least." Stated Trainer V.

“V, it’s been a long time, and, do not worry, the Snag-machine wasn’t used for evil. In fact, as you can probably tell, it is broken. It was damaged only a year-and-a-half ago during my last visit here…” Guy explained to Trainer V. Now turning to the group, “It would appear that V is right about Pokeballs, but, what about Pokemon that are not from this region? I mean my Yanmega and Gastrodon are from here, but my Flygon is not. I personally think having our foreign Pokemon out of their balls will bring more attention. I believe we should just hide our Pokeballs for now.”

Guy now turned from the group, and started tinkering with the Snag-Machine. He hadn’t thought about its purpose for years, and had only been wearing it as a trophy. But what V said about it made him remember all of the things he had used it for. When he first got it, he attempted to destroy it, for it was an evil machine. However, he decided to use it for good, rescuing Pokemon from abusive trainers. After it broke he started to doubt rather-or-not what he did was right. These doubts ate away at him until he pushed them out of his mind. But V… he made him remember.

As he messed with the Machine, a girl ran up asking if anyone had seen a Celebi. The others answered before he was able to. “Well, miss, have you seen my Flygon? We got separated when we,” now looking at Lilith, “got transported back in time?”
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 13th May 2011 at 9:49 PM.
    3DS Friend Code: 1118-0538-5698

(umm... could you add to the post what type of pokemon live nearby? Mudkip said there were Mamoswines, Tyranitars, and Piloswines, but that doesn't seem right...)

Musica Lance Symphony/Rose Flores

"Bastards, all of them." muttered Musica, as Rose knew what he was talking about. A bit ago, they began to walk around, when they saw humans eating Pokemon. Of course, Rose stopped Musica from beating all of them half to death, but they knew one thing... this wasn't of their time period. Still, they began to walk, when they saw Lilith again. They were about to rush over there, when Musica took notice of the emotions of a large group of pokemon...

Indeed, there were a flock of various types of bird pokemon about to attack the group, and Musica growled as he lunged to the center of them the moment the bird pokemon attacked. He pulled out his two pure-white blades, and they shined in the light. However, they suddenly turned pitch-black, but filled with power. "Midnight Waltz!"

Musica began to slash every one of the attackers with ease, as they all began to fall down. This was a combo of Agility and Night Slash... a powerful combo when used correctly. When the last enemy fell down, Musica let his blades go back into their sheaths, and began to pick up the birds one by one, then set them all down next to eachother. Musica then placed his hands on the group, and smiled as he used Heal Pulse. This was done secretly, but either way, the birds healed, and got up to attack again, but Musica shushed them. "Stay calm, my friends. We did not mean any harm, we simply wanted to defend ourselves. My friends here are not one of those who devour pokemon, and we will continue to be that way. Save that energy to protect your family and friends, and not waste them by trying to fight the innocent."

The flock, composed of various Starly, Pidgey, and their evolutions, looked at eachother, and looked like they were apologizing. Of course, the Pokemon, including Musica, knew they were. After a bit, the flock began to fly away after handing a few berries to Musica. Musica thanked them as they went out of seeing range. "There we go... please don't play around with your pokemon by using the pokeballs, whether it is to let them out, or bring them back in. The wild pokemon were surprised, and were fearing that you might be having a new way to capture pokemon, then devour them."

"Free, that was amazing!" Rose said, as she walked towards the group.

"Not really, they were just weak." Musica answered simply, as he jumped onto one of the branches in the tree.
    Last edited by lxdarknessxl; 14th May 2011 at 1:20 AM.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, copy this in your signature.

Quote Originally Posted by tumbleweed93 View Post
    lxdarknessxl ~ The Invincible Asian PKMN

A pokemon which cannot be destroyed, it claims the reason for this to be that it is 'too asian'. It becomes enraged when it's heritage is questioned.
    lol, tumbleweed93 knows me too well.

Ironbeak Swiftclaw
    The Entralink / The Past: the forest by the village

Adorable. Every one of them, Ironbeak thought sarcastically as a group of humans formed in the Entralink. And myself, nest-sitting the lot of them, all practically children. And the only Pokémon – or at least the only Pokémon who isn’t afraid of being a Pokémon and doesn’t feel the need to hide it. Why was I the only Pokémon chosen? she mused.

In any case, the shamed Pokémon asked her a favour. To take care of his sad little “secret.” He didn’t notice her snort with derision once he had left. As if she was about to waltz up to any of the humans, like the human female who did nothing but fawn over him, and strike up a conversation about something so trivial as a Pokémon’s own insecurities.

Then he began with introductions. Truly adorable. Oh, how cute. “Kraww, ‘those of you with painful pasts, you may hide that part, or your entire past altogether,’” she mocked him aloud in her raspy, clanking voice, and cackled to herself. “Oh yes, because I am so very ashamed in how I became the most powerful warlord of the western skies! Feared by my enemies, adored by my followers! Reigning terror and serving rewards! Truly ashamed! No, the humans will make their own introductions and I will remain here.”

She caught the little blue blob – Phione, it was called – giving her a look that said “hands off my trained!” and laughed in her metallic cackle once again. Yes, because I have time to waste tormenting humans! No, I have larger Poliwag to snatch if we are truly going to face a god. This group was hardly impressive.

She did, however, find herself liking the blond with the dark eye markings and hand-coverings without fingers. The girl made up amusing nicknames befitting the other children. She had to admit that she was both interested and loathe to see what nickname she would be given, when the girl showed signs of actual intelligence, some of the first she’d seen within the group. No, she knew better.

Then the old man returned, apparently familiar to everyone present. He gave the mission, made all touch a shining diamond he called the “Adamant Orb,” and then everything shone and broke and rejoined with sickening twists and jolts.

The next thing Ironbeak knew, she was in a completely different forest, perched on a completely different tree. The Starly on the surrounding branches, startled at the sudden appearance of a huge metal bird’s sudden inexplicable appearance, squawked with surprise and took flight. Oh, but how good it felt to be out in the open, surrounded by Pokémon, and in a time when her exile hadn’t yet begun! But then, they were so far back in time none would even know of her – she was likely just a chick in this time, chirping away innocently in her father’s nest.

So they had gone back through time, like the legend of Celebi. Speaking of which, she counted more than one of the little green fairies from her perch, one constantly by a human, one flying away from a human at top speed. “This is going to be a mess of feathers,” she croaked, shaking her head. She continued observing the scene; the humans from the Entralink were easy enough to spot in their bright clothing, and easy to discern from the blue-clad humans of this time. They were all busy running about, speaking with each other and the humans in blue, trying to figure out their next move.

Ironbeak’s claws dug into the branch as she considered the situation. She was the only Pokémon from the future time. The humans were doing whatever they thought they could in the human town, where she’d hardly bother to venture…while she could instead converse with the local Pokémon and see what she could gather from them.

Perhaps that is why I am the only Pokémon of the group, she thought slowly. I will be the only one of any use if the local humans know nothing, which is likely. Then so be it. She grinned an iron grin. She was good at this sort of thing.

And, of course, the opportunity came quickly. She saw that the wannabe human, in a very inhuman fashion, had taken down an entire small flock of bird Pokémon, gathered them all up, and healed them. The birds exchanged fearful glances and offered their apologies, presenting him berries in submission. Ironbeak snorted. He might have thought he was “helping,” but mercilessly attacking and healing a wild creature makes it wary and fearful. He could have simply beaten them and given them a scolding and they’d have learned their lesson, but healing them would only make him seem like he had other motives, such as saving them as a delicacy for later. The Pokémon of this time weren’t stupid.

So, when they took flight, Ironbeak watched where they went. She would not seek to intimidate them – they were shaken enough already – but instead approach them as a fellow creature of the skies who had seen their plight. A Staravia, larger and showing more signs of battle and experience than the rest, both stayed by the rear of the group as they flew, keeping lookout, and acted as sentry once the flock had perched. It was he that Ironbeak approached.

The Staravia noticed her flying his way, his feathers bristling at the sight of an unwanted guest. “Greetings, friend,” she chirruped in her rasping voice, landing near enough for him to hear her but far enough not to frighten him. “I come from faraway skies and am a stranger in your trees,” she explained in the formal bird Pokémon greeting. “I seek nothing but good company and answers. Please have no fear; I am a peaceful bird.” She loved that line, false as it often was.

The Staravia nodded, but remained wary. “Excuse us if we are less than welcoming, fellow flier. We have already had an encounter with strangers today. It was a regrettable experience.”

“I understand,” Ironbeak said with a grave nod, noticing that a few curious flock members had flown over to observe the encounter. “In fact, I wish to apologize on their behalf.” She bowed her head low, tucking her wings tight against her body. A low hum of wary chatter murmured around her, but it went silent as she began speaking again. “I am afraid to say that they come from the very same foreign skies that I do, and they do not know the ways here. I myself will admit that they are foolish and young, and I wish that I had flown with less stupid, reckless creatures.” She said the last part with true relish – it was truer than they could know. The birds turned to each other and continued chatting, but this time sharing her sentiments.

“Yes, they did seem foolish and reckless. But how do we know they will not repeat their mistakes in their naďveté?” the Staravia asked cautiously.

“I know these humans,” she explained, although this was more of a stretch. “I will speak to them. You were only defending themselves, and they knew not how to respond. The offending one was correct, however: they mean you no harm. They understand me; I will speak to them and ensure they do not act out against you or any other birds. You have me word.”

The group nodded, some even whistling and flapping their wings excitedly. No, they rarely had any sort of victory over humans, and any small one felt good to those who had lost friends and family to be devoured.

“Very well, stranger. We thank you for your words.”

Ironbeak spread her wings and bowed her entire body. “Anything for my winged friends. But now I must ask you something. Only information,” she added.

The Staravia straightened. “Ask. We shall do our best to answer.”

Nodding, the Skarmory indicated to the mountain looming high overhead. “My friends, I come here on a mission from faraway skies. I wish to know of the Azure Humans. They hold an instrument, the Azure Flute, that I seek. You have flown to that mountain where they reside; what can you tell me of it?”

OOC: Whoo, this moved fast while I was gone! Niihyl, as GM I'm hoping you'll control the flock and let Ironbeak know if they have any useful information. ^^;

Bronzong#1
    , thanks, your posts look a lot better now! deltakurumiru4, can you also please start a new paragraph every time someone speaks?

Pokéthon was a huge success! Check out our Facebook page for photos from the event!

(people, Psychic told me that I accidentally put "Mary" instead of "Rose" in my last post... sorry about that, you see, I once made a character named "Rose Mary".. I was even younger than now, so shut up about it...)

Musica Lance Symphony

As Musica ate their apples, he saw a kid about to kill a weak pokemon... So, quickly, he threw an apple at his head. The kid was hit, and he fell over due to the strong blow. "SNIPED!"

The little pokemon, who noticed the kid, began to run away, and Musica smiled as he closed his eyes. Like most psychic pokemon, Musica could communicate with other's minds, but they had to concentrate hard to do so. In other words, Musica had to use Calm Mind, to keep his usually rowdy mind peaceful. Sensing the Ironbeak's mind, he reached out for it, and began to speak. 'Hello? You are the Skarmory from before, yes? ...I know you may feel that I am some human wannabe... but that isn't really the case. I am simply trying to live alongside both human and pokemon race, and I found that the hidden is easier to understand than the unknown... What I am saying is, I am not a simple pokemon... In this land, Pokemon do not trust me due to my uniqueness, and humans only want to catch me for my power. I pretend to be a travelling human, both groups trust me more than they did as they saw me without my cloak. I hope you understand... good day.'

At this time, Musica let go of Ironbeak's mind, and opened his eyes. "I wonder... if the world will ever truly be at peace...?"

A pokemon which cannot be destroyed, it claims the reason for this to be that it is 'too asian'. It becomes enraged when it's heritage is questioned.

Lilith Czernobori
    The Woods near the Village

“Whoa! Whoa, calm down Bishie Boy! Fine… If you insist, I won’t call you that. Wouldn’t want to piss off the feds.” Lilith smirked, “But no way in hell am I callin’ you Champion of Love and Beauty. V is fine right? Anyway, you’re right about our Pokémon. Already on it.” Lilith gestured towards the Ariados crawling over her shoulder, and the Umbreon on her other shoulder.

Lilith looked over at the girl with a Spanish accent. She asked her name. “You can call me Lil,” she said off-handedly. The girl began to introduce herself. Mariana… Hmm… After a moment, Lost Boy came. “Hey! Lost Boy’s been found!” Lilith laughed.

Guy continued on, “V, it’s been a long time, and, do not worry, the Snag-machine wasn’t used for evil. In fact, as you can probably tell, it is broken. It was damaged only a year-and-a-half ago during my last visit here… It would appear that V is right about Pokeballs, but, what about Pokemon that are not from this region? I mean my Yanmega and Gastrodon are from here, but my Flygon is not. I personally think having our foreign Pokemon out of their balls will bring more attention. I believe we should just hide our Pokeballs for now.”

Lilith shrugged, but ignored the statement. Better to have her Pokémon ready, and she said so. Suddenly a burst of Starly, Pidgey, and their evolved forms burst from the trees. Lilith was about to send Kumo after them, but Prince, Fangirl in tow, beat her to it. He moved lithely, with two swords. Swords, how… retro. Then he healed them. Some kind of Potion perhaps?

Afterwards, he jumped into a tree. What is it with men and trees? Lilith thought. She saw Mariana. (Trench? Nah…) walk away. She shrugged, and noticed a commotion out in the village.

GM

Most of you have done some exploring of this world, and have begun to get used to being in the past. Some of you have noticed some of the different aspects of this world, including the fact that Pokémon are used for food.

Ironbeak has communicated with a flock of bird Pokémon. The Staravia straightens and begins to speak, in his melodic voice, “The Azure Humans… they are different. The humans here on the land are normal. But the ones that live on the sky, at the top of the mountain, they are… different. They have power, Stranger. They came here before we did, and have been for many times. At this time… when the humans capture us to make us fly to the Mountaintop, a few of their number comes down to the land humans, and brings with him what you seek. They will come today, but they leave quickly. They vanish.” The Staravia shook his head. “We do not enter their domain lightly.”

And the bird’s words would be prove true, for the human members of your party to see. Three men walk up the path from Mt. Coronet. They have robes, of true Azure. Only their sleeves are different. The lead man is holding a richly decorated box, made of beautiful Celadon, and heavily covered with sapphires and gold. The man has white sleeves. His compatriots have pink sleeves. He stands in front of the crowd, which quiets instantly. The man begins to speak;

“My friends! A new day has come! Today, we shall go, and teach the region. This is our yearly mission. We shall preach the power of Arceus, so that all may come to love him, and worship him as we do.”

He opens the box, and pulls out an Ocarina. The Azure Flute. It glows with power, far more than even the Adamant Orb. The entire village stares into the beautiful blue light.

“We will go first to Sunyshore. The new city has been built recently, and we will spread our Good News to them.”

He blew a single clear note. Even the strongest of heart shed a tear at the sound. The pink-sleeved men raise their hands, and they teleport away.

It appears that the Flute has escaped your grasp. Your destination? Sunyshore City. However, the roads aren't as well developed in this area. In order to reach a populated road, you will have to climb over the small mountain range between the village (near Celestic Town), and the newly built Sunyshore City.

WILD POKEMON LIST:
    (It's separate now, since people didn't quite read through it before.

Around the Village:
    Small normal types, such as Rattata, Zigzagoon, and Skitty
    Small bug types (first-evo and second-evo)
    Flocks of bird types

On the road to Sunyshore:
    Same as above
    Weak water types (Feebas, Magikarp, and Tentacool) in water
    Snorunt, Piloswine, Mamoswine, Snover, Glalie (on the mountain)
    Geodude, Onix, Graveler, Larvitar, Pupitar (on the mountain)
    A hibernating Tyranitar (only the worst of luck could wake it up. Or Lost Boy's Hydreigon)

Musica Lance Symphony/Rose Flores

Musica, sighing, jumped off of a tree, and landed in front of Lilith. Smiling, he spoke up. "...I must admit one thing to you all, by the way... my name is not Free, that was just in case you did not trust me enough to tell me your true names. My name... is Musica. Musica Lance Symphony."

"...Musica L. Symphony... Musical Symphony? Fits you." Rose smiled, as Musica crossed his eyes.

"I'm rolling my eyes now, Rose. Anyway, I will be searching the area for threats-" began Musica, when his eyes widened, and a grin grew on his face. He began to run off in the other direction, very fast. "WOOHOO! Time to fight yet another Tyranitar!"

Rose then grabbed Musica by the cloak, and Musica fell down. "You want to fight a TYRANITAR?! Are you insane?!"

"Aww... you're no fun, fangirl." Musica pouted, as his hood began to fall off, but Musica quickly caught it when it showed his white eyes. His face seemed to be one of a handsome human boy's, for his true identity was hard to see without looking at his entire body. Rose was unable to see his face, for she was next to him. He blushed, then pulled the hood back on. "S-sorry... I feel... naked without my hood on."

"A-are you blind?" Rose stuttered, as Musica shook his head.

"No, my pupils are naturally white. you can still see the outlines, though." Musica noted, as he held his hood down. "I... feel like nobody will accept me for who I really am, except for those back home... Back there, everyone treated me way to nicely, so I left there... when I came here, nobody trusted me... when I put on this cloak, they couldn't figure out who I really am, and they actually trusted me more than they did without this cloak... I'm sorry... I was a freak to the people here, and the only thing I could do to be less of a freak to them, was to wear this cloak. However, this cloak still made me look like an idiot..."

(OOC) The discussion thread is up! OOC posts can go in the Discussion Thread. Just don’t spam it, wouldn’t want it being shut down.

Lilith Czernobori
    Near the village

No. Damn. Looks like the flute is gone. Oh well, I wonder what Sunyshore is like? I read somewhere that the solar-panel roads were a recent addition
    , Lilith mused to herself.

Prince jumped out of the tree, and landed near Lilith. He spoke up, "...I must admit one thing to you all, by the way... my name is not Free, that was just in case you did not trust me enough to tell me your true names. My name... is Musica. Musica Lance Symphony."

Fangirl noted duly that his name was Musical Symphony. Lilith smiled. She would continue to call him Prince, but it was good to know his real name. While she was thinking, Prince noticed a hibernating Tyranitar off in the distance. “WOOHOO! Time to fight yet another Tyranitar!”

Fangirl grabbed Prince’s cloak, and the hood fell for a fraction of a moment. He was so… white. Even down to his eyes. He immediately pulled his hood up, blushing. He went on to explain how he felt like a freak, and had hidden himself. Lilith laughed out loud,

“Hey, no worries Prince! We’re all weird here. No need to feel like a freak.” Lilith wondered if anyone would object to being called weird. Actually, she hoped so. Then she sobered. “Gah, we’ve got to walk to Sunyshore. I wish I had my bike… And shouldn’t we avoid the Tyranitar? It’s sleeping after all… Why pick a fight with a giant destructive creature that eats mountains? By the way, does anyone know what direction Sunyshore is?”

Davis: With the group

Tyranitars uh? he thought to himself. If its bigger than the one Hydrogen just defeated, no way in hell am I going alone. For all I know, I'll get lost again and find myself in the cave. Uh uh. No way.

He walked around the group, listening to Free's (re)introduction of himself. "...I must admit one thing to you all, by the way... my name is not Free, that was just in case you did not trust me enough to tell me your true names. My name... is Musica. Musica Lance Symphony."

Musica uh? That sounded... girlish. Davis quickly snapped his head towards Musica. He couldn't read minds, right?

“WOOHOO! Time to fight yet another Tyranitar!” Davis heard a loud whoop, and found Musica running off towards the lumping form a Tyranitar. Was it the one Hydrogen just defeated?

Davis didn't find out though, as the girl named Rose grabbed Musica's cloak. Davis had just enough time to get a glimpse of pure, white eyes, before Musica had the hood on again. "S-sorry... I feel... naked without my hood on."

"A-are you blind?" Rose stuttered, as Musica shook his head.

"No, my pupils are naturally white. you can still see the outlines, though." Musica noted, as he held his hood down. "I... feel like nobody will accept me for who I really am, except for those back home... Back there, everyone treated me way to nicely, so I left there... when I came here, nobody trusted me... when I put on this cloak, they couldn't figure out who I really am, and they actually trusted me more than they did without this cloak... I'm sorry... I was a freak to the people here, and the only thing I could do to be less of a freak to them, was to wear this cloak. However, this cloak still made me look like an idiot..."

“Hey, no worries Prince! We’re all weird here. No need to feel like a freak.” The annoying nicknames girl said. (Davis had decided not to remember her name.) “Gah, we’ve got to walk to Sunyshore. I wish I had my bike… And shouldn’t we avoid the Tyranitar? It’s sleeping after all… Why pick a fight with a giant destructive creature that eats mountains? By the way, does anyone know what direction Sunyshore is?”

Davis decided he wouldn't mention that it was unconscious, not sleeping. But, if there was another hibernating Tyranitar out there, wait... didn't he already think of that? Making up his mind, he walked up to Musica and said, "Mind if I follow you? My horrible sense of direction will get me lost big time." And no way am I going to tag along with a girl. Also, Musica can fight. He said the last part in his mind.
    Last edited by MudkipsAreAwesome; 14th May 2011 at 6:11 AM.

Credits to Nakashima.

Guy - Past, Woods

Guy said nothing as the Priests teleported away. All he could do was wonder why he was here, and what he glory the old man mention was. Did these peole travel back in time to alter the future? Is that what I am doing here? To stop them? Guy had no idea what to expect, but he still wanted to find his Flygon. He was lost in his own thoughts, his mind racing from one to the other. Then he heard the young boy say something so foolish Guy could not believe it was said.

"Mind if I follow you? My horrible sense of direction will get me lost big time." Davis asked Musica. Musica, Guy thought, what an odd name. Then again, he IS an odd individual. Guy decided to speak up, to hopefully save time, and the boy's life.

“Listen, Davis, I don’t think it is wise to go with Musica when you get so easily lost. Sure, you think you’d be fine with him, but what if the Tyranitar splits you two up?” Guy continued to speak, while turning toward Musica, “You wouldn’t want any harm to befall this child, would you?”

Guy then, not heading his own advice, left the group to search for Flygon. As he searched through the lush, green brush, Guy happened upon one of the notes the villagers had tied to a Starly’s leg. It read: “Arceus, please, if you will only grant me one miracle make it this one,” Then, from behind, came a rustling in the trees. Guy quickly stopped reading, and turned as he put the scrap in his pocket. Nothing was there. Nothing…, he thought, not even Flygon. Perhaps what Lilith said was true. Maybe Flygon wasn’t brought over. After a few more minutes of searching, Guy returned to the group. In a very delayed response to the question Lilith posed, Guy answered: “If I remember correctly, Sunyshore is that way.” Guy’s left arm was outstretched toward the south-east, with his stance showing the damaged Snag-Machine. Trainer V, we had a brief run-in with each other in Orre. But I hope that you will eventually find out my crimes and bring me to justice. There was no honour in what I did, even though I made myself believe there was.
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 14th May 2011 at 6:53 AM. Reason: a couple grammar errors.

Marcus: "Well I guess it is time to go to the snow-capped mountains, finally its time to go to my favorite terrain." Marcus being nauturally excited seeing mountains in the distance, jumps into the trees on the relatively high branches where not many people can go, since the trees were so thin he could see a Skarmory flying southeast with a group of 1st and 2nd stage bird pokemon, "Hey isnt that the Skarmory from the entralink, it must be an ally." Marcus then lands in a forest clearing, I wonder if I will meet any of the others on the way there. "Trouble will abound in the mountains for those who does not know how to climb them."

A little boy then walks up to him listening to his conversation to himself. "I think you shouldnt go into the mountain I hear there is Tyranitar there."

Marcus in turn says "Little boy I am a professional mountain climber from my region my pokemon have practiced to, the climb should be fairly easy."

The little boy says" "Sorry I cant let anymorepeople get lost on the mountain so I challenge you to a battle."

Marcus annoyed says "Fine if you will battle and I win me then will you leave me alone."

The little boy responds "Yes and if you lose you cant go."

Marcus getting more and more irate responds hastily "Fine whatever. Go Bladice." then with a red flash a large mamoswine appears.

Alright the little boy says "Come Sally." A skitty then appears.

Marcus in disbelief says "You must be kidding."

Mariana Perez

Mariana was about to leave for the forest until she heard chanting it seemed. She looked up and could see that these people weren't normally. Suddenly she could make out what they were saying. “My friends! A new day has come! Today, we shall go, and teach the region. This is our yearly mission. We shall preach the power of Arceus, so that all may come to love him, and worship him as we do.” and then she watched as the entire village was covered in a beautiful blue light which everyone was watching and just like that they said “We will go first to Sunyshore. The new city has been built recently, and we will spread our Good News to them.” Then they just disappeared.

Mariana looked at her Pokemon. "I guess we have to go to Sunyshore City, so we will have to walk I don't know if the paths in Sinnoh are they same as they used to be" she said to her Pokemon "But we have to take the risk" and with that Mariana started to walk with her Pokemon. Mariana started to ride her Arcanine and they made some time and even caught up with the other group. She didn't hear the first male but luckily she got off her Arcanine before they could see her. She then could hear Lilith "And shouldn’t we avoid the Tyranitar? It’s sleeping after all… Why pick a fight with a giant destructive creature that eats mountains? By the way, does anyone know what direction Sunyshore is?” Mariana didn't know either but she knew how the wilderness worked being a Pokemon Ranger and all.

She then could hear another male, "Mind if I follow you? My horrible sense of direction will get me lost big time." and she assumed that a group of people were being made but that is like the blind leading the blind. Then she could hear Guy but didn't pick up anything that he said. Mariana waited a little more just to look around and see how everything worked. She was about to follow them but thought "I better get a map". With that Mariana decided to go into a village house. The house had a little old man, "You aren't from here?" he said wondering how Mariana actually got in his house. "I am sorry to enter your house like that" Mariana tried to make her accent easier for people to understand. "Do you know how to get to Sunyshore?" she asked. "No problem, you foreigners need all the help you can get" he then handed her a map. "How could you understand me?" Mariana asked. The old man smiled back "I've been around the world. You pick up things...have a safe journey"

Mariana then thanked the old man as she walked out of the village house. The Black haired beauty saw that the group was likely to still be lost. Mariana had enough of time wasting, she looked at the map. "Okay it looks like we have to cross a small mountain range, so we can make speed by crossing here before we meet that range" Mariana looked around "Apparently the old man said that there could be a sleeping destructive Pokemon around. Keep your guard" she explained to Dario, her Arcanine. She jumped on Dario and with that they started to go very quick until Mariana instructed him to stop just in front of the travelling group. "I heard that you guys don't know where you are going. I have a map, so you can follow me or you can continue to walk. Decide now because I am not wasting anymore time" Mariana explained to them hoping that a male her age will come and join her but she just wanted to get the job done like she would when she was doing ranger missions.
    [img]http://i43.*******.com/21exeg2.png[/img]

Credit to zhanton for Banner
    FC (Blaze): 4082-6986-3403

Musica Lance Symphony

"True, but although I have terrible direction as well, I have my ways of keeping myself, as well as others, safe... that is, when I want them to be safe. However, he isn't much of a kid, he's just 14... two years younger than I am." Musica said, smiling. However, he then closed his eyes, and began to sense emotions, until he saw it. "Speaking of which, very pissed off Onix, headed our way. Traits: tougher body than most Onix, hates humans, likes to prey on the weak, going after Davis, will come into sight from behind me in 5.93 seconds."

Once he finished talking, he opened his eyes, and turned around to see a Onix coming into view, charging at the group. Sighing, Musica set down his guitar, and went into a fighting pose' and punched the Onix the moment it got into his range. The Onix was stopped, but Musica did not let up. His cloak slightly moved to show his pure-white fist, which began to glow slightly, before he began to send out a fury of punches. This was Close Combat. Bit by bit, the Onix was being pushed back, and when it got to a safe distance away from the group, Musica pulled out his blade. "Leave now. I do not wish to take your life, but I dislike those who prey on the weak. Also, not all humans are the same. Leave now."

The Onix roared, but Musica understood it. (Why do you protect those humans?!)

"These humans are not from here. They do not hurt pokemon unless the pokemon attack them first, and even if they do, these humans will not take the life of a pokemon. If they try, I shall stop them with my two fists and my two blades. If I cannot stop them, I do not mind if the entire mountain decides to destroy them. Until then, please refrain from attacking us." Musica replied, and the Onix nodded. The two began to go their seperate ways, Musica going back to the group while the Onix went back to his home. When he got back to his original position, he sighed. "Well, I think someone here is disaster-prone or something."

"Well, are we going to split up or something?" Rose asked, as Musica got down to help Eve into his arms.

"Well, maybe. If we do, I will go with miss Lilith, while I suggest you go with Davis." Musica answered, and Rose raised an eyebrow at him. "What? You two might get along, and you're between our ages, so you'd be better at handling him than I would! Besides, Raki can take care of these pokemon no problem, unless you meet the Tyranitar, in which case Bunny would excel."

"No, not that, I'm wondering, why are you going with Lilith?" Rose asked, giving him a sly look, but Musica answered simply.

"She's amusing." he smiled.

OOC to psychic: thanks, and sorry about that

Halt and Chrona

"That was....werid" was all Halt could say as the cult suddenly vansihed into thin air. Not even with some kind of smoke too....this was getting better and better. Already most of the others were getting plans to follow the priests, which was the best idea, and go to Sunnyshore city.

"Bii Bii Bii" spoke Chrona, waking up, and flying around Halt's Styler.

"Good idea Chrona, what to make sure i have enough of a charge to be able to capture at least one Tyraniter or anything else." agreed Halt to Chrona as he turned on the Styler's energy tracker. He still had 60/60 energy remaining, which was good, since he doupted that anyone from this time period had electricity. "That would be intresting, arriving at Sunnyshore and inspiring the people their to produce electricty" thought Halt, smiling a little at the thought. Snapping back to reality, he ran after the Espanic girl with the Arcinine, since she at least knew were she was going. That, and her determination to get the job down was very Ranger-like.
    Current Fan fiction projects:

The Heart of the Hunters a monster hunter fan fiction with with other ideas thrown in here and there.

Future Projects:

A MLP fan fiction in the works

A God Eater Burst fan fiction still in planning

^Delta, your post was 179 words… Not too bad, but still, lengthen posts if possible.

Lilith Czernobori
    Near the mountain range

"Well, maybe. If we do, I will go with Miss Lilith, while I suggest you go with Davis,” Prince said.

Lilith smirked at that. Lost boy and Fangirl? They would get lost and die. She noticed the Hispanic girl riding away, and Link, the kid with the Celebi, chasing after her. Shy Guy had vanished off into the mountains, and seemed to be beginning a battle. Well, it seemed as if there was no choice but to separate now. Although it might be wiser not to spread out so thinly…

Guy pointed out the way to Sunyshore. Lilith didn’t have a compass on her, but shrugged. He’d probably know better. She hoped he’d find his Flygon.

Lilith looked up at the trees, carefully observing the Skarmory. She felt an odd shudder, the instinctual feeling of unease a predator brings. It would be wise not to trust her too much. Lilith wanted to keep an eye on her. “Hey, will you join us? Or are you planning to fly to Sunyshore on your own?” Lilith wondered about the ancient being. What motivated her? Greed? Power? Either way, she would watch her own back.

Lilith turned to Musica. “Good to have you along, Prince. Let’s avoid the Tyranitar though. Damn, I’m not dressed for mountain-climbing…”

Quick-GM (For when a full GM post is unnecessary.)

And your paths branch off, but all of you head towards the mountains. But… unknown to you, this season is prime-time for Mamoswine poachers. Only the village locals are legally allowed to hunt Mamoswine, and they do so with respect. The poachers take only the tusks, and leave the body to rot. They are ruthless, and will kill to keep word from getting out. They carry many powerful Dark-type and Fighting-type Pokémon, and also carry firearms. Be careful…

(No power-playing! The poachers are dangerous, and seasoned fighters. It is unlikely anyone could easily decimate them alone… I mean you lxdarknessxl, and you Mudkipsareawesome)

Marcus: "Bladice use ice beam."

The little boy screams "NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. You froze Sally I am calling my daddy he can destroy Mamoswine like yours. He is rich because he steals their tusks."

D*mn it, I forgot about poachers. When they find Mamoswine I assume they will be packing fire power so I better RUN! Marcus then starts sprinting fast up into the mountain nervous he may be spotted by a poacher he sends out Avonull."Alright Avonull you know what to do when we want to be unseen, right ."

Avonull enthusiastic that he finally gets to unleash his snow powers. "Glail Glail Glail Glaaaallliiieee." (Finally I get to unleash a snow storm, WOO HOO!)

Marcus happy says "Good good let me just zip up my windbreaker."

Glaile anxious says "Glai Glai Glai." (Hurry Hurry Hurry.)

"Fine, fine I am ready." Glaile then whips up a ferocious snowstorm. "Finally good cover I really needed this.

A bunch of poachers begin to approach and Marcus listens to their conversation "Hey I heard a young man froze your son's Skitty."

Marcus then thinks Wow news travels fast around here!

The second poacher, appearantly the boys dad angry says "Once I find that kid I am going to shoot him then bring him home so I can kill his Mamoswine and torture him."

The first poacher ignornant of pokeballs says "He should be easy to spot."

The second one in response says "Yes, I think I see a kid down there, shoot first ask questions later." Then the first and second poachers load there guns and begin fire at Marcus.

Marcus now very concerned for his safety runs behind a thick pine tree. "Please in the name of whatever heavenly being is up there who doesn't want me dead please help me, I hope some other trainers are nearby."

Guy - Past, Woods

"True, but although I have terrible direction as well, I have my ways of keeping myself, as well as others, safe... that is, when I want them to be safe. However, he isn't much of a kid, he's just 14... two years younger than I am." Musica said.

“14 is still very much a child. And you are only 16? Hm, you may be the only kid I’ve never hated. You act different for your age.” Guy spoke very uneasily, possibly because the boy who stood before may be a better trainer than he. Guy turns to Lilith now, “So, I guess since you didn’t go with that girl with the accent, that you will be accompanying me?” Guy looks over his shoulder to address Musica, “And I guess that means you’re coming along too.”

"Yes, I think I see a kid down there, shoot first ask questions later." Echoes a voice from the distance. B-dang, B-dang, B-dang! Guy turns to see that the very tall fellow in the wind-breaker is under fire from a group of men. The group appeared as if they were purposely trying to hit Marcus. And, there was a Skitty frozen in a block of ice. Way to not bring attention to us, fool child. Guy thought while he looked on.

Guy turns to Lilith and Musica, “I am not about to let one of my comrades die if I can do anything to prevent it. I do not know if you think the same as I, but I never leave a man behind.” Guy turned back around, and tossed one of his Pokeballs into the air. It popped open, and out came the red flash of light. “Monsoon! Prepare for glory!”

Guy and Monsoon rushed into the fray, and Monsoon fired a Mud Bomb into the group of Poachers. “Marcus! I have come to fight by your side!”
    Last edited by Guywhoiam; 15th May 2011 at 11:04 PM.

Lilith Czernobori
    Near the mountains

“… I hear gunfire!” Lilith cut off her conversation with Prince and the Skarmory, whose name Lilith didn’t know, now that she thought of it, and ran towards the mountain. Shy Guy was being shot at. Poachers, three of them. There weren’t any valuable Pokémon this low on the mountain though. They must be coming down to resupply, when Shy Guy ran right into them. Idiot.

Guy ran in prepared to fight. Lilith entered the woods by the mountain, and hid behind a tree.

A bullet spun by Lilith, spraying splinters from a tree. Hell, why did these people keep getting into trouble? Nevertheless, poachers pissed Lilith off. On that note, she wasn’t bulletproof.

“Hollow, Faint Attack over to Shy Guy. Keep him from being shot. Don’t get shot yourself.” The Umbreon nodded, and vanished, moving sneakily through the trees. Lilith lifted Kumo, “into the trees friend. Take a bite out of their heads for me.”

“Et moi, madame?” Centuit muttered.

Curse them. Make sure those bastards stay down.” The Spiritomb laughed silently, and began intoning dark syllables under its breath. In French, of course.

“I’ll buy some time,” Lilith stepped out from behind the tree and shouted, “Oi! Why don’t you run back home to your mothers!” Lilith very deliberately flipped them off, before ducking down under a hail of bullets. Lilith curled up, completely terrified. Rampaging Pokémon were one thing. Madmen with guns were another.

She heard the satisfying screech of one of the gunmen, who had just been glomped by Kumo. The next sound chilled her blood. A CRACK, and then the hissing scream of the Spider Pokémon. Immediately afterward, the Curse went into effect, causing a black skull insignia to materialize on the poachers’ necks. They screamed and fell, unable to breathe, as imaginary nails were shoved through their minds.

Lilith ran towards her Ariados. Kumo was lying on the ground, a hole in his side. Lilith began to cry. Kumo had been her first Pokémon. And the loyal Spider… died. She hated herself for crying, but she had to. The brash, headstrong, annoying girl was gone, at least for the moment.

Marcus:Damn it I am going to be known as the bastard that killed Lilith's Ariados. I screwed up and I will never be forgiven just because of my rash actions an innocent pokemon had to die at my hands all they did was defend me and I was a coward. I cant give up now next time I meet a poacher I will give my life to defend a pokemon. Here me now Arceus I will give my all to keeps this universe safe even if have to give my life for this mission, I MUST SUCCEED! A third poacher then begins to approach the scene but before the poacher can react Marcus grabs his gun breaks it with his knee and begins to melee the poacher into subbmission but behind him a mighteyana appears. To the knocked out poacher "YOUR'E sick group killed, my friend,Lilith's Ariados and for that you must pay, he then sends out Xanos "Xanos quickly use solarbeam destroy mightyana."

"TORKOAL." (FIRE.)

Marcus then angrily throws the poacher and the Mightyena off the side of the mountain. "You must perish. If you dont I will find you and make your life a living nighmare in which there is no escape."Those poachers will go down one by one until there is no one left and then I will strike a vicious blow to the head of this organization. Marcus determined to fix what he did runs down the mountain and says."I am deeply sorry for what I caused, if you hated me forever I would understand completly. Even though your Ariados's life ended because of me I will not leave your side I will make it up to you I promise you that.
    Last edited by Bronzong#1; 15th May 2011 at 4:17 AM.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast