Thread: Chris' 4th generation event and shiny thread

Threaded View

Default Chris' 4th generation event and shiny thread

*Notice* I will not be trading until mid-June, seeing as I have a messy schedule for exams, revision, and I need sports / leisure in my life as well. Feel free to make offers, and I will still be on the site pretty often to negotiate, but please remember that it's a while until I can trade, thank you.

Coming soon - more chained Bagon's! I'm aiming for adamant and modest, but feel free to ask for any other natured shiny Bagon's you're looking for so I can pick them all up in one go
    More chained everything! I'm headed for some really rare Pokemon so keep an eye on the chained section, there'll be a lot of activity there!

Hi and welcome to my 4th generation trade thread! This is only for the 4th generation games, if you want to trade with me in the 5th generation then post Here. Anyway, I'm going to be up front and say that I clone most things. If you're against this then you don't have to trade with me. The general rules apply here, if you break them you get a strike. I'm a baseball kinda guy, so three strikes and you're out.
        Spoiler:- Rules:

Anyway, those are the rules of this thread. Now for the Pokemon!
    As you can probably tell from the name of the thread, I'm mainly offering (And looking for) event and shiny Pokemon. But I can also offer other things, and here's the list of things I can offer that aren't to do with events/shinies/other rare Pokemon;
        Spoiler:- Generic offers:

Spoiler:- Services:

And without further ado, here is my list of what I consider valuable Pokemon for trade. All are UT unless stated;
        Spoiler:- Event Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Semi - events:

Spoiler:- Shinies:

Spoiler:- Legendaries - All caught by me unless stated with a T:

Spoiler:- Items:

That's everything worth mentioning in my fourth generation, now for what I'm most interested in!
        Spoiler:- My Wants:

Spoiler:- Offers I won't accept:

Thank you for your time, and have fun!
    Last edited by Mew&Celebi; 20th July 2011 at 4:14 PM.
    Visit my fifth generation thread Here and my fourth generation one Here, I have over 150 unique events spread over the two generations, as well as an ever growing list (Currently at 30+) of chained shinies!