Thread: Another RMT. (Breaking Moment)

Threaded View

Question Another RMT. (Breaking Moment)

I was reading a RMT and I saw an amazing strategy involving Shell Smash. I didn't want to copy the whole strategy from the guy so I didn't use the Shell Smasher he was using. So out of the Pokemon that know it, I chose... CLOYSTER!

Then the other Pokemon needed to be able to know Daul Screens and Momento. So I chose... Well not really chose just saw... UXIE!

Then something to cover Cloysters weaknesses. Which are Fighting, Grass, Electric, and Rock. So the Perfect counter to those types are... GLISCOR!

The rest played itself out. I needed a Revenge Killer. So the most common one this Gen... HYDREIGON!

If Cloyster goes down this guy is more or less my back up sweeper. He is... INFERNAPE!

I needed a Lead so I chose... MEINSHAO!

Thats the Preview. By the way, You Smell Nice.

Lead:

Meinshao @ Life Orb
    Ability: Regenerator
    EVs: 252 Atk/252 Spd/4 Hp
    Nature: Adamant/Jolly
    - Fake Out
    - U-Turn
    - High Jump Kick
    - Stone Edge

ITS ANTI-LEAD MEINSHAO! RUN! Fake Out to break Sashes, HJK gets STAB, Stone Edge for Flyers, and U-Turn to get out of there and pairs perfectly with Regenerator. Life Orb because of Regenerator.

Uxie @ Light Clay
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Spd/252 HP/4 SDef
    Nature: Jolly/Timid
    - Light Screen
    - Reflect
    - Momento
    - Rest

The Cloyster set up. Use Light Screen or Reflect on first turn depending on the Pokemon thats in against Uxie, then use the screen that you didn't use the turn before and Momento the Pokemon. Rest is there mainly for filler and recovery. EVs and Nature for max speed and Max HP.

Cloyster @ White Herb
    Ability: Skill Link
    EVs: 252 Spd/252 Atk/4 Hp
    Nature: Jolly
    - Shell Smash
    - Icicle Spear
    - Rock Blast
    - Razor Shell

This goes in after Uxie. The opponent will switch, or stay in and get walled. which either way means... SHELL SMASH! Icicle Spear for STAB and MAYHEM. Rock Blast for coverage and MAYHEM. Ice Shard for priority and a little bit of MAYHEM. White Herb so I have Macho Defenses with Screens up.

Hydreigon @ Choice Scarf
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs: 252 Spd/252 SAtk/4 HP
    Nature: Timid
    - Draco Meteor
    - Flamethrower
    - Surf
    - Dark Pulse

Revenge is sweet with a super cool Dragon doing it. Draco Meteor for any late game sweepers that are usualy Dragons. Flamethrower and Surf for Coverage. Dark Pulse for STAB.

Infernape @ Expert Belt
    Ability: Blaze
    - Swords Dance
    - Flare Blitz
    - Close Combat
    - Stone Edge

Switch into a Check, and Swords Dance on the Switch. And then... Mayhem. No. Not MAYHEM! Mayhem. Flare Blitz and Close Combat for STAB, Stone Edge for coverage. Expert Belt because Infernape already takes enough recoil.

Gliscor @ Flying Gem
    Ability: Sand Veil/Hyper Cutter
    - Acrobatics
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - U-turn

Acrocor! Thats my name for him. Flying Gem and Acrobatics equals, 0HKOs for most of the Metagame. And covers Cloysters weaknesses. Earthquake for STAB. And to cover Cloysters weaknesses. Stone Edge to terminate slow Ice types. U-turn to get a switch and terminate! Sorta. Sand Veil or Hyper Cutter. Dosen't matter.

Well. Hope you like team Breaking Moment! Full Credit to the creator of this strategy.
    Last edited by UsernameSayWha?; 14th May 2011 at 5:51 PM.
    Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars in the sky and I thought to myself...where the heck is the ceiling?
    -Anonymous

DW Females:

Wanted: UT Jolly/Timid Uxie. Preferably Timid.
    DW Female Tyrogue or DW Jolly Tyrogue.

My Current Team: (I like to make lots.)

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519126