Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Earth is Collapsing

Default The Earth is Collapsing

Hello, you're in for a great time here, so welcome!

The Earth is Collapsing

Hello, I'm Vaughn! How are you? You seem to have forgot your parka, but you don't look too cold. Have you heard about my club I want to start? No? Oh well, let me tell you. Like you probably know, about five hundred years ago, most pokemon went into hiding or died off. You remember that? good. Well, I want to find those pokemon! You know how I'm going to do it? Well, I guess I'll have to tell you! A friend of my ancestor, Cynthia, wanted to save all those pokemon. I think he succeeded, but I can't be sure. So, I'm following in his footsteps! So, do you have any pokemon? You do? well, don't send them out yet, I'm not done yet! Do you actually believe me? You do? good! Now, let me send out my pokemon! Go! Martin! Pretty impressive, Right? What's wrong with his arm? Oh, you mean his left one? It's made out of metal, because of all the pollution that effects pokemon nowadays. you get it? His arm is damaged. He was very lucky, he had a strong mother. She took very good care of him. Without her, I doubt he would be alive. I think it's awesome. Too bad we live in this huge city, and not in a forest, or, even the outside! You know the outside! The empty area, where all the pokemon roam around! It's very cold out there, though! I can't believe it! Twenty degrees Fahrenheit! In june! It's so insane up here, but at least we have pokemon. Down in the lower parts of the world, where the pollution is stronger, they don't have any pokemon at all. Can you imagine that? No pokemon? That's why I want to save them! Will you come with me? and follow in that mans' footsteps? What was his name? I forgot to tell you! Roberto! That was his name! He had some helpers too. what were there names? I don't know! But I think one of them disappeared mysteriously. That's strange...I wonder what happened. Maybe we can find out together! That will be great, I mean, without friends, the team I'm planning on leading won't have any true strength! You get what I'm saying? Oh yeah! you are starting to look cold. Want my parka! Yes? hear you go. Good! are you warmer now? Great! So, are you in? Or, aren't you in?

And now...
    The Rules.
    All Rules apply here. You should know them by now.
    And then there's my rules!
    1. Read these rules. (Good job so far!)
    2. Use the forms!
    3. Stay in character! (Don't suddenly make your insecure guy a confident hero that saves the day, if that makes any sense)
    I'm pretty sure that's all, but you should have read Serebii's rules before this! (Go re-read them, for your sake)
    the end of rules, follow them, and we'll get along

The future.

You are an average kid, who was lucky enough to find a pokemon that fit's the icy cold climate of Teric. You want to fight for freedom,find all the missing pokemon, and learn about Roberto, a man that was said to have hidden away most of the pokemon. The main goal, set by Vaughn, your new leader, is to follow in Roberto's footsteps.

or....

The past

You are a Pokemon Trainer, wanting to help out during this great time of need. Roberto has a plan to save all the pokemon, but you don't know exactly what it is yet. But you know you can trust him.

Name: (First name, and a last name, if you like)
    Age: More experienced trainers for the past, less experienced trainers fro the future)
    Present or Future?: (You have a choice, help Roberto, or Help Vaughn)
    History: (You know, the past of your character. 100 words or more)
    Personality: (How your character acts! 100 words or more)
    Appearance: (What your character looks like! 100 words or more)
    Pokemon: (If you live in the future, read the list!)
    Pokemon Nickname:
    Personality of Pokemon:
    Appearance of Pokemon: (Most pokemon are deformed or unique, so it would be very good to know what they look like. This only applies to the future, but your pokemon can still be unique in the past!)
    (Fill out one for each pokemon)
    You get a "choose your own adventure" choice right here! So, choose wisely!

Locations:
    The Teric Region: An Icy, cold climate, where some of the only surviving pokemon live.
    Ten City: A huge city that covers half the region. Everybody in Teric lives here.
    The Outskirts: A cold arctic area that only pokemon live in.
    The Bay: The area farthest away from the City, Seel and spheel live around here in large quantity.

Here's a list of pokemon that inhabit the Teric region!
        Spoiler:- Teric region pokemon:

Spoiler:- Approved people!:

Spoiler:- Declined people:

The Past has been discontinued. Anyone who was a past character is free to make a brand-new one. The real RPG is starting, so we could use more people!
    Last edited by Finch.; 18th June 2011 at 11:36 PM. Reason: You NEED a reason? No you don't. THERE.

| tumblr. | dA |

Yay, it's finally up!
    Name: Flinn Stitcher
    Present or Future?: Present
    History: As a young boy, he wasn't foundly chosen by people, for his lack of posing strength. Whenever he first met Roberto, they became friends, but even with being friends with a popular person, Flinn just couldn't find any fame in his life. At the age of 7 and a half, Flinn met a mysterious guy in a black hoodie, who gave him a young Kirlia, he kept the Kirlia secretly in his basement until old enough to go on an adventure,
    at the age of 14 whenever the poisonous effects were only just starting, when it wasn't serious enough for anyone to really notice, his Kirlia got in contact with mysterious liquids that gave her what seems to look like warts all over her face, making her seem ugly. Everyone but Flinn shunned the young Kirlia, as Flinn tried to nurse it to health, the Kirlia would never seem to get better, at that point on, Flinn had a vengeance against the poison and all it had brought him, he treated Kirlia like he would any other pokemon he had, and not some hideous beast, and since then, they've been good friends.He found out at the age of 14 and a half that his family is close friends with the family Grimsely belongs to, he likes Grimsely's sense of style, and has been trying to emulate him since.

Personality: Flinn is a sweet, gentle, and shy young guy, at least he normally is. But, whenever people make fun of his precious Kirlia, who he nicknamed Beauty, he gets slightly outraged, and whenever outraged, his voice tone goes from high and squeaky, to a deep sounding tone that could scare even an angered Beartic. Whenever he sees a pokemon he likes, he gets as giddy as a little school girl, and always brings out Beauty, just to make sure the pokemon won't freak out from looks, he has a strange desire for starters like Chimchar and Bulbasaur, and ground types like Sandile and Stunfisk.

Appearance: He wears an extremely dark Navy Blue shirt and pants, with a red scarf around his neck that ties into a double knot. His hair is a dark black, his eyes a sparkling dark green. His socks are dark black, and his shoes a shocking white, that clashes with the rest of his dark seeming outfit.
    His skin is a pale white, he has a scar on his right arm and another on his left leg that looks like a thunderbolt. the said scars are always hidden by a suit, he wears glasses that tend to fall down to the tip of his nose, when it happens, he quickly pushes them back up.

Pokemon:Kirlia

Pokemon Nickname:Beauty

Personality of Pokemon: Graceful, even with her looks, she is very loving towards Flinn, and gets hot-headed whenever someone makes fun of her or Flinn.

Appearance of Pokemon:Warts all over face
    Last edited by Burakoru; 14th May 2011 at 9:49 PM.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

bekidding, accepted!

| tumblr. | dA |

Oh my gosh, I forgot Flinn's stalker that we worked out while creating this.
    Name: ???
    NN: Little Raven (According to Flinn)
    Description: He wears a black hoodie that goes tight around his neck.
    He has one strand of hair the pops out, it's a red strand of hair(Like Ron Weasely from Harry Potter Red), his black "Robe" as I now call it, has many white pecies of jewelery to make it seem more, interesting. His shoes are a dark red that looks almost the color of blood.
    History: ???(It's an Non-Controlled Person, I just use him as a character that stalks Flinn.)
    Purpose: Stalks Flinn
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

Okay! Approved!

(but only since we discussed it)

| tumblr. | dA |

Name: Eis Fuoco
    Present
    Personality: Eis hates the heat since he was in a fire when he 15, an arson that he started as a pratical joke. This naturally got him arrested. This is the only thing to stick with the man. Mr. Fuoco is scizophrenic you see, earlier in life he assumed that a was a fireman and decided to light a house on fire that contained books. His mind has since shifted to that of a clock maker. Eis since obtained a Klink that has evovled into its final form. Thanks to his Pokemon he has maintained his current personality for ten years.
    Apperance: He appears dishevelled. He loves warm coats(obliviously) and they are usually of Cubchoo fur that he obtains through a "source". He is also has Magikarp boots obtained from the same "source". This gives him an overall creepy apperance that results in shunning.
    Pokemon:Klinklang
    Personality:Klinklang is extremely bold, it continusly grinds gears loudly and shoves up into people's and pokemon's face.
    Apperance: Klinklang appears rough, its metal is covered in burrs and is oxidized in spots that don't rub. A weld runs across the top thinner gear holding it together.
    Last edited by Loki of Asgaurd; 15th May 2011 at 3:02 AM.
    Intelligence is not how much you know, but what you do with what you know.- Neil De Grasse Tyson

Umm, this guys sounds cool, But it needs quite a bit more. Pending

| tumblr. | dA |

Name:Rich Hovan
    POF:Future
    Gender Male
    History:Rich is a pokemon trainer who was born in ten city,Because of that he hates Small towns. He is a huge loner and won't talk to anyone exept for people he travels with. In his Home town of Ten City theres a lot of shops so he likes money. Especially if he earns it. Rich is very kind and polite to his friends. One day Rich was walking in Ten City when He saw a knocked out Kliklank. Who looked like it was about to die. So he rushed toward a pokemart to buy a pokeball. He rushed back to the Kliklank and caught it. He Nicknamed it "Metalic" he then brought it to a pokemon center and healed it. Later it walked up and said klank Klank. ( translation thank you Rich.) After this when Rich lets Metalic out of it's pokeball it came up and greeted him.
    Personality: Like I said a loner who only has a few friends. Even though he is a loner when he needs to he'll be very heroic if his friends are in trouble. He is very inteligent and kind hearted. He has a fear of Magnezone and it's pre evolutions. He loves his Kliklank, Metalic more than anything.
    Aperance: He wears a light yellow shirt with a color. (his color is down.) He wheres cacky Pants with pockets.He has glasses and brown eyes that look very welcoming. He is on the fat side for a 10 year old. He is a very tall child. He weres bright aqua blue a cap that has a pokeball on it with his Kliklank, Metalic on it. He has very thick hair that is always messed up. Exept on special events,like weddings,funerals,graduations,etc., Also, on special events he weres a black and white tuxedo with black pants. On lazy days he weres bright brick red long sleeve shirt and bright aqua blue pants. his skin tone is slightly tanned.
    Pokemon entrie
    Kliklank
    pokemon nick name Metalic
    poke personality: Kind toward Rich and his friends a loving pokemon.
    aperance of pokemon: Rusty and makes extreamly loud noises
    gender N/A
    Last edited by VS; 16th May 2011 at 11:50 PM.

While I'm here....

Name: Vaughn

Present or Future?: Future.

History: When vaughn was a baby, he was an average sized kid. Then, around his sixth birthday, his growth slowed down. He's only 4'11, Which is pretty short for his age. He's embarrasses about it, but He deals with it pretty well. When he was seven, he got a baby sister. Even though she's just six, she's 4'7. Vaughn envies her a little bit. His parents are also pretty tall, so he feels a little out of place. When He was ten, He met a cubchoo with no left arm. It's mother took great care of it until one day, she died from starvation. Vaughn took the cubchoo in, But by then it was old enough to fend for itself, and had evolved into a beartic. He Doesn't really rely on Martin (what he named his beartic) Much, because he knows that he is incredibly strong. He wants to start a club, ad find all the pokemon that are said to be hidden.

Personality: Vaughn is very out going, and he loves his pokemon. He wants to help people by nature, and loves the outdoors. He's pretty immune to the cold, and feels great out in the outskirts. (Even though his parents don't like him out there) He also likes being by himself sometimes, and wants to know everybody better. He's easy to make friends with, and he's going at helping people come out of their shell. People like being around him, too. Since his goal is to find all the pokemon that are in hiding/dead, He seems to meet a lot of people with the same dream.
    Appearance: Vaughn is a desendant of Cythia, and you can tell. He has a round face, and long blonde hair. his nose is pointy (It's from his dad's side) and he has one black sreak in his hair. He wears gray sweaters during the summer, and a black parka during the winter. Even though they don't fit his personality. His favorite color is orange, and he likes wearing that color. (He has a dozen pairs of orange socks) He also likes blue, but most blue fabric are rare, and mainly leaders wear the color. (as a matter of fact, that's why he likes the fabric, even though the leaders are bad, and restrict freedom. He want's to be a better leader than them) He also has a necklace with a sharpdo tooth.

Pokemon: Beartic (I have it in the intro, I think it's fair I get it)

Pokemon Nickname: Martin (The polar bears latin name is Ursus maritimus

Personality of Pokemon: He has a brave nature. He loves Vaughn, and would do anything for him.

Appearance of Pokemon: Martin has no left arm, just an implant. it's made of aluminum alloy, but is painted a copper or bronze color.

That's all folks!

| tumblr. | dA |

Name: Derek Ullien

POF:Future

History: Derek was born into a prominent family and was treated like royalty and got whatever he wanted: he hated this. Since he wanted to be a normal kid he left home when he was five and went from the top to the gutter of society and quickly learned to keep whatever you could find and fend for yourself. He found money in the gutter and accumulated it until he was one of the richest people in the underworld by this time he was 13 and could fight and get himself out of a scrap and he gained an immense amount of fame and fortune and prestigious title in the underworld as the King of Anarchy. Since then he has grown, been in a numerous amount of fights and gave and gained scars, and is now a rebellious king to the underlings of society. He also accused the government of not having respect for human rights for this his safehouse was stormed with a few other high up members and he was arrested and 'interrogated' as they called it but he called it torture, and he threatened to black-mail them if he wasn't released so he was and the government has left him alone and denied the whole scandal.

Personality: Despite him being a supossed king to his people and being a tough guy he likes to be kind to least of his people. He tends to be an out-going guy but does not listen to any form of authority hence the name the "King of Anarchy." He may get overconfident and bost if he finds he can easily beat an opponent, despite not listening to any authority he hates it when he is disobeyed. Like his many followers he likes strength in numbers versus a type advantage. He is intellegent and insults anyone who doesnt exhibit such intellegence.

Appearance: Derek likes to wear a black t shirt for a normal day of summer and a parka during winter accompanied by a pair of grey sweat pants with a blue symbol of anarchy on the right pant leg near the top. With that he wears a white jacket that says "Anarchy, fear it, respect it." Since he can throw a mean left hook he wears boxing wraps.He also wears a baseball cap with the ying yang symbol on it his boots are made like army boots except for he adds steel spikes to the toe and a stainless steel sole to his boots. He has multiple scars but his most obvious one is a golden scar under his left eye. He has two other scars one on his leg from a gunshot wound from a rival gang and stab wound on his central back which he nearly died from. He has average sized lavender eyes, thin lips and a sharp nose he parents descendants are said to be friends with a very important person but Derek thinks this is a lie. Derek stands at the height of 6'7, and is muscled very well, thus making him strong.

Pokemon: Bisharp
    Nickname:Rocco
    Appearance:Rocco has a golden tooth and wears a pair of blue tinted sunglasses
    Personality:Rocco is Derek's best friend and acts like a bouncer not letting anyone get too close to the 'boss man' and tries to stay emotionally detached or he worries he will lose him if he isnt tough enough. He is also rather intellegent he just doesnt want anyone else to know or he thinks they will make fun of him.

Pokemon:Spheal
    Name:Lil' Beast
    Appearance:Lil'Beast is a darker shade of blue then most Spheal
    Personality:Lil' Beast is what is name implies a Lil' Beast and is stronger than many Walrein it just chose not to evolve. It loves Derek and though derek gets made fun of for having a spheal, Lil' Beast will freeze anyone who taunts the 'boss man'.
    Last edited by Bronzong#1; 18th May 2011 at 2:44 AM.

Umm, Your guy sounds really cool! But, you double posted. I doubt it on purpose, but you should still delete it. Another thing is that in the Teric region, they don't have many pokemon that aren't ice/steel types. Maybe you should look at the list. so, Pending

Edit: I like it! I forgot bisharp on the list, too! Approved!
    Last edited by Finch.; 15th May 2011 at 5:01 AM.

| tumblr. | dA |

Name: Chell
    Present or Future?: Future
    History: Chell is a very socially awkward engineer from the future.She Has no known parents,And can be classed as an orphan.She lives in a big abandoned warehouse,With Jibacoil and Glacia.She hardly talks to anybody,But there are a select few people that she does talk to.She makes things from Guns,to modes of transportation,to mechanically advanced pokčballs,to mecha parts for pokčmon.Most people think that she is crazy,but the only person that truly know the answer to that,Is Chell herself.She has,just like her pokčmon,Adapted to the harsh weather,And can Walk outside In summer clothes.She doesn't own a single pair of shoes.She works to save the planet.
    Personality: She has a very short temper,Beware of that.Anyone who makes her mad is dead in her books.She is extremely socially awkward,And hardly talks to anybody.She is helpful,But prefers not to talk about it.She stays inside a lot,But will go to any length for this adventure.She works day and night,night and day,and is very determined to finish what she has begun.
    Appearance: Chell has dark brown hair that is always tied in a ponytail.Her eyes are dark red.She is very pale,Mostly because the cold region never lets in any sun.It may also be because she sits inside the warehouse all day.She has wears a black tank-top shorts,As well as arm-warmers.She has two anklets,but no shoes.She looks constantly mad at something,But most of the time,she isn't.She also has a old,worn-out blue scarf.

Pokemon: Magnezone
    Pokemon Nickname: Jibacoil
    Personality of Pokemon: Very lively,and full of energy.He powers most of Chell's Machinery.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Jibacoil has a satellite dish on it's head.It's hands are still magnets,And Jibacoil's eyes are a dark red color.

Pokemon: Glaceon
    Pokemon Nickname: Glacia
    Personality of Pokemon: She is very protective.Glacia is a lot like Chell,Except that Glacia is very loud.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Glacia has a rip in her tail,from when she was in the wild.She also has mechanical legs.Like Chell and Jibacoil,she has dark red eyes.

Name: Walter Stone
    History: Walter is the only heir to Steven Stone, one of the best steel type users there were. Walter tried to be a worthy heir, and wants to become the best trainer around. He was raised by his uncle after two thugs killed his parents when Walter was hiding. After that Walter sworn he was going to find the killers and take revenge. He still hasn’t got any idea who those killers were, or why they killed his parents. His uncle was once a awesome battler, and he gave Walter his trusted pal, Vile. After that, Walter started training and he became an excellent battler. Because Walter is a very smart person and a quick learner, he has never lost any rematch except against his uncle (counter strategies are his specialty). Walter inherited a bunch of money from his parents and is one of the richest guys in the city, but that's only for money, because he feels very lonely. With the money Walter was able to build a simulator where he can battle with Vile against Pokemon that are extinct.
    Personality: Walter is confident and a excellent battler. But he prefers to stay into the shadows until he’s needed. He’ll never start a battle for nothing, and he isn’t easily provoked. He trusts Vile, and he’ll always ask Vile for his opinion before doing something. This is also his flaw, he won’t react fast, but he’ll consider all possibilities. There is only one exception, and that is when he can avenge his parents. Walter prefers to do things solo, but he knows when he needs help. He’ll offer help to others only when they can’t do it on their own. He prefers too have silence around him, so that he can focus on what he’s doing. He practices with Weavile by battling Vile with himself, this isn't cruel, but a way to both improve their strenght. He cares more about Vile and his uncle than he cares about anything else, unfortunately Walter's uncle is very ill, and it doesn't look like he is going to recover. Walter fancies Chell, but he's able to conceal it very well, so she doesn't have any idea. Walter tries to keep out of Chell's sight though.
    Appearance: (What your character looks like! 100 words or more) Walter is an average length guy, with blond short hair and blue eyes. He wears a gray jacket and gray pants. Walter is not a big guy, but he’s surprisingly powerful, and he stands solid and confident. He has some scars on his arms from when he was practicing with Vile, but these scars are old. Walter also has a pair of gloves, and he can punch really hard with them. His eyes never show any emotion, so you can never read what is going on in his mind. He doesn’t wear a cap or scarf, and also no jewelry.
    Pokemon: Weavile
    Pokemon Nickname: Vile
    Personality of Pokemon: Aggressive, but Vile won’t do anything without asking Walter.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Vile is a normal Weavile, the only thing is that it is able to use telepathy and in that way he can speak with Walter.

I added things in Italics, but I'm not sure about them.
    Last edited by Assassin9399; 15th May 2011 at 2:23 PM.

Credits to Lapin (Extroph edition)

Name: vosok vesselius
    Present or Future?: future
    History: Growing up he was always self consience about being fat so he would starve himself. A therapist eventually helped him get over this. However this affected him later on as now he is a pale skinny weak boy but due to his lack of weight he is very fast. One day he was wandering the streets when a man rushed past him they collided and a pokeball popped out of his coat. Vosok ran after the man trying to return it. The man dropped a piece of paper it said keep him safe. Later that day he sent out the pokemon to see a vaporeon he decided to keep it secret from everyone.
    Personality: He is a brilliant young boy who doesn't make friends easy. He loves his pokemon, lucas and thus wants others to have pokemon too. He once went on the outskrits and loved it there. However his parents banded him from going there again. But he grew up rebellious and did. Now he is a mysterious rebellious kid.
    Appearance: Standing at 5 ft 2 inches he is pretty tall. From the months he starved himself he lost weight so he is very skinny. He also lost color in his hair and skin so now he has a very paste color skin and dark brown hair (use to be pitch black). His hair is very wavy and curves ever so slightly at the bangs. His fingers are long and nimble. His legs are what give him his height and they are the one thing that has lots of mucle due to this he runs fast. Usually he wears a white *** with a black jacket. He also wears cargo pants and white runnigng shoes. Because he hangs out at the outskirts a lot he is usually wearing a hat to insulate his heat and some gloves.
    Pokemon: vaporeon
    Pokemon Nickname: lucas
    Personality of Pokemon: Very bold and will protect incoent pokemon that are being tortured.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Lucas was in a accident when it was a small eevee. So its tail was cut off. The man in the clock tried to help it by giving it a copper tail that was painted blue when lucas evolved.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.

I have returned

Name: Aiaden
    Present or Future?: past
    History:Had a rough childhood, the rough childhood has made him wise and has learned many things that he wouldn't learn if his life took a different course.His mother was killed when he was 3. Has Grown up with pokemon all his life. At the age of 5 he was attacked by a gaint pokemon but then a pokemon came and saved his life. As of today that pokemon is his best friend. Has gone through many rivalry's with others as a kid. Today those people are still rivals.

Personality: Layed back, Easy going, Knuckle head, lazy has a HUGE ego.Makes friends and rivals very very easily. Very Reckless, If there is a person he really likes but they do not like him back he will often do stupid and dangerous things to try and impress and gain there trust. Loves to stuff his face (a.k.a has bad table manners). Often trips he is a complete klutz. He doesn't know when to stop playing around and get serious, thus making easy rivals, on the other hand his great sense of humor and personality makes him quite popular. He is very lazy and will most likely so no to a simple task or very intelligently change the subject and get someone else to do it. He is not modest in the slightest, he takes every compliment and uses it stating how amazing he is. Thus proving how big of an ego he's got. But overall he is a big softie inside.

Appearance:Tall slim, Light brown long spiky hair, Has an "X" scar on forehead from training with his pokemon. Has dark blue eyes. Has small black glasses. Wears Black gloves that show fingers, Blue jacket, Has glasses (very nerdy look). Wears a Green scarf with black thunder bolt patterns on it. Wears average blue pants. Hangs a chain on left side pants. Mildly tanned.Thin brown eye brows. A lock of his hair hangs over the right side of his face.

Pokemon: Gallade
    Pokemon Nickname:Gallian
    Personality of Pokemon: Layed back, Lazy, HUGE ego, prankster. Makes friends and rivals very very easily. Very Reckless. He will often try and stand out by using his moves in a way that other pokemon wouldn't use them. Loves to doze off. If nothing is going on Gallian will often climb up a tree and take a nap. He often falls out of trees and lands on another pokemon thus getting the pokemon upset and making an enemy. He loves stuffing his face as much as his trainer. Only Gallian will not hesitate to eat someones food if they are not eating it. Really hates losing, if Gallian loses a battle he will often over train and push himself. Usually by training all night by sharping the blades in his elbows and palms.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Has a "x" scar on cheek from training with trainer. Can make Blades come out of palms as well as elbows. Has an Extra spike on each backside of his head. Has Deep ocean blue eyes

Pokemon: Bouffalant
    Pokemon Nickname: Bouffaron
    Personality of Pokemon: Layed back, Mild, Biggest ego out of all. If angered by something Bouffaron will not stop until he defeats the pokemon in battle and proves he is better. He is a real softie inside but if praised relating to being sweet or nice Bouffaron will not accept it and look tougher than usual. Before every battle he will shoot steam from his nose and seem very intimidating. He loves to just be around others and doesn't like being alone. He is very proud of his afro, if anyone were to mock his afro he would make sure that he would ram them and dismantle them with his might horns. On the other hand if someone were to compliment him on his afro he would respect them in an instant. Bouffaron never let's anyone touch his afro expect Aiaden and those very close to him. Bouffaron's history remains a mystery but Bouffaron seems to be affected by it greatly.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Has an extra ring on both horns
    Last edited by WindStorm; 16th May 2011 at 11:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lawmaster View Post
    Name: vosok vesselius
    Present or Future?: future
    History: Growing up he was always self consience about being fat so he would starve himself. A therapist eventually helped him get over this. However this affected him later on as now he is a pale skinny weak boy but due to his lack of weight he is very fast. One day he was wandering the streets when a man rushed past him they collided and a pokeball popped out of his coat. Vosok ran after the man trying to return it. The man dropped a piece of paper it said keep him safe. Later that day he sent out the pokemon to see a vaporeon he decided to keep it secret from everyone.
    Personality: He is a brilliant young boy who doesn't make friends easy. He loves his pokemon, lucas and thus wants others to have pokemon too. He once went on the outskrits and loved it there. However his parents banded him from going there again. But he grew up rebellious and did. Now he is a mysterious rebellious kid.
    Appearance: Standing at 5 ft 2 inches he is pretty tall. From the months he starved himself he lost weight so he is very skinny. He also lost color in his hair and skin so now he has a very paste color skin and dark brown hair (use to be pitch black). His hair is very wavy and curves ever so slightly at the bangs. His fingers are long and nimble. His legs are what give him his height and they are the one thing that has lots of mucle due to this he runs fast. Usually he wears a white *** with a black jacket. He also wears cargo pants and white runnigng shoes. Because he hangs out at the outskirts a lot he is usually wearing a hat to insulate his heat and some gloves.
    Pokemon: vaporeon
    Pokemon Nickname: lucas
    Personality of Pokemon: Very bold and will protect incoent pokemon that are being tortured.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Lucas was in a accident when it was a small eevee. So its tail was cut off. The man in the clock tried to help it by giving it a copper tail that was painted blue when lucas evolved.
    i'm not toobworm but i dont think he'll mind if i give my oppinion. It sounds to mutch like my entry, fa and tall

Name: Kiyomi Sugimura
    History: Kiyomi decided to be a trainer when she was nine years old, and became one just five months afterwards. Her parents went missing when she was seven years old, so she lives by herself, and she doesn't rely on others. Because of this, she is also alone most of the time. However, she is not afraid to be social. Most of the time, she just stays with her Pokemon, Umbreon. Kiyomi wants to help as much as she can, but she also doesn't want to get in anybody's way. She also enjoys things that are exciting, as she hates boredom and tries to avoid it at all times.
    Personality: Kiyomi seems quiet and sad most of the time, but she is actually loud and quirky, and isn't afraid to speak her mind. However, this can get her into bad situations sometimes. She is very protective of her friends, as she doesn't have many, and she doesn't want to lose the few friends she has. She is also very protective of her Umbreon, as she has gotten very close to it. Kiyomi is very honest, and she almost never lies, apart from when she absolutely has to. She hates it when people nag or complain at her, or try to make her perfect.
    Appearance: Kiyomi has glossy black hair that goes down to her knees, and chocolate brown eyes, with blue glasses. She wears a pale yellow parka, with a white long-sleeved shirt under it. She wears quite thick navy blue shorts, and thick black kneesocks. She also wears pale yellow boots, that are quite fluffy. She has a small scar on her forehead, but nobody can see it because of her bangs, unless she holds them up, so people can see it, but she almost never does that, as she hates people staring at it. She can't remember how she got this scar, but she says that sometimes it stings a little.
    Pokemon: Umbreon
    Pokemon Nickname: Kouyami
    Personality of Pokemon: Quiet, Polite, Carefree, Sometimes rude
    Appearance of Pokemon: Kouyami has a metallic left ear, and a bright red scar on her tail, similar to the scar on Kiyomi's forehead.

That's right, I have returned.

VS, pending. Way too many run on sentences!

Every one else, approved! (The ones below my last post) you look like you'll do great! Good sign ups, good characters!

(I'm on a cell phone, so no green approves orange pendings today)

| tumblr. | dA |

Name: Roberto Flange
    Present or Future?: Present
    History: Roberto was a very quiet child who was raised in a poor family. After the murder of his parents at the age of eleven, Roberto was sent to live with his aunt Bertha in the Sinnoh region. During this time Roberto met a young Shinx who he befriended and visited everyday. Then one day upon visiting he saw the Shinx was viciously mauled and beaten. Roberto took care of Shinx (who then joined Roberto). Roberto got a job in engineering at a town called Sunnyshore. After he was old enough to leave he bid farewell to all his Sinnoh friends and moved back to Ten City. Upon arriving he discovered that it has become an even more violent city than when he left. Roberto vowed to stop the violence and fix the city.
    Personality: Roberto is a strong public figure, he rose from the bottom and is now an important engineer. Roberto loves Ten City, but hates what it represents. Roberto is very vocal about his opinions but is affected by others view of him. roberto is a very intelligent person and always has a plan in action. Roberto cares about pokemon more than anything, and takes risks in order to let his views known. Roberto misses his parents very much, and keeps a picture of them with him at all times.
    Appearance: Roberto is brown haired, his hair is very short. Roberto also has grey eyes, but they are usually hidden due to his enormous glasses. Roberto is six feet three inches tall, which towered over his parents heights. Roberto is of slender build, but is not skinny. He is always seen wearing his purple scarf which he was given to by his parents. He also wears blue jeans and a simple red Tea-shirt. Roberto is often reffered to as a hippie as he doesn't have much time to shower.
    Pokemon: Luxray & Wingull
    Pokemon Nickname: Luxray named Victor, and Wingull named Xavier
    Personality of Pokemon: Victor is ver noble and just, he has been known to be a coward in extreme situations. Xavier is loud and obnoxious, he loves to be heard.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Victor is a normal Luxray, but he mauled by his clan when he was young which left him with a scar across his face and a missing eye (which is replaced by a false eye). Because of his appearance Roberto strives to stop the viollence from spreading. Xavier is 100% normal.
    Last edited by Sir DJ; 16th May 2011 at 5:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post

Every one else, approved! (The ones below my last post) you look like you'll do great! Good sign ups, good characters!

dang 10 word filler

Quote Originally Posted by Toobworm View Post

dang 10 word filler

Name: Firtsun Icwold

History: Hundreds of years ago one of Firtsun's ancestors managed to find and befriend a Reshiram, in return for his kindness Reshiram burned his ancestor with the blue flame. which gives the person who haves it the ability to never have it cold and give his/her warmth to other people/Pokémon. But in return to this gift, the leg on which the blue burn mark rests is disabled. The offspring of the person who haves the mark also gets the mark.

Firtsun was born with the mark on his left leg. As he can't compete in sports, he read books about grooming, massaging and polishing Pokémon.
    At the age of 7 he got bullied by many kids, calling the Icwold family "monsters", "Warmth stealers" and "People that should be banned from Ten City", he got so mad that his burn mark started glowing and he started to retract the heath around him resulting the school to turn into ice.

One day when he got a job in a factory to polish the machinery an accident happened. A machine overheated and exploded. Because of the blue burn mark Firtsun was unharmed by the fire, but in the distance he heard a scream. It was a Glaceon that was on fire and was screaming of pain. He made himself mad so that the factory got turned into ice and extinguishing the fire and saving the life of the Glaceon. He took the Glaceon home and nursed her.
    He also got a Klink from his dad which he found for his 11th birthday which can levitate Metal. The Klink evolved into a Klang when he was 14.

He makes money in Ten City by grooming, massaging and polishing other people's Pokémon and polish machinery.

Personality: Calm, kind, helpful and always tries to be optimitsic. He doesn't want to get mad, as that results into freezing his surroundings. He likes to groom, massage and polish Pokémon, it helps to calm him. He likes being around people, but because he is marked with the blue flame most people tend to stay away from him. When he is not grooming, massaging or polishing he is reading. His family have collected many books for generations, most of them are about myths and how to take care for Pokémon.
    He isn’t experienced with fighting as he doesn’t want his Pokémon to get hurt, but he did read many books about strategies, but he never used a single one.

Appearance: He is 1.70m/5'07" long and a bit slim.
    He has burning ice blue eyes and long white hair which covers one of his eyes. Those are the characteristics of people that have the blue burn mark.
    He wears a jacked made of steel, which he wears as a shield to block the rocks and other stuff that people throw at him for having the blue burn mark. He wears blue pants with red fire markings.
    He always haves a plastic crutch with him. He wears a big metal plate on his back which he can use similar as a wheel chair as he can sit on it and command Levt to levitate it. Under his right arm he usually holds a big book named "Grooming, Massaging and polishing for experts".

Pokemon: Glaceon, Klang
    Pokemon Nickname: Glaceon: Aisa, Klang: Levt
    Personality of Pokemon: Aisa is brave and is willing to stand up for Firtsun if he gets bullied by people. She usually run errands for Firtsun like getting groceries as Firtsun barely can lift things. Aisa also likes to read.
    Levt is very caring and always floating around Firtsun. As he wants to be there if Firtsun accidentally trips. When people are bullying Firtsun he will stand in between them and act like a shield.
    Appearance of Pokemon: Aisa has a big burn mark which covers almost all of her right side. She also wears a bag that's full of books that are mostly about how to take care of Pokémon.
    Firtsun polished Levt many many times, which made him look like he is made of crystal.
    Last edited by Dracoste; 16th May 2011 at 9:56 PM.
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

DjHappy, and Dracoste approved!

I'm looking for three more people, so don't miss your chance!

EDIT: I have just been informed assassin9399 can't participate for multiple reasons. So now there are 4 slots open.

EDIT EDIT: Assassin9399 says that he can do it. 3 slots open!
    Last edited by Finch.; 16th May 2011 at 8:02 PM.

| tumblr. | dA |

You could need some past characters....

Yeah. I posted that on a cellphone. no more discution on here. (It's spam)

I could use some past characters!

| tumblr. | dA |

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast