Retype :

Revamp :

Preevo:

Fakemons :

Strange Fakemon :
    majinbů makuhita

Cosplay :
    combusken

give me your opinion and how to improve!
    i'm sorry for my english, i'm foreign
    Last edited by DiegoPkm; 11th February 2012 at 3:33 PM.

I added new works

I really love your fusions! Especially that ghost Rapidash and that Raikou-Sizor one.
    The only critique i can give you is that the mummy poke looks more like a trainer in costume rather than a pokemon lol... but thats more my personal opinion than anything

------------------------------

you are a good spriter!
    (mayb u should start ur own shop?)

Your fusions are great! Most of them really blend together and I really like them, but you might want to fix the flame in the Weavile-Infernape fusion.

I'm not a fan of your retypes, however. I just think that they are a bit unreal, especially the Raikou and Flareon retypes. But the Torterra one is nice.

I also like your scratches, though I'd suggest you make the Marowak evolution's arm less stiffer.

Keep up the good work!
    Check out my top 39 songs of 2013 here!

I like your sprites very smooth and appealing!
    But,I have some comments about several sprites:
    Gallade+Scizor- Outline on the legs is bad,going from black to almost white.
    Sealeo+Kyogre- The outline on the belly is messed up.
    Camerupt+Torkoal- tremendous effort but it's pose is unnatural you might also want to change the direction the smoke goes.
    Infernape+Weavile- The fire seems unnatural.
    Peliper+Exploud- The feet look strange..
    Salamance+Gyarados+Charizard- The belly stripes are of different length and size and overall have bad proportions(good effort non the less).
    Palkia+Charizard- Many places where dark outline is but shouldn't be there(great design).
    Lucario+Garchomp(?)- You might as well remove the wing and call it a Lucario repose and a damn good one.
    Retypes- You have to work on the fire again look for Charmeleon's or Magmar's fire and try to emulate that style,might help.
    Fakemon:Again fire is unnatural.
    Marowak evo suffers from a bad pose it would of brake it's own knees standing like this.
    Mummy thing-Amazing stuff! However the feet are unnatural looking,it looks like it floats/stands on it's toes.
    majinbuu- Good design,but his pants are not that good looking overall,you might want to look at Hariyama.
    Cosplay- Looks a bit latex-esque makes it look like a board..

The ones I didn't comment on are either amazing or I missed something,hope I've helped you to improve.
    Last edited by pokemon catcher; 19th November 2011 at 3:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemon catcher View Post
    I like your sprites very smooth and appealing!
    But,I have some comments about several sprites:
    Gallade+Scizor- Outline on the legs is bad,going from black to almost white.
    Sealeo+Kyogre- The outline on the belly is messed up.
    Camerupt+Torkoal- tremendous effort but it's pose is unnatural you might also want to change the direction the smoke goes.
    Infernape+Weavile- The fire seems unnatural.
    Peliper+Exploud- The feet look strange..
    Salamance+Gyarados+Charizard- The belly stripes are of different length and size and overall have bad proportions(good effort non the less).
    Palkia+Charizard- Many places where dark outline is but shouldn't be there(great design).
    Lucario+Garchomp(?)- You might as well remove the wing and call it a Lucario repose and a damn good one.
    Retypes- You have to work on the fire again look for Charmeleon's or Magmar's fire and try to emulate that style,might help.
    Fakemon:Again fire is unnatural.
    Marowak evo suffers from a bad pose it would of brake it's own knees standing like this.
    Mummy thing-Amazing stuff! However the feet are unnatural looking,it looks like it floats/stands on it's toes.
    majinbuu- Good design,but his pants are not that good looking overall,you might want to look at Hariyama.
    Cosplay- Looks a bit latex-esque makes it look like a board..

The ones I didn't comment on are either amazing or I missed something,hope I've helped you to improve.
    pokemon catcher thanks for the constructive criticism

and thanks for the other comments

Your fusions are exelent, I like the fack that you scratched some of the parts in, too.

Spoiler:- Credits:

I really love your fusions! like the Exploud/Groudon one, that one is really cool!
    keep that up! you really sould open up a sprite shop ^^
    >>PLEASE DO NOT PM ME, MY 3DS FRIEND LIST IS FULL!<<

Arceus+Suicune

Quote Originally Posted by DiegoPkm View Post
    Arceus+Suicune

At the headpiece, I'd try to fix the outlines to help show a better light source. The lighter outline color borders the lightest color, while the black outline can border the shades.

I suggest don't add shading to the front part of the body (I guess the chest), because it looks sloppy and it doesn't show where your light source is coming from (This is the shading that's surrounding the black fur/part of the body).

The front leg (the left?) looks really odd. It looks a little too skinny at the bottom, closer to the paw.

That's all the constructive crit I could come up with, watch out with the proportions with the legs, I guess and your shading. There's only minor parts of the sprite that doesn't make the light source that clear (ex. the chest), but overall it was pretty obvious. Good job!

Pair: ____ || my dA
    [IMG]http://oi45.*******.com/334oygj.jpg[/IMG]
    Icons By me (Anastasia.R ) || Art Thread, yo

You have some really nice sprites! Unfortunately, I'm still pretty new to spriting, so I can't really offer a whole lot of constructive criticism, sorry. However, I will say that the retyped torterra may be one of the most awesome retypes I've ever seen, although the right-side smoke could use a little work, but that's not major. Also, the skeletal rapidash and the shedinja/heracross are also amazing. All your sprites are really good as well, keep it up.

Mewtwo repose

Magmortar + Golurk

[IMG]http://i41.*******.com/2csatye.png[/IMG]
    Last edited by DiegoPkm; 11th February 2012 at 3:33 PM.

Groudon + Tyranitar
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/ixwkkl.png[/IMG]
    Attached Images Attached Images