Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Cardfight! Vanguard Fan Club

Those quotes are so bizarre. It takes a while to let the fact taht friggin AICHI said them sink in.

And I actually saw one misplay. To activate Galmeux's skill, Kourin dropped an Epona. a 10k guard, when i'm pretty sure she had a marron in her hand (or maybe she just drive checked it) still, Epona is a bad card to drop...

(says the guy who has discarded 10k guards for Stern Blaukruger's eff...)

@story: I was thinking of Fate/Stay Night and Vanguard.... Archer would probably win many times cause of his "Mind's Eye" (and other servants demonstrating B rank luck and such, except Berserker... he'll smash the table)

Archer: I call King of Knights, Alfred!
    Lancer: You bastard.... just what kind of Heroic Spirit are you?
    Archer: And I also call High Dog- (High Dog Breeder Akane)
    Lancer: Don't call me a dog!

Anyway...
        Spoiler:- Possibilities:

Btw what does one think of a deck themed after the effect "When [insert name]'s power is 1X000 or higher, during your attack phase, critical + 1?"

Potentially bad news:
    4Kids style censorship has taken the grip on the Korean version of Cardfight Vanguard

BT01/007 Battle Sister Cocoa (Full leg stockings)
    BT01/011 Flash Shield, Iseult (Full leg stockings)
    BT01/027 Lozenge Magus (As seen above)
    BT01/051 Dragon Dancer, Monica (no exposed midriff)
    BT01/056 Oracle Guardian, Nike (no floating right arm)
    BT01/065 Ring Girl, Clara (Covered to censor everything from the neck down)
    BT01/079 Karma Queen (alternate art most probably to censor everything from the neck down)
    BT01/080 Madame Mirage (Cleavage covered with body stocking)
    Ref: http://bushiroad.fm/post/en/602/Diff...ard+cards.html

Tch... forgot to ride to Grade 1.

I ride Battle Sister, Cocoa!

Spoiler:- Episode 45:
    Last edited by bhl88; 19th November 2011 at 6:23 AM.

Is Here !! Is Here!! CardFight! Vanguard 45 "Shadow Paladins" EsperWingal has got it. But Here is too late to see it
    Tomorrow, I will make spoiler
    EnJoy It!!

For Pokemon and Grovyle
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/jjmlj9.png[/IMG]
    For Cardfight!Vanguard

For Yugioh!

counting all my posts, I finally reached to level 2.

So... Ride! Promise Daughter! (btw if I'm not allowed to used non-existing cards, I'll just ride Maiden of Libra.)

Spoiler:- No longer worthy of a salute.:
    Last edited by bhl88; 19th November 2011 at 6:25 AM.

I apologize to you all for that. College, NaNoWriMo... it all stacks up. And since we had no new manga card releases or anything, I didn't feel much like posting. Situation there has now changed, we have both manga cards and Set 5 cards:

Royal Paladin:
    Wingal Look-A-Like
    Grade 0/Royal Paladin/5000 Power/10000 Shield
    Auto: When you ride this card with a <<Royal Paladin>> You can call this card to a Rearguard Circle
    Auto (Rearguard): [Make this Unit Soul] When a "Blaster" Unit this Unit Boosts has its Attack Hit, you can pay the cost. Search your Deck for 1 "Blaster" Unit, show it your opponent, add it to your hand, then shuffle your Deck.
    Kagero
    Flame of Promises, Aermo
    Grade 1/Kagero - Salamander/4000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto (Rearguard): [Soul Blast 1 Card] If this Unit boosts a "Overlord" Unit, you can pay the cost. This card gains 6000 Power.

Garyuu Striken
    Grade 2/Kagerou - {Flame Dragon?}/10000 Power/5000 Shield
    Continuous (Vanguard): Restraint
    Auto (Vanguard): {If this Unit is attacked and there is no Boost, this Unit gains 5000 Power.}
    Auto: When another <<Kagerou>> Rides this card, during this turn, your Vanguard gains 5000 Power and 1 Critical.
    Note: Garyuu can mean a hidden dragon, but it has the metaphorical meaning of greatness hidden amongst other more boring average people.
    Oracle Think Tank
    Battle Sister Ginger
    Grade 0/Oracle Think Tank - Critical Trigger/5000 Power/10000 Shield

Imperial Daughter
    Grade 3/Oracle Think Tank/11000 Power/No Shield
    Continuous (Vanguard/Rearguard): This card has "Restraint".
    Activate (Vanguard/Rearguard): [Counter Blast 1 Card; Make 1 of your Oracle Think Tanks Soul] During this turn, This Card loses "Restraint".
    Continuous (Vanguard): During your turn, if you have no Rearguards, this Unit gains 10000 Power and 1 Critical and loses "Restraint".
    Nova Grappler
    Perfect Riser
    Grade 3/Nova Grappler/11000 Power/No Shield
    Continuous (Vanguard/Rearguard) If you do not have another "Riser" Unit in your Vanguard Circle or Rearguard Circle, this Unit loses 2000 Power.
    Continuous (Vanguard): During your Turn, this Unit gains 3000 Power for each "Riser" Unit in your Soul.
    Continuous (Vanguard): If you have 4 or more "Riser" Units in your Soul, this Unit gains 1 Critical.
    Auto: When this Unit appears in the Vanguard Circle, place all Riser Units {you control} into your Soul.

Boomerang Thrower
    Grade 2/Nova Grappler - Human/9000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto: When you Ride this card atop a <<Nova Grappler>>, during that turn, this Unit gains "Continuous (Vanguard): This Unit can select an opponent's Unit in the opponent's Back Row to battle with."

Wall Boy
    Grade 0/Nova Grappler - Heal Trigger/5000 Power/10000 Shield

Rocket Hammer Man
    Grade 1/Nova Grappler/6000 Power/5000 Shield
    Activate (Rearguard): [Rest this Unit] Select 1 of your other <<Nova Grappler>>. During this turn, it gains 2000 Power.

Mashira Droid
    Grade 1/Nova Grappler/6000 Power/5000 Shield
    Activate (Rearguard): [Counter Blast 1 Card] If you have a <<Nova Grappler>> Vanguard, Stand this Unit.
    Note: Mashira is an out of style way of saying Monkey.
    Shadow Paladin
    Phantom Blaster Overlord
    Grade 3/Shadow Paladin/11000 Power/No Shield
    Continuous (Vanguard/Rearguard): If you have non <<Shadow Paladin>> Units in your Vanguard or Rearguard Circle, this Unit loses 2000 Power.
    Continuous (Vanguard): If "Phantom Blaster Dragon" is in your Soul, this unit gains 2000 Power.
    Auto (Vanguard): [Counter Blast 3 Cards, Discard "Phantom Blaster Overlord" from your hand.] When this Card attacks, you can pay the cost. If you do, this Unit gains 10000 Power and 1 Critical.

Phantom Bringer Demon
    Grade 0/Shadow Paladin/5000 Power/10000 Shield
    Activate (Rearguard): [Counter Blast 1 Card, Retire 2 of your <<Shadow Paladin>> Rearguards.] Search your Deck for 1 <<Phantom Blaster Overlord>>, show it your opponent, add it to your hand, then shuffle your Deck.
    Dark Irregulars
    Dark Soul Conductor
    Grade 2/Dark Irregular/8000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto: When this Unit is sent from the Guardian Circle to the Drop Zone, if you you have a <<Dark Irregular>> Vanguard, you can Soul Charge 2 Cards.
    Pale Moon
    Mad Cap Marionette
    Grade 1/Pale Moon/6000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto (Vanguard/Rearguard): When a <<Pale Moon>> Appears in your Vanguard Circle, you can make 1 <<Pale Moon>> from your hand Soul.

Jumping Jill
    Grade 2/Pale Moon - ?/9000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto: When this Unit Appears in the Rearguard Circle from the Soul and if you have a <<Pale Moon>> Vanguard, during that Turn, this Unit gains 3000 Power.

Luck Pigeon
    Grade 0/Pale Moon - War Beast/5000 Power/10000 Shield
    Auto: [Soul] During the Beginning of the Guard Step, {if you have a <<Pale Moon>> Vanguard and no cards in your hand, you can call this card to the Guardian Circle.}

Nitro Juggler
    Grade 2/Pale Moon/9000 Power/5000 Shield
    When this Unit appears in the Vanguard or Rearguard Circle, you can Soul Charge 1 Card.

Starting Presenter
    Grade 1/Pale Moon/6000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto: When a <<Pale Moon>> Unit rides this Unit, you can Soul Charge 2 cards.
    Murakumo
    Espionage Demon Dragon Mandalalord
    Grade 3/Murakumo/11000 Power/No Shield
    Continuous (Vanguard/Rearguard): If you have non <<Murakumo>> Units in your Vanguard or Rearguard Circles, this unit loses 2000 Power.
    Auto (Vanguard): [Counter Blast 1 Card, Discard 1 "Espionage Demon Dragon Mandalalord" from your hand] When this Unit is attacked, when the Guard Step begins. you can pay the cost. If you do, the attacking Unit loses 10000 Power.

Stealth Beast Moon Edge
    Grade 0/Murakumo - Critical Trigger/5000 Power/10000 Shield

Silent Stealth Ogre Shijimamaru
    Grade 1/Murakumo/8000 Power/5000 Shield

Stealth Beast Leaf's Mirage
    Grade 1/Murakumo/6000 Power/0 Shield
    Auto: [Select 1 <<Murakumo>> in your hand and discard it.] When this Unit appears in the Guardian Circle, you can pay the cost. If you do, your <<Murakumo>> cannot be hit during this battle.

Stealth Beast Bloody Mist
    Grade 2/Murakumo/10000 Power/5000 Shield

Archer FUSHIMI
    Grade 2/Murakumo/9000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto: When you Ride this card atop a <<Murakumo>>, during that turn, this Unit gains "Continuous (Vanguard): This Unit can select an opponent's Unit in the opponent's Back Row to battle with."

Left Arrestor
    Grade 2/Murakumo/8000 Power/5000 Shield
    Continuous (Front Row Left Rearguard Circle): If you have a <<Murakumo>> Vanguard and "Right Arrestor" in your Front Row Right Rearguard Circle, this Unit gains 3000 Power.

Right Arrestor
    Grade 2/Murakumo/8000 Power/5000 Shield
    Continuous (Front Row Right Rearguard Circle): If you have a <<Murakumo>> Vanguard and "Left Arrestor" in your Front Row Left Rearguard Circle, this Unit gains 3000 Power.

Twin Swordsman MUSASHI
    Grade 3/Murakumo/9000 Power/No Shield
    Auto (Vanguard/Rearguard): When this Unit attacks and you have more Rearguards than your opponent, during this Battle, this Unit gains 3000 Power.

Stealth Youkai Kuramalord
    Grade 3/Murakumo/10000 Power/No Shield
    Auto (Vanguard): When your Main Phase begins, Soul Charge 1 Card, select 1 card in your Damage Zone and flip it up.
    Auto (Vanguard): [Soul Blast 8 Cards, Counter Blast 5 Cards] When this Unit's Attack Hits, you can pay the cost. if you do, all of your Units Stand.
    Note: Kurama is the name of the mountain where the Tengu are said to reside.
    Dimension Police
    Magical Police Quilt/Kilt
    Grade 1/Dimension Police/6000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto (Rearguard): When the Attack of a Unit this Unit boosts Hits, you can discard 1 card from your hand, then Draw 1 card.
    Megacolony
    Machining Worker Ant
    Grade 0/Megacolony - Insect/5000 Power/10000 Shield
    Auto: When this Unit appears in a Rearguard Circle, you can select 1 "Machining" <<Megacolony>> Unit in a Rearguard Circle. Stand it.

Machining Hornet
    Grade 1/Megacolony - Insect/7000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto: If a "Machining" Card exists in your Soul when this Unit appears in the Rearguard or Vanguard Circle, this Unit gains 3000 Power during this turn.

Machining Mantis
    Grade 2/Megacolony - Insect/9000 Power/5000 Shield
    Auto: If a "Machining" Card exists in your Soul when this Unit appears in the Rearguard or Vanguard Circle, this Unit gains 3000 Power during this turn.

Shelter Beetle
    Grade 0/Megacolony - Critical Trigger/5000 Power/10000 Shield
    So, evaluation

Royal Paladin:
    Wingal Look-a-like is our only new RP so far (more are confirmed), and it starts things off on a positive note. The new starter Vanguard for RP finally gives them a good call-from-Soul starter (Bleugal was okay but had its flaws). Wingal LAL looks like Blaster Blade's going to get more forms to me, presumably a Grade 1 and Grade 3 to compete the set. Grade 3 will probably be Blaster Bla-Dark (my name for the Blade-Dark fusion-y Unit featured prominently with Aichi on set artwork). Good card.

Kagero:
    Flame of Promise Aermo looks useful for Overlord and Dragonic OVerlord The End (Kai's upgrade for Overlord this set), plus bonus points for working in Kagero-SP hybrids with Phantom Blaster Overlod. Yup. Striken is neat too.

Oracle Think Tank:
    To be very fair to Bushiroad, Imperial Daughter was always going to be hard to get right. She's decent as she is, I'd say, but the Restraint isn't much help. She could be useful for Tsuku decks by filling up Soul and giving a more solid chance to add missing Tsuku pieces to Soul. Ginger is a vanilla Crit, nuff said.

Nova Grappler:
    I. Love. Perfect. Raiser. It. Is. Freaking. Awesome. Seriously, I might run a NG deck just for the Raiser theme now, because Perfect completes the set with a god-awesome climax Grade 3. Miwa's NGs are... okay. A bit off, but okay. Droid is useful too, I can see some good uses for it.

Shadow Paladin:
    If you did not predict me gushing about Phantom Blaster Overlord, you may summarily go outside and scream. I love this card. It works perfectly as the final conclusion to Phantom Blaster's chain, and as a 13k in both turn Vanguard, bolsters defenses to unbelievably levels. Your opponent will need to hit the 18k mark with each attack just to avoid you casually walling them with 5k shields all the time, and not many common strategies can hit that elusive 23k mark. It even stonewalls Palamedes G3. Seriously. I love this thing.

...Phantom Bringer Demon on the other hand is fairly meh. It's okay... just costly as hell and a Grade 0 to boot. Yeah. I'd run... maybe one or two, but it really isn't too necesary for the Shaladin theme.

Dark Irregulars:
    YAY BUSHIROAD HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN THEM!

Pale Moon:
    ...well, this stuff really is neat. Generally, yeah. Jumping Jill is awesome in general for comboes with Bunny, Demon and Alice, while Starting Presenter and Nitro Juggler add more SOUL power.

Murakumo:
    I hate this Clan. I really, -really- hate this Clan. It's worth saying I hate them for several things, chief of which is the shameless stealing of Nubatama's aesthetic. Bad Clan. Bad. As it is... Murakumo is a mess design-wise. I can't decipher what exactly their gimmick is because their cards are so freaking random. Even excluding the manga pack cards, Murakumo literally has no real gimmick I can identify, and it. Really. Annoys. Me.

Dimension Police:
    Quilt is okay, but... yeah. Not much to say.

Megacolony:
    Machinings are officially a good subarchetype within Megacolony, and I can see myself building a fun combo deck of Machinings and Antlion. Definitely good additions.

Overall, good cards. Murakumo still annoys the living hell out of me though, they're too much of a design mess for me to like, and the stealing of Nubatama's thunder really gets to me.

Pictures:
    Phantom Blaster Overlord
    Phantom Bringer Demon

Wingal Look-a-like

Flame of Promise Aermo/Mashira Droid
    Garyuu Striken

Battle Sister Ginger
    Imperial Daughter doesn't have any pictures yet

Perfect Raiser
    Boomerang Thrower
    Rocket Hammer Man
    Wall Boy

Dark Soul Conductor

Mad Cap Marionette
    Luck Pigeon
    Starting Presenter
    Nitro Juggler
    Jumping Jill

Espionage Demon Dragon Mandalalord
    Stealth Yokai Kuramalord
    Silent Stealth Ogre Shijimamaru
    Stealth Beast Leaf's Edge
    Stealth Beast Moonedge
    Stealth Beast Bloody Mist
    Left and Right Arrestors
    Twin Swordsman MUSASHI
    No image for FUSHIMI yet either.

Magical Police Quilt

Machining Worker Ant
    Machining Hornet
    Machining Mantis
    Shelter Beetle
    [CENTER]

Credit for the banner goes to Kamotz

WTF Bushiroad?

THOSE are murakumo? I already really desliked that even their LORE is detrimental to Nubatama (aparently Nubatama were the Dragon Empire's Espionage team, but Murakumo is their ELITE Espeionage team. WTF?) but their art goes from DI rip offs to Nubatama rip offs, to wtf is that supposed to be?

Murakumo just screams "attempt at covering Manga screw up" to me.

On the other hand, I ove the new Wingal, the new machining (only reason I might ever play Megacolony) and pretty much everything! We can really see the game evolve when comparing both Wingals.

But for now, Im going to stick with my DI and ocasional NG and DP decks. I keep gravitating back to DI because its the most offensive clan in the game and to me thats perfect. I think the only way for me to go back to paladins is if: 1, Galahad, or some other Staple Grade 3 gets more reliable yet still remain underused, or 2, if a new clan displays a new cool visually appealing archetype/chain ride/theme that is as offensive and thematically appealing as DI is to me. That and they use their Soul, which is something that has always appealed to me (one of the reasons I run SSD even though she is the most overused RP next to palamedes)

So far, the Raizer line and the Machining line show promise! I'm thinking of discarding my Blau deck for a Raizer deck, even.

Lightbulb Look at this!!!

You are right!!! storymasterb
    Look at this photo

You talk about a Blaster Bla-Dark (my name for the Blade-Dark fusion-y Unit featured prominently with Aichi on set artwork). I've got this image and there are Phantom Blaster Overlord and another dragon behide Kai, as well.
    And for this, you can supose that Aichi will become a good person and will have Royal Paladin's deck again.

For Pokemon and Grovyle
    For Cardfight!Vanguard

For Yugioh!

A lot of people are sayin Aichi will have the first hybrid deck in the main characters role. Supposedly because this new blaster has blaster dark traits, but honestly...

I can see the Dark influences there, but no. Some people even say Bla-dark is black to support this (its not. Its a mix of dark grey and dark blue) and the rest is just Bushi's unique style evolving

First two cards spotted at Bermuda Triangle. One reminds me of Vivio.
    Last edited by bhl88; 27th November 2011 at 11:51 PM.

Four cards actually. Those are four different mermaids, assuming the BG mermaids get made into cards.

And two of those look like Emi.
    Its official, Emi is the one who'll day view the new booster pack and snap Aichi back to the good side using the power of Pedobear Love!

In all seriousness I'd love that to happen

Quote Originally Posted by niedude View Post

Four cards actually. Those are four different mermaids, assuming the BG mermaids get made into cards.

And two of those look like Emi.
    Its official, Emi is the one who'll day view the new booster pack and snap Aichi back to the good side using the power of Pedobear Love!

In all seriousness I'd love that to happen
    So one Emi and one Vivio...

Will it be: Stand up, my avatar!

Ride: Legendary Mermaid Emi!

Btw, which one looks like Emi?

Kinda sad that +10000 boost is unusable... It'll be funny if someone succeeds using the third effect.

@story: btw I liked this one better.

Aichi's true avatar is coming (expected to be OP, so it can't be used at cardfights):
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/o5q2qv.jpg[/IMG]

Spoiler:- Possible spoilers for future episodes:
    Last edited by bhl88; 1st December 2011 at 12:42 AM.

Hello! I'm back
    I think that in the next episode "At the end of the battle" Nş50, Aichi didn't go back to Royal Paladin's Deck, because in the episode 49 we saw the story of Kai and Ren. I think maybe, Aichi will be back in the episode Nş51 because I saw a preview in which Kai and Aichi will be fighting and Aichi is nervous or angry.
    What do you think it will happen? I don't know.

For Pokemon and Grovyle
    For Cardfight!Vanguard

For Yugioh!

I wish to join!
    Stand up, Vanguard! Barcgal!

Gotta say I like this series and hope the game comes to the U.S. soon, and when it does I'll probably use Royal Paladins. XD
    Currently looking for a Mew, Meoletta, and Genesect if anyone has one there willing to trade please message me.

"When a door closes another door should open, but if it doesn't then go in through the window.".

Spoiler:- Episode 51:

I wish to join!
    Stand up! My Vanguard! Rise! Barcgal!
    List your three favourite units:
    1)Majestic Blaster Lord
    2)King of Knights, Alfred
    3)Alfred Early
    Last edited by Majestic Blaster Lord; 15th January 2012 at 1:51 PM.

Aichi vs. The man who call Emperator.
    The return of Psyquolia but different , a good Psyquolia and Ren will be nervious.
    What do you think will be happen?

For Pokemon and Grovyle
    For Cardfight!Vanguard

For Yugioh!

I need to humbly apologize to you all. I've been heavily neglecting my duties as club manager, and for this, I profusely apologize. But college completely swamped me, exams, coursework, all of it. Due to this... I missed out on giving you some of the most awesome cards of all lately, including Aichi's next trump card (probably) and one of the single most incredible cards in the game so far - Majesty Lord Blaster. I intend to get a club banner made depicting Blaster Blade, Blaster Dark and Majesty Lord Blaster, incidentally, as soon as I find an art shop which will make such a banner.

I'll update all of your Vanguards as soon as I can get all your posts counted up, incidentally. But today's topic:

Royal Paladins. Shadow Paladins. Kagero. These three forces now stand opposing each other for control of Planet Cray. Which side do you support, and why?

Had you asked me this after Set 4's release, Shadow Paladins hands down. But now... Royal Paladins. Now that Blaster Blade has gained the power of both swords, and ascended to the form of Majesty Lord Blaster, he possesses more power than ever... power enough to break fate, according to his Card of the Day profile. I think Royal Paladins now stand the best chance of finally ending the wars which have wracked Cray for such a long time, and so I stand in support of the holy knights.

Incidentally, some news for any of our members in the UK. Bushiroad are coming to the Hyper Japan Expo on the 24th to the 26th of February, and on their blog, they have confirmed that they're selling Vanguard there, specifically:

English Products:
    Blaster Blade Trial Deck, Dragonic Overlord Trial Deck, Set 1

Japanese Products:
    All four Trial Decks, Sets 1-5.

Card Sleeves:
    Aichi, Kai, Misaki, Kamui, and Vanguard Logo

In other words if you can get to Hyper Japan... you're advised to. Further details for entry to Hyper Japan can be found on the event website, which can be found by typing 'Hyper Japan' into your search engine.
    [CENTER]

Royal Paladins. Shadow Paladins. Kagero. These three forces now stand opposing each other for control of Planet Cray. Which side do you support, and why?

The good guys must win, so sadly the Paladins (they apparently joined forces against the Kagero) will win, even though the Dragon Empire's clans are all different divisions of an army, and if Kagero is in a war, then Tachikaze, Nubatama and Murakumo are also on the battle.

Have any of you seen the Cray World Map?
    Have you seen how HUGE Dragon Empire is? Now add onto that the knowledge that they invest into war more effort than North Korea, and KABOOM! You get an undefeatable behemoth that would only be taken down if Star Gate and United Sanctuary united forces, and only if Star Gate's space warfare tech is something the Kagero's dont themselves have.

Also, if United Sanctuary is getting invaded, shouldn't Oracle Think Tank deploy its own army, at least in towns and major hubs to try and minimalize losses of life and/or infrastructure? Given that they specialize in fortunetelling, they can most likely predict which city will be hit next and move forces there. The card game shows how powerful at defending OTT is; if this translates into the actual Lore... the war may not be lost.

If the Megallanica clans are smart they will stay out of it (Bermuda are just Pop stars, sure as hell they wont interfere, while Gran Blue may try to pillage the occasional invaded coastal village, but nothing more.)

Given that they are the defenders of Justice, Dimensional police SHOULD take it upon themselves to allign with the Palladins and fight the ever expanding Dragon Empire. The most likely reason they havent fought war against them yet is because of the sheer difference in man power... but then again, since when to Sentai give a **** about enemy numbers? Maybe they think that Kagero actually have legitimacy for they war campaign? Who knows about the unique morals of this world...

I'm getting sidetracked here. Long story short: Kagero will undoubtedly win. Dragonic Overlord used his own lifeforce to evolve to a new stage, for God's sake. Such a level of commitment will not prove to be meaningless.

This is easy. Kagero! I don't like the Shadow Paladins, the Royal Paladins are kinda, I dunno. Some are cool, but generally I prefer the Kagero. If they're dragons, I tend to sympathise with them.
    Claimed: Grovyle - November 10th, 2013
    Chapter 21 is up.

Awesome! A Vanguard fan club! I love Vanguard! Could I join? Stand Up Vanguard! Soar, Alabaster Owl!

Well, I wouldn't have picked Alabaster Owl if I didn't like them, so I'm going with the Royal Paladins. I'll admit, Kagero's awesome too, but I've had enough of dragon-based decks to last another 10+ years (Yu-Gi-Oh fan too XD). Yes, I know Soul Saver Dragon's a Royal Paladin, and I wouldn't mind having him in my deck once I get one, but the Royal Paladins aren't entirely made up of dragons or dragon-related beings like Kagero. I'm just sick and tired of having all dragons with hardly any variety.
    "When we hit our lowest point, we are open to the greatest change." - Aang

Pokemon White FC: 0647 5063 4026
    3DS FC: 1375-8263-4522 (no games for it yet though)

As of Pokemon White:

Majestic Blaster Lord and ruroken, you're both Accepted.

Now, today we got some news about Set 6 and the next two Trial Decks. The two Trial Decks are new ones for Aichi and Kai, and apparently they're getting new Clans with Season 2. Aichi is going to be using Gold Paladins, and Kai will get Narukami. From the few spoilers we've got, it would seem that Gold Paladins will have some sort of focus on Humans and Hi-Beasts (the apparent trump card for the Aichi deck looks like an evolved Fang of Light, Garmall), while Narukami are a Clan of lightning dragons (though their Trial Deck boss looks suspiciously like an evolved Amber Dragon, Eclipse).

Set 6 Clans we have some confirmation of are Gold Paladins, Narukami, Nova Grapplers, and Granblue. There's also apparently one unknown Clan to be featured in Set 6, which I'd bet is either OTT or a new Clan for Misaki. But yeah. Granblue stuff. Finally.

No word on Great Nature or Nubatama though. There's some speculation that after Dragonic Overlord The End burned up his lifeforce fighting Phantom Blaster Overlord and Majesty Lord Blaster, Kagero lost some of their influence, and thus Narukami might now be the leading Clan of the Dragon Empire. If so, it's possible that more minority DE Clans like Nubatama and Murakumo might have more influence and thus get featured more. Something similar seems to have happened to United Sanctuary, I'd presume that the mass battle between RPs, SPs and Kagero devastated the ranks of the knights, and thus Gold Paladins have formed.

And no, there's no word on what exactly is happening to Blaster Blade now Aichi's switching Clans :<. Or there might be, but my source hasn't caught it. We also have no actual cards from the new Clans yet, so I don't know what their gimmicks are.

However, the general idea of Set 6 seems to be something of a reboot. The major Clans have lost some of their influence following the big three-way war, so more minor groups are coming to the fore and gaining influence, hence Granblue getting some spotlight, and the emergence of Gold Paladins and Narukami. I wouldn't expect any more Royal Paladins and Kagero in the mainstream sets from now on. I am hoping we get more stuff from Dark Zone though.

Also, we still have very little on Season 2. So. The antagonists and major players of Season 2 will determine a fair bit of what is actually in the sets, and thus we'll have to wait until early April to start seeing stuff. Though Set 6's release is early April. So. Yeah.
    [CENTER]

While I am happy that Kagero and RP support will die down in the next sets, I really, really find the main character's changing clans unnecessary. Not to mention hard to justify. ESPECIALLY for Aichi. I mean, he has gone through this whole miniarc to show that his own true clan is RP, and then he just up and switches them?

Unless his true deck gets stolen, or he gives it away to some bullied kid (much like Kai gave Blaster to himself) I will not be satisfied.

I also think that MORE dragons and paladins is... so unnecessary. Unless these Gold Paladins are the new name given to the new organization born from the shadows returning to the royals. Which means that the Shadows will at best be a splinter cell with no power... and thus no more releases. Gah.

Hi I want to join.

"Stand up, Vanguard!"

Oh, and I choose Dragon Dancer Monica as my VG.

Thank you.

Well, I like Kagero, but seriously?! Why do they have to change clans??? Especially Aichi.
    Last edited by Sweet May; 27th March 2012 at 12:20 AM. Reason: refrain from multi-posting
    "Final Turn!"

STAND UP THE VANGAURD!!!!!!!
    Can I join?
    I Ride Barcal

I would say Royal Paladin but If Kagero is in dragon empire that means a whole lot of other clans are in the fight too so I support Kagero because of their numbers
    Last edited by Omegaxis; 4th March 2012 at 10:45 PM.

I think thats completly true
    White FC:0132 7707 2713

Exclamation

Hola! Desde ahora voy a hablar en espańol porque me expreso mejor. Bueno escuche que van a sacar una segunda temporada que empieza en Abril y calculamos bien es justo en la 1ş semana. Ya se esta hablando de este misterioso poder que esta destruyendo Clay y todo lo que pensamos que iba a ocurrir se va cumplir una segunda temporada y el Avatar final de Aichi ( una combinación entre Blaster Blede y Blaster Dark, ya del cual hablamos antes) bueno aqui dejo una imagen de la segunda temporada newseasoncardfight.jpg

For Pokemon and Grovyle
    For Cardfight!Vanguard

For Yugioh!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast