View Poll Results: What ye think of PPL's Art Shop?!

Voters
400. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Lyrawesome!!

    352 88.00%
  • I dont like it...

    48 12.00%
Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 2,701 to 2,725 of 2892

Thread: Found You! art shop

  1. #2701
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,345

    Default

    I'm not here to make a request this time.
    Simply put, I'm glad to see your creative mind at work once more in your shop.

  2. #2702
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The Zodiark Citadel
    Posts
    527

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post






    About 12 more spots left nya~

    EDIT:



    VS


    Auaria~


    Gothic-Gothorita



    5 spots open, nya~
    Wow! This actually looks better then I expected! Thanks! ^_^

    Quote Originally Posted by Savanny
    This place is deader than my pets I have buried in the backyard...

  3. #2703
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post

    Images: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--t4ccwcIAc...okuto%2B04.JPG
    Background(s): http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ch-d33rq55.jpg
    Text: Break The Chains That's Bind Me To This Place
    Colours: Red
    Border Colour: (Optional) Blue
    Size:


    Four spots left nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  4. #2704
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Yay you're back open


    Style: Two
    Size: Medium
    Images:
    http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...me-d47pmun.jpg
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20..._by_Vulpi0.jpg
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...bi-d47k556.png
    Silhouette Image: Is it possible to do like a film real? I can look for the img if you need me too
    Background(s): none
    Text: Shinigami
    Colours: Sepia tones if you could
    Border Colour: anything
    Would you like some cookies with that?: ty PPL <3

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  5. #2705
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    South East Abbey, Tethe'alla
    Posts
    1,707

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

    Auaria~





    5 spots open, nya~
    Thanks, PPL!! ^0^
    Last edited by Seles; 1st January 2013 at 4:18 PM.


    a very important video - tumblr
    - i've claimed that idiot chosen and tales of the abyss

  6. #2706
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canterlot <3
    Posts
    275

    Default


    Style: (One, Two or Three) 3.
    Images: (Max 3) http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...01-d508nrr.png
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Title: The Tale of Unova's Future; Ignis's story
    Rated: PG-13
    Length: (One/Two-shot or a full FanFic that contains more than three chapters. This is optional) Three <.> (If I can ever think straight <.>)
    Pairing: (If its a shipping FanFic. It can be the shipping name but ye have to give me the name but that's optional)
    Summary: Just when she thought she was safe, there was a scream in the air; a scream she would never forget. It was her old friend, Tornei...
    Size: (If not told, the main banner is 400 x 200) ....I'm not sure x.x
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Red <.>
    Border Colour: Blaaaack~
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Please excuse my noobiness with ff... but this will be my first fanfic. And will the default size fit my sig? I feel stupid <.>
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 1st January 2013 at 4:54 PM.

    Credit to Bru for my banners<3

  7. #2707
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    308

    Default


    Character: Toro Inoue
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/ar...1163461834.jpg
    Style: One
    Background Color/Image: Just Black is fine.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Thanks much! :3


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  8. #2708
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post
    Yay you're back open


    Style: Two
    Size: Medium
    Images:
    http://th02.deviantart.net/fs71/PRE/...me-d47pmun.jpg
    http://fc04.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20..._by_Vulpi0.jpg
    http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/i/20...bi-d47k556.png
    Silhouette Image: Is it possible to do like a film real? I can look for the img if you need me too
    Background(s): none
    Text: Shinigami
    Colours: Sepia tones if you could
    Border Colour: anything
    Would you like some cookies with that?: ty PPL <3
    Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post

    Character: Toro Inoue
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/ar...1163461834.jpg
    Style: One
    Background Color/Image: Just Black is fine.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Thanks much! :3
    Uhm, is it that white cat or black?
    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post

    Style: (One, Two or Three) 3.
    Images: (Max 3) http://fc06.deviantart.net/fs71/f/20...01-d508nrr.png
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Title: The Tale of Unova's Future; Ignis's story
    Rated: PG-13
    Length: (One/Two-shot or a full FanFic that contains more than three chapters. This is optional) Three <.> (If I can ever think straight <.>)
    Pairing: (If its a shipping FanFic. It can be the shipping name but ye have to give me the name but that's optional)
    Summary: Just when she thought she was safe, there was a scream in the air; a scream she would never forget. It was her old friend, Tornei...
    Size: (If not told, the main banner is 400 x 200) ....I'm not sure x.x
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Red <.>
    Border Colour: Blaaaack~
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Please excuse my noobiness with ff... but this will be my first fanfic. And will the default size fit my sig? I feel stupid <.>

    Yes coz everything I made are SPPf signature fine.

    Two open spots nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  9. #2709
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    308

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Uhm, is it that white cat or black?
    The white one sitting at the desk.


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  10. #2710
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Yay! I can request now!

    Trainer: Red (from HGSS)
    Style: one
    Pokemon: Mewtwo
    Size: I'm assuming you don't need size for style one.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: YESH I WOULD LOVE SO- *ahem* no, thank you. Thank you!

  11. #2711
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542

    Default


    Style: Two
    Size: Medium, not sure what that would look like, but as close to the same size as the example as possible
    Images: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tIBNQhwFLqGiZg
    http://www.rocketchainsaw.com.au/wp-...cle-mask-1.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6kLsQ.png
    Silhouette Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...SRC2HGfZU7tz4E
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Text: Seeking The Truth
    Colours: Brown, Orange, Red and Black, you know Sepia tones mostly
    Border Colour: (Optional)
    Would you like some cookies with that?: I envision the silhouette done in a dark orange, but if you can't that's ok
    Last edited by Dreamy; 2nd January 2013 at 5:33 PM.

  12. #2712
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The trunk of your car, HELP!!!
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Reposting cause I think you missed me

    Images: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--t4ccwcIAc...okuto%2B04.JPG
    Background(s): http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ch-d33rq55.jpg
    Text: Break The Chains That's Bind Me To This Place
    Colours: Red
    Border Colour: (Optional) Blue
    Size: 640x480
    Thanks

    Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)




    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

  13. #2713
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *Kyurem* View Post

    Character: Toro Inoue
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://ps3media.ign.com/ps3/image/ar...1163461834.jpg
    Style: One
    Background Color/Image: Just Black is fine.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Thanks much! :3


    Quote Originally Posted by TheSketchQueen View Post
    Yay! I can request now!

    Trainer: Red (from HGSS)
    Style: one
    Pokemon: Mewtwo
    Size: I'm assuming you don't need size for style one.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: YESH I WOULD LOVE SO- *ahem* no, thank you. Thank you!


    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post

    Style: Two
    Size: Medium, not sure what that would look like, but as close to the same size as the example as possible
    Images: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tIBNQhwFLqGiZg
    http://www.rocketchainsaw.com.au/wp-...cle-mask-1.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6kLsQ.png
    Silhouette Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...SRC2HGfZU7tz4E
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Text: Seeking The Truth
    Colours: Brown, Orange, Red and Black, you know Sepia tones mostly
    Border Colour: (Optional)
    Would you like some cookies with that?: I envision the silhouette done in a dark orange, but if you can't that's ok
    Sorry but all spots are filled. Request when the shop is open

    Quote Originally Posted by DizzyCobraMew View Post
    Reposting cause I think you missed me

    Images: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/--t4ccwcIAc...okuto%2B04.JPG
    Background(s): http://fc05.deviantart.net/fs70/f/20...ch-d33rq55.jpg
    Text: Break The Chains That's Bind Me To This Place
    Colours: Red
    Border Colour: (Optional) Blue
    Size: 320 x 240
    Thanks
    I already accepted and ye deleted yer post, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 4th January 2013 at 6:09 AM.
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  14. #2714
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The trunk of your car, HELP!!!
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    [IMG]http://i1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee439/PPLyra/artshop/accepted.png[/I]
    I already accepted and ye deleted yer post.
    Oh okay sorry

    Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)




    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

  15. #2715
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Sorry but all spots are filled. Request when the shop is open
    Ok I will check back

  16. #2716
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,489

    Default



    Blood Red Absol


    TheSketchQueen

    This is saved on my deviantART account


    I've been lazy busy this week XD TWO spots open, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  17. #2717
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    396

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Blood Red Absol
    [/I]
    Thanks PPL *hugs*
    It looks awesome <3

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  18. #2718
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    AMERICA!!
    Posts
    382

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post


    TheSketchQueen

    This is saved on my deviantART account
    Yayayayay! Thank you, it looks amazing!

  19. #2719
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    The ShadowClan Camp
    Posts
    622

    Default


    Images: This little cutie here. If you want, you can crop out everything but his head and upper body.
    Background(s): N/A
    Text: Sonatina
    Colours: Red and white, like the Austrian flag
    Border Colour: Red
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Please make the font fancy and cursive. Thanks.

    Banner by Astral Shadow; Profile Pic by FairyWitch

  20. #2720
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542

    Default


    Style: Two
    Size: Medium, not sure what that would look like, but as close to the same size as the example as possible
    Images: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tIBNQhwFLqGiZg
    http://www.rocketchainsaw.com.au/wp-...cle-mask-1.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6kLsQ.png
    Silhouette Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...SRC2HGfZU7tz4E
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Text: Seeking The Truth
    Colours: Brown, Orange, Red and Black, you know Sepia tones mostly
    Border Colour: (Optional)
    Would you like some cookies with that?: I envision the silhouette done in a dark orange, but if you can't that's ok

    Not sure if you want me to post this again, but here you go :3

  21. #2721
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,489

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Articuno_rocks View Post

    Images: This little cutie here. If you want, you can crop out everything but his head and upper body.
    Background(s): N/A
    Text: Sonatina
    Colours: Red and white, like the Austrian flag
    Border Colour: Red
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Please make the font fancy and cursive. Thanks.


    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post

    Style: Two
    Size: Medium, not sure what that would look like, but as close to the same size as the example as possible
    Images: http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...tIBNQhwFLqGiZg
    http://www.rocketchainsaw.com.au/wp-...cle-mask-1.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/6kLsQ.png
    Silhouette Image: http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...SRC2HGfZU7tz4E
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Text: Seeking The Truth
    Colours: Brown, Orange, Red and Black, you know Sepia tones mostly
    Border Colour: (Optional)
    Would you like some cookies with that?: I envision the silhouette done in a dark orange, but if you can't that's ok

    Not sure if you want me to post this again, but here you go :3


    Okay, shop is closed again nya~

    EDIT:



    DizzyCobraMew



    Cobali



    *Kyurem*



    Articuno_rocks



    Coyote_Dynamo


    What's with the red tones?! XD Btw, Arti and Coyo, I used my own handwriting for yer font-texts thing :3

    I have a new rule since tons of peeps request without asking permission: You must ask permission when you use a deviantART artwork or I will deny it!

    These following people can request again c: and there's FIVE open spots nya~

    VS
    Auaria~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 6th January 2013 at 6:33 AM.
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  22. #2722
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    The trunk of your car, HELP!!!
    Posts
    901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    DizzyCobraMew
    [/I]
    Thanks I really like it

    Badge: Wyvern Badge
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge)




    3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

    I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

    Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

    FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

  23. #2723
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    542

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post

    Coyote_Dynamo


    What's with the red tones?! XD Btw, Arti and Coyo, I used my own handwriting for yer font-texts thing :3

    I have a new rule since tons of peeps request without asking permission: You must ask permission when you use a deviantART artwork or I will deny it!

    These following people can request again c: and there's FIVE open spots nya~

    VS
    Auaria~
    It's sooo awesome ^_^ I love it

  24. #2724
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Chasing The Sun
    Posts
    331

    Default


    Images: Dex holders
    Text: None
    Colours: White and light blue
    Border Colour: Black
    Size: 400x200
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Nope, I've covered everything

    Thanks to Skiyomi for the banner!

  25. #2725
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    Middle Earth
    Posts
    295

    Default


    Images: (Keep it only TWO) http://www.bhmpics.com/walls/link_th...zelda-wide.jpg I know its really big, :/ I just want link in it. If you can't work with that just lemme know and I'll get a new one.
    Background(s): (Optional) Not sure exactly what you want here, but something like night time would be great.
    Text: Don't worry about it.
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Black and Silver
    Border Colour: (Optional) As long as its solid.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Nope, thanks!

Page 109 of 116 FirstFirst ... 95999105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •