View Poll Results: What ye think of PPL's Art Shop?!

Voters
400. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Lyrawesome!!

    352 88.00%
  • I dont like it...

    48 12.00%
Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116 LastLast
Results 2,851 to 2,875 of 2892

Thread: Found You! art shop

  1. #2851
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    14

    Default

    Thanks. It looks awesome
    FC: 0089 8122 5244

    Please visit my trade shop HERE

  2. #2852
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    324

    Default


    Style: (One, Two, Three or Four) One please.
    Images: (Only for Style One-Three. Max 3) [x] [x] [x]
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Title: Lifelong Masquerade
    Rated: PG-13
    Number of Chapters: Full fan-fiction
    Pairing: (If its a shipping FanFic)
    Summary: Millie always wanted to go on a journey, against her mother's wishes. Once the mask comes off, she realizes her life has been a big lie. Will she take the right path in her journey, or get led astray?
    Colours/Theme: dark colors, shadowy, maybe purple/navy.
    Border Colour: black.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) No thank you. ;D i'll be sure to give credit to the original deviantart artist as well.
    Last edited by Toxic Nightshade; 2nd March 2013 at 3:57 PM.

  3. #2853
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a runaway train.
    Posts
    136

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post


    Shiny_Wooper


    Pokemon_Champ


    Following peeps can request again - FIVE open spaces XD nya~

    HetaOni
    Minnah_23
    Thank you! Its perfect!


    FC:1891-1694-6992

  4. #2854
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post

    Style: (One, Two, Three or Four) One please.
    Images: (Only for Style One-Three. Max 3) [x] [x] [x]
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Title: Lifelong Masquerade
    Rated: PG-13
    Number of Chapters: Full fan-fiction
    Pairing: (If its a shipping FanFic)
    Summary: Millie always wanted to go on a journey, against her mother's wishes. Once the mask comes off, she realizes her life has been a big lie. Will she take the right path in her journey, or get led astray?
    Colours/Theme: dark colors, shadowy, maybe purple/navy.
    Border Colour: black.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) No thank you. ;D i'll be sure to give credit to the original deviantart artist as well.
    It seems ye dont have permission to use the art, nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  5. #2855
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    It seems ye dont have permission to use the art, nya~
    oh, okay. I should've known, is this image usable? http://pokemongijinka.files.wordpres...yck5o1_500.jpg .. thank you, and sorry for the trouble.

  6. #2856
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    84

    Default


    Character: number 39 utopia
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...9-Utopia-2.png
    Style: 1
    Background Colour/Image: whatever u think is best
    Would you like some cookies with that?: nope thanks in advance if u can
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  7. #2857
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by blobman94 View Post

    Character: number 39 utopia
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://i1270.photobucket.com/albums/...9-Utopia-2.png
    Style: 1
    Background Colour/Image: whatever u think is best
    Would you like some cookies with that?: nope thanks in advance if u can


    FOUR open spots nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  8. #2858
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,081

    Default


    Style: Four
    Title: Time Relativity
    Rated: PG-15 (General Aim. It might be R)
    Number of Chapters: Planning on 32
    Summary: What would happen if time never existed? Would it even be relative in this lawless world? Would it even save us?
    Colours/Theme: Hmm, a would like a theme of blacks and blues, sort of like clocks or cogs....
    Border Colour: Black please
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Nope, good luck with this PPL!


    Sing with me a song of silence and blood
    The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
    Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
    Can no one hear my cry

    Fizzy Bubbles

  9. #2859
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post

    Style: Four
    Title: Time Relativity
    Rated: PG-15 (General Aim. It might be R)
    Number of Chapters: Planning on 32
    Summary: What would happen if time never existed? Would it even be relative in this lawless world? Would it even save us?
    Colours/Theme: Hmm, a would like a theme of blacks and blues, sort of like clocks or cogs....
    Border Colour: Black please
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Nope, good luck with this PPL!


    Other person seems banned so FOUR opsn spots, nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  10. #2860
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Crimefighting with Deadpool
    Posts
    155

    Default


    Character: Furret (female)
    Style: 1
    Background Color/Image:This peach color
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Make her wear a small hot pink scarf that looks like Dawn's
    Last edited by ~CallOfTheIndie~; 11th March 2013 at 12:25 AM.

    Team Pose by Astral Shadow.
    DA Account here


    Proud owner of my childhood partner, Feraligatr ♡

    "Every sport is a battle between victory and defeat, but there is no winner or loser in the arena of Pokemon battle. It is instead a sublime experience that can move body and soul..." ~Marchioness Amandine

  11. #2861
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Minnah_23 View Post

    Character: Furret (female)
    Style: 1
    Background Color/Image:This peach color
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Make her wear a small hot pink scarf that looks like Dawn's


    THREE open spots nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  12. #2862
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pennsylvania, USA
    Posts
    310

    Default


    Character: Spitz
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j3...ness/spitz.gif
    Style: One
    Background Colour/Image: http://i4.ytimg.com/vi/_4PwokhwF7c/mqdefault.jpg
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Thanks!


        Spoiler:- Credits:

  13. #2863
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Oh, Arceus. I have like a job now, guys. 7 days a week and stuff, so yeah. I won't be able to pull off having an Art Shop and still making my own graphics and FanFics... Sorry, I have to close my Art Shop for now, thanks for the fun :3 nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  14. #2864
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,129

    Default

    Re-opened at the owner's request.

  15. #2865
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Colourful Banner, plz PPL!
    Images: (Max 3) Cyrus (http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Cyrus?...Cyrus_DPPt.png) and Palkia/Dialga (http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...0904-12478.jpg). I imagine Cyrus would be the forefront and the legends would be in the background and maybe dulled/B&W/something like that.
    Background(s): (Optional) The Dialga/Palkia pic would work, right?
    Text: Brothers' Bond
    Colours/Theme: Purple and Yellow maybe? Is that Team Galactic colors?
    Border Colour: (Optional) Blue
    Size: (If not told, its 400 x 200) The typical size is fine.
    Pop-out? Sure, yes.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Nothing I can think of. I am sure whatever you design will be great. And I'm glad to see your shop is open again!
    Serebii FanFiction 2014 Awards
    Co-Winner, Most Heartbreaking Story (Brothers' Bond)
    Co-Winner, Best Trainer Story (Brothers' Bond)
    Winner, Most Frightening Scene (Tales From The PokeDex)

    HEROCHAT: A Pop Culture and Comic Book Discussion Forum!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  16. #2866
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    American--Pi is typing...
    Posts
    962

    Default

    Avatar, plz PPL!
    Images: X (mostly his face)
    Background(s):
    Text: I'm the hero!

    (side note: I know, it's been used a million times but I still think that phrase is awesome.)
    Colours/Theme: Red, white, and blue
    Border Colour: Red
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Yay! First request! EDIT: DARN...
    Important note: I will be out of the country on vacation and most likely without any Internet access from July 22, 2016 to August 13, 2016.
    During this time, all of my projects (Art shop, fiction writing, etc.) will be put on hold until I get back.
    Sorry about the inconvenience!

    Author's Profile | Art Thread
    Tumblr | Shipping List | Claims


    "You're a smart girl, Autumn," Ms. Bay said warmly. "I'll make the truth clear to you, Autumn.
    Your dreams do mean something. You are destined to be a Storyteller."


    An original story for Camp NaNoWriMo 2016
    4,560/50,000 words

  17. #2867
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Colourful Banner, plz PPL!
    Images: (Max 3) Cyrus (http://pokemon.wikia.com/wiki/Cyrus?...Cyrus_DPPt.png) and Palkia/Dialga (http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/...0904-12478.jpg). I imagine Cyrus would be the forefront and the legends would be in the background and maybe dulled/B&W/something like that.
    Background(s): (Optional) The Dialga/Palkia pic would work, right?
    Text: Brothers' Bond
    Colours/Theme: Purple and Yellow maybe? Is that Team Galactic colors?
    Border Colour: (Optional) Blue
    Size: (If not told, its 400 x 200) The typical size is fine.
    Pop-out? Sure, yes.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Nothing I can think of. I am sure whatever you design will be great. And I'm glad to see your shop is open again!
    Here's yer one :3


    Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Avatar, plz PPL!
    Images: X (mostly his face)
    Background(s):
    Text: I'm the hero!

    (side note: I know, it's been used a million times but I still think that phrase is awesome.)
    Colours/Theme: Red, white, and blue
    Border Colour: Red
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Yay! First request! EDIT: DARN...
    Here ye go :3


    Five open spots and I updated the listings, heehee, nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  18. #2868
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Imperial Capital, Zaphias
    Posts
    1,721

    Default

    Avatar, plz PPL!
    Images: (Keep it only TWO) this screencap~ (I hope that pic is okay D; )
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Text: You disappoint me
    Colours/Theme: I guess redish colours ._.; or anything that will look nice
    Border Colour: (Optional) white
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) nope, I'm good ^^

  19. #2869
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    American--Pi is typing...
    Posts
    962

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    [I]Here ye go :3
    Nice to see that your skills are still sharp. Thanks.
    Important note: I will be out of the country on vacation and most likely without any Internet access from July 22, 2016 to August 13, 2016.
    During this time, all of my projects (Art shop, fiction writing, etc.) will be put on hold until I get back.
    Sorry about the inconvenience!

    Author's Profile | Art Thread
    Tumblr | Shipping List | Claims


    "You're a smart girl, Autumn," Ms. Bay said warmly. "I'll make the truth clear to you, Autumn.
    Your dreams do mean something. You are destined to be a Storyteller."


    An original story for Camp NaNoWriMo 2016
    4,560/50,000 words

  20. #2870
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Zombie-mons, plz PPL!
    Pokemon:Scraggy
    Layout:??? Whatever fits cause I don't know what you mean.
    Would you like some cookies with that?:That is is! Thanks! (Anything Else?)

  21. #2871
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post
    Avatar, plz PPL!
    Images: (Keep it only TWO) this screencap~ (I hope that pic is okay D; )
    Background(s): (Optional)
    Text: You disappoint me
    Colours/Theme: I guess redish colours ._.; or anything that will look nice
    Border Colour: (Optional) white
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) nope, I'm good ^^
    Here ye go!

    Quote Originally Posted by Cloneydew2000 View Post
    Zombie-mons, plz PPL!
    Pokemon:Scraggy
    Layout:??? Whatever fits cause I don't know what you mean.
    Would you like some cookies with that?:That is is! Thanks! (Anything Else?)
    Here:


    Open :3 nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  22. #2872
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Hey, that's neat, thanks. Are there any odds I could maybe have the font be... less goofy? If not, no matter. Just wonderin'
    Serebii FanFiction 2014 Awards
    Co-Winner, Most Heartbreaking Story (Brothers' Bond)
    Co-Winner, Best Trainer Story (Brothers' Bond)
    Winner, Most Frightening Scene (Tales From The PokeDex)

    HEROCHAT: A Pop Culture and Comic Book Discussion Forum!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  23. #2873
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,634

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Hey, that's neat, thanks. Are there any odds I could maybe have the font be... less goofy? If not, no matter. Just wonderin'
    Sure, I can edit it. What type ye have in mind? nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  24. #2874
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Posts
    1,115

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Sure, I can edit it. What type ye have in mind? nya~
    Oh, I dunno. Nothing in particular; maybe something "edgier"? I just didn't think that font "fit" very well. But I DO like it overall, so I'd hate to put you out.
    Serebii FanFiction 2014 Awards
    Co-Winner, Most Heartbreaking Story (Brothers' Bond)
    Co-Winner, Best Trainer Story (Brothers' Bond)
    Winner, Most Frightening Scene (Tales From The PokeDex)

    HEROCHAT: A Pop Culture and Comic Book Discussion Forum!

    FC: 3823-9867-2750

  25. #2875
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Kakariko Village, Hyrule
    Posts
    381

    Default

    Its perfect, thanks!

Page 115 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1565105111112113114115116 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •