View Poll Results: What ye think of PPL's Art Shop?!

Voters
400. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Lyrawesome!!

    352 88.00%
  • I dont like it...

    48 12.00%
Page 89 of 116 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,225 of 2892

Thread: Found You! art shop

  1. #2201
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TeamRocketGrunt View Post

    Character: Italy
    Image Link: http://images2.fanpop.com/image/phot...-1280-1024.jpg
    Background Colour/Image:Light green.
    Would you liek some cookies with that? Yes please. Remove the blush because it usually isn't there. Also do the eyes like normal because it'll look better. Thanks

    Idk why I must re-request XD
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic Buizel View Post
    HTML Code:

    Image/Sprites: (State which is pop out and which is the background one) pop-out:[IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2ptsyv6.jpg[/IMG] background:
    Position: on the right side
    Text: Naomily <3
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Red and... blonde? so I guess yellow then. Mostly red though.
    Size: (Small pop-in, Small pop-out, Fullsize pop-in or Fullsize pop-out) small pop-out
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) On both images can you just make it their faces? fankyousssss

    YOU ARE SPIFFIDELIC!
    For the pop-out.. I can't make it pop out when the helmet is cropped off ^^;
    Quote Originally Posted by iPokemon View Post

    Images: (Max 3) 1 2 3
    Text: "Never look at your life as something insignificant, never forget those friends of yours that you loved."
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Reddish and Bluish.
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) No thanks.
    Accepted!


    EDIT:


    Requests Done:

    EternalSword7


    TeamRocketGrunt


    iPokemon


    Upload your request in your own image host site, please. Don't blame me if it gets deleted.
    All 3 spots are open, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  2. #2202
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Sorry about the whole 48-hours thing, I thought it was 48 hours after your last req, not 48 hours after your last finished req


    Sprites:
    Background Image:
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) green to black
    Text: Sinnoh Events
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) Nah

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  3. #2203
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    The front seat of a VolkSWAGen
    Posts
    890

    Default

    Thanks he's adorable x3
    But you have to admit, for a part-time Nazi

    He's freaking hot.

  4. #2204
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    Hmmkay, requesting~!


    Images: 1, 2, & 3
    Text: I'll be alright, just stay with me
    Don't let our memories aside
    We'll always relight them so we don't forget
    Love won't change
    Colours: A green shade similar to Shuu's hair and a Reddish-pink. Colors are preferred to not be super bright but not looking so Christmas-y, LOL.
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: Definitely would love some cookies. =] Thank you in advance too~

    Aha, I hope everything works out okay.

    Banner made by me~

  5. #2205
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post
    Sorry about the whole 48-hours thing, I thought it was 48 hours after your last req, not 48 hours after your last finished req


    Sprites:
    Background Image:
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) green to black
    Text: Sinnoh Events
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) Nah
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweet May View Post
    Hmmkay, requesting~!


    Images: 1, 2, & 3
    Text: I'll be alright, just stay with me
    Don't let our memories aside
    We'll always relight them so we don't forget
    Love won't change
    Colours: A green shade similar to Shuu's hair and a Reddish-pink. Colors are preferred to not be super bright but not looking so Christmas-y, LOL.
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: Definitely would love some cookies. =] Thank you in advance too~

    Aha, I hope everything works out okay.
    AH hello, Sweet M's ^-^
    Accepted!


    One spot left nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  6. #2206
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,345

    Default


    Character: Mewtwo
    Image Link: N/A
    Background Colour/Image: black
    Would you liek some cookies with that? I accidentally all the cookies. Is that bad?

  7. #2207
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post

    Character: Mewtwo
    Image Link: N/A
    Background Colour/Image: black
    Would you liek some cookies with that? I accidentally all the cookies. Is that bad?
    Accepted!

    Requests Done:

    scraftyscrafty


    Sweet May




    Hoho! I tried my best XD the image on the first had me going in circles.. I made 2 versions. The 2nd is just brighter.

    EternalSword7


    Upload your request in your own image host site, please. Don't blame me if it gets deleted.
    All 3 spots are open, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 13th May 2012 at 5:27 AM.
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  8. #2208
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    355

    Default


    Image/Sprites: (State which is pop out and which is the background one) Popout: x Background: 1, 2, 3, 4
    Position: Could the pop out be on the right side. Could images 3 and 4 surround the text. Image 1 on the far left side and image 2 on the far right side, please.
    Text: ★The Barry/Jun Fan club★
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Orange and Yellow
    Size: (Small pop-in, Small pop-out, Fullsize pop-in or Fullsize pop-out) Fullsize pop-out
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) I feel like this is too much. ^^; Please tell me if this is too much.

    If it's not, then thank you! I know it will turn out great!


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  9. #2209

    Default


    Sprites: Barry (DP) http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/Jun.png
    Background Image: This? http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...blYGKHGfZRHNdg
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Just shades of orange and yellow
    Text: ★The Barry/Jun fan club★
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) Can the sprite be at the right and the image at the left? And can the text be green? Thanks. :x
    I was ninja'd by watericedragon? O_o I take too long..xD
    Last edited by ★Midnight★; 13th May 2012 at 5:46 AM.

  10. #2210
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by watericedragon View Post

    Image/Sprites: (State which is pop out and which is the background one) Popout: x Background: 1, 2, 3, 4
    Position: Could the pop out be on the right side. Could images 3 and 4 surround the text. Image 1 on the far left side and image 2 on the far right side, please.
    Text: ★The Barry/Jun Fan club★
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Orange and Yellow
    Size: (Small pop-in, Small pop-out, Fullsize pop-in or Fullsize pop-out) Fullsize pop-out
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) I feel like this is too much. ^^; Please tell me if this is too much.

    If it's not, then thank you! I know it will turn out great!
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by ★Midnight★ View Post

    Sprites: Barry (DP) http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/media/upload/d/d2/Jun.png
    Background Image: This? http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:A...blYGKHGfZRHNdg
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Just shades of orange and yellow
    Text: ★The Barry/Jun fan club★
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) Can the sprite be at the right and the image at the left? And can the text be green? Thanks. :x
    I was ninja'd by watericedragon? O_o I take too long..xD
    lol
    Accepted!


    Wow, Barry club.

    One spot left, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  11. #2211
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    607

    Default


    Character: Arthur Kirkland
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bJhC71fyrM...00/6424037.jpg
    Background Colour/Image: http://www.3dwallpaperstudio.com/wal...-2560x1600.jpg <--- like that please
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): Nope.


    Hero's Newest Shiny
    Latias and Latios

  12. #2212
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Alfred Jones View Post

    Character: Arthur Kirkland
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_bJhC71fyrM...00/6424037.jpg
    Background Colour/Image: http://www.3dwallpaperstudio.com/wal...-2560x1600.jpg <--- like that please
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): Nope.
    Accepted!

    Request Done:

    watericedragon


    ★Midnight★


    Upload your request in your own image host site, please. Don't blame me if it gets deleted.
    TWO open spots.. meh. I'm done for today, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 13th May 2012 at 7:32 AM.
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  13. #2213
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    LaRousse City
    Posts
    3,409

    Default

    I just wanted to let you know that I've uploaded the banner to my image host but thank you very much for the results!

    Banner made by me~

  14. #2214

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Accepted!

    Request Done:
    ★Midnight★




    TWO open spots.. meh. I'm done for today, nya~
    Thank you very much, PPL! it looks epic.^^

  15. #2215
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default


    Images: [X] [X] [X]
    Text: GameFusion Forums
    Colours: Different shades of green, going from the lightest green you can find to the darkest
    Size: 700x100 (not for a sig)
    [/B] (Anything Else?)[/B] : No thanks, just make it look awesome ^_^





  16. #2216
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    193

    Default

    Sup, Lyra! I'm indeed requesting something else from you. ;3


    Images: http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...u-meltdown.png
    GIF: http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...IFSoupcom1.gif
    Text: MeltingCORE - I am the Reactor Girl.
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Light green and blue would go good with this methinks.
    Size: (If not told, its 400 x 200) Yeah, 400 X 200 is cool with me.
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Can the GIF be in a square on the side of the girl, please?
    fgjgj

  17. #2217
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    355

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Accepted!

    Request Done:

    watericedragon
    Thank you!
    It looks great and just how I imagined it! ^_^


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  18. #2218
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Mushroom Forest
    Posts
    298

    Default


    Character: zangoose
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Background Colour/Image: black
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?):
    could the zangoose be shiny? And thanks.


    Character: zangoose
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Background Colour/Image: grey
    Face Expression: like It is thinking 'this is how you move'
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): could the zangoose be shiny again?

    THANKS!!!
    フェージングのエコー

  19. #2219
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    You guys are welcome :3
    Quote Originally Posted by MeltingCORE View Post
    Sup, Lyra! I'm indeed requesting something else from you. ;3


    Images: http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...u-meltdown.png
    GIF: http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w...IFSoupcom1.gif
    Text: MeltingCORE - I am the Reactor Girl.
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Light green and blue would go good with this methinks.
    Size: (If not told, its 400 x 200) Yeah, 400 X 200 is cool with me.
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Can the GIF be in a square on the side of the girl, please?
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by #chelloressurection View Post

    Images: [X] [X] [X]
    Text: GameFusion Forums
    Colours: Different shades of green, going from the lightest green you can find to the darkest
    Size: 700x100 (not for a sig)
    [/B] (Anything Else?)[/B] : No thanks, just make it look awesome ^_^
    The images are pixelated, Denied!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fading Echoes View Post

    Character: zangoose
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Background Colour/Image: black
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?):
    could the zangoose be shiny? And thanks.


    Character: zangoose
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Background Colour/Image: grey
    Face Expression: like It is thinking 'this is how you move'
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): could the zangoose be shiny again?

    THANKS!!!
    One request at a time, please.
    Denied!


    One spot remaining, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  20. #2220
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,287

    Default

    Hello :3


    Images: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...pping#/d28n8v1
    Text: Make a Wish
    Colours: pink and blue
    Size: (If not told, its 400 x 200) <---
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?)
    Last edited by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N); 15th May 2012 at 4:22 AM.
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  21. #2221
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    On the Moon
    Posts
    110

    Default


    Sprites: Haxorus animated sprite, Hydreigon animated sprite
    Background Image:



    Colours: Can you make the text purple and red
    Text: Archaic
    Would you liek some cookies with that? For the background, can you put these two pics side to side?
    Last edited by Archaic; 15th May 2012 at 11:58 PM.


    Banner credit to The Sloth

  22. #2222
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,492

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by (P.O.K.E.M.O.N.) View Post
    Hello :3


    Images: http://browse.deviantart.com/?qh=&se...pping#/d28n8v1
    Text: Make a Wish
    Colours: pink and blue
    Size: (If not told, its 400 x 200) <---
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?)
    Accepted!
    Just remember:
    Also credit the original artist who made the art, especially on dA.

    Quote Originally Posted by Archaic View Post

    Sprites: Haxorus animated sprite, Hydreigon animated sprite
    Background Image: http://www.google.com/imgres?um=1&hl...99&tx=53&ty=71




    http://www.google.com/imgres?num=10&...9,r:4,s:0,i:80




    Colours: Can you make the text purple and red
    Text: Archaic
    Would you liek some cookies with that? For the background, can you put these two pics side to side?
    I can't see the image in the first, direct it please.


    Requests Done:

    Alfred Jones


    MeltingCORE


    Upload your request in your own image host site, please. Don't blame me if it gets deleted.
    Two open spots, nya~
    "It's hard enough breaking a limited edition 3DS that a girl cherished,
    but breaking her feelings like a thin layer of ice is another thing..."


  23. #2223
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    985

    Default

    Thanks for the previous one but it was just a little weird O_o
    So, I'll try requesting a different one.


    Sprites:
    Background Image: X
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Green to blue
    Text: Sinnoh Events
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) Lucario on the right please, and the rest according to colour scheme.

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  24. #2224
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Olivine City, Johto
    Posts
    4,287

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Accepted!
    Just remember:
    I can't see the image in the first, direct it please.


    Requests Done:

    Alfred Jones


    MeltingCORE




    Two open spots, nya~
    Ofcourse and thanks
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig


    Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

  25. #2225
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    660

    Default


    Images: http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k2...2/Oshawott.png http://i892.photobucket.com/albums/a...emon/Tepig.png
    http://i1257.photobucket.com/albums/...7772/Other.png
    Text: GameFusion Forums
    Colours: Nice shades of green, ranging from a dark green to a lighter one
    Size: 700x100
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: No thanks, thank you





Page 89 of 116 FirstFirst ... 397985868788899091929399 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •