View Poll Results: What ye think of PPL's Art Shop?!

Voters
400. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Lyrawesome!!

    352 88.00%
  • I dont like it...

    48 12.00%
Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast
Results 2,726 to 2,750 of 2892

Thread: Found You! art shop

  1. #2726
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    American--Pi is typing...
    Posts
    961

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Articuno_rocks
    Glad to see that your graphic-making skills are still excellent. Thank you very much!
    Important note: I will be out of the country on vacation and most likely without any Internet access from July 22, 2016 to August 13, 2016.
    During this time, all of my projects (Art shop, fiction writing, etc.) will be put on hold until I get back.
    Sorry about the inconvenience!

    Author's Profile | Art Thread
    Tumblr | Shipping List | Claims


    "You're a smart girl, Autumn," Ms. Bay said warmly. "I'll make the truth clear to you, Autumn.
    Your dreams do mean something. You are destined to be a Storyteller."


    An original story for Camp NaNoWriMo 2016
    4,560/50,000 words

  2. #2727
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Glad everyone like my art ^^

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps View Post

    Images: (Keep it only TWO) http://www.bhmpics.com/walls/link_th...zelda-wide.jpg I know its really big, :/ I just want link in it. If you can't work with that just lemme know and I'll get a new one.
    Background(s): (Optional) Not sure exactly what you want here, but something like night time would be great.
    Text: Don't worry about it.
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Black and Silver
    Border Colour: (Optional) As long as its solid.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Nope, thanks!
    Quote Originally Posted by xEryChan View Post

    Images: Dex holders
    Text: None
    Colours: White and light blue
    Border Colour: Black
    Size: 400x200
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Nope, I've covered everything


    THREE open spots, nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  3. #2728
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    The Cursed Internet Forums
    Posts
    7,490

    Default


    Character: Fennekin
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Style: (One or Two) One
    Background Colour/Image: Red
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) nope.
    New Face-Offs coming soon! If you're curious about what they are then just click the spoiler:

        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  4. #2729
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post

    Character: Fennekin
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Style: (One or Two) One
    Background Colour/Image: Red
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) nope.


    THREE open spots nya~
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  5. #2730
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,080

    Default


    Character: Xerneas (THe legendary deer thingy that my avatar is)
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Style: (One or Two)One
    Background Colour/Image: Viridian
    Would you like some cookies with that?: I want to use this as a dA Avi, just letting ya know PPL XD


    Sing with me a song of silence and blood
    The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
    Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
    Can no one hear my cry

    Fizzy Bubbles

  6. #2731
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lost Requiem View Post

    Character: Xerneas (THe legendary deer thingy that my avatar is)
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Style: (One or Two)One
    Background Colour/Image: Viridian
    Would you like some cookies with that?: I want to use this as a dA Avi, just letting ya know PPL XD
    I don't know what it looks like but...I'll try, nya~


    EDIT:



    xEryChan


    your boss


    Lost Requiem


    Both lickie requests are saved on my dA

    All spots open and these peeps can request again, nya~

    Gothic-Gothorita
    Blood Red Absol
    TheSketchQueen
    Last edited by PrismaticPrincessAnna; 10th January 2013 at 7:20 AM.
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  7. #2732
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Location
    The Underground
    Posts
    3,080

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    I don't know what it looks like but...I'll try, nya~


    EDIT:



    xEryChan


    your boss


    Lost Requiem


    Both lickie requests are saved on my dA

    All spots open and these peeps can request again, nya~

    Gothic-Gothorita
    Blood Red Absol
    TheSketchQueen
    Thank you very much PPL It looks very cute!


    Sing with me a song of silence and blood
    The rain falls, but can't wash away the mud
    Within my ancient heart dwells madness and pride
    Can no one hear my cry

    Fizzy Bubbles

  8. #2733
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Mauville City
    Posts
    1,290

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    xEryChan
    It looks great, PPL (: thank you so much

  9. #2734

    Default


    Pokemon: Xerneas. (This is a picture of its Sugimori art.)
    Image: Unnamed Region's Starters
    Size: This will be my whole signature so, large.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Thank-you, 'tis all. ^__^

  10. #2735
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Imperial Capital, Zaphias
    Posts
    1,721

    Default


    Trainer: Hilda ( link)
    Style: (one or Two) one
    Pokemon: (Just ONE) Gardevoir
    Size: (For Style Two - 200px - small, 300px - medium, 400px - large) the normal sprite size, I guess
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) I'm gonna use this as a profile pic, is that okay?

  11. #2736
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Auaria~ View Post

    Trainer: Hilda ( link)
    Style: (one or Two) one
    Pokemon: (Just ONE) Gardevoir
    Size: (For Style Two - 200px - small, 300px - medium, 400px - large) the normal sprite size, I guess
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) I'm gonna use this as a profile pic, is that okay?
    Quote Originally Posted by HetaOni View Post

    Pokemon: http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b6/Xerneas.png or this http://cdn.bulbagarden.net/upload/b/b6/Yveltal.png
    Image: http://cdn.gamerant.com/wp-content/u...on-X-and-Y.jpg
    Size: This will be my whole signature so, large.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: Thank-you, 'tis all. ^__^


    THREE open spots, nya~
    Last edited by PrismaticPrincessAnna; 12th January 2013 at 2:43 AM.
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  12. #2737
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,476

    Default


    Style: Three (The medium one)
    Static Sprites: N/A
    Animated Sprites: Piplup, Togepi, & Squirtle (In that order if possible)
    Images: N/A
    Size: Same as the sample one for medium, small I guess.
    Text: Pilpulp
    Colours: Blue maybe? I really don't know/can't imagine what it will look like with certain colours. Here are the colours I like: Lime Green, & Blue. But. If you think anything else will look better, feel free to try that out.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: N/A
    GAMEFREAK DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PATTERNS

    >

  13. #2738
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Hey, i would like a PokeNest please PPL, (the little icon was deleted or something D: )

    Parent Pokemon: (Must be breedable - No legendaries allowed, excluding Manapy/Phione) Dusknoir and Shiny Drifblim
    Colour of the nest: ((Default is orange) Red please.
    Trainer: Pike Queen Lucy
    Shiny egg?: Yes for Duskull please.
    Baby Pokemon: (Max 4) Shiny Duskull, drifloon and drifloon.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) No, thank you in advance! ;D

  14. #2739
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    536

    Default


    Trainer: Detective
    Pokemon/or other trainers: (Max 6) Emboar, Stoutland, Umbreon, Darmanitan (Zen Mode), Beheeyem, Jellicent (male)
    Style 1/2/3: 1
    Base: (Style 1) 7
    Colours: (Style 2 and 3)
    Text: (Style 2)
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) That pretty much covers it ^_^

  15. #2740
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pilpulp View Post

    Style: Three (The medium one)
    Static Sprites: N/A
    Animated Sprites: Piplup, Togepi, & Squirtle (In that order if possible)
    Images: N/A
    Size: Same as the sample one for medium, small I guess.
    Text: Pilpulp
    Colours: Blue maybe? I really don't know/can't imagine what it will look like with certain colours. Here are the colours I like: Lime Green, & Blue. But. If you think anything else will look better, feel free to try that out.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: N/A
    Quote Originally Posted by FlareLover17 View Post
    Hey, i would like a PokeNest please PPL, (the little icon was deleted or something D: )


    Parent Pokemon: (Must be breedable - No legendaries allowed, excluding Manapy/Phione) Dusknoir and Shiny Drifblim
    Colour of the nest: ((Default is orange) Red please.
    Trainer: Pike Queen Lucy
    Shiny egg?: Yes for Duskull please.
    Baby Pokemon: (Max 4) Shiny Duskull, drifloon and drifloon.
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) No, thank you in advance! ;D
    Shoot! Better fix that~
    Quote Originally Posted by Coyote_Dynamo View Post

    Trainer: Detective
    Pokemon/or other trainers: (Max 6) Emboar, Stoutland, Umbreon, Darmanitan (Zen Mode), Beheeyem, Jellicent (male)
    Style 1/2/3: 1
    Base: (Style 1) 7
    Colours: (Style 2 and 3)
    Text: (Style 2)
    Would you like some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) That pretty much covers it ^_^


    Alrighty, no more requesting, nya~

    EDIT:



    Auaria~

    This was fun to make ^^

    HetaOni

    I went and changed the whole thing... I hope ye like it either way ^^;

    Pilpulp


    FlareLover17


    Coyote_Dynamo



    Okay, all 5 spots are open and these peeps can request now, nya~

    DizzyCobraMew
    Cobali
    *Kyurem*
    Articuno_rocks
    Lost Requiem
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  16. #2741
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Somewhere
    Posts
    394

    Default


    Images: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...9etro1_500.png
    Background(s):
    GIF: http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...8056104615.gif
    Text: meow~
    Colours: Greys and Reds
    Border Colour: Red
    Size: 500 x 250
    Would you like some cookies with that?: NO! You have my cookies (0>.<)>(::))X.x)~ <- Cookie Punch

    .: 3DS FC: 0490-5034-9209 :.
    .: DeviantART :: Graphics Thread :: Art Thread :: Art Shop :.

  17. #2742

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    HetaOni

    I went and changed the whole thing... I hope ye like it either way ^^;
    It's fine, it looks great!

  18. #2743
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Red Absol View Post

    Images: http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m0...9etro1_500.png
    Background(s):
    GIF: http://1-media-cdn.foolz.us/ffuuka/b...8056104615.gif
    Text: meow~
    Colours: Greys and Reds
    Border Colour: Red
    Size: 500 x 250
    Would you like some cookies with that?: NO! You have my cookies (0>.<)>(:)X.x)~ <- Cookie Punch
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  19. #2744
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    The Imperial Capital, Zaphias
    Posts
    1,721

    Default


    Auaria~

    This was fun to make ^^
    Thanks, PPL. I love it.

  20. #2745
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Pilpulp
    Amazing! You're great at art.

    Warning this is a noobish question: How/What's the best way to get this on to my signature?
    GAMEFREAK DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PATTERNS

    >

  21. #2746
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    mars
    Posts
    324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    FlareLover17
    Wow, it's really cute PPL, thanks so much. ^^

  22. #2747
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden GMT +2
    Posts
    314

    Default


    Character:
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/570/logothingy2.png
    Style: One
    Background Colour/Image: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/f/20...y_Chitonid.jpg
    Would you like some cookies with that?: It's a ram, without a body so far. And the tongue and eyes should be light green (Search for "Chrysolite" and you'll see the colour, it's a rock)


    My FC (Y): 3995-6945-2972 (Fairy) ||Banner Credit to Sworn Metalhead!
    Trainer's Card ||
    Pokememes/Memebase||Battle FC: 3182 4147 0411
    Quote Originally Posted by 0LdSk00lMew View Post
    I'm not going to lie you have the best stuff around xD

  23. #2748
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,476

    Default

    I managed to get it in my sig.

    Also, is that good for credit?
    GAMEFREAK DOESN'T CARE ABOUT YOUR PATTERNS

    >

  24. #2749
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Mental hospital
    Posts
    3,633

    Default

    Everyone's welcome!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrysaries View Post

    Character:
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/570/logothingy2.png
    Style: One
    Background Colour/Image: http://fc03.deviantart.net/fs50/f/20...y_Chitonid.jpg
    Would you like some cookies with that?: It's a ram, without a body so far. And the tongue and eyes should be light green (Search for "Chrysolite" and you'll see the colour, it's a rock)
    Ye sure just the head? nya~
    Last edited by PrismaticPrincessAnna; 13th January 2013 at 10:37 PM.
    If you can spare a minute, train my PokeHeroes Pokemon v.v


    Oh, btw I'm in Team Instinct! Username is JoYuki in PoGo.

  25. #2750
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    Sweden GMT +2
    Posts
    314

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PopPrincess_Lyra View Post
    Everyone's welcome!!


    Ye sure just the head? nya~
    Yes please

Page 110 of 116 FirstFirst ... 1060100106107108109110111112113114 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •