View Poll Results: What ye think of PPL's Art Shop?!

Voters
400. You may not vote on this poll
  • It's Lyrawesome!!

    352 88.00%
  • I dont like it...

    48 12.00%
Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,175 of 2892

Thread: Found You! art shop

  1. #2151
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pyroland.
    Posts
    132

    Default


    Trainer:B/W Female
    Pokemonragonite, Samurott, Lilligant, Chandelure, Lapras, Gardevoir (Max 6)
    Style 1/2/3:2
    Base: (Only for Style 1)
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: Nothing else in particular...but I still want cookies.. (Anything Else?)

  2. #2152
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fake Psychic View Post
    Alright I making a mistake before but not happen anymore

    Base Sprite:N final sprites
    Details: Alex from Golden sun and please can you add the water effect(If you can)
    Please be specific! Or link me a full body image - would be nice (Sorry, the image is big and I am not put it here)
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: Nay
    (Anything Else?): Thnk you
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbreezesrule View Post

    Images: http://smhttp.14409.nexcesscdn.net/8...s/psych501.jpg http://images.wikia.com/psychtv/images/5/52/Gus.png
    GIF: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m06ridNktm1qcdko5.gif
    Text: I know, you know, that I'm not telling the truth~
    Colours: Dark green in color, really a ton of shades of green all swirled togiether into one color of awesomeness. [Maybe with a hidden pineapple or too xD[/s]
    Size: (If not told, its 400 x 200)
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: Pineapple.
    Er the gif is too long. Tell me which scene. Plus.. why the hell its jpg and its moving O.o?!
    Quote Originally Posted by UNOVAGIRL View Post

    Character: weavile
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here:
    Background Colour/Image: light blue
    Colour of the wings? light yellow
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): can it have black glasses?If not that's ok.
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Infernova Lv. 999 View Post

    Trainer: Red
    Pokemon: (Max 6) Darkrai, Smeargle, Keldeo, shiny Giratina-O, Infernape, Arceus (Grass Plate)
    Style 1/2/3: 1
    Base: (Only for Style 1) 22
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?) Please and thank you and please! Please, make them not moving please. Please, I am not fluent in the english language. (Just kidding, I am! LOL.)
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Megh View Post

    Trainer:B/W Female
    Pokemonragonite, Samurott, Lilligant, Chandelure, Lapras, Gardevoir (Max 6)
    Style 1/2/3:2
    Base: (Only for Style 1)
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: Nothing else in particular...but I still want cookies.. (Anything Else?)
    You need atleas 20 posts. Denied!

    No more requesting, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 29th April 2012 at 4:22 AM.

  3. #2153
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Posts
    53

    Default

    Thank you!

  4. #2154
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ShadowClan
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    Er the gif is too long. Tell me which scene. Plus.. why the hell its jpg and its moving O.o?!
    I just noticed that it was a jpg. How it's moving, I have no idea o.o

    Here's a different one, from the same show: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m06ridNktm1qcdko5.gif and its a GIF.

    I'd really love it if you gave my eggs some love, please. Could you also click on the others?

    Current FanFictions:
    The Fourth Hope: A Warriors Pokemon Crossover (latest chapter being chapter 3)
    StarCatchers (coming soon)
    Psyched latest chapter being Prologue

    Current RPGs
    Scramble (SU currently up)
    Nightmares (under construction)

  5. #2155
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winterbreezesrule View Post
    I just noticed that it was a jpg. How it's moving, I have no idea o.o

    Here's a different one, from the same show: http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m06ridNktm1qcdko5.gif and its a GIF.
    Accepted, then :3

    Requests Done:
    Infernova Lv. 999


    Not in the mood to do anymore requests atm x_x No more requesting, nya~

  6. #2156
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    My mom's basement
    Posts
    677

    Default


    Character: Vaporeon
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: o_o
    Background Colour/Image: Light Blue
    Colour of the wings? Dark Blue
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): Make the Vaporeon shiny, please.

  7. #2157
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultAsAwesome View Post

    Character: Vaporeon
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: o_o
    Background Colour/Image: Light Blue
    Colour of the wings? Dark Blue
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): Make the Vaporeon shiny, please.
    Uhm..Accepted!

    I haven't done much request. Shop's closed until further notice, nya~


    EDIT:


    Requests Done:
    UNOVAGIRL


    Winterbreezesrule
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/jiyjjp.gif[/IMG]


    One spot left. Sorry that im taking a while doing these.. I'm just...inactive that's all, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 2nd May 2012 at 8:35 AM.

  8. #2158
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    ShadowClan
    Posts
    370

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    Winterbreezesrule
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/jiyjjp.gif[/IMG]
    This... this is amazing :3 thank you!

    I'd really love it if you gave my eggs some love, please. Could you also click on the others?

    Current FanFictions:
    The Fourth Hope: A Warriors Pokemon Crossover (latest chapter being chapter 3)
    StarCatchers (coming soon)
    Psyched latest chapter being Prologue

    Current RPGs
    Scramble (SU currently up)
    Nightmares (under construction)

  9. #2159
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default


    Sprites:
    Background Image: X
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Red and Purple
    Text: Kanto Events
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?)If the Charizard sprite won't work, lemme know~

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  10. #2160
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post

    Sprites:
    Background Image: X
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Red and Purple
    Text: Kanto Events
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?)If the Charizard sprite won't work, lemme know~
    Whot huge pic...
    Accepted!


    Requests Done:
    Fake Psychic


    One spot left :3 nya~

  11. #2161
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    22

    Default


    Sprites: Pikachu and Hilda
    Background Image: http://x4d.xanga.com/cd01122333c3226...m199805170.jpg
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Light orange and teal
    Text: And when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) Do you think you could cut out the black part from the image? Thanks!

    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2vwaid1.gif[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/351ag7r.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi45.*******.com/ddlyd1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/351ag7r.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  12. #2162
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by pikapop View Post

    Sprites: Pikachu and Hilda
    Background Image: http://x4d.xanga.com/cd01122333c3226...m199805170.jpg
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Light orange and teal
    Text: And when I breathed, my breath was lightning
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) Do you think you could cut out the black part from the image? Thanks!
    Accepted!

    I'ma do all these tonight so no more requesting for now, nya~

    EDIT:

    Requests Done:
    DefaultAsAwesome


    scraftyscrafty
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2z7jqww.gif[/IMG]

    pikapop


    3 Open spots and I added new stuff in Graphics, Sprites and Mixed Media :3
    I CAN GET BACK ON READING THAT FIC xD nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 4th May 2012 at 7:54 AM.

  13. #2163
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    scraftyscrafty
    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2z7jqww.gif[/IMG]
    Awesome! Thanks again

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  14. #2164
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Potato
    Posts
    1,365

    Default


    Character: The female player character from Black/White 2.
    Image Link: N/A
    Background Colour/Image: red
    Would you liek some cookies with that? Eat ALL the cookies!

  15. #2165
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by EternalSword7 View Post

    Character: The female player character from Black/White 2.
    Image Link: N/A
    Background Colour/Image: red
    Would you liek some cookies with that? Eat ALL the cookies!
    In the name of Justice.. you're Accepted! xD nya~

  16. #2166
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    22

    Default

    Ooh thanks! It looks so cool!

    [IMG]http://i48.*******.com/2vwaid1.gif[/IMG]

    [IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/351ag7r.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi45.*******.com/ddlyd1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://oi47.*******.com/351ag7r.jpg[/IMG]
        Spoiler:- Credits:

  17. #2167
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    My mom's basement
    Posts
    677

    Default


    Character: Vaporeon
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: o.o
    Background Colour/Image: Blue
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): Make Vaporeon shiny, please.
    Thanks!

  18. #2168
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Almia
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    Requests Done:
    UNOVAGIRL
    Thank-you!

  19. #2169
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    You guys are welcome :3
    Quote Originally Posted by DefaultAsAwesome View Post

    Character: Vaporeon
    If non-Pokemon, put the image link here: o.o
    Background Colour/Image: Blue
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything Else?): Make Vaporeon shiny, please.
    Thanks!
    Sorry, you needa wait 48 hrs ^^;

    Requests Done:
    EternalSword7


    Three open spots, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 5th May 2012 at 4:03 AM.

  20. #2170
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default


    Sprites:
    Background Image: X
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Red and Sky Blue
    Text: Johto Events
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?)I hate the whole 'wait 48-hours' thing.
    Thanks in advance
    Last edited by SS_Append; 5th May 2012 at 2:05 PM.

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

  21. #2171
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Unova
    Posts
    181

    Default


    Sprites:
    Background Image: X
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Light Blue and Ocean Blue (:
    Text: N/A
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) No thanks (:

  22. #2172
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    1,355

    Default


    Images: (Max 3)http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/PabloAsh.png
    http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...82-768-576.jpg
    http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...MistyKiss2.jpg
    Text: love, its not bad
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Dark and light pink
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?)
    No thanks
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

  23. #2173
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    11

    Default


    Trainer:barry
    Pokemon/or other trainers:Mienshao, Mesprit, Leafeon, Arcanine, Walrein, Honchkrow (Max 6)
    Style 1/2/3/4:2
    Base: (Style 1 and 2)
    Would you liek some cookies with that?:nope (Anything Else?)



  24. #2174
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,506

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scraftyscrafty View Post

    Sprites:
    Background Image: X
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Red and Sky Blue
    Text: Johto Events
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?)I hate the whole 'wait 48-hours' thing.
    Thanks in advance
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by iPokemon View Post

    Sprites:
    Background Image: X
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Light Blue and Ocean Blue (:
    Text: N/A
    Would you liek some cookies with that? (Anything else?) No thanks (:
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by abrar14 View Post

    Images: (Max 3)http://i408.photobucket.com/albums/p...s/PabloAsh.png
    http://images4.fanpop.com/image/phot...82-768-576.jpg
    http://i792.photobucket.com/albums/y...MistyKiss2.jpg
    Text: love, its not bad
    Colours: (PLZ TELL ME COLOURS! I dont get any inspiration if you want me picking, or else itll end up boring!) Dark and light pink
    Would you liek some cookies with that?: (Anything Else?)
    No thanks
    Accepted!
    Quote Originally Posted by Star✰Destroyer View Post

    Trainer:barry
    Pokemon/or other trainers:Mienshao, Mesprit, Leafeon, Arcanine, Walrein, Honchkrow (Max 6)
    Style 1/2/3/4:2
    Base: (Style 1 and 2)
    Would you liek some cookies with that?:nope (Anything Else?)
    You need 20 mosts or more to requests, sorry.


    Edit:


    Requests Done:
    scraftyscrafty
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/dnm2ac.gif[/IMG]

    iPokemon
    [IMG]http://i46.*******.com/25kh4km.gif[/IMG]

    abrar14


    All 3 spots are free, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 6th May 2012 at 4:28 AM.

  25. #2175
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    1 9 2 5
    Posts
    820

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PikaPal_Lyra View Post
    scraftyscrafty
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/dnm2ac.gif[/IMG]
    Awesome, thanks again

    ah , what an unsightly existence ! / illustration : cyawa

Page 87 of 116 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •