Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
Results 26 to 50 of 672

Thread: Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

  1. #26

    Default

    i wonder if ur interested in DW flawless mudkip jap? since u dint stated them in ur events

    ♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

    Banner & Userbar done by me =D


  2. #27
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackacer View Post
    i wonder if ur interested in DW flawless mudkip jap? since u dint stated them in ur events
    no thank you.

  3. #28
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion_delpino View Post
    from what I have read the shiny ageto celebi is a hack.

    But thank you for the offer.
    http://www.pokemongts.com/showthread.php?tid=86127
    And I too am interested in your shiny Ranch Manaphy. Are you interested in anything from my shop?
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

    Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

    League of shops ASSEMBLE!

  4. #29
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Hey,Was wondering if you can infect one of my pokemon with the pokerus. I sent you a PM but wasn't sure if it sent cause I didn't see it in my out box. Don't mean to be a burden just making sure you got my offer. Thank you
    Pokemon White FC-3525-1861-5727

    こどくなきつね(This is for zoura lovers out there like myself. You'll know once you translate it ) 

  5. #30
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Gad - I'll trade you a 10 ANIV Pikachu for my shiny ranch manaphy

    Kurogane I got your pm and have already replied

  6. #31
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion_delpino View Post
    Gad - I'll trade you a 10 ANIV Pikachu for my shiny ranch manaphy

    Kurogane I got your pm and have already replied
    Sure thing. PM me when you can trade.
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

    Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

    League of shops ASSEMBLE!

  7. #32
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Chicago
    Posts
    2,281

    Default

    Hey you clone right?
    And what do you want in return if you can?

  8. #33
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    40

    Default

    What natures are your...

    - Oblivia Deoxys (UT) Flawless
    - WISHMKR Jirachi (UT) Flawless, Shiny
    - Hayley's Mew (UT) Flawless?
    3DS FC: 2621-2621-3503

  9. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by *IZ* View Post
    Hey you clone right?
    And what do you want in return if you can?
    Depending on what you get me to clone I may keep a copy of your pokemon otherwise I'm happy to offer the service for free.

  10. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Exprima View Post
    What natures are your...

    - Oblivia Deoxys (UT) Flawless
    - WISHMKR Jirachi (UT) Flawless, Shiny
    - Hayley's Mew (UT) Flawless?
    Oblivia Deoxys - Impish
    wishmkr Jirachi shiny - Docile
    heyleys mew - Lonely

  11. #36
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I offer 1 unhatched TRU Mystery Egg for the flawless Hayley's Mew or offer 2 of the shiny Jirachi

  12. #37
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath89 View Post
    I offer 1 unhatched TRU Mystery Egg for the flawless Hayley's Mew or offer 2 of the shiny Jirachi
    Wrath89 I don't quite understand your post so If I trade you the mew and shiny jirachi, you'll give me the 3 unhatched egg events?

  13. #38
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    I was proposing either I just trade you one egg for the mew or I can trade you 2 eggs for a shiny jirachi. Or, yes, I can trade you 3 for both, but I will probably need a day to get the third egg since I would have to trade my friend for his.

  14. #39
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey, USA
    Posts
    40

    Default

    Flawless shiny modest Latios (EV-pure, level 51) for flawless shiny WISHMKR Jirachi?

    Flawless shiny modest Venomoth (UT, lvl 52) for flawless Hayley's Mew?

    EDIT: Nvm, I just saw rule 3. x.x
    Last edited by Exprima; 20th May 2011 at 8:56 PM.
    3DS FC: 2621-2621-3503

  15. #40
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath89 View Post
    I was proposing either I just trade you one egg for the mew or I can trade you 2 eggs for a shiny jirachi. Or, yes, I can trade you 3 for both, but I will probably need a day to get the third egg since I would have to trade my friend for his.
    If you can trade me all 3 eggs unhatched (pidove, pansage, axew) then we have a deal.

  16. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion_delpino View Post
    If you can trade me all 3 eggs unhatched (pidove, pansage, axew) then we have a deal.
    I have no idea what are in the eggs. If they absolutely must be different, I would suggest trading one for the Hayley Mew, since I can't guarantee the others will be different.

  17. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In explorer.exe
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Dude, what nature is WISHMKR Jirachi (UT) Flawless, Shiny?

    I can offer Axew or Pansage unhatched, DW Torchic, Mudkip, Treeck, Mamoswine (all flawless) plus everything in my shop, link in sig.

    Choose 2-3 things for it if it has a good nature.

    Banner by me
    My White FC: 1162-9194-6105

  18. #43
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Wrath89 View Post
    I have no idea what are in the eggs. If they absolutely must be different, I would suggest trading one for the Hayley Mew, since I can't guarantee the others will be different.
    Save your game hatch the eggs and turn the game off again that way you will know whats inside.

  19. #44
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrobatOwns View Post
    Dude, what nature is WISHMKR Jirachi (UT) Flawless, Shiny?

    I can offer Axew or Pansage unhatched, DW Torchic, Mudkip, Treeck, Mamoswine (all flawless) plus everything in my shop, link in sig.

    Choose 2-3 things for it if it has a good nature.
    Hey its nature is Docile so neutral. I'd like your axew & pansage unhatched and your 10 ANIV Charizard.

  20. #45
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In explorer.exe
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion_delpino View Post
    Hey its nature is Docile so neutral. I'd like your axew & pansage unhatched and your 10 ANIV Charizard.
    I need to clone the egg from black then, so expect a trade this weekend :P

    Banner by me
    My White FC: 1162-9194-6105

  21. #46
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CrobatOwns View Post
    I need to clone the egg from black then, so expect a trade this weekend :P
    I can clone if that helps you out? Otherwise just shoot me a pm or post here when your ready to trade.

  22. #47
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    whoops bumped my thread

  23. #48

    Default

    Want Pokepark Shiny Mew?
    I read threads from other forum and mostly they said its legit take a look
    http://www.pokemonelite2000.com/foru...p/t-70822.html
    the mew ID 60510 which is the same as mine pm me if interested

    ♥ Neko Hanekawa ♥

    Banner & Userbar done by me =D


  24. #49
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    ok just being hypercritical but there was no evidence there that proved a shiny pokepark mew is legit. Just a bunch of people chatting saying "it can be legit'..."no it can't"

  25. #50
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    now offering 10 ANIV Bulbasaur and WORLD09 Weavile!!!!

Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •