Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast

Thread: Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

Quote Originally Posted by Dion_delpino View Post
    Hey I'm interested in:
    Pokémon Adventure Camp set
    Team Rocket Meowth
    Kyushu Train set both shiny and non-shiny (not including groudon and shiny kyogre/pikachu)
    Korean Year of the dragon set hatched
    Pikachu Festival Pikachu
    Tag Ninetails
    Tag Chandelure
    Tag Lucario
    Tag Whimsicott

Let me know when you can trade.
    I'm usually open to trade any day except thursday after 3pm EST. Which of those pokemon would you be willing to trade for from your own? Also may I have the pokemons info? Like nature, OT, moves, meet info, and location info.

Its just that you mentioned to me that the VGC larvitar had some of its moves replaced, to me that means its Touched, I also include having pokerus or being cured of pokerus as being touched. All in all I'm interested in everything except the ninetails and possibly the larvitar.
    Okay then Nevermind larvitar as it has pokerus, I'm pretty sure all the others don't and never had pokerus

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

Alright, i cant trade till around the 14th since im on christmas break still in california

Hey everyone that I had pending trades with please re-check my wants/offers list as I have received a large number of new pokes from various trades over the last few days. I'm still updating the list but unfortunately for some of you guys its going to affect our trades. My apologies in advance.
    Thank you to Amsey for the Sig
    Visit my trade shop Boutique Dion
    My FC: 4470 0659 5850

Whelp since our trade can still happen I'll ask again. May I have the pokemons info? Like nature, OT, moves, meet info, and location info for the strongest pokemon and XD pokemon.

also the the events with SO2011 ot are hacks. that was never an ot for the multirama events. only ETE2011, EST2011, SMR2011 and VER2011
    gen 6 Fc 3067 5372 2038 Kevin
    Event Shop
    update 1

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin24 View Post
    also the the events with SO2011 ot are hacks. that was never an ot for the multirama events. only ETE2011, EST2011, SMR2011 and VER2011
    Oh thanks Kevin I was not aware!

I need to ask before getting more specific, are your pokemon all cloned, or not?

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    SmeargleRock's Trade Shop
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Anatidaephobia; it's a real thing. Trust me, I know.

What are you willing to trade for the Christmas Victini? I have all the pokemon in my sig up for trade (Phione are in eggs only, though).
    For trade:
    Legendaries- Shiny rash , Shiny relaxed , Sassy , , 2 (one docile, one lax), , , (DW event), , ,

DW(non-female)- ,

DW females-

Friend Codes:
    White- 2537 7184 5779

Name: Nike
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage
    With enough skill, you can put any pokemon here

Quote Originally Posted by spanton View Post
    Whelp since our trade can still happen I'll ask again. May I have the pokemons info? Like nature, OT, moves, meet info, and location info for the strongest pokemon and XD pokemon.
    Could you give me a more specific list of the exact pokes your interested in?

Quote Originally Posted by pacack825 View Post
    I need to ask before getting more specific, are your pokemon all cloned, or not?
    I can not say for sure which of my pokes are cloned or not, but I would say if that is something that bothers you then assume they are all cloned.

Quote Originally Posted by silverangel View Post
    What are you willing to trade for the Christmas Victini? I have all the pokemon in my sig up for trade (Phione are in eggs only, though).
    I only trade for other event pokemon do you have any?

Pokemon XD Zapdos - Adamant
    Pokemon XD Moltres - Bashful
    Pokemon XD Articuno - Hasty
    Pokemon XD Salamence - Sassy
    Pokemon XD Lugia - Sassy
    Pokemon XD Togepi - Gentle

Strongest
    Saikyou (さいきょう) Salamence - Naughty (JP)
    Saikyou (さいきょう) Dragonite - Mild (JP)
    Dragonite - Hardy (JP)
    Scizor - Gentle (JP)
    Tyranitar - Bashful (JP)
    Metagross - Hasty (JP)
    Garchomp - Naive (JP)

I can not say for sure which of my pokes are cloned or not, but I would say if that is something that bothers you then assume they are all cloned.
    I'm just specifically looking for a few pokemon uncloned. Shiny jirachi, old events (2003 especially.), and the like. Have anything like that that may be uncloned?

My ultimate want is an uncloned shiny jirachi, if you have one, please tell me so I'm always extremely interested in other uncloned shiny event pokemon/shinies in general, so PM me if you want to trade

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth
    KiltedTrainer and Miss Wolveram's Trade Boutique[/CENTER] <-Yes, that is an unneeded center ending command. My signature wouldn't feel the same without it.

Quote Originally Posted by spanton View Post
    Pokemon XD Zapdos - Adamant
    Pokemon XD Moltres - Bashful
    Pokemon XD Articuno - Hasty
    Pokemon XD Salamence - Sassy
    Pokemon XD Lugia - Sassy
    Pokemon XD Togepi - Gentle

Strongest
    Saikyou (さいきょう) Salamence - Naughty (JP)
    Saikyou (さいきょう) Dragonite - Mild (JP)
    Dragonite - Hardy (JP)
    Scizor - Gentle (JP)
    Tyranitar - Bashful (JP)
    Metagross - Hasty (JP)
    Garchomp - Naive (JP)
    Pokemon XD Moltres - Bashful OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
    Pokemon XD Articuno - Hasty OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
    Pokemon XD Salamence - Sassy OT: Ryoku, Correct Moves, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon
    Pokemon XD Lugia - Sassy OT: Daddio, Correct Moves, Distant Land, National Ribbon
    Pokemon XD Togepi - Gentle OT: MICHAEL, Follow Me, Tri Attack, Ancient Power, Helping Hand, Distant Land, Fateful Encounter, National Ribbon

Strongest
    Saikyou (さいきょう) Salamence - Naughty (JP) OT:さいきょう, Correct Moveset, Sinnoh, Fateful Encounter
    Saikyou (さいきょう) Dragonite - Mild (JP) OT:さいきょう, Correct Moveset, Sinnoh, Fateful Encounter
    Dragonite - Hardy (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
    Scizor - Gentle (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
    Tyranitar - Bashful (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
    Metagross - Adamant (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Event, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon
    Garchomp - Naive (JP) OT: PC, Correct Moveset, Pokemon Center, Fateful Encounter, Classic Ribbon

I'm just specifically looking for a few pokemon uncloned. Shiny jirachi, old events (2003 especially.), and the like. Have anything like that that may be uncloned?
    I couldn't tell you the origins of any of my pokes except for the ones I got myself which state that after them.

I couldn't tell you the origins of any of my pokes except for the ones I got myself which state that after them.
    Okay, thanks anyways, I know it's a long shot every time, but I can't help but try. I'll look at your pokemon again and see if there's anything specific that I like.

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

Giratina LV:1
    Palkia LV:1
    Thundurus LV:40
    Dialga LV:1
    Groudon LV:50
    Dratini LV:1
    Mew

These shinies that you're trying to get rid of, could you tell me specifics on them?
    Deoxys
    Jirachi

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

Giratina LV:1
    Palkia LV:1
    Thundurus LV:40
    Dialga LV:1
    Groudon LV:50
    Dratini LV:1
    Mew

These shinies that you're trying to get rid of, could you tell me specifics on them?
    Deoxys
    Jirachi
    TBH I don't pay much attention to them they are just random shinies I have accumulated over the years in trades etc.

TBH I don't pay much attention to them they are just random shinies I have accumulated over the years in trades etc.
    I failed. All of those. Could you please look for me? I do feel obliged to tell you that the level one palkia, dialga, and giratina are most likely from the arceus event that let you create an egg of them, and mew, deoxys, and jirachi are most likely event pokemon too. The pokemon I mentioned are that, or hacks.

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

I failed. All of those. Could you please look for me? I do feel obliged to tell you that the level one palkia, dialga, and giratina are most likely from the arceus event that let you create an egg of them, and mew, deoxys, and jirachi are most likely event pokemon too. The pokemon I mentioned are that, or hacks.
    Yeh I suspected as much which is why I don't particularly care about them that much.

Yeh I suspected as much which is why I don't particularly care about them that much.
    So, what do you want for them, and can you give me more info?

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

So, what do you want for them, and can you give me more info?
    I have no idea what pokemon your offering. Do you have a trade shop on here? And what Info do you want?

I have no idea what pokemon your offering. Do you have a trade shop on here? And what Info do you want?
    I'm not sure which I want, that's why I haven't offered yet.

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

I'm not sure which I want, that's why I haven't offered yet.
    OK well I only trade for other event pokemon I dont have.

OK well I only trade for other event pokemon I dont have.
    Did I misunderstand about you wanting multiple natures as well?

Trading Friends of Mine:
    Rayce's Trade Booth

Did I misunderstand about you wanting multiple natures as well?
    I don't Bother with multiple natures. Don't have the space in my boxes for them.

Page 25 of 27 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627 LastLast