Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 672

Thread: Boutique Dion - 5G Event pokemon cache

  1. #76
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    BUMP! My thread

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    142

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dion_delpino View Post
    @Ju-da-su
    I dont know the IV's of the Pokemon Movie 11 Victini

    I suppose I'll take the RNG'd one.
    Instead of Movie 11 Victini...do you have any Flying or Surfing Pikachu in Gen 4? And if you do, what are the IVs and nature of those? I guess I'd like one of those in my Platinum now more than the Victini... ._."
    3DS FC: 0731-5807-5483

    Pokemon X (JP) OT: シオン
    Safari Type: Normal
    Pokemon: Kecleon, Dunsparce, Chansey

    Visit my XY trade shop!

        Spoiler:- Successful(?) MM'd IV'd shinies:

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ju-da-su View Post
    Instead of Movie 11 Victini...do you have any Flying or Surfing Pikachu in Gen 4? And if you do, what are the IVs and nature of those? I guess I'd like one of those in my Platinum now more than the Victini... ._."
    Sorry I only trade 5G

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    @Ju-da-su I finally got around to getting an IV checker code and it turns out the Victiny is flawless.

  5. #80
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    Are you interested in trading your shiny Palkia for my XD Zapdos?
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Fissurous View Post
    Are you interested in trading your shiny Palkia for my XD Zapdos?
    If its UT then yes.

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    A sink
    Posts
    105

    Default

    It is UT. PM me whenever you can trade.
    Credits | TSV: 0924

  8. #83
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    @Fissurous Ok I will PM you the next time I see you online.

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    @HebsfaN7 I have all those events and I'm not interested in your charizard.

  10. #85
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Now offering:
    10 ANIV Bulbasaur - Serious
    10 ANIV Blastoise - Lonely
    10 ANIV Charizard - Timid
    10 ANIV Suicune - Lax
    Pokemon XD Zapdos - Adamant
    Pokemon XD Salamence - Sassy
    Birthday Chimchar PC Nagoya ナゴヤ - Mild (JP)
    Tokyo Gakugei University (もえた), Electabuzz - Calm (JP) (Evolved into Electivire)
    Tokyo Gakugei University (もえた), Magmar - Relaxed (JP) (Evolved into Magmortar)
    Kyoto University (きょうえん), Haunter - Jolly (JP) (Evolved into Gengar)
    Kyoto University (きょうえん), Scyther - Hasty (JP) (Evolved into Scizor)

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Now offering the following Events:
    PCNYc Exploud - Naughty
    Ageto Celebi - Hardy (JP)
    JEREMY's Gengar - Hardy
    10 ANIV Absol - Sassy
    10 ANIV Typhlosion - Hardy
    10th Deoxys - Gentle (JP)
    Heyleyy's Croagunk - Naughty
    Battle Series 2009/배틀시리즈 Arcanine - Quirky (KRN)
    Shinies:
    Emolga LV:32
    Tepig LV:5
    Thundurus LV:40
    Dialga LV:1
    Gothitelle LV:41

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    BUMPED my thread.

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    122

    Default

    i want these event pokemon from you if it is possible

    WORLD08 Lucario - Adamant
    WORLD10 Crowbat - Timid
    PKTOPIA Electivire - Adamant
    10 ANIV Charizard - Timid
    SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon - Adamant

    can offer anything in my shop...i have a WISHMKR Jirachi(shiny)
    Last edited by toawest1; 2nd June 2011 at 5:47 PM.
    Come hang out with me on xbox live, gamer tag: toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toawest1 View Post
    i want these event pokemon from you if it is possible

    WORLD08 Lucario - Adamant
    WORLD10 Crowbat - Timid
    PKTOPIA Electivire - Adamant
    10 ANIV Charizard - Timid
    SAPPHIRE Zigzagoon - Adamant

    can offer anything in my shop...i have a WISHMKR Jirachi(shiny)
    Sorry I already have all the events you are offering.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    now offering:
    Pokemon XD Moltres - Bashful
    Pokemon XD Articuno - Hasty
    Pokemon XD Lugia - Naughty
    Concert Chatot - Jolly (JP)
    Flower Paradise/ Oaks Letter Shaymin - Jolly
    Groudon shiny

  16. #91

    Default

    Hey I am interested in these if you can trade on 4th Gen! <--- This is very important since I cannot transfer any of my European Events on my 5th Gen game since I have no space!

    Heyley's Croagunk - Naughty
    Heyley's Phione - Brave
    Heyley's Eevee - Hardy
    WISHMKR Jirachi - Docile, Shiny, Flawless
    Ageto Celebi - Hardy (JP)
    CHANNEL Jirachi - Gentle
    JEREMY's Gengar - Hardy
    Birth Island Deoxys - Adamant (Normal) (JP)
    DOEL Deoxys - Gentle (Normal)
    SPACE C Deoxys - Rash (Speed)


    Retro Game Collector

    Long Time Pokemon Player

    Lisa Mitchell = <3

    Serebii.net Battle Record!
    32-19

  17. #92
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palkiacatcher View Post
    Hey I am interested in these if you can trade on 4th Gen! <--- This is very important since I cannot transfer any of my European Events on my 5th Gen game since I have no space!

    Heyley's Croagunk - Naughty
    Heyley's Phione - Brave
    Heyley's Eevee - Hardy
    WISHMKR Jirachi - Docile, Shiny, Flawless
    Ageto Celebi - Hardy (JP)
    CHANNEL Jirachi - Gentle
    JEREMY's Gengar - Hardy
    Birth Island Deoxys - Adamant (Normal) (JP)
    DOEL Deoxys - Gentle (Normal)
    SPACE C Deoxys - Rash (Speed)
    Bugger I can only trade 5G

  18. #93

    Default

    Hmmm...

    Can you File Trade?


    Retro Game Collector

    Long Time Pokemon Player

    Lisa Mitchell = <3

    Serebii.net Battle Record!
    32-19

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    No I don't have Wifi. I'm using the nintendo wifi usb connector to connect my DS to the net and I can change the DNS settings to enable me to file trade.

  20. #95

    Default

    Aww sorry I can't trade then

    I really wish I had space in my boxes!


    Retro Game Collector

    Long Time Pokemon Player

    Lisa Mitchell = <3

    Serebii.net Battle Record!
    32-19

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    So do I. Its really hard to come by European event pokemon. Oh well another time perhaps.

  22. #97

    Default

    Yes!

    I might be getting a new Copy of Pokemon Black or White (or maybe even gray(?) if it ever comes out!) over summer and then I can transfer all the Pokemon I want


    Retro Game Collector

    Long Time Pokemon Player

    Lisa Mitchell = <3

    Serebii.net Battle Record!
    32-19

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    That would be awesome let me know if you do.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    15

    Default

    TCGWC (Surfing) Pikachu for DOEL Deoxys?
    Black FC: 2881 0125 0998 IGN: S
    Diamond FC: 3265 1659 3885 IGN: S

    Check out Gad's Trade Shop!

    [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/10d9yjn.jpg[/IMG]

    League of shops ASSEMBLE!

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    0

    Default

    sounds good meet in wifi now?

Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •