View Poll Results: Which of these pokemon would you like to see in my trade shop?

Voters
113. You may not vote on this poll
  • a. Shiny Charizard

12 10.62%
  • b. Shiny Ho-oh

8 7.08%
  • c. Shiny Porygon-Z

13 11.50%
  • d. Shiny Primape

11 9.73%
  • e. All of the Above!

69 61.06%

Thread: Trench's Pokemon Shop/Trade!

Threaded View

Exclamation Trench's Trade Shop Beta 3.1

Trench's Trade Shop BETA 3.1!!

Hello Guys, Every week i will be Adding Pokemon(If I can), and Giveaway Pokemon. What are these "Giveaway Pokemon" you may be asking your self. No, their not Event pokemon, they might be sometimes, but their mostly Normal or Legendary Pokemon that are Shiny.

These Pokemon are shown on Monday, but they are up for giveaway on SAT-SUN, on Saturday the posting begins and on Sunday the last postings get entered, random persons will be selected (I have no control over ho gets the pokemon, i use a website that picks someone for me at total random,) If someone has donation points they have a HIGHER chance of getting a pokemon. But if a Person reaches the 20 Point max and win the Giveaway pokemon they get a free random shiny from my shop.

(When i mean free that means you can trade the pokemon for any kind of pokemon, even a Lv.1 Magikarp that has nutin special :P)

Altough reaching the 20 Point max is hard, due to the fact that when you win a pokemon your points get divided by 3 or 4. But enough of that guys here are the rules.

RULES!!!

1.) Follow all Serebii Rules ( No hacks, be respectful, no spamming etc...)

2.) NO HACKS. I don't even know why I have to put this here because it is obvious. I will not hesitate to report you if I find out you intentionally offer me a hacked pokemon.

3.) If i give you a Hacked or RNG Pokemon Don't Report me, Most of the Pokemon i trade now are not from me, and sometimes i forget to check if the pokemon i received is hacked or RNG, If i give you a Hacked or RNG pokemon tell me and i will give you back your pokemon PLUS a shiny pokemon for free as my token of forgiveness, if you decide not to tell me its your call, I HAVE WARNED YOU!!!

4.) I have many trades to do every day, eventough i dont seem to have alot of negotiations here, i have this type of shop in another website(Im not promoting the website), so if i dont respond back about your offer please PM me, but No spamming!
    5.)If you Spam my Thread, or PM's i will put you in a 1 day hold up, continue your actions and it will be a 4 days hold up.
    6.) Please respect Me and Fissurous.

Owners of this Thread
    Owner: Trench
    Co. Owner: Fissurous

LET THE TRADING BEGIN!

Spoiler:- Pokemon Up for Trade *SHINIES*:

Spoiler:- Legendary Pokemon Up for Trade:

Spoiler:- DW Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Normal Pokemon:

Spoiler:- Pokemon That I Want/Need Shiny:

Spoiler:- High on Demand:

Spoiler:- Donaters:

Spoiler:- Point Collecters:

Spoiler:- Trading History!:

Spoiler:- Requested Pokemon.:

Offer:
    I have currently a shiny Garchomp, it has 31 IV's in Attack, and its EV trained, 253 EV's in Attack, 253 EV's in Speed, and 4 EV's in Hp. Its in Lv.100, If you want it for your wifi battles you can trade for it. Also its Adamant Natured. Its one good Powerhouse Pokemon.
    Last edited by Trench; 14th June 2011 at 7:58 AM.

I'm currently Giving away on Saturday.

Lv.50

Lv.50

Lv.50

At:

----------------------------------
    PKMN WHITE FC: 3353-4942-1054
    Name: Trench
    ----------------------------------
    All Credit Goes to Easter Egg for the Userbars!

Best Video Here!
    (Warning: Contains Mature content.)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Qe9O90cD80