View Poll Results: What should I RNG next?

Voters
58. You may not vote on this poll
  • Adamant Scizor (Technician)

    20 34.48%
  • Impish Gliscor (Poison Heal)

    13 22.41%
  • Impish Hippowdon (Sand Stream) (Curse, Slack Off)

    5 8.62%
  • Timid Nidoking (Sheer Force)

    13 22.41%
  • Jolly Lucario (Bullet Punch, Crunch, Blaze Kick)

    7 12.07%
Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 603

Thread: Joey's RNG Shop

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default Joey's RNG Shop (UT and EVd Lv100s available!!!)

    closed for reals, about 6 days later from when i said but cya guys, sorry
    Last edited by decadencia; 7th September 2011 at 4:26 AM. Reason: Updated List

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Hi, could you please do me a...

    Pokemon: staryu
    Egg moves: None
    Nature: timid
    Ability: natural cure
    Gender: male
    Hidden Power: fire
    Nickname: starsky (all caps)

    I can give you either an adamant dw female dratini for this or a timid dw female poliwag (actualy any dw female from my sig with whatever nature you want).
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    159

    Default

    ur jolly terrakion for a Hippowdon w/curse and slack off, male

    NEW WIFI OU TEAM!!

    FC: 1378-7035-2596
    PO: zwgiantsfan

    CURRENT Emerald Nuzlocke: (6 Badges, 1 Death)
    CURRENT Soulsilver Nuzlocke: (7 Badges)

    Shiny Pokemon FOR Trade:
    (lv. 38 T)
    DWFs: (extremespeed)

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Opelucid City
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Pokemon: Pawniard
    Egg moves: Psycho Cut
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Defiant
    Gender: Male

    I can offer a Munchlax with the egg moves Selfdestruct and Zen Headbutt if you're interested in one.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    545

    Default

    don't know if you can RNG DW pokemon, but if you can, then when it comes out can you RNG him for me.
    Pokemon: Espeon
    Egg moves: None
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    Gender: Male
    Hidden Power: Any
    Nickname: Thinkasaur
    Also could you possibly try and RNG it for 31 Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed IV's?
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/1z1d54y.png[/IMG]

        Spoiler:- FC:


        Spoiler:- Team Enchanted Garden:


        Spoiler:- pending trades:

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Pokemon:Tynamo
    Egg moves: n/a
    Nature:Careful
    Ability:Levitate
    Gender:M
    Hidden Power: Ice
    Nickname:CrissCross
    Shiny: YES

    I can offer a shiny jolly DW Dratini if thats fine

    please get back on me.
    thanks in advance
    3DS FC: 0173 1447 1596

    TSV: 1763

    [IMG]http://i44.*******.com/vsl5ro.jpg[/IMG]

    *credit goes to Pkmnfn for the Awesome Sig*

    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Posts
    10

    Default

    would you be willing to trade your rufflet for a the pikachu coloured pichu or nz jirachi? is the rufflet flawless?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In explorer.exe
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Axew, Adamant or Jolly, Mold Breaker
    Damanitan, Jolly, Darumaka, Adamant
    Scraggy, Adamant, Fake Out, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Moxie
    Pawniard, Adamant, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, both abilities
    Throh, Adamant, Guts
    Litwick, Timid, both abilities, either HP Ground or HP Ice

    and could you rng a flawless infiltrator zubat? hidden power fire would be nice

    Pokemon: Zubat
    Egg moves: Hypnosis
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: The DW Infiltrator (I can offer a female if needed)
    Gender: Either, prefer male but don't care
    Hidden Power: fire
    Nickname: Batman
    shiny: preferred if possible

    other note: 31 IVs in SPD and SPATK required. any others can be any ivs that get HP fire 70

    I can give you the DW Torchic, the one you wanted in my shop for zubat and more for some of those others

    check my shop!
    Last edited by CrobatOwns; 14th May 2011 at 8:34 PM.

    Banner by me
    My White FC: 1162-9194-6105

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tomorrow O.o
    Posts
    110

    Default

    I have a adamant DW dratini with max atk. stat and egg moves DD and dragon rush and Tm move Thunder.

    Could I have one of these pokes in return? If you can get me all I can trade a lot more. I can get you the DW gligar, but I'll have to breed it, so it could take a little bit.

    Pokemon:Litwick
    Egg moves:heat wave if possible
    Nature:Modest
    Ability:Flash Fire
    Gender:Male
    Hidden Power:ground or fighting (65+) is preferable
    IVs: 20+/x/20+/31/20+/31
    Nickname: Champignon


    Pokemon: Solosis
    Egg moves: none
    Nature: Bold
    Ability:Magic Guard
    Gender: Male
    Hidden Power:Any
    IVs: 29+/x/29+/29+/29+/29+
    Nickname: none


    Pokemon: Frillish
    Egg moves: none
    Nature:Bold
    Ability:Water absorb
    Gender:Male
    Hidden Power:any
    IV's: 29+/x/29+/29+/29+/29+
    Nickname: Jellyman

    Thanks a lot!

    LF: Flawless or near-flawless calm Heatran (shiny is a bonus)
    If you have one please PM/VM me!


        Spoiler:- Credits & Battle info:

  10. #10

    Default

    Pokemon:Mudkip
    Egg moves:Curse, Yawn
    Nature:Relaxed
    Abilityamp (DW Ability) (If possible) if not, just Torrent.
    Gender:Female (if DW Ability) otherwise, doesn't matter
    Hidden Powerark (flawless)
    Nickname: none

    and your RNG'd Virizion.

    I have Flawless Crown Entei and Flawless Crown Raikou or a Hippowdown with Slack off and Curse whichever ones you want


    Retro Game Collector

    Long Time Pokemon Player

    Lisa Mitchell = <3

    Serebii.net Battle Record!
    32-19

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PHX USA
    Posts
    15

    Default

    I have a female immunity gligar w/Impish nature. I would like:

    Pokemon:Bagon
    Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: DW if you can, otherwise normal is fine
    Gender: Male
    Hidden Power: Don't care
    Nickname: Kamina

    I can also get you a timid Poliwog if you want, please PM me with response.
    Friend Codes:
    Heart Gold: 227956765224 Black:313858487578




    Kamina Squirtle Says: Click me to read POKEMON KAMINA VERSION!

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    Hi, could you please do me a...

    Pokemon: staryu
    Egg moves: None
    Nature: timid
    Ability: natural cure
    Gender: male
    Hidden Power: fire
    Nickname: starsky (all caps)

    I can give you either an adamant dw female dratini for this or a timid dw female poliwag (actualy any dw female from my sig with whatever nature you want).
    I received both recently actually, i will update my want list asap

    Quote Originally Posted by zwgiantsfan View Post
    ur jolly terrakion for a Hippowdon w/curse and slack off, male
    done, i sent u a PM

    Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    Pokemon: Pawniard
    Egg moves: Psycho Cut
    Nature: Adamant
    Ability: Defiant
    Gender: Male

    I can offer a Munchlax with the egg moves Selfdestruct and Zen Headbutt if you're interested in one.
    Sorry not really interested

    Quote Originally Posted by pokefielder View Post
    don't know if you can RNG DW pokemon, but if you can, then when it comes out can you RNG him for me.
    Pokemon: Espeon
    Egg moves: None
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: Magic Bounce
    Gender: Male
    Hidden Power: Any
    Nickname: Thinkasaur
    Also could you possibly try and RNG it for 31 Special Attack, Special Defense, and Speed IV's?
    i can get all 31 ivs but again wed have to wait until its out and u didnt offer anything lol

    Quote Originally Posted by pambihirang_nilalang View Post
    Pokemon:Tynamo
    Egg moves: n/a
    Nature:Careful
    Ability:Levitate
    Gender:M
    Hidden Power: Ice
    Nickname:CrissCross
    Shiny: YES

    I can offer a shiny jolly DW Dratini if thats fine

    please get back on me.
    thanks in advance
    first, i dont do shinys, and second i have no use for that dratini lol sorry but thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowking View Post
    would you be willing to trade your rufflet for a the pikachu coloured pichu or nz jirachi? is the rufflet flawless?
    maybe the nz jirachi, IVs? nature?

    Quote Originally Posted by CrobatOwns View Post
    Axew, Adamant or Jolly, Mold Breaker
    Damanitan, Jolly, Darumaka, Adamant
    Scraggy, Adamant, Fake Out, Dragon Dance, Ice Punch, Drain Punch, Moxie
    Pawniard, Adamant, Sucker Punch, Psycho Cut, both abilities
    Throh, Adamant, Guts
    Litwick, Timid, both abilities, either HP Ground or HP Ice

    and could you rng a flawless infiltrator zubat? hidden power fire would be nice

    Pokemon: Zubat
    Egg moves: Hypnosis
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: The DW Infiltrator (I can offer a female if needed)
    Gender: Either, prefer male but don't care
    Hidden Power: fire
    Nickname: Batman
    shiny: preferred if possible

    I can give you the DW Torchic, the one you wanted in my shop for zubat and more for some of those others

    check my shop!
    that zubat sure is a tall order! im sure we can reach an agreement lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixin View Post
    I have a adamant DW dratini with max atk. stat and egg moves DD and dragon rush and Tm move Thunder.

    Could I have one of these pokes in return? If you can get me all I can trade a lot more. I can get you the DW gligar, but I'll have to breed it, so it could take a little bit.

    Pokemon:Litwick
    Egg moves:heat wave if possible
    Nature:Modest
    Ability:Flash Fire
    Gender:Male
    Hidden Power:ground or fighting (65+) is preferable
    IVs: 20+/x/20+/31/20+/31
    Nickname: Champignon


    Pokemon: Solosis
    Egg moves: none
    Nature: Bold
    Ability:Magic Guard
    Gender: Male
    Hidden Power:Any
    IVs: 29+/x/29+/29+/29+/29+
    Nickname: none


    Pokemon: Frillish
    Egg moves: none
    Nature:Bold
    Ability:Water absorb
    Gender:Male
    Hidden Power:any
    IV's: 29+/x/29+/29+/29+/29+
    Nickname: Jellyman

    Thanks a lot!
    i have a frillish ready to go like that, my reuniclus is bold with magic guard but its IVs r 31/x/31/31/31/0, meant it for either a trick room or calm mind set but can redo

    only thing is i dont really need the dratini now

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In explorer.exe
    Posts
    50

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decadencia View Post
    I received both recently actually, i will update my want list asap



    done, i sent u a PM



    Sorry not really interested



    i can get all 31 ivs but again wed have to wait until its out and u didnt offer anything lol



    first, i dont do shinys, and second i have no use for that dratini lol sorry but thanks



    maybe the nz jirachi, IVs? nature?



    that zubat sure is a tall order! im sure we can reach an agreement lol



    i have a frillish ready to go like that, my reuniclus is bold with magic guard but its IVs r 31/x/31/31/31/0, meant it for either a trick room or calm mind set but can redo

    only thing is i dont really need the dratini now
    Oh and I though of something else

    Pokemon: Zubat
    Egg moves: Hypnosis OR Nasty Plot
    Nature: Timid
    Ability: The DW Infiltrator (I can offer a female if needed)
    Gender: Either, prefer male but don't care
    Hidden Power: fire
    Nickname: Batman
    shiny: preferred if possible

    changes in bold

    I can give you the DW Torchic, and DW Treecko with items of your choice of it? both flawless

    Banner by me
    My White FC: 1162-9194-6105

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Palkiacatcher View Post
    Pokemon:Mudkip
    Egg moves:Curse, Yawn
    Nature:Relaxed
    Abilityamp (DW Ability) (If possible) if not, just Torrent.
    Gender:Female (if DW Ability) otherwise, doesn't matter
    Hidden Powerark (flawless)
    Nickname: none

    and your RNG'd Virizion.

    I have Flawless Crown Entei and Flawless Crown Raikou or a Hippowdown with Slack off and Curse whichever ones you want
    I am actually working on a curse/yawn relaxed mudkip atm so ur in luck lol unfortunately there are no DW female starters as far as i know so just regular torrent! ill let u know when its done, ill take both the dogs, japanese correct?

    Quote Originally Posted by Triforceelf View Post
    I have a female immunity gligar w/Impish nature. I would like:

    Pokemon:Bagon
    Egg moves: Dragon Dance, Dragon Rush
    Nature: Jolly
    Ability: DW if you can, otherwise normal is fine
    Gender: Male
    Hidden Power: Don't care
    Nickname: Kamina

    I can also get you a timid Poliwog if you want, please PM me with response.
    PMd u

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Opelucid City
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Pokemon: Larvesta
    Egg moves: Morning Sun
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Flame Body
    Gender: Male
    Hidden Power: Any
    Nickname: Solaris

    I'm prepared to offer an Impish female DW Gligar for this Larvesta.

  16. #16
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Would you do it for a shiny dw tangela female instead?
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  17. #17
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Afterlife
    Posts
    224

    Default

    what does rng stand for?


    50 Pixie Points

  18. #18
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    Random number generator.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  19. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regiultima View Post
    Pokemon: Larvesta
    Egg moves: Morning Sun
    Nature: Modest
    Ability: Flame Body
    Gender: Male
    Hidden Power: Any
    Nickname: Solaris

    I'm prepared to offer an Impish female DW Gligar for this Larvesta.
    Please read the updated first post

    Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    Would you do it for a shiny dw tangela female instead?
    i dont like shinys hahaha they do not interest me, MOST of them anyway

    Quote Originally Posted by memond View Post
    what does rng stand for?
    Random Number Generator, to rng a pokemon means u abused the RNG within the game to give u the desired results

  20. #20
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    The Afterlife
    Posts
    224

    Default

    u mean hacks. if so then forget it.


    50 Pixie Points

  21. #21
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by memond View Post
    u mean hacks. if so then forget it.
    totally not getting into the morality of whether rng is cheating or not but no these r not hacked, not external device is used in anyway to get these pokemon, i suggest looking into how to rng abuse

  22. #22
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    England
    Posts
    955

    Default

    I can get dw impish gligar or timid dw poliwag for you.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

        Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

  23. #23
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    PHX USA
    Posts
    15

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by decadencia View Post

    PMd u

    I didn't get your PM but I remembered to check the thread. Did you want to make the trade?
    Friend Codes:
    Heart Gold: 227956765224 Black:313858487578




    Kamina Squirtle Says: Click me to read POKEMON KAMINA VERSION!

  24. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Tomorrow O.o
    Posts
    110

    Default

    for both the frillish and reuniclus (is it Ev'd and if yes, what spread or do you mean solosis), I can offer a shiny lax UT wishmaker jirach

    LF: Flawless or near-flawless calm Heatran (shiny is a bonus)
    If you have one please PM/VM me!


        Spoiler:- Credits & Battle info:

  25. #25
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    33

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ixin View Post
    for both the frillish and reuniclus (is it Ev'd and if yes, what spread or do you mean solosis), I can offer a shiny lax UT wishmaker jirach
    sorry not interested in shiny jirachi, would have to have a better nature at least

Page 1 of 25 1234511 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •