Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
Results 51 to 75 of 298

Thread: PokemonAndDBZ’s Trade Shoppe

  1. #51
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    In a box
    Posts
    77

    Default

    Both brave......darn I like absol

    Bad news, I have too leve there's forms, like forever I'm so sad it's a long story hopefully some day I will see you again D': *hug*
    Big shout out to WindStorm: My best friend on here, and here's some pudding too remember me by




  2. #52
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    Interested in 6 of yours listed for now, may be back soon with more wants

    Current wanted:

    World10 Crobat
    Faraway island mew (shiny)
    Ev'd Gyrados, umbreon and metang

    And if you have one, a shiny UT exeggcute.

    Forgot to add shiny pidgey to my wanted list too.

    Offers in my shop, link in sig
    ~~Crimson Wolf~~





    Wolves Trade Away

  3. #53
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    ill trade it for your Mesprit. charmander is Naive
    I am sorry, but i got a modest shiny charmender from another trainer.
    but i still trade you mesprit for any darkrai or any deoxys.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  4. #54
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    477

    Default

    Your PKTOPIA Pikachu for my Sinjoh Palkia?
    EDIT: never mind. saved file corrupt :'(
    Last edited by thejt; 17th June 2011 at 10:05 PM.


    I have claimed the almighty Lugia!

    Quote Originally Posted by hitsu1996 View Post
    how do i bump a thread?
    *facepalm*
    Never try and argue with people on this website. Your IQ will just drop.
        Spoiler:- Credit:

  5. #55
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    1

    Default

    I would like to know what can be traded for one of your foreign or 31 IV dittos.... I don't have much :/
    Man this guy is Awesome
    Currently WANT:
    EV'd and lvl 100 pokemon!
    Shinies
    In need of a friendly reliable cloner or EV trainer.
    Offering:
    Various (and lots of!) useful Eggmove pokemon
    All fossil and starter Pokemon among many other average pokemon.
    Any item. Other EV'd pokes and Events.

  6. #56
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fcb12 View Post
    I would like to know what can be traded for one of your foreign or 31 IV dittos.... I don't have much :/
    Check my wants dude.

    Quote Originally Posted by diesel135 View Post
    I am sorry, but i got a modest shiny charmender from another trainer.
    but i still trade you mesprit for any darkrai or any deoxys.
    nty. doesn't sound like a fair trade.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  7. #57
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    86

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    Check my wants dude.



    nty. doesn't sound like a fair trade.
    ok,you are right.what about instead of shiny charmender can it be for shiny bulbasaur?
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  8. #58
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diesel135 View Post
    ok,you are right.what about instead of shiny charmender can it be for shiny bulbasaur?
    sure. send me a pm.
    Last edited by PokemonAndDBZ; 18th June 2011 at 6:04 AM.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  9. #59

    Default

    How many rare candies would it take for this Rotom or a Modest one if you by chance have it with similar Iv's?

    Bold Rotom
    Ability: Levitate
    31/x/26/31/24/31
    Last edited by Esprius; 20th June 2011 at 10:10 PM.




        Spoiler:- FC and Credits:

  10. #60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Esprius View Post
    How many rare candies would it take for this Rotom or a Modest one if you by chance have it with similar Iv's?

    Bold Rotom
    Ability: Levitate
    31/x/26/31/24/31
    3 rare candies. I'm not gonna breed a Modest one, the IVs wont be nearly as good.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  11. #61
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Inside of snorlax's belly
    Posts
    19

    Default

    I'm interested in your shiny rayquaza and your shiny Ho-Oh. I can give you a shiny modest dialga and a Timid shiny thundurus.

  12. #62
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    37

    Default

    im interested in the TRU Regigigas. the only decent offers i have are:
    Evd(atk,speed,Hp) Adamant Metagross with agility, Thunderpunch, Meteor mash, and earthquake
    evd (def,hp) Impish Dusknoir with Will-o-wisp, earthquake, thunderpunch, and brick break
    The Event (Relaxed) Jirachi with Wish, Confusion, Rest, and Draco Meteor

  13. #63

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    3 rare candies. I'm not gonna breed a Modest one, the IVs wont be nearly as good.
    Alright. I'm fine with that trade. When are you available?




        Spoiler:- FC and Credits:

  14. #64
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by zac4564 View Post
    I'm interested in your shiny rayquaza and your shiny Ho-Oh. I can give you a shiny modest dialga and a Timid shiny thundurus.
    This is a Gen IV trade shop. I can't trade for your Thundurus. Is your Dialga on Gen IV or V?

    Quote Originally Posted by stardust121 View Post
    im interested in the TRU Regigigas. the only decent offers i have are:
    Evd(atk,speed,Hp) Adamant Metagross with agility, Thunderpunch, Meteor mash, and earthquake
    evd (def,hp) Impish Dusknoir with Will-o-wisp, earthquake, thunderpunch, and brick break
    The Event (Relaxed) Jirachi with Wish, Confusion, Rest, and Draco Meteor
    What are the EV spreads on your Dusknoir and Metagross?


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  15. #65
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    37

    Default

    Dusknoir is 255hp/255defense. metagross...im not sure. it's split between attack, hp, and speed. i could vm its stats though

  16. #66
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stardust121 View Post
    Dusknoir is 255hp/255defense. metagross...im not sure. it's split between attack, hp, and speed. i could vm its stats though
    The Dusknoir is fine then. What is your FC? I'm using my Pearl FC.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  17. #67
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    NY
    Posts
    37

    Default

    k, thanks. my platinum fc is 4470-1357-9915

  18. #68
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Portugal
    Posts
    86

    Default

    What nature is the ice punch cross chop elekid?
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

  19. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by diesel135 View Post
    What nature is the ice punch cross chop elekid?
    It's Adamant.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  20. #70

    Default

    i will trade a shiny pelliper. or i also caught a shiny wingull. for any shiny or hard to obtain legendary.
    diamond Fc: 2365 0880 9786
    Souldsilver Fc: 0905 4074 4681

  21. #71
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    I'm not interested in breedable shinys, sorry.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  22. #72
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    144

    Default

    i am interested in your
    -UT WORLD10 Crobat
    -UT PKTOPIA Electrivire
    i can offer
    -UT Kyle rilou(i think i spelled that right)
    -almost UT (about 10 exp. but no EVs) Flawless shiny latios
    -UT mystery mew
    toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5585
    Pokemon black 2 FC 5072-6128-4076

  23. #73
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by toawest1 View Post
    i am interested in your
    -UT WORLD10 Crobat
    -UT PKTOPIA Electrivire
    i can offer
    -UT Kyle rilou(i think i spelled that right)
    -almost UT (about 10 exp. but no EVs) Flawless shiny latios
    -UT mystery mew
    I'm interested in the first two. Did you put your Latios in DayCare?


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

  24. #74
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    America
    Posts
    144

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PokemonAndDBZ View Post
    I'm interested in the first two. Did you put your Latios in DayCare?
    i no it was use to defeat a rattatta but i reset its EVs with the berries
    toawest1
    3DS Pokemon Y FC 4983-6283-5585
    Pokemon black 2 FC 5072-6128-4076

  25. #75
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    54

    Default

    alright. ill trade my events for those 2.


    Pearl Friend Code : 2923 6670 8822
    Black Friend Code: 0132 1095 6742
    banner by PikaPal_Lyra

    HELP ME UNLOCK THESE?

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=xm+g+m+tx

    http://runetrack.com/profile.php?user=bass+flshlng

Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •